Nisha and Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have thrust into her about fifty times when she pressed her fist to my thighs, and I stopped and pulled my penis out of her mouth. It came out with a soft 'plop' sound and left a trail of saliva from the tip of my cock to her mouth. She looked up at me and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

As she rose, she grabbed the hem of her sari with both hands and raised it and her petticoat in one quick motion to her waist, and then put her hand underneath the layers of cloth, inserted her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and pulled it down and stepped out. She still had her dress bunched at her waist as she straightened and I could see her magnificent, shapely calves and her solid, thick, fair marbled thighs.

"Anna , do it, come, quickly..quickly!" she gasped and turned away. She looked down for a place to sit, but I grabbed her and plonked her at the top stair, and I quickly got down a few steps, parted her thighs and jumped in between them. She raised her torso and pulled her dress up and away. She spread her thighs and exposed her crotch and gave herself to me.

I was aware of her eyes on mine as I gaped at her cunt. It was hairy but I could clearly see her dark cunt lips making a thick, long swollen line. I could see she was creaming nicely from her hole. Her juices glistened even in the darkness of the stairwell.

I looked up to see her eyes locked on mine. "Oh Rani, I am going to fuck you!" I whispered.

"Yes. Yes, anna. Fuck me. Come put it inside me. Now! I have been waiting for....aaahhhhh..wait....slooooww!" I did not let her finish. I just plunged into her. The head of my cock hit her cunt, but not in the right place. I repositioned myself a bit and pushed down again and this time my cock slid smoothly into her hole.

"Ooohhhh! Aaaaahhhh! Niiiice.... Niiiiiiiiiice!" she hissed.

"Oh Rani, your so wet... and warm... fuck..love it!" I softly screamed as the walls of her cunt embraced all of my cock, smothering it in her cunt juices, warming the entire length of it.

I plunged into her repeatedly, fast and furious. I was waiting to fuck this woman and I now I had her under me and I wanted to satify my lust. I thrashed into her with short, hard, fast thrusts for a long time. I had my palms flat on the floor and my feet planted on the steps and I pushed and pulled from her cunt, and slammed my torso hard into her. My cock felt long and solid like a piece of sleek marble, and I rammed into her with thrusts that were each harder than the previous one. I showed her no mercy. I wanted to reach my climax as soon as I could. I just had a feeling that it would be awesome.

Rani has her hands crossed behind my neck. She had to reach up to do it so her back was raised off of the floor. And she gasped and grunted as she received my pummelling. "Aiyoh, ahan, ahan, aha, yes, anna, anna, yes, fuck, ah, ahan, ahan, ahan....fuck....aiyoh,, nice.,,nice..yeah?...you...like...it..anna...aiyoh, appa, appa, amma!!"

She let go of my neck and fell hard on the floor, She ran her palms up and down my arms. She squeezed my muscles. I was sweating furiously by now. Drops of sweat poured from my body and fell on her. She opened her mouth to receive them as they dropped from my hair and face.

She was surprised as I pulled out of her. "What.. wha...," she gasped as I reached down and pulled her up. I turned her around and pushed her dress up and bent her forward. I feasted my eyes on her beautiful ass. Her ass-crack was dark, her ass-cheeks were red from being pressed onto the floor. But the sight was fantastic and erotic! I held each of her cheeks with my palms and parted them. What a beautiful fucking sight! I loved a woman's asshole. Rani's was dark, very dark. The puckered hole was hairless and very, very black compared to her fair skin. Some of the juices from her cunt had trickled down to her asshole while we fucked and I could see some drops on the hole.

Involuntarily I held my thick cock in my hand and placed it on her exposed asshole and pressed.

"Aiyoh...no...no..no..anna...noooo!" she screamed softly.

I bucked a bit lower and placed my dick at the entrance to her hole from behind and pushed in and entered her once more.

"Appa!" she whispered at my penetration. I slowly pulled my dick out and then back in and fucked her. I increased my pace rapidly until my thick cock was just a blur, and drops of the white, creamy juices from her cunt were being sprayed all over the place. She turned and looked up at me and then closed her eyes, enjoying and savoring the sensation and pleasure my cock provided.

"Aiyoh..anna..this...ahhh... is....so...goood! Aiyoh...ooooh!....ammmmmaaaa!"

I still had her ass crack parted and her asshole winked open and shut in tune with my thrusts. She reached back and inserted a finger into her asshole, and kept it there as I fucked her. God! This was amazing!

And suddenly I was about to come. I rammed her harder and faster than I had done before and leaned in and gasped into her ear. "Oh Rani, I am going to finish... I... want... to...finish...I want to... in...your...mouth.. Fuck.. let...me...come..in..to..your..mou....th...aaaahhh!"

"No.. not in my mou......aiyoh!," I did not let her finish. I pulled out of her and grabbed her hair and roughly turned her and pushed her down.

She gasped as she hit the floor. But I was about to finish and I did not want to waste my cum. I wanted her to take it in her mouth and face. She readily turned her face up as I grabbed her hair once again and tilted it to receive my ejaculate.

"Open...your... mouth.....please.. please..Rani....!!!"

"Mmmmh-mhhhhh," She mumbled and shook her head. But I exploded. She had her eyes open and was looking at me wide-eyed while I was gaping at my cock, seeing my first rope of cum erupt from it and land on her face. She quickly clamped her mouth shut and closed her eyes and turned away and the second and third ropes rocketed out of the hole on my cock and landed on and completely coated her cheek. I was grunting and gasping as my cock throbbed with each spurt. "Fuuuuck, Rani!" I groaned at this. My final spurts were small and landed on her face, neck and tits. Only then did she open her mouth and take in my still hard cock. She wrapped her lips around the pink head and used her tongue to lick the remaining cum oozing out of it. And she swallowed.

"Aiyooh!" I screamed softly and flopped on the floor. "Rani.. Thank..thank..thank..you.. This,,,,you...were..awesome..Aiyoh! It was sooo goood!"

She was flopped on the floor next to me and she had used her petticoat to wipe my cum from her face. She looked at me, still panting and gasping for air.

"Rani," I managed to say. "Sorry..I...I..shouldn't have..done....,"

"No, anna!" she stopped me. "It's okay. You..you... liked it? Liked me, yes?"

We lay there for a few minutes. She then got up and adjusted her petticoat and saree and her blouse and bra. She went to put on her panties last. I was always fascinated with women and girls putting on (or taking off) their panties. And even in my spent and satiated state I ogled her as she bent and stepped into her panties and pulled it up her calves and her thighs. She noticed me watching her do this and she giggled.

And then she went downstairs.

I went back to my room to replay what had just happened. I thought to myself 'She really wanted it, didn't she? She was the one who came upstairs, she ogled me while I worked on the yard. Man, this was so different from what I was used to. I was the one doing the chasing after,which was the good part. But this was not bad either. To be desired and to be led into sex. Wow! I wish there were more like her.

The experience was fantastic. It really enjoyed fucking and ejaculating on her face. This was so different from the mundane handjob, blowjob, fucking with my wife. Frankly, I fantasized about other women while my wife and I were in bed. I was sure my wife fantasized about other men and boys, or women and girls for that matter. She must come across many in the course of her work. But Rani! I wonder if she had sex with any man other than her husband uptil now. Was I the only second man to fuck her? Should I ask? What does it matter? She was a human being with desires. What if she fucked every other man or boy that came to live in this house? Fuck all that and the rest. Let me just enjoy what life has offered.

I met her the day after our first encounter. She showed no remorse or regret. In fact, her eyes shone with pride and desire. I said, "Sorry, Rani. I think I was too rough with you yesterday."

She responded, "Oh no, anna. Don't say that. Let's not talk about it. What happens there is, you know, best left there. We are all animals only. So it's okay," She looked at me pointedly and continued, "Within limits, of course."

"Yes, yes, of course. I will respect your..your..I won't ask you to do what you don't want anymore."

All my extra-marital sex were one night stands. I did not regret any of them, but I didn't recall any of those occasions fondly. But it was different with Rani. We continued to have sex and fuck whenever the opportunity provided us. It was nice to be in a relationship in that manner, with someone other than my wife. We were careful and deliberately took long breaks between our liaisons. We knew it wouldn't last because my wife had started talking about a company-provided accommodation that came along with servants and a car driver.

But that was still at least a couple of months away. A lot could happen between now and then.

One night we were in bed, my wife was asleep and I was winding down the day reading a novel when I heard a knock on our door. I got up to investigate and opened the door and there stood Nisha. In her nightie, her hair untied and fell in beautiful curls around her face. I gaped at her for a few seconds and took her in. By the swell of the dress on her chest I instantly realized that she was not wearing a bra (I told you I was a pervert). And then realized she was gaping at me as well. Then it struck me. I had forgotten to put on a T-shirt, and I was standing in front of her in just my boxer shorts! Her eyes quickly ran down her body and then she looked up at me, her face flushed and breathless.

"Er...Er... Uncle..sor...sorry to disturb you..but I need your help," she stammered.

"What happened, Nisha," I asked.

"I.. I...," She gasped, and I noticed her eyes were still taking in my body. "Er....uncle, my laptop. it is,...acting up...not...not working.. Could you.. Can you please take a look? I have a very important exam.... tomorrow and...and.. I cannot finish..." Her eyes went down to my belly and crotch for an instant and then met mine.

"Okay, okay. I will take a look. Wait, I will come now, " I said.

I hurriedly pulled on a T-shirt and shorts, and went down with her. As she walked down the stairs, the pervert that I am, I noticed that her nightie was tight on her ass and I could clearly make out her panty lines. She was not wearing a petticoat under her nightie. Only a panty under there. Fuck! My cock tightened in my shorts.

I remembered that her parents had gone to her grandparents' house that wek. Nisha took me to her room where she kept the modem, router and her laptop. There were wires all strewn around, and it looked like she tried to fix it herself. I looked around the room and her child was sleeping on the bed. I guessed Rani and Prabhu were in their room.

Nisha asked, "Is it fixable, uncle? I need to get this done..."

"Let me take a look, " I said. I looked up at her. She was standing next to the door and she looked ravishing. I gulped, and she noticed that as well, and tried to rearrange her clothes and position. I had never seen her this close and had never been alone with her.

"Can I get you some coffee, tea, uncle?"

I think I nodded, and she went away and came back with two cups of tea. She sat on the bed and looked at me while I worked. It took me a few minutes and I told her she may have a virus and needed to scan and remove it. I went and got the necessary software from my house and continued to fix her computer as she sat on her bed. I also gave her a faster router and modem.

"This should help you with your exam. New and improved. Yours is ages old!"

I was awkward. Me, alone in a girl's bedroom. I tried to make conversation and asked her about her husband and work and all that.

Then I finally said, "Hey Nisha. You know, you need to be careful about the websites you visit. Some of them are really harmful. Don't know what they will do to your computer." I looked up at her as I said it. I had taken a look at her browsing history. It was filled with links to xxx rated porn websites. Some that I knew and others that I hadn't heard of.

"Oh uncle," She started, "No no it is not like that.. I don't know...."

"Hey, Nisha, I am a computer engineer. Nothing gets past me," I said, and smiled at her, knowingly.

She blushed, and looked down. "Oh..um.. uncle..."

I said, "I can show you how to, you know, do it safely and hide your tracks, if you want me to."

"Oh.. uncle, I.. I...ok..," she whispered, and looked up at me, all sheepish and smiling slyly.

"It's alright, Nisha. Your secret is safe with me."

I told my wife about Nisha's browsing and we had a good laugh. "Poor girl may be desperate. Her husband has been away for six months or more. Rani says sometimes she sees the frustration in her daughter, longing for her husband's company and she can't help her in any way. I don't think I can live without you..and your fucking....us fucking for that long!" She reached out and placed her hand on my crotch and gave a gentle squeeze.

My wife, Rani, and Nisha planned to go to a movie that Friday and they volunteered me to take care of Nisha's four-year old daughter. I was in no position to deny. I was good with little kids anyway. With Rani and Prabu also being away, I knew I'd have the house to myself. And I decided to act on one of my fantasies.

If you recall, I have mentioned elsewhere that I have a severe panty fetish. I wanted to touch and hold and feel and sniff Nisha's and Rani's panties in secret, without them knowing. I had seen Rani's during our sexual escapades but I had not revealed to her, or yielded to my fetish, when we were together. This time, I would be able to see their intimates without any disturbance. If I was lucky I'd even be able to get my hands on a few used ones. God! That would be fantastic, I told myself, and waited for Friday.

I was not to be denied. With the kid tucked away in bed after an early dinner, I roamed their house in search of her underwear. I hit the jackpot almost immediately. Nisha had a basket full of dirty clothes and I unceremoniously dumped them on the ground and was delighted to find at least two of her used underwear. I lifted a deep red one that had pink piping and another pale blue one with dark blue piping. I put the rest of the clothes back into the basket.

Then I went to the parent's room and there I found Rani's basket. Her panties were easy to find. They were just the white ones and I picked up the two that were there, all crumpled and twisted. I put them to my nose and I got the familiar musty odor of pussy. I had not gone down on her. I thought now maybe I should. Why not give her the pleasure of getting her cunt licked? I will go for that next time, surely.

I went back and took Nisha's red panties to my nose. Absolute heaven! I got a whiff of cunt juices mixed with a hint of piss. Fucking great! My cock stirred once again. That panty would definitely have been worn by her today. It even felt a bit damp in the right places. The gusset was thick crusted and the indentations of her pussy lips were clearly on it. I pressed it to my nose and mouth. I hadn't touched a young woman's panties in a while. I examined each one closely. The blue one had an even stronger smell. My dick hardened at the thought of this being pressed against her pussy and ass. God, I wanted to lick her pussy and clit. And then I wanted to fuck her! I took both panties to the bathroom and with just the streetlight shining through a small ventilator near the ceiling, I masturbated with her panties in the nearly dark room. I couldn't help it. I did not finish. I had to act on the second part of my plan.

Nisha's drawers were immaculately arranged and in one I saw she had kept just her bra and panties. I took all her washed and used panties and put them is a bag I had brought for just this purpose, and then replaced them with new bras and panties of the same brand. There they were, all shiny and new underwear, packed in their plastic covers, sealed and unopened. Fuck! What would I not give to see her reaction to this!

I then opened the box where she kept her DVDs and placed one of my own in its distinctive cover. It of course contained porn. But not of the kind she browsed on the web. This one was of the top most quality, amateur sex. These were hard to find, high resolution, professionally produced stuff. Man-woman, woman-woman, gang bang, anal, oral, swallowing what have you. Nothing that Nisha had not seen on the internet before but just better. Full two hours of the most erotic, titillating and arousing stuff you'd have ever seen.

I acted all normal and innocent when they came back. I dozed off as my wife narrated the evening's happenings to me.

The next morning I timed my return from my jog with Nisha's departure. She was getting ready on her scooter as I approached her. She suddenly turned and instantly turned red. "Oh.. uncw.. I..I..have to drop her off at daycare.. And..go...to office. Bye." And she was off.

I knew she had started using the panties and bras I had given her. I saw a new pair of panties, a light green colored one, hanging out to dry the next day. Over the week she had used new ones everyday! She knew my intentions for sure. I did not give her the underwear just as a gift. I wanted to fuck her, and I was sure she realized it. I was just waiting for the right time to make a move. I guess she was too.

With her kid and parents and guests and visitors, there was no chance of the two of us being alone in the house. We ran into each other a few times but other than some pointed staring, nothing happened. Of course I had the chance to observe her without being seen. And I also gave her many opportunities to look me over, which she did, and which I noticed. She'd stand in the doorway looking out at me as I sat with her father and chatted with him over tea. Or when I helped Rani and my wife with the vegetable garden, and when I played with her kid. We exchanged glances often and I reveled in her quiet shyness, and the sly, naughty smile that played on her lips whenever we locked eyes. Perhaps we'd have to meet away from the house if that's what it took. Yes! That's what i'd do. But where and how? Would she agree?

The where part was easy. I would ask a client of mine to put me up at one of their temporary accommodations. I had done this a few times before during production rollouts of their applications and my wife was familiar with the procedure. Next, I had to get the day Nisha would be available and then make sure she could come.

"Hey Nisha," I said, looking up at her. We all were sitting down at the end of the day and my wife had made some snacks and we were having tea in their small backyard. "Do you want to go to that gaming exhibition coming to town next week? They have great stuff - video games, music concerts, stand up comedy etc. It will be fun and you can see the latest stuff. What do you say?"

I broached the subject when everyone was around so as to not arouse any suspicion.

"Emmm, uncle..isn't that far away...and. ..and." she tried to stall.

"Uff fo," her mother Rani said. "Come on. Take a day off and go. We all know you like that stuff. I'll take care of the baby." Then she looked at me, "You make plans, anna (elder brother). I will see that she comes with you."