Nipples Ch. 02

Story Info
Following the "Nipples" story, a spanking...
1.4k words
4.43
10.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers

Eventually your breathing returns to normal, your body stops shaking. When I feel you are ready to continue, I disengage myself from you and help you back to your kneeling position.

Your orgasm has pleased me and you can see the satisfaction on my face when you steal a glance. But you also see that your ordeal is not over.

Seated in front of you I gently knead the rope marks from your breasts. Though the ropes were soft, they still managed to dig their way into your sensitive tissue, but the rubbing of my fingers removes the sting and leaves only a bit of redness around the base.

Signaling you to stand, I lead you to the fireplace where I direct you to lean over and grasp the mantle. Still naked, you can feel the weight of your breasts hanging from your chest, and the exposure of your ass.

I move around you, my hands stroking you here and there. Your pussy still wet from your orgasm, but the sensitivity has begun to diminish. Slowly, starting from your head, my hands stroke their way down your body. Over your shoulders, cupping your breasts for a moment. Then across your sides and back, over your ass and down your legs. You jump a bit when I glide my thumb over your clit and between your lips.

When I finally reach your feet, you feel me wrap some leather cuffs around your ankles and pull them snug. I clip one end of a spreader bar to your left ankle and lifting my hand between your thighs, I gently tap the inside of your thighs, a message that you are to spread your legs further. You comply and you hear the sound of the clip as your right ankle is now attached to the other end of the bar.

I stand back now and observe you. You are naked, your body bent over as you grasp the fireplace mantle. Your legs are spread for me and your breasts sway beneath you as you breathe.

I approach you and take your head in my hands. Lifting your head and turning your face to me, I look in your eyes again, and ask you if you accept my right to use your body.

"Yes, Sir. I am yours to command. I will do anything you ask."

I search your eyes to see that you mean this, and contented, I release your head.

Again, my hands stroke your back and your ass.

Suddenly there is a loud smack as my hand lands on your ass cheek! It is not hard, but you are startled and flinch a bit.

"Shhhh....," I whisper to you. "Push back. Offer me your ass."

You do and soon I resume the spanking. First one cheek, then the other. A bit harder each time. You try and hold still, but you continue to flinch a bit, and your back arches upwards as you pull your ass in, trying to evade the blows. Twice I scold you to stay in position and offer me your ass, but such admonitions do not last long.

I leave you there briefly, returning to the table where the toys are strewn about. Soon I return to your side. I am holding the nipple clamps, connected by a chain. From the center of the connecting chain is another.

Reaching beneath you, I squeeze your breast, pulling at it, sliding my hand downwards until I am tugging at your nipple. It is as though I am milking you, and you imagine how it must look. You can feel your nipple grow distended as your pussy begins to melt again. Before long I am satisfied with the results and I place one of the clamps on your nipple, screwing it down tightly, making you feel the pain of it as it bites down on your nipple.

You struggle a bit to breathe. It hurts. But the heat between your legs grows and you know the clamp is doing its job. The initial sharp pain eases into a low throb, the beat of which you can also feel in your pussy.

Moving around you, I repeat this procedure with your other breast. After which I pause, stroke your hair and ask, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, Sir," you reply. "Thank you, Sir."

Now I take the loose chain that hangs between the clamps, and I pull it down.

You groan as the clamps bite into your nipples again and you arch your back, pressing your breasts down to relieve the pull on them. When you have dropped as far as you can, I attach the chain to the center of the spreader bar.

You can imagine what you must look like. Naked. Your legs held apart by the bar. Your hands still clutching the mantle, but your back arched as your breasts are stretch down and back, pulled tight by the clamps on your nipples and the chain which is attached to the center of the bar.

"There," I say, obviously satisfied with my work. "Now we shall have no more flinching!"

Laying my hand on your back, I resume the spanking.

smack smack smack........

With each slap, you feel the sting on your ass and the tug on your nipples as you struggle to maintain balance. You still have a tendency to flinch a bit at first, but very soon, the pain in your nipples convinces you to maintain your position.

The blows continue to fall on your ass.

smack smack smack........

But you have fallen once again into that surreal state of submission. The feelings are real, you know what is happening to you, but crave it now. You want it desperately! You arch your back higher, presenting me with a yet more appealing target. You no longer need the nipple clamps to hold you in place, you long for the burn of by hand as it slaps your ass. The throb in your nipples match the throb in your pussy and the aching of your ass!

It goes on! Your ass is clenching rhythmically, now, not in avoidance of the blows, but in concert with the throbbing of your body. The pain and pleasure from your position are driving you once again up that hill to an orgasm! Soon you are screaming again as the feeling washes over you. Your fingers white as they clasp the mantle, your back arched and your ass clenched tight! You stretch, reaching for it! You hear the snaps as you tear your nipples out of the clamps and feel the sting of the blood reentering them! Your whole body is arched, now, clenched in the spasm of your climax!

As before, I hold you now. Standing behind you, my arms wrapped around you and my hands covering your breasts. Your nipples burn against my palms. I hold you, keeping you from falling, waiting for you to recover.

And recover you do. Slowly. And slowly I ease you to the ground. Placing you in a kneeling position and lowering your shoulders to the ground in front of you. I stay close to you while you recover.

Eventually, I hear you say, "Thank you, Sir." And I know you have returned to reality.

But still we are not done. You feel spent and sore, but I do not release you yet.

Leaving you on your hands and knees, I retreat for a moment before returning to you. You feel my presence behind you and then feel my hands on your ass. Your ass feels warm from the spanking. A little itchy. But my hands grasp your cheeks firmly and spread them apart.

And now you feel truly exposed! Your position entirely submissive as I pry apart your ass cheeks, exposing your pussy and your asshole! You can feel the cool air as my breath hits you.

There is a cold, slippery sensation as I spread a lubricant over the bud of your anus, my finger slipping around and into it as I prepare you for penetration. Then comes the hard tip of the butt plug as I place it against your sphincter, pressing forward slowly but firmly. It is the slim plug, and it slides in easily, filling you, but well within your capability to handle.

Once past the thickest portion, the plug nestles snugly in your ass. I press it tight, though, letting you feel it deep inside you.

Then, rising, I move in front of you and clip a leash to the ring on the collar you wear for me. With a gentle tug, I command you to follow me. "Drag your nipples, on the carpet, Sweet. We're not done with them yet."

With you thus in tow, I lead you down the hallway to the bedroom, to the next scene in our game...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers