Nisha's Husband Swap Ch. 02 - New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching up with Meenakshi, Nisha surveyed the dildo section. "Anything you like?" Nisha asked.

"I'm good for regular dildos at the moment," Meenakshi replied, "But how do you think Chris would feel about this?" Meenakshi indicated towards a strap-on set.

Picking up the box, Nisha read the information. This was much more than just a regular strap-on. It comprised an adjustable harness and a selection of vibrating dildos and butt plugs of various sizes. It gave the wearer the choice of attaching a dildo to the inside for her own pleasure as well as one on the front for fucking her partner. It looked incredible but the price tag was off-putting. "Two-hundred pounds! It looks great Meenakshi, but two-hundred pounds?"

"But if I bought it, would Chris enjoy being fucked with it? There are cheaper strap-ons but I like the idea that I could have my hole filled while I was fucking him and this one has loads of vibrating attachments. Would he go for it?" Meenakshi evidently wanted pegging Chris to be a feature of her domination scenario and looked appealingly to Nisha for the "right" answer.

Nisha thought about it for a moment. Chris often enjoyed using his butt plug but would a strap-on be taking things too far? She enjoyed stretching her bum with her enormous dildos but Chris had never - to her knowledge - shown any inclination for the same kind of pleasure. Nisha had put a finger or two inside him to stimulate his prostate when sucking him off or massaging him and he had loved that, but never a dildo. At two-hundred pounds it might be a risky spend.

"I honestly can't say, Meenakshi. What size is the smallest dildo?" Nisha read the box. "Okay, so the smallest one is way thinner than his butt plug so he can certainly take it. If he wants more - which he might - you have five more sizes you can use, although you'll be using one on yourself too, of course.

"But thinking about it, domination isn't really about what Chris wants - it's about you getting what you want. If he isn't taken out of his comfort zone you're probably not doing it right. And we know Chris is really turned on by the thought of being dominated and humiliated by you so yes, buy it! But I'll put in half the money. If he doesn't go for it, we split our losses. If he loves it, perhaps I can borrow it from time to time?"

"Agreed!" Meenakshi responded, and she put the box under her arm.

"And I'm going to buy this," Nisha said with affected sluttiness as she waved a long, silver vibrator in front of Meenakshi coquettishly. "I want both holes filled at the same time when I next fuck your husband. I want his big dick in my arse and this in my pussy." Nisha wouldn't normally be so brazen but a combination of being in a sex shop, a bottle of Prosecco, and the thought of their forthcoming husband swap had made her feel horny and outrageous.

"Mmmm, I look forward to watching that," Meenakshi replied in a similarly overt and slutty manner. "And if you're lucky I might use it on you myself. My husband can look after your arse while I take care of your pussy." Nisha should have known better than to try to out-smut Meenakshi but the thought of Meenakshi joining in with her and Rishi was titillating and exciting. Would she really do it at the next swap?

Both women were satisfied with the toys they had put aside but Meenakshi was still keen to get some latex clothing. She quickly discounted the cheap, tacky costumes that adorned the walls, instead heading for a rail with a wide selection of hand-made leather and latex outfits. After a few moments browsing, Meenakshi pulled a hanger from the rail and held it up in front of her to examine it. "Fuck! This is just the sort of thing I was hoping to find!" she said excitedly, before holding the outfit against her to check the size.

Nisha struggled for a moment to see how the outfit would be worn. It was a black one-piece cat-suit with some bits missing and while Nisha could imagine which bits these might be, it was difficult to see clearly in the gloom. Only when Meenakshi passed it to her could Nisha make out the detail. Although the cat-suit had a round neck, the entire chest panel was missing, as was a large section around the gusset, giving the skin tight leggings the appearance of cowboy chaps.

"Fucking hell, Meenakshi! This is hot! How much?" Nisha asked.

"Fuck the cost, I'm getting it," Meenakshi replied resolutely. "And besides, I have some shoes that will work perfectly with it and I won't need to buy any more, so I'm actually saving money." Nisha laughed. She had used that logic on Chris many times.

Nisha and Meenakshi made their way to the checkout. The old man suddenly became much more attentive when he saw how much the women were spending and even wished them a happy Christmas as they picked up their bags and headed back up the stairs.

Arriving at Tottenham Court Road underground station, the women hugged and wished each other a happy Christmas before going their separate ways. "This is going to be the hottest New Year ever!" Meenakshi said excitedly. "Tell your husband he's going to have an amazing time, and make sure he practises taking a dildo in his arse.

"I will," Nisha replied. "And warn your husband that things will get much, much hotter this time than last."

But neither Meenakshi nor Nisha had any idea just how hot things would get.

**********

The trip from London to the Lake District took Nisha and Chris around six hours, but once they were off the M25 motorway and heading north it was an easy drive and they found they were ahead of schedule. The cottage would become available from two o'clock and they had decided to leave early so they could spend the afternoon and evening unpacking and getting to know the area. Meenakshi and Rishi wouldn't arrive until much later as Rishi had to work until noon, so Nisha and Chris were looking forward to the first few hours on their own.

Driving through the Lake District was good for the soul. They decided to leave the motorway earlier than they needed to and take the scenic route past Windermere and on towards their final destination, Ullswater. The deep, ashen waters of the mere looked cold and forbidding as they drove past but the towering, bracken-clad mountains, their tops shrouded in low grey cloud with a light dusting of snow, brought home to Nisha how beautiful the northern countryside could be. As a London girl she wasn't used to such majestic scenery but for Chris this was like home. He had spent his formative years at boarding school nearby and had enjoyed camping, walking and climbing in the Lakes so he knew the area like the back of his hand.

"Not far now," he said. "Shortly we'll go through Troutbeck and through the hills, then the next lake we come to will be Ullswater."

Nisha was barely listening. She was fascinated by the fields of sheep and cows, all enclosed by the traditional dry stone walls common in this part of the country. Once, they stopped to allow a farmer to drive his herd over the road to lower ground and Nisha loved the energy and intelligence of the Border Collies as they assisted their master in his work. The pace of life was slow here and it seemed as though things had changed little in a hundred years.

She knew Chris was excited to be returning back up north and that the prospect of fucking, and being fucked by, Meenakshi meant he couldn't get there fast enough. He hadn't been at all fazed when Nisha had told him he should prepare himself for Meenakshi's strap-on. In fact, he had immediately ordered an "anal beginners kit" from the internet containing three dildos of different lengths and girths. He had explained that an ex-girlfriend had often fucked him with a strap-on and that he had enjoyed it but admitted it was many years ago and, as he put it, he had to get his "arse back into shape." He had also confessed to wondering what it would be like to be fucked by a man, a revelation that had put Nisha's imagination into overdrive.

Sometimes when she came home from work late or from a night out with the girls Nisha knew that Chris had been practising with his dildos. The shower would be wet, tiny traces of lube would still be wet on the sheets, and sucker marks from the dildos would be just about visible on the doors or laminate flooring. She didn't mention any of these things to Chris but it got her wet thinking about him training his arse for the pegging she knew she would be a spectator to. And she looked forward to maybe using the strap-on on him herself after Meenakshi had broken him in.

As they descended through Patterdale, the weak winter sun finally emerged and Ullswater at last lay ahead of them. Its name meant "peaceful water" Chris explained, and that was exactly how it looked now: calm, tranquil and very beautiful. Chris followed the SatNav now, driving through Glenridding village and up a long hilly track until they finally drew up outside the cottage.

Nisha eagerly climbed out of the car and looked down at the lake and mountain panorama below her. "God, this is beautiful!" she cried. "What an awesome place to spend New Year!" Chris joined her, hugging her tightly from behind as he too admired the scenery.

"I told you it would be lovely this time of year. Fucking cold, but lovely. Come on - let's look inside the cottage."

The key to the cottage lay underneath the flower pot as they had been promised by the owner so they let themselves in. The door opened directly onto a dimly-lit, oak panelled lounge. What little light there was struggled to make it through the old, cloudy glass of the small casement window. To the right was a small kitchen with a wood-burning stove and at the far end of the lounge an old fireplace, complete with a built-in bread oven and a crate of seasoned logs. The furniture consisted of an oxblood Chesterfield sofa with matching club and wing chairs, a coffee table and, under the open stairway, a Welsh dresser. A bookcase with ancient leather-bound books and a grandfather clock completed the antique furnishings.

"This is so beautiful!" Nisha said again, making her way inside the lounge to feel the texture of the leather upholstery. "It's so old but so, so beautiful. And look, the floor is just stones with a sheepskin rug on."

"And it's all so clean," Chris shouted from the kitchen. "It's beautifully kept and we have everything we need in here. This is going to be absolutely perfect!"

**********

After a cup of tea, Chris and Nisha took their luggage and provisions from the car. They decided they would take the smaller of the two bedrooms because it had a view of the lake so they unpacked their belongings there. The two bedrooms were as quaint and rustic as the lounge and, with no central heating in the cottage, both bedrooms had small fireplaces. Chris made a mental note to get both fires going early in the evening so Rishi and Meenakshi's room would be warm and welcoming for their arrival, and the whole cottage would be warm before bedtime.

Nisha was pleased that the rustic theme didn't extend to the bathroom which was comparatively modern and equipped with a bath and shower. The shower would be particularly useful for both of them: they had made sure to bring the shower head attachments they would both need for douching before being arse-fucked by Rishi and Meenakshi.

Having unpacked their belongings Nisha organised their provisions; stocking the kitchen cupboards while Chris built fires in the hearth and kitchen stove. Before long the fires took hold and the burning logs began to fill the cottage with the sights, sounds and smells of the past. Having finished unpacking the groceries, Nisha returned to the lounge, unable to resist lying on the sheepskin rug laid out in front of the fire. Chris stood above her warming his hands.

"Can we buy this place, Chris?" she joked. "Pleeease!"

"Of course Darling! As soon as we win the lottery it's yours," Chris replied sarcastically.

"I'll make it worth your while..." Nisha persisted, opening her legs and stroking her pussy through her jeans. She moved her other hand to her breasts, massaging them roughly through the thick woollen fibres of her jumper. "Why don't you come and join me?" she said seductively, tugging the leg of his jeans. "It's lovely and warm down here," she teased, massaging her pussy again.

Within moments, Chris and Nisha were face to face, naked on the sheepskin rug. Despite the warmth of the fire, a cold draught from under the door made the hairs on their bodies rise and the thick woollen rug felt soft and sensual on their naked bodies. Their tongues met in a long, slow kiss as Chris's hands moved slowly over Nisha's hips and bottom. Nisha had thought that Chris might lose control and take her quickly, pumping and dumping before suggesting they go for a walk, but the romantic surroundings had obviously made him want to take his time.

Chris moved downwards, kissing Nisha's neck and shoulders. His fingers gently traced a line up and down her inner thigh as she lay back to savour the sensations, goosebumps rising from her skin with every one of Chris's gentle touches. She arched her back and closed her eyes, moving her body upwards to meet Chris's hands and mouth as they caressed her. Then he straddled her, gently pinning her hands above her head before releasing and kissing her lips again. Nisha kept her arms where Chris had placed them, her breasts rising and falling rapidly as her breathing quickened and she felt her pussy tingle in anticipation of what was to come.

Nisha gasped as Chris's tongue moved to her large, dark nipples. He massaged both breasts simultaneously, gently tweaking one nipple to hardness with his cold hand as he softly kissed and licked the other one stiff. Keeping her hands behind her head, Nisha resisted the temptation to touch Chris back or to direct him, trusting him to know exactly how she liked to be pleasured. As he closed his mouth around her nipples she waited for him to suck and nibble them while pressing his mouth down hard on her breasts, just the way she liked to be sucked.

The coarse hairs on his muscular chest tickled Nisha's abdomen as Chris, still astride her, moved down her body, gently kissing her navel as he worked his way towards her pussy. Nisha suddenly became alarmed, remembering that she hadn't showered since the long journey. She cupped her hands around Chris's face.

"No. Let me freshen up before you go down there. No Chris, no..."

But Chris paid no attention. Kneeling at her feet, he gently moved her legs apart, pushing her shins back to bend her knees and open up her dark, inviting pussy lips. Immediately his face was in her trimmed black bush, his tongue licking her slit in a series of long, slow movements from her anus up, each lick stopping just short of her clitoris.

"No..." Nisha repeated softly, still holding on to his shaved head, but her protests were weak and rather than pushing his head away, she found her hands instead holding his head in place as he continued to tease her with his tongue. She released her grip, moving her hands back behind her head as she submitted to his will. She could feel her pussy moistening further as she relaxed and when he inserted his middle finger it glided in easily.

After what seemed like an age, Chris turned his attention to her clitoris, now engorged and aching for his touch. He pressed his tongue down hard, holding it there for a moment before flicking it firmly around and over her sensitive button. Reverting to longer slower licks, Chris kept his middle finger inside her, curling it upwards to massage her G-spot from the inside as his tongue continued to work on her clitoris.

Without moving his tongue away, Chris slipped his middle finger out of Nisha's pussy and moved it down to her tight bud.

"Oh God Chris, no. I've not douched..."

But it was too late. Using her pussy's wetness for lubrication, Chris's finger slipped easily inside her anus, his index finger replacing it inside her pussy as he began double finger-fucking her slowly.

"Noooo, noooo..." Nisha moaned as her husband's tongue and fingers continued their triple assault on her most sensitive places, but she couldn't resist. Instead, moving her hands down, she pulled apart her bum cheeks to allow him deeper inside, her feet resting on his back for support as she surrendered her body to him.

Nisha loved it when Chris was like this; strong, silent and bold. Maybe it was dormant feelings of guilt and shame that allowed her to enjoy kinky sex only when it was initiated by her partner, her token protestations enough to absolve her of any responsibility for the lewd acts in which she then became engaged. Perhaps Chris knew this which was why he played the dominant role she knew didn't come naturally to him. She resolved to let go of any repression and learn to be more dominant as Chris wanted, but until then she would allow Meenakshi to give Chris what she couldn't.

As she felt her orgasm build Nisha gently moved Chris's face away from her clitoris, taking over clitoral stimulation herself. She licked her fingers and began frantically rubbing her erect button, desperate to finish herself off. Chris removed his finger from her anus but continued to finger her pussy, curling his finger upwards to briskly rub the inside of her vagina as if scratching an itch. Nisha's panting and frenzied moans announced the onset of her orgasm and, gripping both their hands tightly between her thighs, she surrendered to her crisis at last. Her leg trembled as a wave of searing pleasure engulfed her once, twice, three times. Chris continued his finger curls and her own continued pressure on her clit prolonged her orgasm until, relaxing her legs, she took her hand away. As Chris removed his finger she lay still, legs open, enjoying the cooling draught on her hot, wet pussy lips.

Chris lay beside her on the rug and kissed her. Taking his stiff cock in her hand she began to slowly wank him, squeezing clear drops of pre-cum from his tip with every upward stroke.

"Ah, ah," he reprimanded, "Remember the rules. No cum three days before a swap. I need to save all my cum for Meenakshi just as Rishi is saving his for you."

It was true. The two guys had agreed to abstain from sex or masturbation in advance of their first swap and the resulting cum-play had been so enjoyable that the four of them had decided to reimpose the restriction before the trip to the Lake District. Nisha could only imagine how frustrating it must be for someone with Chris's sex drive to see his wife lying with her legs open in front of him desperate to be fucked and being unable to do so, but he seemed determined.

"Okay," Nisha conceded. She was disappointed but the thought that the next cock to flood her holes would be Rishi's was enough to take the edge off this setback.

**********

Nisha and Chris showered before taking a walk down the hill towards the village. They were pleased to find a small, traditional Lakeland pub with a real fire, comfortable sofas and good local beer. Nisha objected to the stuffed stag head above the fire but said nothing in case someone overheard and took offence and besides, it was such a welcoming, homely atmosphere she didn't feel much inclined to complain.

"Meenakshi thought they would get here about eight o'clock but I bet it's later. By the time they planned to leave London the traffic will have been horrendous, with the holiday starting and everything," Nisha said. "But she said she'll text me when they are an hour away so we can put the Champagne on ice."

"I think you're right - they'll be later," Chris replied. "It'll be nice to see them when they do eventually get here though. But you said nothing... naughty... happens until tomorrow?"

"That's right. Meenakshi and I thought we would all be tired after the journey so today is just a "settling-in day". Tomorrow night - New Years Eve - is when the fun happens. And then we go home Sunday afternoon after spending some time together. It's important our relationship with them doesn't just become all about fucking."