No. 17 A Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never heard Mary speak like that, Em looked at me, I looked at her as she reached behind her and I heard a zipper.

I followed Em into the bedroom, as she let the dress fall to the floor, her bra was followed by her thong.

"I'll understand if you don't want me, I'm clean, but if you want a condom I have some in my purse, I make everyone use one."

She said this in a low voice that I had trouble hearing.

I might be mad, but it took me little time to undress and I'd love to say that I made love to her, but what we did that first time wasn't love.

We fucked, hard. Em fucked me back, I was unable to last long, and I came in what might have been a record time I'm ashamed to say.

Em from my past experience with her, hadn't gotten very warmed up, she didn't say anything, I hadn't gone soft, as her pussy gripped me and we started again, my cum was a lubricant that made sounds as we pushed together.

I brought Em to a climax, or I hoped it was a real one, my thoughts were flitting between loving her again and wondering if it was just a show that she put on for men that paid her, paid her to give them a dream that they were doing things to her that nobody else could, but, I had known Em, in all ways, and I thought it was as real for her tonight as it was for me.

I dismounted from her, the sorrow was clearly on her face, just looking at her on the bed, legs wide open, cum on her legs, pussy red from my use of her, I rose to full hardness again.

Em rolled over onto her hands and knees.

I needed no second invitation, this has always been my favourite position, it just make me cum, I reached for a breast, pulled the nipple between my fingers hard, twisted it, let it pop free and took a full handful of her tit flesh, used it as a lever, used it to pull her back onto my cock as it moved back and forth in her, we got a rhythm going.

I was driving into her hard, if I slowed, Em just did more of the movement to drive herself on me, having cum once already I knew that she was going to get sore knees later, just to change the position a little I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, it stretched her neck tight, made her pant even more. "Don't stop, don't stop." was interspread with her chanting "Yes Yes Yes" in time with how I drove my hard cock into her.

All good things come to an end, and this was no different, I let her hair go and her head fell to the pillow, I squished her tit harder as I felt her muscles grip me as she had another climax, it finished me and I filled her up again.

As we fell locked together, still twitching from the power of our exertions my cum ozzed out as I softened in her, I rolled off of her onto my back, Em rolled to face me.

"Oh I've missed that, missed you, thank you, I'll get dressed and come back in the morning." I didn't let her go any further, told her not to be stupid, I tried to lighten the mood by saying as I had entertained her most of the day it was her turn to entertain me, that wasn't the brightest thing to say, with tears in her eyes she said.

"Oh, I didn't think it was like that, but okay, tonights free, I'll let you know my price list tomorrow. You want to go again?"

"Fuck Em, I didn't mean it like that, you've done a number on me today, I learned things that I never, never, thought that I would ever hear, hear about the woman that I loved over everything else, who dumped me while I was away, working, and in a phone call. Fuck."

Her tears got stronger but she did pull me into a hug, hiccups, snot and more tears, and when she put a leg over mine, cum, I needed a shower. We showered together, nothing sexy, just a cleanup, we had to put up with the mess in the bed but we went to sleep spooning, I slept and think Em got some as well.

I woke to find her looking at me, a smile on her face, we kissed, bad breath ignored, Em ran her hand down my side to take a hold of my cock.

"It's good to have you in my bed again." she said, as I hardened to her touch, I played with one of her boobs, her nipples had always attracted me to just play with them and I found that I was still doing it.

The door burst open and Mary marched in Jon in arms, she put him on the bed between us.

"Your turn, he needs changing, after listening to you most of the night, I want tea and toast in bed as soon as you can." and walked out.

Em and I looked at each other and laughed.

I surprised Em by telling her to make the tea and toast, I would look after Jon. When Em came back into the bedroom she brought his bottle heated ready to feed him, she went away and came back with his travel cot, we sipped teas as we played with him, burped him and changed him again.

"It's time to feed me again." Em said laying back down after removing the shirt she had put on to make the tea. "That's if you want to."

We made love this time, slow, with feelings, like old times.

"If you want me in your life, it has to be like before, your mine, and mine only, no kissing or dancing with anyone else, ever." That set the waterworks off again.

I had ups and downs, loved her hated her, it seemed that I couldn't make my mind up one way or the other.

EMMA.

Mary had been the best friend I could have wished for, she never belittled me, said her piece and let me know in no uncertain way how she felt, then she let me make my own mind up.

I'd not told her the whole truth, about the woman and what I now knew to be lies that she had told me, I didn't let on how broke I was and how I started to make money. Too embarrassed, stubborn, afraid of admitting I had got it completely wrong, till it was too late.

I knew Jono was back, I heard rumours of his 'wedding' still not sure if it was or wasn't real, but I stayed away and asked no questions of Mary.

It's silly how you can miss simple changes in your life, Mary had babysat for me, a lot.... I hadn't realised that it had changed from me dropping Jon off and picking him up at her house to her picking him up and dropping him off at mine, 'it was just more convenient for her.'

She really had one over on me with that wedding, begged, yes begged me to take her place at this wedding, said he was alright but she had just met someone that she thought was special but didn't want to end it with him before that weekend as she knew it would spoil a good weekend for him.

The cow even got me to wear this special dress, okay, it wasn't bad, but shorter than I would have gone for, showed more of my breasts than I thought was right, but it was a wedding and lots of cleavage was on show.

I got there early, the couple I sat next to started to ask me who was I here for, which was going to be awkward for me to answer, but I was saved by this voice asking if I was.... When I turned I thought I might have died in that moment, it was Jono, my Jono, when he kissed me... I don't remember anything until we sat talking, just the two of us, I'll not go into all the details of, I said he said, but the sex, it wasn't anything I expected to be getting, not from Jono.

I couldn't say no, I didn't want to say no, Jono can have as much sex with me as he wants, now and forever, but don't tell him that.

I had only just got to feel him get settled and he blew his load inside of me, he's the second man to cum in me unprotected since he had a long time ago, it felt so good, better than the last man.... he had fooled me, I thought he had a condom on, but that's in the past.

It did bring about something special though, Jon, named after my true love, Jono.

We had sex, hard sex, he fucked me harder than I had ever been had. I deserved it, truth be told I craved it from him, he made love to me later, oh I was in heaven, and then it was just a fuck, and then back to loving.

We talked, I told him the whole truth, I did leave out some names and tried to let details slip in some things I said, Jono asked if I wanted to be exclusive, I would have bit my own hand off saying yes.

I can't believe how good he is with my little Jon, I look at them, when they don't know it, it brings so much joy to me to just watch how they are together, I want his baby. But does he want one with me....

We are staying in Mary's house, she's off with her boyfriend at his or wherever. Jono can't settle with me, I can see it in his eyes, he's lost that something that made him, him.

I love him as best as I can, I shower him with love, and sex, I've not had as much sex in all my life, he seems to be divided between loving me or trying to prove he can give me what he thinks I had....... in my old life.

I have told him, it was only once a week or maybe twice, and only when I needed money, there was no love in any of the sex I had with them, it was a means to an end, I had to make sure that Jon was looked after, didn't go without.

But I can see it in his eyes, he's not sure if he can believe me, I worry that he won't ever....

I have woken up with a plan, I wish Mary was here to talk to me, she'd know if I was being really stupid or not, but she's off enjoying herself, not to be disturbed.

I went to see Amber, her of the sex parties, yes she's still doing them, she phones me up for a chat, but I know it's just her checking to see if I might go back with her like last time, but NO.

I talked, she listened, she raised her eyebrows at me but let me finish.

"You will need a few things, but we can get them online, delivered tomorrow, if I show you the first time you can do it at home after that.

That's what we did, ordered it straight away and returned the next day.

Amber only had one condition that I wasn't happy with, but she talked me into it.

"Nobody will know it's you, that mask will stop that and it's not your face I'll be filming, will it."

It was humiliating, it was bad enough doing it with someone else, but to have it filmed...... I'm not telling you all about it, but on my way home I did feel that I might have cracked it.

I practised all the rest of that week and the next. I planned to surprise Jono on the Saturday night, Friday I begged off sex, saying I felt unwell.

We had planned to go baby clothes shopping during the day and by the time we got home, Jon needed to be fed, and his bedtime routine put me off limits as far as sex was concerned which suited me fine.

I cooked our supper, and we ate watching some film, I was too worked up to take in.

I told Jono that I needed a bath and would like him to come up when I was out of the tub.

I went through the routine I had practised, I had a relaxing bath with lots of smellies in the water, ran the razor over my little pussy three times to make sure that I hadn't missed any hairs, dried myself and oiled my body. I had a finial look in the mirror and put my best, sexy, robe on, it only covered my pussy by a hair's breath, not that you could find a hair down there now, my breasts popped in and out as I walked into the bedroom.

Jono was waiting, naked, I watch his cock pulse as I walked in.

"I know you have been struggling with..... us, or me. I have told you, shown you that is all in the past, but I can see that you are not able to forgive me, this is my last chance, it's my last throw of the dice."

I turned slowly, bent a little to the front away from Jono, I heard his intake of breath.

"No ones, been there, not even my Doctor, it's all I can give you in a physical sense, it's yours and will only ever be yours if you take it, please be gentle, pull it out slowly but put yourself in quickly, lube yourself up first."

My robe fell to the floor, I took a hold of the dressing table and opened my legs, I could see Jono in the mirror, staring, staring at the jewelled plug, he move forward and I could feel him grip and twist the plug, he teased me by pulling it part way out and then pushing it back again. I don't know what he saw looking in the mirror.

I saw a look of wonder on his face, I watched as he put lube on his shaft, pull the plug out and as he put it on the table I felt him stretching me, and then he was passed the ring of...... OH MY.... ( that might not be exactly what I said.) and then the dance of ages began, it was different, in that it didn't do much for me, but by the look on Jono's face, it was doing something for him.

He started with shallow pumps, but it soon got to full depth, his front hitting my rear, the slapping sound was loud, and then he altered his stance, whatever he did, it did things to my insides that just pushed me over the top, I came, which with my tightening rectum brought him to fill my up, pump after pump I could feel him coming and coming.

Jono had a firm hold on my hips, he pulled me back into the bed when he withdrew from me, we cuddled, kissed. As I looked in his eyes I was scared what I might see, was it going to be love? Was it to be hate or something between? I'm still not sure.

"WOW...... WOW....... " Jono said.

All the questions that came out, I answered, truthful, I had to own up being filmed being cleaned out that day at Amber's, we went to the bathroom together to clean up, when we were back in bed, we made love, when I had cum twice Jono pulled me to the end of the bed, I took the position, it was my pussy that he plugged and rode hard, I was on my way to my third climax when I felt something pushing on my ring, it hurt as her pusher the butt plug in as he was in my pussy, but it fitted, was that tight..... I came, having only shortly deposited a full load in me he lasted for ages, I came again and again when Jon filled me up.

It was the baby crying that brought me back to my senses, I rolled over to get out but a voice told me to go back to sleep.

I woke sometime later to find that Jono wasn't there, I crept out to the hallway to spot both of them asleep in a chair, Jon held tightly to Jono's chest, safe in is arms..... Oh how much I love this man.

The morning brought more fears to me, what was he going to say, or do?

I needn't have worried, he was my old Jono, loving, caring, considerate, it was going so well, until my phone rang. Jono put it on speaker as I had the baby in my hands changing him.

"Hello darling, I hear you're getting your arse reamed now, is the price still the same." said this drunk voice.

Jono had gone red, without thinking I just said. "It's free to the man I love, and you will never have it, DON'T CALL AGAIN." and hung up.

I waited for the reaction, it didn't come, and then he laughed, laughed out loud, I joined in and Jon joined in as well, that set us off again.

We talked and talked, he wanted to know how 'knobhead' that had called knew about..... It could only be Amber...

Jono made me take him around to her flat, and as she opened the door Jon had her moving backwards and sitting on her sofa before she knew who was ringing her doorbell.

"DON'T TALK, JUST LISTEN. You will get on your website and take down anything and everything that has even a mention of Em, NOW." He let go of her neck and stepped back a pace. Amber rubbed her neck and looked at me, I just nodded.

She got her laptop and logged in, we watched as she took some videos out of her site, Jono then got her to log in to the social media site, 'Butt time', he had a quick look around her posts, he then went into the settings of the site, went through some menus and clicked a couple of buttons, opened her email app, opened an email from 'Butt Time' and confirmed that she wanted to close her account, that she understood that it would not be recoverable, Jono clicked the link. Flipping back to 'Butt Time" on her browser, refreshing the page, it had disappeared.

Amber hadn't seen what he was doing.

"Where's the film kept?" Amber showed him her storage place, he deleted it, emptied the trash and gave her back her laptop.

"If we ever see or hear that they still exist I'll be back, and this time it will be you that disappears, for good." Talk about putting terror into her, I can see how she would think it's likely to happen, just by the sound of his voice, I had this feeling that he wasn't joking, even I swallowed hard.

When we got home Jono sat me down and quizzed me, about who where and if anything happened that I wasn't happy with.

This was the only time he showed how much it hurt him, but I could see this was the time to clear my past with him.

I told him about Jon's dad, how he had tricked me, how 2 men had short changed me in the payments, I had to give him their names and numbers.

How he did it? I knew the why, but I didn't see or hear him doing anything but a month later as we went to a restaurant one lunchtime one of the men who had shortchanged me approached out table, he didn't looked me in the eyes just looked down as he asked my forgiveness for his oversight, would I take this as full payment for services rendered and passed me an envelope, I looked at him and then Jono, he gave me the slightest nod. I said thank you and he left.

The next weekend the same thing happened with man number 2.

Both times when we asked for the bill we were told that it had been paid in advance! Jono, being the gentleman he is brought a round of drinks for everyone in there at the time and he made the staff put a 20% tip on the bill, he was grinning as he did that.

We have been treated like royalty when we have been back to both restaurants.

The envelopes? Both had at least 10 times the amount that I had charged for..... Well you know, US?.....

Only 3 times has my past life come out of the box we had put it in.

Once, it was an old.... client. Jono walked him out the back door when he wanted to buy me, nothing was said, but Jono's hand was swollen next morning, once was Amber, trying to get me to party with her again, lots of money was talked about in her phone call, I heard that the party was raided by the police, Amber and several 'girls' were arrested, the people giving and several of the party goers were in court for porn and underaged sex. The last was my old boss, he had let me go years ago but somehow had heard that I was willing to.... for money, unlucky for him Jono was there as I listened to the voice message he left, I heard rumours, once again Jono just looks at me as if I'm talking double Dutch when I asked if he knew about it.

I heard that my boss was called into the showroom on the tannoy, everyone heard that he was looking to pay women for sex and was phoning around to get a date. Now I know it was Jono, but he won't admit to anything, I'll admit that he gets extra attention in weeks to follow, and so do I.

That butt plug, I think it comes out only when Jono is having problems with his thoughts, I think from the outside no one else can see it, but to me, I can see his mind turning his stomach over, just sometimes, that's when I find a plug on the bathroom cabinet, or it might be as I get ready to go out, and he will walk in the bedroom open 'our'draw, and pick one up, he never asks, just puts it somewhere in my vision, and walks out. He knows how long it takes to get prepared, and how long it takes me to get ready to go out.... He always leaves it out in plenty of time.

Do I love it? No I don't. Do I like it? Well the prep, no, feeling it inside me as I walk, maybe, as we dance? mmmmmm especially in the slow numbers.

It's when he chooses one near to the size of his cock when he's hard, and he has me in a short skirt or dress and no panties, now then... that's when I know I'm in for a pounding at some point in the night, sometimes several times in the night.

I have to tell you that he hasn't used my backdoor, just likes to have me plugged.

Tonight it's my turn to surprise him, I've been trying to work up the courage to tell him, tonight I have arranged to get in a position on my back, I want to see his face as he pounds me, I told him to come up in a few minutes time, I have got the pillows under me, my ankles are held back by my head in rope loops, my legs are wide apart.