No. 17 A Lucky Man

Story Info
What's lucky? Lots of love? Lots of women?
13k words
4.11
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

Please remember it's a story, it's all made up, if you think it's in the wrong area here, sorry.

If anal totally puts you off, move on. I don't think of this as a BTB or a reconciliation at all costs story, but I'm sure people will.

A Lucky Man.

I always thought that I was not a lucky man, but looking back on the way my life has gone I have had to re-evaluate that way of thinking.

Let me tell you about my life, of course there will be things that I leave out, you know all the boring bits and some things that I can't tell you, if I do I'll have to kill you as the old saying goes.

So, I'm Johnathan, Jono to nearly everyone but my sister Mary, no I was called Jono before I had even known about Australia, it was because we had 6, yes 6 Johns in my class year as I started school, the teachers must have got their heads together and we all ended up with a version, mine was Jono.

We were raised in a loving family, Mum was a stay at home mother, and we couldn't ask for anyone better it seemed, Dad was a builder, he was strict but fair, but we didn't get away with much even if we tried every so often, it was in the "Good Old Days" when it was quite acceptable to smack your child when they had been bad, now I'm not talking about causing harm, I'm talking about a slap on the back of the leg, or a smacked bottom when you had done something bad, it wasn't cruel in our home or anyone's that I was aware of, but I can see now that there are some people in this world that are evil, and I've meet a lot of them after growing up, that those few delighted in hurting others, normally those that were too young or weak to defend themselves.

But I digress. Mary was 2 years younger than me, we grew up as friends and enemies depending on what we were doing or what the other had at the time. Typical siblings we would and did fight, but we would fight to the death for the other. Anyway as I said, life was great, until we were brought home from school one day, that had never happened before.

We were greeted by lots of the street inside our house, Dad was still in his work clothes looking like I'd never seen him before, white, no colour in his face and when he saw us, I saw the first grown man cry in my life, he wept and wept, hugging us both.

Mum had been in an accident, and she wasn't going to be coming home again, we were only told this much later in the day, nobody would tell us anything, they were trying to be kind I think, but it didn't help us then and there.

We didn't have much in the way of other family members, they showed up for the cremation and stayed for an hour or so after, we heard raised voices but were distracted by other friends of Mum and Dad. I was 11, Mary 9, everything changed as you would expect, we were a family of 3 now, but it soon became clear to Mary and me that it was just her and me with a Dad who was having trouble coping, all the neighbourhood came to help for a while.

Mum was much better liked than we had known, but Dad started drinking, it was just one glass after we went to bed, then just the little one with our evening meal, if he'd remembered to get something in. Then it was all the time.

Mary was a woman much too soon, and I just followed along behind.

How she knew, how she made meals and did shopping cleaned, washed clothes bedding and still went to school and nobody seemed to notice I'll never understand.

We had to resort to stealing money from Dad's pockets, he existed somehow, and Mary and I became very close, we had secrets that even at our young ages we knew that it wouldn't be good for us if many others got involved. It was Mary that held the 3 of us together, it was her that made all the decisions.

In the next year, we found a rhythm that allowed us to appear a normal family from the outside. Dad's drinking had seen off most people, and I had a few friends that I still played with.

Then we started to get women appearing at breakfast time, some I thought were very pretty, and some were nowhere near, Mary wouldn't let any of them do much, but we did get a couple of them to go shopping for us, none of them lasted longer than a month.

It was always Mary that came to me in the night if I had nightmares, she would tell them that they were not our Mum, mind you one of them brought a paddling pool for the back garden, it gave us 1 or 2 years of fun and our place once again became a place lots of the local kids came to play and they always brought the snacks, so the mums were still looking out for us. It was that pool that sort of made me aware of sex, it was Ian a new boy in the area that made the comment.

"Fuck look at the tits on her."

Her was Mary, and I had never noticed that she had grown, we had been too close to each other, but when he pointed it out, she must have been 14, I was 16 coming on 17 and saw red, I swung a fist his way and he beat the hell out of me, we became best friends later.

Mary patched me up, yet again.

She'd taken me to the Doctor, Dentist and even the hospital to get me looked at over the years, when Dad wasn't around.

I became a lot more attentive to what and who was paying attention to Mary and became her bodyguard, not that she asked or thought she needed it.

That paddling pool was the light bulb moment that made me look at women in a different light, I spent the rest of my 16th and 17th up to my 18th birthday looking thinking and dreaming.

Mary somehow knew, from that day on we were never as close, she started to shut her door, and she would knock before entering mine, it wasn't that I had any thought of doing anything sexual with her, but she was a female and it had been brought to my attention, SHE HAD TITS, and now I couldn't not see them.

Oh, I had had a girlfriend or 2 but nothing more than a kiss or so, it just hadn't dawned on me to try, but when I went to college at 18, things changed, I got sponsored to go by the Army, they saw something in me, and unlike most other things in my life they were willing to pay me to help myself.

I never thought I was different from my mates, but some of the girls just started to, for lack of a better word, 'flirt'.

I kept fit, I had joined the cadets at school and did all sorts of things physical, I played sports, not in a let's join a team way but I had bulked up lately, and when we went swimming it seemed to be me that I had the best girls around me most of the time, it was Wendy that took me aside from the others and taught me how to kiss. Then several of her friends were taking me off to check how I was doing if you believe that......

One evening I was at a BBQ not far from home, and someone had some beer, now because of Dad I had never had one, but this evening I was talked into trying one, not sure if it hasn't been reinforced with something stronger, but I was feeling in high sprits when Wendy took me into the garden shed, it must have been like the lamb to the slaughter.

I learn very quickly, did I tell you that?

I kissed lips that I never knew existed, Wendy started to suck my fingers as I kissed her lips, and then we swapped places, and I thought her sucking my fingers felt good, she showed me how wrong that was.

If I lasted 30 seconds I'd be surprised, Wendy swallowed, I was in heaven, and then it was Helen sucking me and then I was being fed something dripping wet, it tasted? It tasted unlike anything up to now, but I liked it, well defiantly not the hairs that got in the way, but I kept on drinking and licking, doing what I was being told was good and stopping when told 'not like that'.

I still have hazy memories of that night, I still dream of it if I'm alone for any long period. It turned out that I pleasured both girls, several times, and several more had witnessed it.

The morning came, and the hangover was in front of it. Mary didn't say anything but I could see it in her eyes and promised myself that I wouldn't do that again, and pretty much have kept that promise.

5.00 pm and a knock on the door brought me face to face with Wendy.

I wasn't expecting to get a big wet kiss, I thought I might be in the doghouse, but as she wrapped herself around me a hand was grabbing my cock, and she smiled as she could feel me start to fill with blood.

"Come on get your jacket, we have a date." First I'd heard of it.

When we went outside Wendy opened the rear door of her car, I got in and only then saw Helen sitting there, she also had a big smile, Wendy followed me in.

"Just picking up a couple of things and then we'll be off," Helen said.

Anne was driving, no idea where we went or what we picked up, I was kept too busy kissing and being groped by Wendy and Helen, brought back to earth by Helen pulling me out of the car and then it was Ann that was next sucking all the air out of me.

"I'm sorry I missed last night now I hear about your capabilities, but we have plenty of time for me to catch up with my share."

With that, I was led into a house and the party.

I knew a few of them but none of them were in my set of classes or friends sets.

Drinks were being passed out and I took one, as I didn't want to be unfriendly, but I put it down as soon as I could. I was dancing with a few girls, no touching sort of thing but when someone put a slow one on Ann claimed me, and that's when my party started.

Ann's top came off, unseen hands doing the work, then her bra, oh my god, last night wasn't altogether clear, but now I was stone-cold sober, my jacket was removed along with my shirt, and I was much too busy playing and sucking to care who did it, next thing I remember was that I was between her legs on a bed, 5 of us.

I don't think that there was any finesse about how I fucked them, because that's only what I did. I had a happy 3 hours, I'd forgotten about anyone else being there, caused a stir walking into the kitchen for a glass of water, cock half hard and slimy, I heard several comments from the boys but a girl followed me back, Emily, Em it turned out owned this house or rented it anyway.

Em took a seat and watched, but as I played with each girl she made them leave, and then it was just her and me.

"You can stay the night, but you'll not be having me until you are cleaned up and stop smelling like a prostitute, they tell me it was your first time last night. I'm impressed you just did that, but I need to teach you how to correctly pleasure a woman."

That's how I met Emily, Em to me, I didn't stay the night, I told her about Mary and Dad as she drove me home. I was invited to dinner the next weekend with the invitation to bring Mary so she could see that it would be alright for me to spend time with her, and Mary to get to know Em. Mary didn't want to go but I worked on her through the week.

I thought it was a good meal, Mary thawed over the evening, and by the time we went home I thought they were going to be friends, and I've been proved right so many times.

Em was 5 years older than me, and she came with lots of experience that I will never have, yes she had been bedded by men, but she was quite clear about her past when she did take me to bed it was so different, so much better for me anyway. I had no way of knowing about how she felt. Two months into our relationship as we were kissing in bed, Em came out with it.

"I'm giving up going with other men if you'll do the same, I haven't been happy, I've only been to bed with 1 other man 1 time from the day we met, I have feelings for you, I know that you have been servicing some of the sluts that come to my parties. I only used them to bring me fresh meat to sample, but if you'll be true to me that all stops, now, tonight. I want you to be my only man."

She carried on looking at the ceiling. Shit, I wasn't expecting that.

"WOW, you don't pull your punches do you, I thought you were just using me like the others, do you mean it, I'm younger than you, and noticed that we don't socialise with anyone from your set of friends, I thought that you were embarrassed with me, I didn't think you wanted a steady man? Are you sure, if you are I'll jump at the chance, but I need you to know that if you promise to be mine and only mine I'll hold you to that, if I ever find you doing anything more than a kiss on the cheek with another man that will be it, over, up to now it's been just a bit of fun that I thought you thought it was, but this is something much more. Are you still asking?"

No words were spoken for quite a while, she showed me how sure she was, several times, and being 18, I showed her more.

When we were resting Em told me that she felt the same as me, no cheating, want to dance with someone else, ask permission, want a kiss to come find her lips, so we became a couple.

The next couple of years went by, Dad died, Mary was happy as far as I could tell, I've never known what she did for fun, Em and I were happy and made plans.

Having been doing well at college, the Army called me in for a review of the way they saw how I was going to be used when I had my results. They were sure that I was going to pass with flying colours.

I wasn't quite so sure, I was informed that after a week of holiday, I had to report to an address in Hampshire, I had no choice, they owned me.

That little bit of news shocked us both to the core, we had made plans. It wasn't a happy week's holiday, but we got through it, I was promised 2 weeks in service and a weekend home, and with all the expected tears I went to Hampshire, but it was 4 weeks before I got back, something kept coming up to stop my return.

The weekend went far too fast, most of it spent in bed, or more truthful in Em, Sunday night was painful again, it was killing me and Em wasn't doing as well about it as I was. 6 weeks before I got home next time, then it was 3 months, the Army were kind in that I might be given a weekend off, but I might be in the middle of nowhere in Africa, so no chance of getting back home and back in time, no phone signal most of the time. 12 months and I had a whole week home, but it wasn't as sweet a time as I hoped, Em couldn't cope with me being away and out of contact, it was as if someone had it in for us.

As I left to go back to work she gave me an ultimatum, I had to talk to her at least once a week and be home once a month at least. I tried to explain that I had no such control over my work, but we parted angry at each other, and that was the last time that I saw her.

I called and was asked how we could be a couple if we were never together. She couldn't live like that, it was over and hung up on me.

I was fuming, mad as hell.

The Army found an outlet for my excess anger, I can't tell you more but let's say that I was a weapon in a different way, I went that bit further than my teammates, took that little bit more, gave that bit more.

I was turned into a new man, a man who I didn't like, but the Army did.

I spent 5 years doing things that no man should have to do.

I had promotions, several.

I had women, I had plenty of them, most only once, most wouldn't come back with me twice.

The Army burnt me out, they spat me out back to a city away from my home town, where I bumped into Helen, remember Helen? One of the first girls I had sex with, yes that Helen.

She had grown into a beautiful woman, I'd lost the bad boy attitude and we reconnected in every way, she was still as hot in bed, or wherever we were having sex as she was that first night, we had both learned a lot, seen a lot and made each other happy.

We quickly moved in together, I'd been given a job by the Army, that paid well, I kept getting offers to go work with the intelligence service, I turned them down, when Helen said she was pregnant we planned to get married until she miscarried.

Although it did gave us more time to plan a bigger wedding, it hit both of us hard.

I had met her Dad, he was a nice bloke, with his second wife, I had yet to meet Mummy, she lived abroad and it never seemed she had time to come see her daughter it.

Helen had visited her a couple of times but I wasn't able to go with her those times.

I had put my foot down on only one thing in the entire wedding, 'No uniforms, No medals.' I didn't have any joy in being an ex serviceman, I had a couple of mates from those days, and they were okay with it.

Helen said she wasn't sure if everyone would believe me and some might still come in uniform or with medals as everyone knew I had been in and it was expected in most cases.

I just told her that my friends would be the ushers, they would stop anyone if they still came dressed against my wishes.

The big day came, and bet you can't guess who was the only, the only one who had a uniform on, her Mummy I found later.

My guys hadn't let her in, she raised a stink outside.

Of course we had gone through the ceremony by the time we came face to face at the reception, and this bombshell exploded in my head.

My mates had enjoyed keeping this gate crasher out of the church they told me with great relish. It wasn't until later that they told me the full story, she had been a stickler for orders, put us on report for breaking them, but when they had asked if she had read the orders of attending this marriage, she had more or less said they didn't apply to her.

As we greeted our guests, I was euphoric, so in love, and then..... This woman came striding into the reception, walking past the que waiting to give us a hug and say well done. Helen's face lit up. Mine dropped.

"Mummy I thought you had missed it thank goodness your here." They hugged each other, I took a step back.

"You know this, this woman?" I directed at Helen.

"I've been dying to get you 2 together, but Mummy has so much on it just wasn't possible." She could see by the expression on my face that I wasn't happy, not happy in anyway. "You should get on, you both were in the Army, you must have plenty to talk about." But Helen could see that neither of us were happy. "What's going on? Mummy? Jono?"

"We need to talk." I said dragging Helen off, away from everyone else. I found a small office that nobody was using, pulled her in and closed the door. "Sit." I told her pointing to a chair. I stood with my back against the door. "Why didn't you tell me that you mother was my old commanding officer?.

"Mummy told me that you might not think that we could be a couple if you knew, is it really that bad that she was? I only did it because I love you and you must know that I have felt this way since that first night, I lost you to Em, my life went to bits, Mummy promised me that it would get better, and it did, not right away, but as soon as we met again. Mummy was right."

"Did you know that I was under her command? that she split Em and me up? She made my life a misery, stopped me from getting home, it drove a wedge between Em and me....."

"I had nothing to do with it, Mummy said that Em left you to go with someone else, she kept you busy, kept your mind off what Em did to you."

"Did we meet by accident again? Or was that another plot to get us together?" Helen wouldn't look at me, kept silent.

"So nothing is as it seams, it's all been a setup, me and you, with Mummy playing the puppeteer.

I have to think, I don't know what to think just now, I'm going to go, I'll let you know when I can come back, I need time to sort this out." I pushed myself away from the door, as I was turning to open it Helen was telling me that I couldn't just leave her here, now..... She was pregnant. I whirled back round to face her.

"BULL SHIT, you had your period last week and you haven't let me near you, you kept telling me to save it up for tonight, so if you are pregnant.... It's not going to be mine is it! It much to soon to know anyway."

I turned and walked out, Mummy pushed her way inside as I walked off to the sound of crying.

I found my mates, told them what had happened in as few words as possible, one of them went and told the top table what was happening, that as far as I was concerned today was finished.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers