Nisha's Husband Swap Ch. 02 - New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was beginning to feel the need to cum but tried to hold back as long as he could. Meenakshi was now quiet, her face flat on the sofa next to Nisha's head as she passively allowed Chris to finish off in her bum. Her orgasms had drained her totally and it was as much as she could do to stroke Nisha's hair as Chris increased his cadence in her puckered hole. Nisha turned towards Meenakshi, kissing her on the lips as her body recoiled from each of Rishi's deep thrusts.

Eventually Chris could hold back no longer. The cum started welling in his cock and his tip became sensitive and ready to shoot. As his orgasm neared, his arse gripped the butt plug tightly against his prostate, forcing three days of saved-up cum into the base of his cock. His balls, stopped from naturally tightening by the strap that tethered them, became ultra-sensitive as they fought against their confinement, and after a few last, shallow thrusts, Chris had no choice but to surrender himself to his crisis.

With a howl he sent spurt after spurt of thick, white semen crashing into Meenakshi's arsehole as, head back, he slammed his hips against her cheeks, driving his cock as deep as it would go. This time it was Nisha's turn to take his hand as the pained look on his face revealed the intensity of his orgasm. Seconds passed, each bringing forth a fresh load of jism as Chris released three days of accumulated semen into Meenakshi in a series of desperate lunges.

"Yes Chris, fill her up," Nisha said between gasps, as she watched the first few drops of cum drip from Meenakshi's arsehole onto her pussy lips and then to the sofa below. She reached between Meenakshi's legs and squeezed Chris's balls, intensifying his orgasm further. By now he had run dry of cum but still the orgasmic sensations continued, his cock twitching violently inside Meenakshi as it tried to seed her further but to no avail.

Meenakshi looked over her shoulder as Chris's orgasm slowly ebbed away. "Good boy," she said patronisingly. "Now I want you to slowly take your dick out and replace my tail. But if one more drop spills from my arse you'll be in trouble. Do you understand?" Chris nodded and picked up the tail ready as he slowly and carefully withdrew his cock. Meenakshi kept completely still as Chris's tip left her gaping red bumhole. He could see a deep, white reservoir of his own semen inside her but managed to replace the butt plug before any more could find its way out. "Good boy," Meenakshi said again. "Now go and get some rest but don't get too comfortable - I'm not finished with you yet!"

With Chris resting on an armchair Meenakshi decided to help Nisha enjoy Rishi's cock even more. By now Nisha was beginning to get used to the huge cock in her arse after the initial pain of its entry had subsided. She was even slowly fucking her pussy with the vibrator again, a look of peace and contentment on her face as she savoured the exquisite pleasure of being completely full in both holes. Meenakshi crawled over Nisha's body until her head was directly above Nisha's pussy and her strap-on dildo above her face. She rested her chin on Nisha's mound as she watched Rishi fuck her bum, impressed and jealous that Nisha could take her husband's cock in a way she couldn't.

Rishi slowed his thrusts and Meenakshi grabbed his cock, pulling it out of Nisha's bumhole and taking it into her mouth to suck off the cocktail of lube, pre-cum and arse juice from its tip. Replacing his cock in Nisha's hole for Rishi to continue his fucking, Meenakshi pulled apart Nisha's cheeks to give her husband extra purchase.

Nisha now had Meenakshi's strap-on dildo and furry tail swishing in her face as her body was repeatedly rocked by Rishi's powerful thrusts. She took hold of the dildo in one hand, placing it inside her mouth and started to suck, still fucking her pussy with the vibrator using her other hand.

Feeling the tug on her dildo, Meenakshi looked down to see what Nisha was doing. "Aw, poor love!" she said sarcastically. "You want to suck my cock do you? Here, let me help." Meenakshi took the vibrator and continued fucking Nisha with it, leaving Nisha free to use both hands to suck and play with Meenakshi's "cock".

Meenakshi enjoyed working in tandem with her husband to fuck Nisha. They built up a steady rhythm: when Rishi thrust into Nisha, Meenakshi would pull the vibrator out. This brought Nisha to noisy orgasm time after time but still they continued their pounding, not thinking of stopping until Rishi got his release.

"Come on you dirty bastard," Meenakshi whispered to her husband. "I want to see you cum inside her just like Chris came inside me. Are you going to let another man cum inside your wife without doing the same back to his? Come on, you fucking pussy. Cum inside her!"

Meenakshi's dirty talk was enough to push Rishi over the edge. He quickened and deepened his thrusts while Meenakshi mirrored his actions with the vibrator in Nisha's pussy. When Meenakshi could see her husband was about to cum she pushed the vibrator deep inside Nisha's pussy, let go and moved back, squatting over Nisha's face. She watched Rishi closely, waiting for the moment his cum began to flow. Then, as Rishi's cock released the first spurts of semen into Nisha's arsehole, Meenakshi pulled out her butt plug and squirted Chris's thick cum from her bumhole straight into Nisha's wide open mouth.

From his armchair Chris watched on keenly as his wife was used by Rishi and Meenakshi. He loved the way Rishi roughly pulled out his cock when he was finished, dismissively wiping the last drops of cum onto her leg. Nisha was left gaping and red-raw, a thin stream of cum dripping onto the arm of the sofa from her redundant hole. He knew his wife would be in ecstasy with an arse-full of cum and Meenakshi crouching over her face squeezing the last bubbly remnants of his own cum into her mouth. Chris watched as his sperm overflowed the corners of her lips and Nisha pushed it back inside so not a drop was wasted. Then as all three watched on, she swallowed her second salty load of the evening. Two loads, two men, one mouth.

Now it was Nisha and Rishi's turn to take a break and, having recovered from her own orgasms, Meenakshi was keen that the momentum and pace of the evening's activities shouldn't be allowed to drop.

"Did you enjoy that, Chris?" she taunted him as she leaned over the back of his chair, spitting the words into his ear. "How did it feel to watch my husband shoot his spunk into your wife? He owned her pussy and now he owns her arse too. You really are a useless piece of shit, aren't you? You can't satisfy your wife so poor Rishi has to do it. Still, maybe we can find a use for you yet. Let's see if your man-pussy can take my cock. Go to the sofa and bend over."

Chris did as he was told, once more bending over on the sofa to reveal his butt plug and strangulated testicles. Meenakshi moved behind him and slowly pulled out the plug, leaving Chris's arse gaping and pulsing like the mouth of a landed fish. Putting her face above his bum, she slowly spat inside his hole before again turning her attention to his balls. She gently pinched them both between her fingers, keen to gauge his pain threshold. Chris flinched but didn't cry out so, standing behind him, she began flicking them with her fingernail. Each flick made him wince in pain but he didn't move away. Instead he felt his cock get hard again as Meenakshi's abuse began to unlock a side of his sexuality that had long been dormant. He bent over and opened his legs wider, offering his balls for even more punishment.

And punishment was what he got. Meenakshi, empowered by Chris's compliance so far, decided to see how far she could push him. She slapped his balls in a quick volley of six strokes, excited to see them spring back each time like a boxer's punch bag ready for her next attack. After giving him a moment to recover she resumed her punishments, this time with her feet. Three hard kicks between the legs were followed up by a stiletto heel being ground into his balls. But still he presented his balls for more.

Chris had never been abused like this before. The pain was as excruciating but every flick, slap and kick Meenakshi delivered to his exposed balls left him further under her control and he loved it. Rather than drawing back from the assaults he wanted more, and if at that moment she had asked him to drag his balls over broken glass he would have done it. He would do anything she commanded until Meenakshi had tamed him completely.

Nisha tried to work out why she found it so arousing watching the man she loved in such pain until she realised that it wasn't Chris's discomfort that was turning her on at all. It was Meenakshi and the power she had over him that was getting her wet. Her overt femininity combined with the masculinity of her power-play created an androgynous heroine Nisha wanted to both emulate and surrender to and she could understand why, despite the pain he was in, Chris's cock was getting harder and harder all the time.

"Enough of the foreplay," Meenakshi said angrily. "It's time for your fucking." Meenakshi quickly lubed her vibrating dildo, crouched and, without any further warning, pushed her pulsing "cock" deep inside Chris in one long thrust.

"Oh, God," Chris grunted as Meenakshi repeatedly thrust the seven inch dildo deep inside him. "Oh, God that feels so good." Meenakshi was pleased she had judged the size of her dildo correctly. She had thought of attaching the biggest one to the outside of the harness but had opted instead for the second largest to err on the side of caution and besides, she had wanted the biggest one for her pussy.

"You like that do you?" Meenakshi asked as she began to fuck him harder. "You like being full of cock? Well it looks like we might have found a use for you after all! Now let's see how hard you can take it." Taking hold of the leash Meenakshi pulled back on Chris's head, forcing him to arch his back further. With the leash to steady herself, she climbed onto the sofa so she could fuck him harder, deeper and faster than ever. The pressure of the collar on his throat rendered Chris literally speechless but his pleasure was obvious from the grunts and gasps he managed to force out between laboured breaths.

Then as quickly as it had started, his fucking stopped. Meenakshi dropped the leash, pulled her 'cock' out and climbed down from the sofa leaving Chris panting and his arsehole wanting more.

Meenakshi turned to Nisha. Saying nothing, she beckoned to Nisha to come and join her, a wicked grin on her face. Nisha obediently walked towards Meenakshi and awaited her instructions. Meenakshi uncuffed the restraint from Chris's left wrist and, kneeling Nisha down next to her husband, wrapped the restraint around Nisha's wrist instead, coupling the pair together. Reaching for the ankle restraints still lying unused on the coffee table, she carefully joined Nisha and Chris at the ankle as well. Meenakshi stood back, excited to see both Nisha and Chris's arses in the air ready to be fucked.

"Aww, they're such a 'together couple,' aren't they Rishi?" Meenakshi mocked as she lubed her dildo again. "And now they're going to get fucked together. Come and join in when your cock's hard enough, Rishi."

Rishi's cock was not hard yet but he knew that, with just half an hour of their swap left, he would have to get hard soon or miss a final opportunity fuck Nisha's arse. He watched as his wife put her cock back inside Chris, fucking him for a few minutes before withdrawing and moving behind Nisha to fuck her arse too. Every few minutes she would switch from Chris to Nisha and back again, fingering whichever arse she had left empty.

She turned Chris and Nisha slightly so they were facing away from one another as much as their tethered wrists and ankles would allow. Meenakshi straddled their coupled inner legs alternating between arseholes: one thrust into Nisha, one into Chris, each time pulling out roughly before entering the other hole in a repeated stabbing action. She squealed with delight when her thrusts were met by a farting sound as the air she was forcing into Chris and Nisha's arseholes escaped.

With his cock now completely hard, Rishi couldn't wait any longer and stood up ready to join in. Meenakshi was happy to let her husband take over for the last ten minutes and pulled her dildo roughly out of Chris's arse for the last time before removing her strap-on harness and dildo.

She told Chris to sit and for Nisha to straddle him, taking Chris's cock in her pussy. It wasn't easy for them to move with their wrists and ankles still cuffed but eventually Nisha was in position and the feeling as Chris's cock entered her pussy was comforting and familiar. They kissed deeply and passionately as Nisha started to ride her husband, enjoying his cock inside her for the first time in days.

Meenakshi sat legs apart in the armchair. Her pussy was stretched and wet after being full of dildo for three hours and the feeling of just her fingers on her clit was an enjoyable and sensual respite from the dildo's incessant pulsing. She began to play with herself as she watched Rishi decide on the best way to enter Nisha.

"Go high," she called over. "Stand on the seat and fuck her that way."

Rishi stood on the edge of the sofa seat waiting for Nisha to stop rocking on Chris's cock so he could enter her. Seeing he was ready she kneeled forward, resting her weight on Chris's shoulders as she pulled open her arse cheeks and allowed Rishi to take her a third time.

The feeling of two cocks inside her was one Nisha could never have anticipated. Apart from the stretch of being completely filled in both holes, it was the sounds, tastes and smells of the two lusty men using her body at the same time that turned her on most. The smell of Chris's sweat, the taste of Rishi's cum on his tongue, the grunts of Rishi and Chris as they forced their way deeper and deeper into her all made her cum time and time again. After a while she couldn't distinguish between Rishi's cock and Chris's, her pussy and arsehole becoming one under the relentless barrage of thrust and counter-thrust from the two cocks seeking to flood her one last time.

Meenakshi was entranced by the spectacle on the sofa. She could see Rishi was about to cum and that Chris was getting close too, but she also wanted to end the swap with an orgasm. Putting two fingers inside her pussy she started fucking herself roughly as she built up to what she hoped would be a hard, wet climax.

But it was Rishi who was first to finish. He grabbed Nisha's hips and almost pulled her off Chris's cock as he roughly shot his bolt into her arse once more, relishing the feeling he knew would be a long time in coming around again. He heaved at her buttocks with every wild, orgasmic spasm, determined she would get every drop his balls could offer. Even once the last drops of sperm had long since left his tip he kept his cock inside her, pumping her slowly, not wanting the moment to end.

Chris was next. With a series of hard upward thrusts he pounded his wife's pussy, feeling his balls flick against Rishi's low-hanging nuts as he neared his end point. With one final grunt he threw his head back and filled his wife's pussy with his seed, his cock twitching wildly as it delivered all his remaining cum onto her cervix. His balls ached after the beating they had received earlier but still the cum flowed until, exhausted and totally spent, he allowed Nisha to fall into his arms. Rishi reluctantly pulled out, realising his time with Nisha had passed and he sat down on a chair to enjoy watching the sperm flow freely from both her holes onto the sofa below.

Nisha climbed off Chris and all three watched as Meenakshi brought herself to orgasm a final time. Her fingers were pulling hard at her open pussy, curling inside to work her G-spot as she sat, mouth gaping and eyes closed. Her finger fucking became more urgent and her moans more intense as she started whispering, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Nisha stood and walked over to Meenakshi, standing behind her chair and massaging her breasts as Meenakshi became frantic. Opening her legs wide, she pulled out her fingers and screamed out her orgasm, an arc of girl-cum squirting from her pussy and onto the coffee table just as the grandfather clock started chiming ten o'clock.

**********

It was the second week of January when Nisha and Meenakshi met for their now customary debrief in the pub. They had decided to give it a few days before meeting again; it had been such an intense swap - physically, sexually and emotionally - that it would take a few days to fully process. They also needed to talk to their husbands, find out what they had enjoyed, and collate a "wish list" for future swaps.

They had decided to meet closer to home this time and Meenakshi's local pub had seemed the best option. It was quiet during the day so there was little chance of them being overheard as they revisited their New Year celebrations.

"So what did you enjoy most, Meenakshi?" Nisha asked. "You looked like you were having fun."

Meenakshi flicked back her hair and leaned in towards Nisha. "Oh, God! I fucking loved owning your husband for a few hours. I loved his compliance and high pain threshold. And his cock still feels amazing in my arse. If you're agreeable, I'd definitely be up for doing some domination again. Although Rishi enjoyed watching me dominate Chris he's still not that into receiving it himself so I still need Chris to be my bitch. What about you?"

"I loved watching you own him," Nisha replied smiling. "But I think it was you squirting Chris's cum in my mouth as Rishi filled my arse up that was my high-point - it was just so fucking dirty. And what about Rishi? What did he enjoy?"

"Rishi enjoyed the whole weekend! He's been so much happier and much more himself since he got back. He's just happy when he's got his cock in your arse as you know, but you know what? I think he secretly liked Chris sucking his cock. He'd never admit it but I think he did. I'll remind him about it next time he goes into a homophobic rant. But I think you were right when you said all of us are a bit bi-curious." She leaned in closer and whispered excitedly, "Perhaps I should force the guys to fuck each other next time I become Mistress Meenakshi!"

Nisha laughed. "Oh, that's what you're calling yourself now, is it? God, I'd love to see Chris take Rishi's monster in his arse but I think he's got some training to do before he can manage that. I bet he would though. But about next time; what's on the menu for swap number three?"

Meenakshi thought for a moment before answering. "Well I'd like to take two real cocks like you did. Rishi will have to be in my pussy obviously because he doesn't fit in my arse, but I'd like to try double penetration with two real cocks. And Rishi announced that he wants to take things outside which surprised me; it's not something he's ever suggested before. But that will have to wait until summer. What about you and Chris?"

"Chris and I both have things we'd like you to help with, Meenakshi. Chris said he'd like to do an impregnation role play; he says the idea of getting another woman pregnant turns him on. What do you think?"

"Bring it on!" Meenakshi said, enthusiastically. "That actually turns me on a lot. What about you though?"

Nisha took a sip of wine before responding. "I know what I want next time. Problem is, I'm not sure you'll go for it," Nisha said, hoping to be challenged.

"Try me," Meenakshi said defiantly.

"Okay," Nisha started, trying to build up some resolve. "Next time I'd like it if... the guys weren't around for a while."

It took Meenakshi a moment to be sure she fully understood what Nisha was suggesting. "Oh, you naughty girl! You mean you'd like us to have some time on our own?"