No. 17 A Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm as open to him as I can be, all 3 holes at his disposal, the butt plug in my rear is a little one, the dildo in my pussy humming along very nicely is only half his size, I've painted my lips the brightest red I could buy, I'm ready willing and waiting.

Jono.

Time to go up, I wonder what she's got me into this time, I've been through the shower, cleaned my teeth and cut and filled my nails.

As I opened and closed the door Em was on the bed, mmmmmm a new position, and all holes available to play in without moving her around, I think to start with I'll go from the top to the bottom, and I do mean the bottom.

I've been in Em's sweet mouth loads of times but she's not made a show of it with this red a lipstick before, in this position she has to let me do all the work, I didn't want to be too close to coming as there was still another hole to enjoy before I got down riding her hard, I moved to lick and suck her sweet pussy, it's not usually fitted with a dildo as I get to her, but it's fun, she's dripping already.

I played and teased her before seeing how deep I could get in her, but once again I let it go as I withdrew to plunder the last hole.

I don't like to put my cock in her back there, it just doesn't feel right.

I think it's because it's just that bit to tight, makes me cum quickly, I like to feel that I am able to pace myself, enjoy loving Em be it that I'm pounding her into the mattress or making slow love to her.

But tonight Em begged me to do it, she said it was my hole, if I find that anyone who isn't medically qualified is anywhere near that they will be die.

Shit, I must get my mind back in this game, as this is surely a game to her, I toy with the plug, interesting that it's a small one, it's going to feel tight getting in.

I suck and lick her pussy as I play with the plug, I've been hard all this time, but not close to coming, I lubed my cock up with a lot of super lube, pull the plug out and start to push my way in.

Em's panting, near to coming by the sound of her breathing, when I'm in halfway I took a rest, played with her clit that was unhooded and very excited. Only then did I start to move back in and out, in and out, deeper with each push in, this was feeling soooo tight, once fully in as deep as it was possible for me to get I took a final rest.

"Is this good baby? This is yours, this whole package is yours and yours alone forevermore, I love you more today than you can know, ride this body that I give you, ride me hard, take what's yours."

I did. I knew I couldn't last long, but Em was way way out in front of me as she screamed, yes screamed that she was coming, she took my hand off of one tit, and as I rode her she placed my hand on her belly.

"You're going to be a Daddy, now fuck your slut of a woman, as hard as you can, I'm your slut whenever you want."

Surprisingly I rode her to my climax, she had another as I blew my load in her.

I had to ask, was she sure?

No not if it was mine, I knew that she would never ever let another cock near her, well not a real one, we do play with plastic ones.....

Am I happy? I think I am, I have the best woman I could think of, she's a wonderful mother to our sons, a great cook, homemaker, decorator and the biggest slut in the bedroom, if that's what I want at that time.

She has only said no if she was ill, or it's something to do with the kids.

She has this way of looking at me, no words pass between us, but I know that soon I'll be giving her whatever she wants, and if I leave a butt plug near her she knows how to dress, it's stupid, but I need something that it truly mine, is it better than her pussy? No, different in that it's tighter, holds me in a different way, but better, NO. It's selfish, but it's like my possession, it's where I kill my demons, playing with a plug, stupid? Yeah, we are all stupid in one way or another to someone else.