Nisha and Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I erupted in her mouth. I was not young anymore so my ejaculate was not very voluminous. But the ropes of cum that spurted from my mouth gave me the same intense fucking pleasure. It was fantastic. I had cum in a woman's mouth before, many times. But knowing that this was Nisha made it that much more incredible. It was excruciatingly painful mnd eroctic at the same time. I grunted as I released each spurt, and I could feel my cock pulsating and pushing against Nisha's lips and mouth. She was mumbling something once more and I gasped and felt the life drain out of me and my cock.

I collapsed on the bead and was vaguely aware of her going and cleaning herself in the bathroom. We both had a blissful nap until late afternoon.

I had the apartment for the weekend with 'work' and 'production release' being the excuse. Nisha visited me everyday. She brought her kid along so we had to be careful. We fucked hard and long and multiple times when the kid was asleep or watching TV. We very like teenagers having sex surresptitiously.

I once had her from behind in the kitchen as she played with her baby on the countertop. I reached in front of her dress and undid her salwar and pulled it down so she could step out of it. I pulled down my shorts and placed my erect cock on her panty covered ass and dry humped her until she could no longer control herself. She reached down and pulled her panties off and grabbed my dick and pushed me into her cunt. She was well lubricated and within a few strokes my dick was covered with her cream. My favorite part was to spread her ass cheeks and take a look at her dirty, dark, black asshole. She giggled as I did this. I pulled out of her as I came and ejaculated on her ass cheeks and pushed my cum into her asshole with my dick. She was playing, cooing and singing to her kids all the while. She then picked up her panties and wiped and cleaned my cum off of her body.

Nisha's mother, Rani, and I continued our relationship at the same time. We took great precautions and had sex only in our house, never in theirs. Each occasion was special and intense as we knew it would not last. We finally confided in each other. We told of our sexual relationships. I was surprised to know she was not a virgin when she married. She had at least two partners, and each of them had promised marriage, fucked her, and then jilted her. She blamed herself for being so gullible.

"Prabhu is a nice man, actually. No one knows it but he actually was working up in North India and fell in love and got married to a nurse without the knowledge of his family. They were very young, but his wife died within a year of their marriage. He confessed to me when he came with his family to see me. His family hid everything from us, but poor guy, Prabhu, told me everything. Even showed me her photos."

Three months later we moved out of their house into a bigger apartment provided by my wife's company and I stopped seeing Rani.

I still had regular work related 'travel' that allowed me to meet and have sex with Nisha. We continued this even after her husband's return from his assignment in Dubai.

And I must confess there were other girls and women. I went to great lengths to keep all this a secret. But try as I may, I slipped. Horribly. Pummelling

One day Nisha came out of the bathroom having cleaned herself after a rather intense fucking session, and she had a piece of off-white cloth in her hand.

"What is this?" she almost screamed, her eyes wide in amazement and wonder and accusation.

"What, wha.. I don't know.. What is it?" I asked, acting confused. But my mind was already racing and I knew what it was. I was caught and I was looking for an escape!

"This is a woman's panties!"

"Er.. I .. I don't know. A...a lot of people use this.this...apartment. Must be someone's. Some.. girl must have left it behind, surely!"

But I knew exactly what it was, whose it was, and where I had them and the fucking silly mistake I made that led to her finding out. I was fucked!

"Some girl's panties?? What the fuck? Are you fucking..fucking..this, " she said, holding the piece above her head, "This is a woman's panties..Why is it .. in YOUR bag? Huh? You fucking pervert!

"Nisha...hear...me.."

"Do you for a minute think I don't know whose this is?" she screamed at me. Then she lunged and pummelled me with her fist. She tried to scratch my face, but I held her hands and pushed her away and she fell on the bed. She rose. She was enraged. Her eyes were bloodshot, hair flaying and her mouth in a wicked snear.

"Asshole.. That.. that.. Is...my...MOTHER's, you lousy piece-of-shit.... Fuck.. fuck..my mother's panties!" she screamed. "Are you fucking my mother as well, you son-of-a whore, bastard? Are you jerking off to my mom's panties, pervert!!!

I stammered, "Nis.. Nisha...no.. it's not what you think......!"

"Fuck you!! SHUT the FUCK UP! Don't say ANYTHING!. You are an old fucking pervert! What's wrong with you.. You are scum..I don't want anything to do with you anymore..Fucker!"

And she dressed and gathered her things in a frenzy. And at the door she said, You come near us again you fucking bastard, I'll call the police!" And she left.

I did not see Rani or Nisha ever again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The End