Niriel and the Squire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue slid into his mouth as she pressed her body against his. She felt his cock grow and harden against hers as they instinctively moved their bodies against one another.

She stepped away a couple of paces and said huskily, "Show me what you've become."

Will knew what she meant and stripped off as fast as he could. He ended up standing naked before her in the cave; clothes and gear thrown every which way. He stood unashamed and waited, confident of her approval.

He had grown into a man indeed, she saw as she ran her eyes over his body from the top down. He was heavily muscled without any excess fat. His skin was lightly tanned and smooth, marred only by a few battle scars on his arms and shoulders. Short dark hair spread across his chest. He was so different from other males she had known in the past and he excited her in a way no female ever had too. She looked him deliberately in the eyes and then down again at his lower body. His abdomen was framed by an exciting V of muscle that led her eye further toward his cock, standing tall and thick from its short thicket of hairs.

He was everything she had dreamed of and her breath caught in her throat a little as she anticipated what was to come.

"Oh, yes. Oh, Will you are... I don't know what to say!"

He smiled. "You needn't say anything my lady, show me instead."

She smiled back and nodded, closed her eyes and concentrated briefly.

To Will it looked as though autumn had come and gone in moments. Her figure-hugging pants, shirt and boots with their leaf pattern seemed to dissolve into individual leaves and simply fall off her body from the top down.

The pale skin of her shoulders was flawless. Then her breasts came into view and were the same high, full orbs as before, her nipples delicately pink and hard; pointing out at him.

She sighed as the leaves fell away from her lower body, revealing a flat stomach and shadowed navel. Her cock was just as hard as his, slightly longer, but slightly thinner; curving out and up into the air. She spun around once and he admired her shapely bottom and wide hips.

She stepped lightly out of the drift of leaves and over to the bed. She knelt on it facing him and beckoned him over.

He swallowed and went towards her, looking down at her over the head of his cock, which already had a bead of pre-cum on it's hot, purpleish tip.

She reached out and took his manhood gently in hand as he reached her. Stroking it softly from bottom to top, she said, "It's my turn to serve you I think. We've both waited long enough."

She licked him from root to tip, then parted her lips and took his swollen head into her mouth and started gently sucking and licking it.

Will nearly lost his balance at the feel of her hot lips and tongue as they engulfed him. She bobbed her head slowly up and down, gradually increasing the amount she took in and soon had him all the way down to the hilt. With her left hand she held his right hip and with the right she cupped and fondled his balls in their hairy bag. His musky, sweaty scent excited her even more and his soft hairs tickled her palm and nose. She knew her own erection was raging now, and her pussy felt hot and wet with anticipation.

There was one final test for him to pass before she knew he would be truly hers. She disengaged from his cock, gasping a little for breath and leaving his member glistening with her saliva. She lay down on her side, raised one knee and waited.

Will's mind came down from a place of pure bliss and he saw Niriel lying down before him. Her legs were open, the back one crooked at the knee and the nearer one extending out along the bed. One hand was alternately stroking her cock and dipping back behind her balls to finger herself. Her long, thick meat was thus moistened with her juices. She was watching him to see what he would do, what he would choose perhaps? He knew what he wanted and stepped forward, lying down next to her with his face next to her prick and vice versa. He glanced along their bodies at her face and saw her happy smile.

He leaned over, took her member in one hand and sucked her cock head into his mouth. What a feeling it was! He had wondered over the past year if he would do it or not, but it felt so right! He couldn't help himself. The feel of hard cock meat under soft skin, hot and throbbing in his mouth was intoxicating. The scent of her pussy and balls was musky and sweet at the same time.

He sucked gently at first, running his tongue over and around the head, tasting her sweet juices as her prick produced drops of pre-cum. He tried to take more and more of her into his mouth but couldn't help choking before he got halfway and settled for ministering to the upper half while gently frigging her shaft in his hand.

He felt an almost electric charge of pleasure as Niriel began to suck him as well, taking his whole length down her throat with no hesitation. She stroked his whole shaft with her tongue over and over, slowly increasing the strength and frequency of her actions. He matched his own actions to hers as much as possible and felt her hum in approval, the vibrations increasing his pleasure still more.

Their hands explored the other's body as they sucked each other off. Stroking abdominal muscles, squeezing buttocks and breasts or intertwining fingers.

Each began gently thrusting into the other as their pleasure mounted over the next minutes. The cave was humid with their body heat and echoes of their soft moans and slurping noises bounced around the walls.

Will came first, giving a convulsive series of thrusts as he flooded her throat with his cum. He'd been without a woman for over a year and couldn't hold back any longer. He released her member and gripped her buttocks as he cried out in release.

He paused for a few moments until his thoughts collected themselves and continued sucking his lady's cock. Niriel was busy gently cleaning every inch of his now super sensitive manhood with her tongue.

His questing fingers fondled her balls and found the slick opening of her pussy too. He thought Niriel was getting close. Her moans were almost constant and her hips were thrusting deep into his throat, almost making him gag. He slid one of his fingers, then a second deep into her pussy and was rewarded with a whole-body shiver as his lover came in his mouth and onto his fingers. The cum that flooded his tongue was sweet and just a bit salty and he swallowed it all greedily as fast as he could. They slowly ceased sucking, licking and feeling each other and sat up, embraced and kissed; hands all over each others' bodies.

"That was so-" they both started to say and then stopped; laughing.

Niriel took the initiative, "I wondered what you would do, you know."

Will answered a little shyly, "I've been thinking about doing that for over a year now!"

"You're really VERY good for a novice. You haven't been practising on some well equipped squire have you?"

Will blushed. "No, my lady. I'm not interested in men, just you. What of you, though? Has there been..."

"Someone else? No. Oh there was a satyr passing through once and he tried it on of course. But I know satyrs, they're always so upset when they see mine is bigger than theirs. Men can be so fragile sometimes."

She grinned as they snuggled closer on the mat. She was the small spoon this time and the feel of his larger body behind hers made her want to melt into him. She had more questions:

"Will?"

"Mmm?" He was nuzzling her neck and stroking her hips gently. Running his hand down and along the curve of her bottom.

"No men then. What about women? I'm sure the noble ladies must have been salivating for you after your heroics."

Will realised she was jealous. She has real feelings for me! he thought.

"There were a few, very discreet offers made to me by certain court ladies, yes."

She pulled away from him slightly. "And?"

"And nothing. None of them were half the woman you are, my lady."

She snuggled up to him again and ran her fingers along his thigh muscles. A thought occurred to her.

"I think I promised you a certain service myself last time."

"Did you? I don't remember it. What did you promise?" he said airily.

"That I would let you fuck me like a woman. As I'm sure you remember VERY WELL."

Her forwardness was, as always, exciting and despite cumming just few minutes ago, he found himself stiffening at the thought of it.

"You want me to?"

"Goddess, yes!"

They sat up. He reached under her ass and lifted her bodily into the air in an impressive display of strength. Her legs opened and curled around his back as he held her over his nether regions, muscles tensed with effort. He nibbled and suckled her breasts as she reached down and took hold of his prick.

He slowly lowered her down, allowing her to aim him as she pleased. Releasing her erect nipple, his mouth found hers as her pussy lips parted around his cock head and he sank slowly into her tight waiting flesh. She moaned in ecstasy as his cock slowly plumbed her depths, stretching her out and touching every part of her sensitive insides at once. Will groaned, his cock was gripped in a warm, wet and tight embrace the like of which he'd never known in his youthful fumblings with farm girls and tavern wenches.

Niriel had been anticipating this since she had first seen him by the pool a year and more ago. He was everything she had been wishing for and he didn't disappoint. His cock was perfectly sized for her. Its hot hardness filled her to the brim and made her swoon with pleasure. Her juices flowed freely and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came again. She wrapped her legs around him tighter, took his head in her hands and hissed into his ear: "I've been waiting so long for you, Will. I need you to fuck me hard and make me yours."

Her own cock was rock hard, trapped between their sweaty bodies. She felt it sliding up and down with their every move. Will took her breasts in hand and squeezed them, at first gently, then more forcefully. He was kissing any part of her he could reach with his mouth as she shook and rocked up and down on him. Her hands held his shoulders for balance and gripped him hard as waves of pleasure flowed through her. Her cock sprayed more cum onto their sliding bellies and her pussy let down its own sweet rain. She held on, open mouthed and crying happily as he continued to fuck her with ever increasing force.

"Oh, Oh, more. That's it! Just like that. Don't stop! I'm yours my love, take me, fuck me more... Ahhhh-"

Her last outcry was too much for Will. He buried his meat in her as hard and deep as he could as a stream of warm cum surged into her. He gasped for air and his movements became smaller and less regular. They fell sideways onto the bed of leaves, laughing and crying together.

They lay in a post-coital stupor for some time, just breathing, stroking each other's bodies and thinking.

Will spoke first: "Did you mean it my lady? That you are mine?"

Niriel sighed. "I don't know, maybe. Dryads don't have long relationships - we're solitary by nature. I haven't even seen another of my OWN kind in decades, you know."

"That sounds like a lonely life."

"I'm used to it, or was. Now I have you I don't want to lose you, but I'm not some possessive human wench either. I can't come live with you, or marry you in a temple to your human Gods. You can't come and live in my tree either. I love you and desire you like no other and I want to see you whenever possible. Whatever I have to give is yours."

A part of Will was sad to hear such hard truths at first, but when she said she loved him, he felt his heart swell with happiness.

She continued: "So I'm not really jealous but I am... territorial. This-" she grabbed his butt "-belongs to me now."

He grinned and snaked a hand down and around to her sweaty bottom. "Alright, but this belongs to me in turn," he said, gently stroking it.

She sighed happily, "You're all the man I need, 'tis true. But what if I want to lie with a woman some day?"

Will was taken aback; he'd never considered it as a possibility. The thought excited him. "That would be something. Just so long as you... share, I won't object."

"Sir William! I didn't realise you had such appetites!" she shook her head in mock outrage.

"Nor I you, my lady... my love. But I am as you've made me."

"Yes, you are aren't you. I'm really rather pleased..." She looked around and then back at her lover. "Is there any more?"

"Food, or... me?"

"Lets start with you shall we. I want that ass of yours." She reached back and patted his butt again.

"Don't you have to go back to your oak?" he said, shifting to give her room to move.

"No, I have to stay out for at least three days this month. We have PLENTY of time. Just lie back, I want to look you in the eyes while I fuck you this time."

"Mmmm, then it's my turn. Everything you do to me, I'm going to do to you, harder and longer."

"Careful what you promise me, Sir William," she said huskily, moving in for a kiss.

A muffled cry rang out shortly afterward into the night air around the rock, followed by soft moans and giggles, but there were only the trees to hear it under their dusting of snow.

To be continued...

12