Nisha's Husband Swap Ch. 02 - New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the girls doing while Meenakshi and Rishi are away? It's a long time to leave them on their own, isn't it?" Chris asked.

"Oh, come off it Chris! They're eighteen and fifteen now! I bet they'll be off to parties of their own and anyway, Meenakshi's parents are spending the weekend at the house to keep an eye on them."

"Eighteen? Really? That means Sonal could join Meenakshi and Rishi in a swap with us next time," Chris said with a wink.

"Chris!" Nisha said, horrified but laughing. "The poor girl's just a kid! Now go and get some more drinks, you dirty bastard."

Chris ordered more beers then some Prosecco and a pub meal, and by the time they made their way back up the dark hill to the cottage Nisha and Chris were feeling festive.

"Still no sign of Meenakshi and Rishi," Chris said as they approached the cottage.

"No. No messages either so they must still be some way off. Why don't you set the fires upstairs and I'll shower and change into something more comfortable," Nisha replied, giving him a wink.

Chris laughed, "Don't tempt me, you minx! My cock is off limits to you, remember?"

Once inside, Chris revived the dying embers of the lounge and kitchen fires before going upstairs to light fires in the bedrooms. It didn't take him long and by the time he returned downstairs the cottage was properly warm throughout for the first time. He found Nisha on the sofa dressed in a beautiful matching blue silk short pyjama and robe set. Two glasses of Champagne were already on the table. Nisha beckoned him over.

"You look gorgeous, Darling," Chris said, kissing her lightly on the mouth. "I've not seen you in this before."

"No, it's new. I got it for you. You do know how much I love you, don't you?"

"Of course I do," Chris replied, "And I love you too." They kissed again.

"I know I'm a bit funny about things sometimes. Like earlier when I hadn't showered or douched," Nisha said apologetically.

"Ha!" Chris scoffed. "If there's anyone who likes to be properly clean before sex it's me, but you know I don't mind if you don't shower before I... er... go down there. In fact, I find it a real turn on." He paused before continuing. "Remember I cleaned you up after our first swap - licking you clean after Rishi had finished with you? Well it's not just cum I would like to lick from your pussy, if you know what I mean. Something to think about if you ever want to get a bit dominant and dirty."

"Oh," Nisha replied, not knowing what to say. "You mean you'd like to..."

"Yes - think about it," Chris interrupted. "And if it doesn't turn you on, forget I ever said it. But this pussy..." He moved to kneel between Nisha's knees, "...is perfect and I love making it happy in any way I can." He pulled apart her robe and started kissing her mound through the thin silk of her pyjama shorts. Nisha hadn't had a chance to even consider Chris's indecent proposal yet, much less respond to it.

"No, Chris! Meenakshi and Rishi could be here any time."

"You said Meenakshi would message you before they arrived. Well there's been no text yet so let me give my beautiful wife a last bit of attention before handing her over to another man." He put his hands under the waistband of her shorts and pulled them off in one swift movement.

Chris was right, Nisha thought: there had been no text yet. With the alcohol making her even more compliant than usual, she opened her legs, reclined, and allowed Chris to go down on her again.

"I can't wait to fuck your pussy again," he whispered. "I'm going to fill you with my cum then go down on you and clean you up, like this..." Chris mimicked the clean-up action, using his whole tongue like a thirsty dog at its water bowl. "But I'll have to be sure I get every drop," he teased, using just the tip of his tongue to work his way inside her inner labia and into her vagina.

Nisha removed her hands from her pussy lips as Chris took over, forcing his tongue inside her as deep as it would go. His short, stubbly moustache and beard tickled her clitoris and she felt his nose press into her bush, sniffing her scent as he greedily continued. She put her hands to her breasts, caressing them and tweaking her nipples through the soft, sensual silk of her pyjama vest top.

"And I'd better lick up any cum that's escaped," Chris continued, moving his hands down and pulling apart her bum cheeks. Suddenly Nisha felt the flat of his tongue working up and down slowly over the opening to her anus before, using just the tip, he started flicking around inside her tight knot.

"Oh God, Chris. That's so good," Nisha moaned, relaxing her sphincter to allow him deeper inside. He pushed his tongue inside her as deep as it would go then flicked the tip, eliciting more urgent moaning from Nisha.

Chris turned his attention back to her pussy, pressing down hard on Nisha's clitoris with his tongue as she again pulled back her pussy lips, exposing her stiff bead to his skilful tongue. Nisha began to think back to her earlier conversation with Chris and about his pee fantasy. She imagined emptying her bladder over his face and into his open mouth as he went down on her. She hadn't thought it would turn her on but she could feel herself getting wetter at the thought. Maybe it was because she was beginning to feel the need to go to the bathroom now and it was slightly distracting her from her pleasure. If she could just go in Chris's face she could enjoy his tongue fucking without interruption. She gripped his head tightly between her legs and decided that if she got desperate she would do it. With Rishi and Meenakshi at least an hour away she would have plenty of time to mop the stone floor afterwards.

But suddenly Nisha heard the distinctive sound of the latch and the creak of the old door as it opened. She looked over her shoulder to see Meenakshi and Rishi making their way into the room. Chris, his head still clamped between Nisha's thighs, heard nothing and continued stroking her pussy with his tongue.

"Chris! Chris! Fucking hell!" Nisha yelled. Chris continued, thinking Nisha was about to cum. Only when she pushed his head away roughly did he realise they were no longer alone.

It took Meenakshi and Rishi only a brief moment to realise what they had walked in on. Chris was kneeling in front of Nisha, his beard covered in her silvery juices, while Nisha scrambled to put on her pyjama shorts and retie her robe.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Meenakshi cried, turning round and trying to usher a grinning Rishi back out the door."

"No, come in," Nisha called, quickly standing up and trying to regain her composure. Chris wiped his face on his sleeve.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think to knock," Meenakshi continued as Rishi tried to stifle his giggles behind her.

"You said you'd text!" Nisha cried, exasperated.

"Have you tried getting a signal round here? I couldn't even get one bar. I tried several times but the message wouldn't send."

Nisha picked up her phone from the table. It was true: no reception whatsoever. How had she not noticed until now?

By now Nisha was beginning to see the funny side and she and Meenakshi were soon exchanging hugs. Chris and Rishi high fived. "Good man!" Rishi said by way of a greeting. Soon two more glasses of Champagne were poured and their dirty weekend was underway.

**********

Both couples woke later than usual the following morning having stayed up until after midnight chatting and drinking Champagne. Meenakshi and Rishi had been just as enamoured with the cottage as Nisha and Chris had been and neither couple had been able to bring themselves to leave the cosy lounge or roaring fire and go to bed. It was only when Nisha had fallen asleep on Chris's shoulder that they had decided enough was enough and had made their way upstairs.

Nisha woke hungover and cold, the fire in the grate long since having gone out, so she spooned her sleeping husband as much for warmth as affection. Her embarrassment was much more acute now she was sober, and as she thought back to the previous night's events she wished the ground could open up and swallow her. She told herself it was crazy to be embarrassed given what they had all come to the cottage to do but she couldn't help but feel ashamed nonetheless.

Hearing noises in the kitchen, Nisha decided to get up and go downstairs hoping that either Rishi or Meenakshi had managed to get the lounge fire going. A pleasing draught of warm air met her as she descended the stairs and she was delighted to see a large fire hissing and crackling in the fireplace. Meenakshi poked her head out the kitchen door.

"Oh, it's you Nisha. Good morning! The kettle's on - fancy as brew?" Nisha nodded and made her way sheepishly to the large wing armchair by the fire.

"I'm sorry about last night," Nisha called through. "I feel so embarrassed!"

"Don't be crazy!" Meenakshi replied as she brought the tea through on a tray. "It was quite a turn-on if I'm honest, seeing you and Chris at it. Rishi thought so too. In fact, once we got to bed he went down on me too - I hope you couldn't hear. He's horny as hell after three days of chastity and I think seeing you and Chris made him worse - he was down there for ages!" She pointed at her pussy, shaking her head in exasperation.

"I doubt if we can hear anything through these thick stone walls," Nisha replied. "If I had heard you it might have made me feel a bit better but I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. I'm glad Rishi's feeling horny - I'll be doing something about that tonight. Chris is desperate too as you could probably tell."

"Good," Meenakshi replied. "I hope I've remembered all the things I'll need tonight. I think I have. I'm going to enjoy turning Chris into my bitch. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do with him and I think, if you're not busy with Rishi, I might ask you to join in at some points if that's okay?"

"Mmm... sounds intriguing," Nisha said with a grin. "Of course, but don't tell me what you want me to do - I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay," Meenakshi said coyly, "But I think you'll enjoy it."

**********

The day passed quickly. Chris and Rishi didn't rise until late morning so by the time everyone was showered and ready to go out it was almost lunchtime. They all walked down the hill to the village and found a lakeside hotel offering two-for-one deals on the lunch menu so they decided to give it a try. The view of the lake from the restaurant was breathtaking and the unseasonably bright weather had brought some kayakers out onto the lake for their last paddle of the year. Nisha thought how wonderful it must be to sit out on the large terrace in the summer months but now it was closed for the winter; the tables and chairs replaced by piles of wind-blown leaves.

Their lunch over, the group decided to walk part of the way around the lake. They had hoped the cruise boats would be operating so they could see a bit more of the scenery but the hotel waiter had told them the service had been suspended for the holidays. A stroll would have to do.

Chris and Rishi walked together behind their two wives. "Nisha's desperate for your cock in her arse again, Rishi. I know she's been using her big dildos again although she still thinks I don't know about them. I'm looking forward to seeing her face as you fuck her," Chris said.

Rishi looked at Nisha's bum as she walked ahead with Meenakshi and he felt his cock twitch. "Good. I don't know about you but three days of abstinence is about as much as I can take. I'm desperate to bust my nuts; last time Nisha just left me wanting more. You must be the same with Meenakshi. I hear you're going to get dominated and humiliated tonight? Meenakshi showed me the strap-on: sooner you than me, mate! Giving it is great, taking it isn't really my thing."

"Yeah, Nisha's very submissive so it'll be good to have Meenakshi in control for something a bit different. Hopefully Nisha will pick up a few tips. Has Meenakshi been practising domination on you? What can I expect?"

"Nope, I'm as much in the dark about her plans as you are. But I know she's been watching a lot of porn - I've seen it on the laptop search history - and the couple of videos I clicked on were pretty extreme femdom stuff. That's not to say she'll be doing those things with you though. I'm looking forward to seeing her in control; she's usually the submissive one in our relationship. Even after being married as long as I have, my wife can still surprise me!"

Up ahead, the two women were having a similarly explicit conversation. "He wants to have sex with a man?" Meenakshi was shocked but intrigued.

"No, I said Chris is curious to know what it feels like to be fucked by a guy - that's not quite the same thing. I expect most men are bi-curious, and women too. Has Rishi never said anything like that?"

"God, no!" Meenakshi replied. "If anything, he's a bit homophobic. He can be a bit of a prick at times."

"Hmmm, you know what that means," Nisha teased. "Those that protest the loudest, and all that..."

Meenakshi wondered if Nisha might be right.

**********

The grandfather clock was striking three when they arrived back at the cottage. Rishi was the only one who didn't need to douche before being arse-fucked later but, one after the other, Chris, Nisha and Meenakshi took their turn in the bathroom, making sure they were clean so no unfortunate accidents would happen during sex later. Rishi attended to the fires and, their showers over, the others joined him in the lounge for afternoon drinks. All were wearing bath robes except Rishi who now felt inappropriately dressed in his outdoor clothes. He decided to shower and change too and disappeared upstairs telling the others not to drink all the Champagne while he was gone.

Chris and Nisha snuggled on the leather sofa in front of the fire. Meenakshi took one of the leather armchairs and turned to face Chris and Nisha, drawing her feet up on the seat and tucking them under her bum.

"Shall we ask him, Nisha?"

"Ask me what?" Chris asked suspiciously.

Nisha turned to her husband. "Well, when we were out on our walk earlier we were discussing a little... surprise for Rishi tonight, but it relies on you being quite... versatile."

The two women outlined their plan to a shocked Chris.

**********

The husband swap was to begin at seven o' clock and, as with their first swap months before, there were to be some clear rules. They had all decided that the two hours they had spent with each other's partners on their first swap had not been enough so this time they extended it to three hours. Kissing was still strictly off-limits (unless with your own partner) and, most importantly, if watching their partner being fucked proved to be too much for one of the group the swap would continue but the two mixed couples would go to different rooms, as they had done before. Apart from that, the lounge would be the venue and anything else was allowed as long as it was consensual.

Nisha and Meenakshi had been concerned about how the swap would begin and end. The four of them having sex in the same room was new and exciting but it didn't seem right that they should just casually swap partners at seven o'clock and start fucking then and there. Equally, there needed to be a tangible signal that it was over when ten o'clock came.

The end point was easy to deal with: the first "bong"of the grandfather clock would be the signal for the swap to end which seemed fitting on New Year's Eve. Both couples would then go upstairs to shower or have sex with their own husband or wife before meeting up again downstairs to celebrate New Year together.

The start of the evening was more difficult to decide on. In the end, Nisha and Meenakshi decided that a short role-play scenario would work best. Meenakshi would get changed into her new cat-suit, get into role and go to Chris's room where she would 'enslave' him. She would then bring him downstairs and humiliate him as he walked in on his wife being fucked by another guy. It was tacky and contrived but it was a way into the evening's action.

At half past six everyone went upstairs to get ready and for a last bit of 'together time' before they temporarily surrendered their partners to another lover. Meenakshi gave Rishi a sneak preview of her cat-suit.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed as he returned from the bathroom and walked into their room. "Meenakshi!"

Meenakshi was wearing not only the revealing black latex cat-suit she had bought with Nisha, she also wore cat ears attached to a head band, black patent stilettos and, as she twirled around for Rishi, he could plainly see a cat tail butt plug wedged firmly between her round, tawny bum cheeks. Her full, soft breasts protruded from the front of the cat-suit, spilling over the latex below. Meenakshi had chosen slutty, dark eye make-up and her lipstick was a deep crimson. But the highlight was the black leather strap-on harness. Poking out from the front was a thick, flesh coloured dildo and, clipped to the side, a set of handcuffs. For the first time Rishi envied Chris, jealous that it was Chris and not him receiving a dominant fucking from his gorgeous wife tonight.

"Want some pussy?" Meenakshi said suggestively as she put one foot on the bed and leaned forward, massaging her breasts.

**********

Next door, Chris and Nisha were kissing on the bed. "You do know I'd much rather it was you fucking me?" Nisha asked. "I love you so much. It's all about Rishi's dick tonight, not Rishi. You understand, don't you?"

"Totally," Chris replied, stroking her hair. "And the same goes for me. Anything I do with Meenakshi - or Meenakshi does with me - I'd much rather be doing it with you. Maybe one day?" They kissed again.

"Maybe, but now I'd better go downstairs," Nisha said, looking at her watch. "I love you and I can't wait to fuck you later, Chris."

"Me too," Chris said, and he kissed her one final time before she went downstairs to get fucked by Rishi.

**********

Nisha sat on the club chair in the lounge wearing only her silk robe. She had put a range of items people might need on the coffee table: her new vibrator, Meenakshi's ankle restraints, Chris's butt plug, wet-wipes, some glasses of water, and a tube of lubricant. They wouldn't be using condoms because they had all been tested for STIs before their first swap and the guys had had vasectomies. It would all be more natural and exciting and besides, Nish loved cum play.

Rishi was still wearing his robe when he eventually came down to join her. It wasn't properly tied and she could see his long, thick semi-erect cock swinging between his legs as he reached the bottom of the stairs and turned towards her. Nisha was transfixed as she watched him move. His cock had a slight curve and the foreskin, partially withdrawn, revealed his dark pink tip. She couldn't wait to get it inside her holes again.

Seeing Nisha cross-legged on the chair, her robe loosely tied at the waist, Rishi felt his cock begin to become more rigid. As he approached her, she reached out and took his cock in her hand. Looking him in the eye, she started stroking the tip of his thirteen inches before reaching between his legs to cup his hanging balls. "You've no idea how much I've missed your cock, Rishi," she said. "I hope you're feeling naughty tonight. I've got plans for this guy."

Rishi was feeling horny in a way he hadn't in the weeks since his uncle had died. Getting out of London had allowed all him to park his grief for a while and he hadn't thought about his bereavement since his arrival. "And I've missed your pussy and arse too," he replied. "My cock is desperate to fuck you. Are you ready? Meenakshi will be bringing Chris down soon."

Nisha nodded and Rishi removed his robe. By now his cock was rock hard in Nisha's hand and his balls were aching to be relieved of their pent-up cum. She admired his stocky, powerful body. It wasn't as athletic as Chris's but God had clearly decided to put most of Rishi's muscle between his legs and that was no bad thing.