Nivetha and Daman Ch. 01

Story Info
Nivetha has a naughty thought on a sunny day.
2.6k words
4.31
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is my first attempt at writing an erotica, so your feedback is much appreciated. You can tell me in the comments section, which part you liked the most, or where I need to make improvements so that I could write much better stories in the future.

Thank you.

*****

It was a sunny day in the month of May. Nivetha was sweating a lot. The ceiling fan barely provided enough air to dry up the sweat, and her top was damp from it. She looked in the mirror and observed her bodily curves outlined through her tank top. She stopped wearing bras during summers as it was extremely hot and irritating. And now she could see the dark shade of her nipples through the wet white top.

Nivetha was 19 years of age, and was a little over 5 foot in height. She had a slightly dusky complexion which would drive any man crazy for her. Her wide, bright eyes could easily make any man fall in love with her. But, her 36D boobs, which she had a habit of flaunting in her sexy tops when she was outside, were her most valuable assets.

It was 2 in the afternoon. She was alone in the house. The power was gone. Her sweaty body in the mirror looked sexy. And naughty thoughts ran through her mind. She wanted to do something dirty. Something she never did before. She reached for her mobile, and called her best friend.

"Hey, Daman! What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, Nivetha. Just listening to music. What're you up to?"

"I was watching a movie on the TV, but the power was gone. So I'm just bored."

"Oh! That's bad."

"Yeah. Wanna come over to my house?"

"For what?"

If Nivetha would've asked any other man to come over to her house, he would've gone there without questioning her. But Daman was different. And that's why she trusted him so much.

"To keep me company. My parents won't be coming home till evening. We could just hang out, and go to a movie in the evening, if possible?"

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Daman's house was just a 10-minute drive from her's. He'd often visit her at home, and her parents were okay with their friendship. Once a week, they'd go to the movies and have dinner outside. So, her request wasn't too strange. And she wanted to start things that way.

Nivetha had one good look into the mirror again. She was wearing a white tank top, which now showed every body curve of hers. Thanks to her no bra policy in summers, her boobs were clearly outlined, and her nipples were partially visible. She was wearing a pink bottom, which fell a quarter of an inch shorter to her knee. Through that pink bottom, she could see the profile of her panty. She was looking sexy, even with the sweat.

Normally she had never worn such revealing outfits. Not in front of anyone, and definitely not especially in front of Daman. But she knew she could use the humid nature of her room as an excuse, if at all he asked. And she was hoping he wouldn't.

----------

A couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang. A tinge of excitement ran through her spine, and through her pussy. She took a deep breath, and calmed her excitement.

"Hi, again," she opened the door casually.

"H---a-----iii"

Daman was completely taken by surprise with her appearance. His eyes scanned her entire body, and she was looking sexier than he had ever seen her. He had an immediate erection in his pants, and to avoid embarrassing himself, he nervously said, "It's so hot in here."

"Yeah! Come in. I have lemon juice."

"Sure. Thanks."

He sat on the sofa and tried to maintain the excitement in his pants. To hide the bulge from her, he placed the cushion on his lap. Nivetha came out of the kitchen with two glasses of cold lemon juice. She placed them on the table, and sat beside him.

"Give me the cushion, and drink the juice. It's already warm enough. I don't want you leaving me in the middle of this HOT afternoon."

She emphasized the word hot in a naughty way. But Daman was not paying attention to her words. Rather he was trying not to get rid of the cushion. And Nivetha understood what was happening. So, she tried to make him more uncomfortable.

"Now, give me the cushion," she demanded. "And drink the damn juice."

He obliged, and within the blink of an eye folded his right leg over his left one, in hope of saving his decency. But Nivetha saw the bulge, and felt she was making the right moves. Daman took the glass of juice, and drank it in one go.

"What's the hurry Daman?"

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Ah-m Okay."

He paced to the bathroom, and breathed a sigh once he shut the door. He pulled his pants down, and then his boxers. His rock-hard cock sprung to full life. Daman wanted to jerk-off so bad. He wanted to shoot his load all over Nivetha's face and tits. He was having wild thoughts he never had before.

But his moral conscience was not letting him do that. 'She's your friend Daman. And she trusts you so much. It's wrong man'. He tried fighting his conscience with rational arguments. 'But she wouldn't wear such an outfit if she didn't have such thoughts about me. So, it is okay for me to jerk-off to her'.

The tussle between these two voices inside his head provided ample time for his cock to revert to its original length. Relieved, he washed his face, emptied his mind, and walked into the living room fully dressed. He sat beside her on the sofa, trying not to look at her directly.

"So, what shall we do?" he asked nervously.

Nivetha placed the emptied glass on the table. She extended her left hand on the sofa back and turned towards Daman and said, "Let's play a game!"

"What game?" he asked, puzzled.

"A game of truth or dare!"

"Oh come on! I don't wanna play that. We know everything about each other. It would be boring!"

"Then let's make it interesting!"

"How?"

"I'll show you once we start playing the game,"

And she winked at him. Daman was sure Nivetha was planning something naughty. On one hand he was excited to break free from the confines of being just a friend but on the other, he was worried where it would lead them to. But he knew he wanted something to happen that day. And his penis agreed with him.

After a pensive thought he replied, "Okay! I'm in."

"Great! I'll go first. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," replied Daman, trying to see where she was taking him.

"Did you jerk off in my bathroom?"

Daman couldn't believe his ears. 'Did she really ask me that?'

"I'm sorry?" he asked, trying to make sure it really was the question she asked.

"Did you just jerk off in the bathroom a while ago?"

"What? No! Why would I do that?"

She laughed at him and said, "Nothing. I was curious. Okay, Let's continue. Your turn now."

Daman was skeptical, but continued with the obvious question, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

Daman understood now what she meant by 'interesting'. He decided to not shy off and to ask something bold, just like she did.

"How often do you masturbate? And whom do you fantasize about?"

In the heat of the moment, he asked it boldly. But even he couldn't believe he asked that to Nivetha. He was expecting an angry reply from her. But she looked awfully calm as if she didn't hear the question.

She smiled slyly, and said looking at him, "I didn't expect you'd understand what interesting means and that too so soon."

Daman was relieved to hear that, and it made him even bolder. "I'm not a kid, ain't I?"

"Agree. But you only get to ask one question. and the answer is, I do it at least once a day before going to sleep."

On his next turn, Daman again opted for truth.

"Did you ever jerk-off thinking of me?"

He thought about it for a couple of seconds and replied, "No!"

"You should not lie, Daman"

"I'm really not lying. But I did fantasize about you sometimes."

Nivetha's face lit up when she heard that. "But why didn't you jerk-off to me?"

"I don't know. It felt wrong."

"There's nothing wrong with it, but it's your choice. Fine. I chose 'dare'."

Daman thought for a good 5 minutes. She looked puzzled, wondering what was taking him so long. She even took the glasses to the kitchen and returned, but there was no dare yet. She sat beside him on the sofa, but a bit closer to him this time. Daman's eyes were fixed to her breasts and the dark nipples of her. She placed her hand under the shoulder strap of her tank top and slowly moved her fingers closer to her breasts through the top. Daman could clearly see what was happening. She was teasing him. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright! remove your top and show me your breasts," he said loudly, his voice resonating in the silence-filled living room.

"If you say so, Daman"

She got up from the sofa, and sat in front of him on the table. Daman turned towards her and they were now facing each other. They were so close that they could hear each other's heartbeats. The tension reached its peak. Daman was taking huge gulps out of nervousness. Nivetha seemed pretty calm. There was a huge bulge in Daman's pants, much bigger than before. And Nivetha's panty was fully wet now.

She took the bottom of the tank top with both her hands, and slowly raised it. Daman saw her flat, dusky belly covered in sweat. The navel was so fucking hot! He felt like kissing it all over. And as she reached the nippular area, she made a halt. Only a fraction of her boobs was visible. And Daman was very eager to see the rest of it. She looked at his excited expressions on his face, and smiled at him.

"You wanna see the rest of it, don't you?"

"YEEAAAAHHHHH!!! COME ON PULL IT OVER NOW!!!"

"What's the hurry, Daman? Let me have a little fun!"

She took the bottom of the tank top and placed it in her mouth. her boobs now fully visible and accessible to Daman, who was lost in the ecstasy of the moment. She looked very, very sexy. Her 36D boobs were hanging naked in the middle of that sunny afternoon, covered fully in sweat; there was no greater sight than that. And add to that the way she held the tank top with her mouth, it was so fucking hot.

She let go of the tank top and it fell back down, partially covering her boobs again. Daman looked at her.

"What happened?"

"Now tell me the truth. You've never masturbated thinking of me?"

"I promise I have never done that. Now could you please remove the top?"

"Sure, but on one condition"

"Anything for that"

"If you want me to remove my top, then you have to masturbate in front of me, looking at me and my body"

What stupid man would say no to that? He would've said yes to any harsh condition she placed in front of him. But that was the easiest one. He readily agreed, and she removed it completely.

"Now pull out your cock and jerk-off to me. But no touching me"

And she said that in a comforting way, not to sound rude.

"Alright!"

Daman opened the buttons of his pants, and pulled the zipper down. He was about to pull out his cock from his boxers when she stopped him.

"Wait, not like that. I'm naked from the top. You must be naked from the bottom"

He nodded to her instructions and stood up in front of her. Her face was so close to his balls. The pants fell to the ground and his cock was waiting for some fresh air.

"No touching me, Nivetha" He winked at her.

He dropped his boxers and there it was, a good 7-inch cock ready for some action. It sprung out so close to her face that it made her wanna suck it. She looked at its humongous size and wondered how it would feel inside her mouth and her pussy.

"You want to suck my dick, don't you?"

Nivetha didn't answer his question, and rather asked him "you wanna fuck my tits, don't you?"

They both smiled at each other. Nivetha started playing with her tits, rubbing saliva onto her nipples and massaging them. As agreed Daman started sliding his hand up and down his lengthy shaft. His dick was so close to her face that its aroma made her intoxicated. With one hand handling her nipples, she slid the other one into her panties. Her eyes fixed on the prized possession of Daman, and her lips biting in pleasure; she looked like someone who wanna get fucked real bad.

And Daman was no different. His dick grew to its full-length. His gaze shifted from her tits, to her bottom, and back to her slutty face. All the resisted dirty thoughts about Nivetha stormed his mind. He was imagining fucking her in every position possible and in every place he could go to. He knew he'd be masturbating to her everyday from now on.

She started moaning, "AAHHHHH HMMMMM DDAAAAMMAAAAAANNNN"

"You're so fucking hot Nivetha. I wanna fuck you so damn hard"

He increased his pace and so did she. They were having the moment of their lives.

"Uh-uh YOU WANNA FUCK ME HUH?"

"FUCKNG YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"TELL ME HOW HARD YOU WANNA FUCK MEEE????"

"I WANNA FUCK YOU ALL DAY AND NIGHT, IN YOUR PUSSY AND YOUR MOUTH. I WANNA FUCK YOUR TITS AND YOUR ASS. I WANNA FUCK EVERY LITTLE HOLE OF YOURS TILL I'M COMPLETELY DRAINED AND YOU'RE COMPLETELY SATISFIED"

"OH! DAAAMAAANN COME ON CUM ON ME NOW.... I'M SO CLOSE... LET'S CUM TOGETHERRRRR"

"YOU'RE A SEXY LITTLE SLUTTTT NIVETHAAAA. HERE I COMEEE"

"MEEEE TTTTTOOOOOOOO"

And Nivetha shuddered to a satisfying orgasm screaming, "AAAHHHHHHHH GOOODDDD ITT FEEELLSSSS SOOOO GRRREEEAAAAATTTT"

Daman shot his cum all over her tits. It felt like forever to unload all of it. At the end he screamed, "THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING MASTURBATION OF MY ENTIREE LIFEEEE," and fell onto the sofa, feeling elated.

Nivetha was now completely wet and drained in both their fluids. The table she was sitting on got her vaginal fluids all over it. And the carpet got some of the action too. She rubbed his cum all over her tits, and sat there in pure pleasure.

A few minutes passed, when they both got up and cleaned themselves. Nothing was said to each other. Nor did they come in any physical contact. After they got dressed, they sat on the sofa. Coincidentally, the power was back on. They looked at each other and smiled and smiled.

Was it just lust between them? Was there a hint of love? Even they weren't sure of it. But one thing was sure, they were gonna enjoy this for so long. They just have to talk it out how they wanna proceed further. And they still had a couple of hours till Nivetha's parents return home.

To be continued...