All Comments on 'No. 17 A Lucky Man'

by oldtwit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne5 months ago

I rather liked this one. The MC stuck to his principles when it mattered and relaxed them when it did not. There were bitches that received their comeuppance, but not burned. There was reconciliation, but not at unreasonable cost. It was pretty much a slice of possible life and well told. Five stars!

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Great story and very enjoyable! You need a lot of work and not because of your English speaking but lots of grammatical mistakes. It would greatly benefit you if you used Text Aloud to write your stories. After you write a chapter or a page you can have it read it back to you and you'll catch your miss-types or maybe something won't sound quite right so you can change it. You can build your own Dictionary or Dictionaries, plural. Load Jennifer's sexy voice and you won't write with out it. It also prompts you to miss spells or highlights them so you can go back and check them. Thanks for an excellent story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

be warned a very good story. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtwit@oldtwit
Just a sad old twit reading lots, try to comment as much as I can on anything I read to the end ( most things ) , the older I get I think that I say just what I think at that moment, if you’re writing is going to effect me then I think that it,s fair that I can tell you, I fin...