Nisha and Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was settled. Nisha walked away from us and turned towards me when no one was looking and shook her head and laughed softly and silently. Then she wagged her finger at me accusingly but was still smiling. Fuck! That was not so bad.

I arranged for a taxi cab and early on that day Nisha and I started on that trip. It was an expensive cab (money was no concern to me as I'd expense it anyway) and was the kind that had a privacy screen between the driver and the passengers. Nisha smiled at me as we hit the road. And within a couple of minutes I had my hand on her thigh. She tensed instantly, but continued looking out the window. I moved my hand further down and up and my palm hit the soft flesh of her pussy. It was about 9 AM in the morning and here I was, fingering a girl's pussy in the back seat of a car. She turned towards me and smiled behind her hand and adjusted her seating position and moved a little towards me. She parted her thighs, but covered my hand with the large handbag she was carrying.

I massaged her inner thighs through the material of her salwar. It was thin and I could feel the hardness of her flesh there. Then I moved my hand to the spot where her thighs met.

I asked, "How long has it been?"

She suddenly turned her head and looked at me in shock, "Wha...what do you mean?"

"You know, how long since..."

"Wouldn't you like to know!" she said and laughed. "How about you?" and she raised her eyebrows and smiled a naughty smile. "Huh?"

"Two days," I said. "Your aunty is very demanding." And I laughed softly.

"Aunty is demanding? Or is it you? Horny uncle!"

I pressed my hand deeper in between her thighs and she hissed, "Aiyoh, sssss!"

I felt around and could sense the line of her pussy. I rubbed my fingers up and down the lips of her cunt. She clamped her legs shut. "Can't you wait? Where are we going anyway? I thought we were going to..."

I cut her off. "We are going somewhere quiet. Where no one will disturb us. So we can...."

Her eyes widened, and she cried out, in shock. "Uncle! Uff. You are..at least don't talk like that!"

I laughed, but did not take my hands from her crotch. "Nisha, did you think we'd, you know..?"

She just shook her head."Never. Well, I liked you....as a..a family friend. You are different from others. Fit and healthy and all that. But I never thought you had a dirty mind!"

"Dirty? How so? I knew, rather I hoped, you and I could get together. But I also didn't know. One thing just led to another..."

And she said, "And you took my panties and left me new ones!"

"Hey, It's your fault. You left your underwear in full view. I could see them everyday hanging on the wash line. What was a man to do?"

She giggled, "You are a pervert. I know you were eyeing me. Almost everyday, right? I wondered what you saw in me when or how or if you would make a move. I really thought you were one of those guys who just watched and fantasized and you know...," She looked at me and closed her fist and made a jerking-off motion.But now I know...."

I looked at her and nodded. I did, you know..." and I also closed my fist and put it to my crotch and made as if I was mastturbating and jerfking off.

"Uff, what a pervert you are. I guess this is what you did with my panties?" And she closed her fist and made a jerking-off motion again.

I just shrugged. "I bet I am not the only one who does that. What, you don't have male friends and colleagues. You think they don't fantasize about you? How about you? I bet you think of other boys and men. What about those porn sites? And by the way, how many times have you watched the DVD I left for you?"

She laughed and said, "Shut up!"

We got rid of the taxi cab and we went to the apartment that my client had provided for me. I gave Nisha the apartment number and asked her to follow me in after a few minutes.

She was a bit nervous at first as I took her to the bedroom. I allowed her to take some time to relax. I slowly took off my clothes slowly, and she gasped as she eyed my body. I was almost erect. My dick was thick and my balls were hanging free.

"Oh," she said. "You are not one for wasting time. And you are not shy, are you?"

"Are you shy, Nisha?" I asked.

She laughed softly, and went to the bathroom.

"Don't take off your clothes. I want to see you do it," I called after her.

She turned and gave me a knowing, naughty look. She came back from the bathroom and stood in front of me. When I smiled at her, she started taking her kameez (top) of. She was wearing a black bra and they cupped her tits and lifted them and made a deep valley at the cleavage. I drew my eyes down, and she let out a soft nervous laugh and undid her salwar. It was of the tight variety and she had to struggle to get it off her and step out of it. She was wearing a pink panty and she looked very sexy and alluring, just standing there in her underwear. Her crotch was packed and puffy. Her cunt lips poked and pushed at the front of her panties and made a deep, deep cleft. I could already sense some moisture there and the line of wetness followed the line of her cunt. My cock responded immediately, and I fisted it involuntarily. She giggled.

I made a motion to turn around, and she did, but had her head turned and was looking at me smiling slyly. I saw her panty covered ass. The back of her panty was tight against her ass cheeks and there was a small wedgie running up from the bottom. For a panty fetishist like me, it was a glorious and wonderful sight! Such thick thighs, with a deep cleft from where her buttocks rose, tight, shiny and blemishless. The gusset of her panties showing tight and stretched at her bottom.

I couldn't help myself. I bent down to kiss her ass-cheeks, one after another. And then I placed my lips where I thought her asshole was. She said, 'Cheee!". And giggled and turned around, and I placed my lips on her crotch. I felt her thick pussy lips pushing into my mouth. I lapped the fabric and rose. She placed her thumbs inside her panties and pulled it down. Her hairy cunt was exposed! I knelt down and inhaled the scent of a female pussy. So fucking musty, so fucking great. I licked her lips from the bottom to the top, and she sighed, "Aiyoooh!"

She pushed me away and lay down on the bed. She had clamped her thighs shut, but as I stared at her, she slowly parted them. She stared at my cock, and she put her hand on her crotch, parted her pussy lips and inserted her fingers and drew them out. She repeated this process, imitating a fucking motion as she lubricated her pussy, still staring at my distended member I just watched. My dick was throbbing and a drop of pre-cum oozed out of it.

I went to her and she parted her legs. I thought she would grab my cock and insert it into her cunt, but she moved her hands and clasped them over her head and pulled up her knees and parted her thighs. I positioned myself atop her and lowered my torso,letting my heavy, thick cock find its way into her.

"Aaaah," she hissed as we made contact. We stared at each other and moved and adjusted our positions so that I could enter her. We stopped when my head touched her hole. The moistness at the entrance and the heat of my cock made us both gasp at the same time. We smiled and I lowered myself. My cock pushed aside her flesh with little resistance, lubricated by her warm juices and I sank on to her. The entire length of my hot dick was engulfed by the moist, smooth walls of her cunt. I was delirious with pleasure. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and her mouth curled in a soft smile and she said softly, "Aiii, uncle..Oh...ahhhhh.. So nice.. Nice.. ah!"

I fucked her slowly. She sighed in sync with my long, exquisite, intense thrusts. My cock felt like a thick steel pipe as it slid effortlessly in and out of her cunt. Her juices were lubricating us. I could feel the thick, white creamy fluid oozing out of her pussy and dripping onto my thighs.

"Oh Uncle!" she hissed. "It's so nice. Do it slow. Yes? Yes. Slow. Take your time!"

I looked down at her beautiful tits. They were small, but as she lay down they turned into glorious, round globes. Her nipples were taut and there were small droplets of sweat on her chest and breasts. I bent down without stopping my gentle thrusts into her and lapped the sweat of her soft, supple tits with my tongue. I then wrapped my lips around one hard nipple and sucked and bit.

"Aiyahhh!" she moaned. "Yes. Not too hard! Aaaaahhhh!"

I put my hand between us and located her clit. I sucked her nipples. I fucked her. Her palms were on my neck and she had her eyes closed. Her mouth was curled in pleasure as she totally focused on her cunt as it was massaged by my thick cock.

"Aiyoh! So good. Fuck.. Fuck.. Fcuk.. uncle..yes... don't stop.. Ok..ok? Don't stop!"

I tried to removed my hand and raised her legs. I placed my palms under each of her thighs and pressed them down and parted them. She was almost doubled over, her knees were close to her face as I pushed her legs further down. I pummelled her using slow, hard thrusts. My belly slammed hard on hers and our body made the slap-slap sound of fucking.

"Ah.. ah.. Ah.. yes....yes...yes, " she kept repeating as I pushed and pulled my dick from her cunt. It was intensly erotic. The smell of sex was everywhere. It was scent of cunt juices mixed with sweat and pre-cum and everything else that pushed us ever closer to the edge.

But she stopped me as soon as she realized I might be finishing. "No! No! Uncle.. Wait.. slow down.. Don't finish.. I want you ..don't ...!"

I stopped and we rested. Then as I resumed fucking her, I asked, "Tell me. Say it. You don't want me to finish? Say it, say it. Ask me to fuck you. Say fuck me uncle!"

She did not hesitate. "Fuck me for a long time uncle. Don't stop. I want you inside me...."

I was excited. I wanted her to talk dirty. "What do you want inside you, huh?"

"Your.. your thing.. Your cock... yes your thick, black, smelly cock, you motherfucker! Fuck me like you fuck your whores. Yeah? You have fucked whores.. Right? Right? Fuck me like that.."

"Where do you want me to put my cock? Say it, say it, " I goaded her.

"In my cunt. Fuck my cunt, you bastard, you son-of-a whore. Fuck me... fuck me.. Yeah! Slow and steady.. Slow..slow..yeah .. yeah.. Take me ..my cunt.. Cunt....ah.. Ah...ah!"

"Like this? You like it hard? Do you want me to fuck you hard now?" I growled.

"Yes. Motherfucker! It's been a long time.. Fuck me... like you are raping me..yes.. Rape me.. Uncle.. Hard.. yeah yeah like that like that.. Harder..harder....!"

I became a ruthless animal. I punished and pummeled her. I showed no mercy. My torso was a blur as I rammed in and out of her cunt very rapidly. My pace was incredible. Her whole body was shaking and no words came out of her mouth. She could only mumble as I thrashed on her. She could not catch her breath to be able to utter words out of her mouth as I drove into her with animal fury. I was aware that I was growling and screaming as well.

I let her legs fall and she gave a heave of relief. But It was short lived. I pushed my hand under her back and fell down on her and squeezed her hard. She did not resist. I used her body as a support and continued ramming her, growling into her ears. She too responded with groans and moans as she held on to me.

"Is this what you want, huh? Huh? Huh? " I asked, punctuating my thrusts as I snarled into her ear. My spit was flying out of my mouth. She opened her to catch the drops of sweat pouring and falling from my hair. I held her head steady and I placed my mouth on hers and drooled my saliva into her mouth. She opened her mouth and swallowed it.

"More.. yes....yes... aaaah aaahhh!" she opened her mouth, and I gathered some spit and dropped it in her mouth as I continued pounding her body with mine.

Then she said, "Uncle, lick me.lick me..,,down there.. Eat me again.. yeah? Yeah? Eat me, make me cum.. Yes...yes..."

I had not gone down on a girl in a long time. Even with Rani. I pulled my distended cock out of her and she let out a long drawn out yelp. "Aaaaahhhhhhyyyyy!" And then I moved down and took a look at her cunt. It was beautiful. A thin brown line between curls of dark, black har clearly visible. She was creaming beautifully there and the whole area was glistening. I almost came at the sight. She reached down with her hand and parted her outer cunt lips with her fingers and exposed her clit to me. It was hard, pink and trembling.

"Lick my clit, Uncle," She cried our. "Yes, yes..aaaah..aaah!"

I sucke dher clit like I did her nipple. It was firm and moist and covered with her cunt juices. I loved every minute of it. I lapped her pussy lips bottom to top, top to bottom and pinched and bit her clit. I was not aware of how long I did it, but suddenly she held my head steady in her hands and started thrusting her torso upwards, fucking my mouth with her cunt.

"Ugh..ugggh.. Ugggghhh, " She punctuated her thrusts. They were fast and furious with nary an interval of rest between each one, and I knew she was going to come. I latched on to her pussy and now her thrusts became even harder. But were spaced out as she neared her orgasm,

When it hit her, she gave a mighty heave and raised my head along with her torso off of the bed and went rigid and flexed like a long hardwood board. And then with a loud grunt she slammed back on to the bed, taking my head with her, keeping it pressed against her cunt. But she was not done. She immediately pushed up again, went still and slammed back on the bed. She repeated this process, grunting, growling and moaning, a few more times and then she let go of my head. She flopped back on to the bed gasping and panting for air.

"Aiiiyoh.. Apppppa.. Aaaaah! Fuck.. .fuuuuuck.....uncle.. Fuck!!! That ... was...awesome.. Mother... fuck... ing.. Gooo ...oooood!"

I was amazed at her. I just crept up the bed and hugged and wrapped my hands around her as the waves of her orgasm subsided. My cock was still thick and throbbing, resting between us on her thighs.

"Wow, Nisha! You really came, huh?. That was incredible to watch..fucking awesome!" I crowed.

She just looked at me and tried to smile. "I..have...never.. It.. has...never happened to me before..Ahhhh. Aiyoh....!"

I just giggled, rose and went to the bathroom and relieved myself. When I came back to the room I was shocked to see Nisha lying on the bed naked with her legs spread apart. One hand was kneading her boobs and the other was on her hairy crotch. She was rubbing her clit and pussy lips and rotating her hand slowly, enjoying the sensation. As I went near, she looked up at me and smiled but did not stop the motions of her hand.

I lay down next to her, and only then did she stop and she hugged me.

"Oh Uncle. That was awesome!" She looked right into my eyes and said, "Do it again, Uncle. Yes? I loved it. Can you? Yes?"

"Yes," I replied. My dick was still semi erect and I rose and she looked at it. But I crawled up to her and straddled her face. She realized what I wanted and she automatically opened her mouth. I rose and dipped my cock into her mouth. She sucked on it and both of us could feel it instantly getting thick. Oh! What a feeling! A girl's mouth and tongue and spit on my cock! I raised and fell, my cock slid in and out of her mouth, lubricated by her spit. It was getting hard and thick and felt like a rigid piece of metal. I raised and supported myself on my palms and toes and fucked her mouth. After a few thrusts, she pushed at my thighs, and I pulled my dick out of her face.

She asked, gasping and wiping her mouth, "Oh god! So thick and hot. I love the smell. Aaaaah" I had moved up a bit and I lowered my balls near her nose and mouth. She opened her mouth and licked my balls. She took one in her hand and rotated it and swallowed the other whole. Then she switched balls. My cock was right on her face, erect, proud, thic, smelly and throbbing. Pre-cum oozed out of my hole and dropped on her face but she was oblivious to them.

She stopped and said,"Don't cum yet..I .. I want you to eat me..!"

She stopped me as I turned towards her crotch. "Wait!" And she pushed me down. She crawled up and straddled my face. I was given a glorious view of her hairy cunt. The thick black line made by her pussy lips protruded from the jungle of wiry curls. She creamed beautifully from them, her cum glistening wet and shiny and dripping. Hair sprouted like branches of a tree from that line. Hair grew thick at her hole and disappeared down and under to her asshole. Her asshole was very, very dark and black compared to her fair skin.

She lowered herself on to my face and I received her with my mouth open and offered her my tongue. "Aaaaaa, " She whispered and I felt her warm juices on my tongue. She immediately jerked up and then again slowly lowered herself. Then she repeated the process and my tongue found her hole and entered her pussy. "Aahhnnn, Aahnnn, " she moaned as I tongue fucker her cunt.

Then she started moving forwards and backwards. At one end of the stroke I felt her hard clit and she was still for a moment at that point. At the end of the downward stroke my tongue went into her pussy. The smell of sex, the taste of her juices, the pressure her hairy crotch was putting on my mouth was incredibly erotic. I reached down and fisted my thick cock and involuntarily started stroking it. It felt exquisite!!

I could feel she was reaching her climax. "Aiyoh, uncle, aaahhh, aaaahhhh, ooooooh," she moaned rapidly, keeping pace with the increased pace of her strokes. Then she pressed mightily into my face, crushing me, making it difficult to breath. Her thighs crushed the sides of my face. Juices poured from her cunt on me. I felt her bending backwards and becoming stiff like board, and then she released a soft scream, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii......aaaaaah," and her body started vibrating, like she was shivering from a cold. Then she unbent herself and fell forward on me, gasping and panting. She slammed her fists on the pillow punctuating her grunts, "agh, agh,, aiyoh!" and then she rolled off me and lay heaving. I turned and saw her tits, stiff and shiny with sweat, her hard nipples like a crown on each of them, proud and erect.

I was not done though. I wanted to cum. I wanted to ejaculate on her face and in her mouth. I wanted to take advantage of the state she was in. She would not have the will or the strength to stop me. I got off the bed and pulled her down. She plopped on the floor with a thud, unsure of what I was doing. I took a pillow and propped her head on it. I placed a hand in her forehead and pressed her head down, and with the other I grabbed by smelly, throbbing dick with its shiny head and pressed it against her lips. She opened her mouth and took my cock in. I now put both may hands on her face, kept it steady and rammed by penis into her mouth and fucked her orally.

Fuck! I was like an animal. I was aware of grunting with each stroke and she was mumbling something in return. "Aaah, aaah, aahh," I screamed softly and she responded by, "Mmmm, mmmm,mmmmm,"

She was drooling and her spit fell in globs on her body. My cock made squishing sounds as it went in and out of her mouth like a piston in an engine's cylinder. I gasped and said, "Nisha.. Ah.. ah.. Ah.. I ....want ... to ...cum ..in your mouth! fuck. Fuck fuck!"

She just mumbled but I could not make anything out. I was about to come. I pulled out of her mouth and she gasped and heaved and caught her breath. I let her take a few breaths and then slowly inserted my cock into her mouth once again, but this time I put just the mushroom head inside and fisted my cock and stroked it. She knew what was to come next and she adjusted her position and placed her hands on my thighs.