Nisha's Husband Swap Ch. 02 - New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling between her legs, Rishi pulled her bum towards him and went down on her as Chris had done the night before. The familiar smell of Nisha's pheromone scented bush hit his nostrils and he breathed it in deeply before going to work on her clit and pussy with his tongue.

**********

Upstairs Meenakshi entered Chris's room unannounced. Leaning by the door, one foot propped against the wall, she seductively waved her dog-lead harness in small circles in front of her. "Time for me to take you for a little walk," she said. "I think you'll enjoy this one - you're going to do lots of new and exciting things."

Chris was stunned but not surprised to see Meenakshi looking so incredibly sexy. He had always found her irresistible and during his last evening with her he had discovered her sexier, dirtier side, but this took things to a whole new level. Meekly he submitted and rising from the bed, stood in front of her to allow her to attach the dog collar to his neck. Meenakshi removed his robe leaving Chris standing naked in front of her. She confidently walked around him, inspecting his fit toned body. For a man of fifty he was in great shape. His buttocks were tight and round and his cock already semi-erect. She knew she would soon have it rock hard and desperate to cum.

Meenakshi pulled Chris's hands behind his back and removed the wrist restraints from the belt of her strap-on harness. Separating the two cuffs, she put one on each of Chris's wrists before pulling his head back and his hands together, clipping the cuffs back together through one of several larger links on the leash. Chris's neck and wrists were now firmly attached to the leash, forcing his head back and his hands up while the rest of the leash trailed behind him like a tail. It was as uncomfortable for Chris as it looked to Meenakshi but she didn't care. She picked up the end of the leash and ordered Chris to lead the way downstairs.

**********

In the lounge, Nisha and Rishi had moved on quickly from mutual oral foreplay and Nisha was now lying on the seat of the Chesterfield, completely naked, with her bum on the arm of the sofa. Rishi was standing at the end of the sofa with her feet on his shoulders as he pounded her pussy with his enormous dick. The tip of his cock pressed against her cervix with every thrust and Nisha pushed her knees apart to allow him in as deep as his cock would go. She liked this position, enjoying the sight of Rishi's massive cock splitting her pussy lips apart, his face contorted with a mix of pleasure and aggression as he used her body for his pleasure. She had taken as much of his length as she could but, even when he filled her pussy up completely with his thrusts, she could still see several inches of cock which her pussy was just too small to accommodate.

Hearing the click of Meenakshi's stilettos on the wooden stair, Rishi looked across the room to see Chris, bound and naked, gingerly leading the way down the stairs as Meenakshi pulled at his leash. He was intrigued by this slutty, dominant side to his wife and the thought of Chris watching him fuck Nisha at Meenakshi's command turned him on even more. The back of the sofa stopped Nisha seeing her husband until Meenakshi manoeuvred him behind the sofa and told him to stand above Nisha. With his head pulled back by the restraint he couldn't see Nisha being fucked but he could hear her grunts and moans as Rishi's cock roughly cleaved her pussy.

"Do you hear that, Chris?" Meenakshi asked mockingly. "That's the sound of your wife being fucked by a real cock. Can you hear how much she's enjoying it? He's completely filling her pussy with his enormous dick and she loves it. Why don't you come and have a look?"

Meenakshi moved Chris behind Rishi's thrusting hips and told him to lie on the cold stone floor, his head between Rishi's feet. Chris's first sight of his wife was what little he could see in the gap between Rishi's open legs. His cock was pumping hard at her pussy and his cum-heavy balls were swinging backwards and forwards, slapping against her arse cheeks with every deep thrust.

Meenakshi taunted him, "Yes, that's your wife's pussy Chris. See how much she's enjoying taking my husband's big cock. He's really getting in deep, isn't he - stretching her out in a way you can't. I want you to watch for a while. Enjoy!"

Meenakshi returned to the back of the sofa, leaning down over Nisha as she lay bent almost double over the arm of the sofa. Her eyes were closed and she was massaging her stiff dark nipples, enjoying the sensations as Rishi increased the tempo of his thrusts to please his new audience. Meenakshi put her arm around her husband's neck and drew him towards her and they kissed deeply and passionately as Rishi continued pummelling Nisha over the arm of the sofa.

Rishi felt powerful and desirable kissing his wife as he fucked another woman, all the time her husband watching on enviously. But he didn't know Meenakshi was about to surprise and challenge his rampant masculinity. Moving behind Rishi, she unclipped Chris's wrist restraints from one another and told him to kneel. Ordering her husband to pull his cock out of Nisha, Meenakshi took Rishi's hard tool in her hand, pulling him until he was standing in front of Chris, his huge cock twitching in Chris's face. Nisha played with her clitoris, grateful for a short break from Rishi's onslaught on her pussy.

"Suck it," Meenakshi ordered Chris. "Lick all your wife's cum off his cock."

Rishi looked horrified at the thought of a man sucking his cock and started to draw away but Meenakshi had anticipated this and was ready to take control. "You, stand still!" she commanded her husband, "And you," she said to Chris, "Get sucking."

Rishi looked away, feigning disgust as Chris took his cock in his hand. He had not been asked if he wanted to do this and if he had known in advance that he would be asked to engage in some kind of 'bisexual orgy,' he would almost certainly have refused. But it turned him on to see his wife in control like this and, as he felt Chris's hand stroking his cock, he felt it twitch in anticipation.

Chris had never seen a cock this big and it felt surprisingly heavy in his hand. Tentatively at first, he started licking the swollen tip of Rishi's dick before moving further down the shaft and delivering longer tongue strokes along his whole length. He pulled back the foreskin and took the head of Rishi's cock in his mouth, sucking a clear drop of pre-cum from the tip. Then he took it deeper, moving his head back and forth, taking more and more dick each time until Rishi's tip was fucking the back of his throat.

When Nisha had asked earlier if he was prepared to pleasure Rishi as he fucked her Chris had been shocked at first but, the more he had thought about it the more appealing it had become. Apart from some unsatisfactory fumbling while at boarding school Chris had never handled a cock before and he had been a bit concerned that he wouldn't do it right, but he had always been curious about sucking a guy off without ever thinking the opportunity would arise. Now that he had Rishi's cock deep in his throat and the familiar taste of Nisha's pussy on his lips, it turned him on and he decided he was going to enjoy it.

He cupped Rishi's balls in one hand and gripped the base of his cock with the other. Now Rishi began to respond, slowly moving his hips and fucking Chris's open mouth. He looked down to watch for the first time, moaning with pleasure as Chris pressed his finger hard on his perineum, massaging the root of his cock from the outside. Chris seemed to know all his pleasure points - he probably had similar ones himself - and Rishi found himself enjoying his bisexual experience much more than he had anticipated.

"That's enough for now. Come with me, you!" Meenakshi barked, pulling at Chris's leash. Her suddenly jealousy that her husband seemed to be enjoying Chris's mouth more than her own had taken her a little by surprise.

Rishi turned, lifting Nisha's feet back onto his shoulders and fucking her over the arm of the sofa again while Meenakshi sat down on the sofa next to Nisha's head and opened her legs. "I want you to do to me what you were doing to Rishi but with my big dick," she told Chris. She waved the large, vibrating strap-on between her legs threateningly. Chris knelt between her knees and immediately got to work while Meenakshi used one hand to massage her own breasts and the other to touch and tease Nisha's nipples, occasionally leaning over to rub her clit as Rishi fucked her.

Nisha turned to watch her husband performing 'oral sex' on her best friend but in her position she couldn't see much - Meenakshi's leg was blocking her view. Realising this, Meenakshi gently kicked Chris away momentarily and, lifting Nisha's head from the sofa, she shuffled her body under Nisha's head and shoulders, placing them on her abdomen instead. When Chris resumed his licking and sucking, Nisha could now watch; enjoying the way her husband greedily took the vibrating dildo in his mouth only inches from her face.

Nisha loved the feeling of Meenakshi's hands massaging her breasts and clitoris as Rishi continued his metronomic fucking of her pussy. Although they had talked candidly about their sex lives for years and had even mildly flirted with one another when drunk, until this moment they had never actually touched one another in that way. To Nisha it felt dirty and taboo but exciting, and Meenakshi's touches made her cum hard and noisily around Rishi's cock.

Rishi had been holding back his orgasm for a long time but watching Nisha cum, and feeling her ankles grip his neck as she reached her orgasm, hastened his own finish. Meenakshi recognised the tell-tale signs that her husband was about to cum and urged him on.

"Yes Rishi, pull out and cum on her pussy! I want to see you spray her with your cum. And you..." she said, pulling Chris up from between her legs, "...are going to watch." Chris did as he was told, raising his head just in time to see Rishi pull his cock out of Nisha's pussy and, with a series of grunts and curses, ejaculate wildly over her. A number of long, thick ropes of sperm shot over Nisha's pussy, breasts and face, one even making its way as far as Meenakshi's exposed breast. Nisha reached between her legs and gently rubbed and squeezed his balls as the last thick drops oozed from his tip and onto her mound. Rishi flicked a final drop from his cock onto Nisha's bush and sank back exhausted into an armchair, taking a wet wipe from the table to clean his dirty cock.

"Now lick it all up," Meenakshi ordered Chris. "I want every drop cleaned up and you can start with this." She pointed to a pool of cloudy white sperm dripping down her left breast. "But don't swallow it. When you're done you're going to feed your wife my husband's cum."

Chris rose from the floor and, kneeling astride Meenakshi's leg, licked the salty liquid from her breast, paying particular attention to her nipple as he cupped her dark, golden mound in his hand. Then he turned to his wife. Nisha was absolutely covered in Rishi's cum. In her position, lying doubled back over the arm of the sofa, she had presented an easy target for Rishi and there were puddles of cum in her hair, navel, cleavage and bush.

It took Chris some time to hoover up the thick white liquid while keeping as much as he could in his mouth. After a while he seemed to lose more than he was sucking up so he put his face over Nisha's open mouth and slowly spat in his first delivery before returning to his clean-up duties. Nisha rolled Rishi's load around her tongue - much to Meenakshi's satisfaction - until Chris completed his work and, kissing Nisha deeply on the mouth, passed the last of Rishi's warm mess from his tongue to his wife's. Her head still on Meenakshi's lap, Nisha showed her Rishi's cum one last time before swallowing every drop.

"Good," Meenakshi said, satisfied that the evening was so far going even better than she had expected. She had long anticipated dominating and humiliating Chris but Nisha and, to a lesser extent, Rishi also seemed to be happy to be under her control. She was going to have fun. "Nisha, you sit up and rest. Chris - I've still not had your cock inside me and I want it now, but before that..." Meenakshi walked to the coffee table and picked up Chris's butt plug. "...bend over."

Chris knelt on the sofa and bent over the backrest ready to receive the thick toy in his arse. Meenakshi covered the plug in generous amounts of lube, using the surplus to finger Chris's bumhole to get it ready. After easing the tip in gently at first, she pushed it deeper; twisting it with every bit of extra pressure. Chris gasped as the thickest part of the plug momentarily stretched him too far, but the sting didn't last long and his arse soon swallowed the whole bulb greedily.

"And put this on. I want you to split your balls," Meenakshi said, waving the ball divider in his face. It took Chris a while to work out how the contraption worked but again, Meenakshi had anticipated this and had familiarised herself with how to attach the strap. She was able to tell him exactly what to do, scolding him if he didn't use the tightest settings when fastening the poppers.

Eventually Chris put the final piece in place and bent over the back of the sofa again to give Meenakshi and the others a good look. Pulling his bum-cheeks apart, the round stopper of the butt plug could clearly be seen protruding from his arsehole and his balls stuck out behind him like a dog's. Each large, oval gland was distinct and separate, his shaven ball sack stretched tightly around each spliced nut.

Meenakshi knelt on the floor behind him and took his stiff cock in her hand, slowly wanking it as she looked at his balls. She could tell by the silvery thread of pre-cum dripping from his tip that he was desperate to unload but wanted to keep him waiting a while longer. Besides, she was much more interested in his balls, now purple and angry looking inside their rubber restraint. She moved her mouth upwards, licking each ball in turn before sucking one into her mouth. It felt hard and smooth as she rolled it around her tongue. She sucked on it hard as she moved her head away, stretching it as far as it would go before releasing it with a 'pop.' She did the same with the other one before, gripping the top of his sack between her fingers, she opened her mouth wide and took both balls in her mouth at once.

Chris was writhing in ecstasy as Meenakshi continued her ball play and was disappointed when she stopped and ordered him to stand up. She took his place, kneeling with her arms and head resting on the back of the sofa, her cat-tail swinging between her open legs. "Now fuck my arsehole and cum inside me," she ordered.

Chris couldn't wait to get his cock inside Meenakshi again. Seeing her kneeling, bum in the air, waiting for his cock was the moment he had been waiting for; the delicious anticipation being every bit as good as the moment of entry itself. Removing the cat-tail butt plug he immediately put two lubed fingers inside her, prising her tight knot wider apart and waiting for the moment she would be loose enough and wet enough to accommodate his rock hard cock. Despite the butt plug she was still tight and Chris decided he couldn't wait any longer.

Squirting more lube on the tip of his cock, he took his time; slowly rubbing himself, getting his cock completely hard and wet. Standing over her proffered anus, he took his dick in his hand and slapped her hole with it, announcing his imminent penetration. Then, with little further warning, he lined up his cock and eased it firmly into her arsehole.

Meenakshi gasped as the tightness of her hole momentarily countered Chris's invasion but its resistance was futile and, in one long, slow thrust he made her arse his own. Meenakshi was delightfully tight and her latex cat-suit cold, smooth and exciting to the touch. But as Chris pulled back her hips, driving his cock even deeper into her depths, he felt a new sensation he had never experienced before.

Unknown to him until now, Meenakshi had been wearing a vibrating dildo on the inside of her harness. All this time it had been pulsing inside her pussy and, as he pounded her bumhole, the strong vibrations were stimulating the entire length of his cock through the wall of her vagina. He could only imagine how it must feel for Meenakshi to be completely full in both her pussy and arse, but the speed, strength and regularity of her orgasms as the twin assault of his cock and her dildo brought her climax after climax told him it must be intense.

He had enjoyed the domination element of their sex but fucking Meenakshi in the arse reminded him how much he liked to be in control sometimes too. It felt exciting to take her as Nisha sat beside them on the sofa playing with herself as she watched her husband pound her best friend's arse. Sometimes she would get involved, pulling Meenakshi's cheeks apart so Chris could fuck her even more deeply. Other times she would gently stroke Meenakshi's head, nursing her through another intense orgasm or the heady mix of pleasure and pain Chris was inflicting on her arsehole.

Rishi watched from the armchair stroking his cock stiff again. Chris shifted position, putting one foot on the sofa and entering Meenakshi slightly from one side, allowing Rishi a red hot view as Chris's cock relentlessly ploughed his wife's deep furrow, giving her the hard anal fucking Rishi had never been able to satisfy her with.

Seeing the strength and regularity of the orgasms Meenakshi was enjoying from double penetration, Nisha decided she wanted in on the action too. Snatching her new vibrator from the coffee table, she sat on the arm of the sofa and flopped backwards onto the seat, resuming her previous position. Putting the vibrator on its strongest setting, she eased it into her pussy and began to slowly fuck herself with it, enjoying each strong pulse as the tip found her most sensitive places.

Taking his cue, Rishi rose from his chair, applied lube to his cock and moved into position between Nisha's legs. She pushed the vibrator deep inside her pussy holding it still as Rishi fingered her bum, readying it for his huge, thick cock. Nisha braced herself, knowing she would need to relax her arsehole if she was going to take Rishi's cock and the vibrator at the same time. She had tried it at home with her big dildos and had just about managed it but, in this position and with Rishi's huge cock, would she be able to take both?

Chris speeded up his thrusts, excited that he was about to see his wife arse-fucked by Rishi. Both Meenakshi and Chris looked on keenly as Rishi lined up his approach and placed his tip on Nisha's tightest hole.

Nisha opened her mouth and let out a long, low howl as Rishi eased his cock inside her. Chris watched as his wife, eyes popping and desperately short of breath, took more and more of Rishi's dick into her anus. Reaching down, he took her hand as he watched another two inches of cock slowly disappear inside her. Nisha gripped his hand tightly; she knew Rishi wasn't going to stop until he was balls deep. Rishi withdrew to the tip, then drove his cock inside her again, even deeper than before, inducing another long moan from Nisha, now puce faced and panting heavily but still showing no signs of having had enough.

"Come on, Darling," Chris said reassuringly as he continued pounding Meenakshi from behind. "You're doing well. Only a couple more inches to go."

They say the real half-way point in a marathon is twenty-four miles because the last two miles are as tough as the first twenty-four put together. That's how Nisha felt as Rishi pushed the last two inches of his cock into her arse. She knew from their first fuck that it was his girth that was the toughest thing to take but she had done that without the additional challenge of a vibrator in her pussy. This was something else entirely but eventually, as she felt the spongy skin of his ball sack press against her cleft, she knew she had taken all thirteen of his thick, gristly inches. She released Chris's hand, closed her eyes and readied herself for the pounding she knew would follow.