All Comments on 'No. 16. Would you Adam and Eve it'

by oldtwit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Sorry but you completely messed up the "age situation". Adam and April had been married for 15 years putting them at least late 30's when they divorced. By the time he married Eve he would have been 40. Then he started having children (with April but he didn't know it) April had 3 kids in her 40-mid 40's? The oldest is 21. That makes Adam and April approx currently early 60's.

April was still a highly sort after whore in her 60's??? Now Eve would have been close to 60 as well, meaning her mother Bee would be in her 80's. And she is now all trained up and operated on with false boobs etc in her mid 80's? Really. Plus, she gets put on a 10 year contract, through to her mid 90's. Ridiculous.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20104 months ago

Rather gross little take with no likeable characters, the MC is actually a bit of a sociopath in the way he treats his kids and family. Really should have found a home for this in fetish.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

I got to the point of BB's Augmentations and that was it for me. Sure, some where in history or the future it may have happened and could happen but to me, well, too far over the top! Yes, I do have the credentials to make such a statement. Really didn't like it from the beginning but was willing to stick it out. Nah!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

an awful tale but oh so true, timeline and bad copy paging made it 8 pages instead of 3......gruesome future far all very hard to read sorry for my bad vote

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtwit@oldtwit
Just a sad old twit reading lots, try to comment as much as I can on anything I read to the end ( most things ) , the older I get I think that I say just what I think at that moment, if you’re writing is going to effect me then I think that it,s fair that I can tell you, I fin...