All Comments on 'No Big Deal'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
And a month later

After the wife had been thrown out and divorced, he bought a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and went a dwarf hunting.

Now THAT would be fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Masterfuljim

The funny part is I actually want to read that story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Since his life

was no longer worth living he decided not to bother. he studied anatomy for three months until his wife believed that he was not angry any more then inserted the gun into her colon and shot so that the bullet passed though her lower spine.

She died slowly, unable to summon help, while he went to work summoned all his female employees, told them what he had done to his wife then put the gun in his mouth and blew the top of his head off while they watched.

Of course the company went out of business, they all lost their jobs without compensation since he had made sure there was no money to pay them.

All of them were mentally scarred for the rest of their lives by the experience.

Sorry ed but this one shows such ignorance of the effect of the internal bleeding that would result from moving him quickly around like a puppet that he would probably need several blood transfusions over the following days. If his wife simply took him home she would have to explain to the court how he got the injuries from which he died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course he continued to say no

Over and over again. It ruined their video. He continued to tell them no. Once her got free and got his wifes copy (okay he had to hurt her a little) he went to the Police. All the women from his office, his wife and the little people were all arrested. They tried to say he agreed. He showed them the video of him saying no all the time. They all went to jail for 20 years. He retired.

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 9 years ago
BIZARRE

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen on Literotica. Laughed so hard I started to cry. You have one strange imagination. Thanks for sharing.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
goood

what can I say....what's the phone number?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ed, I don't know...

...what the heck you've been smoking, but I think you've had too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
End of a marriage, mental cruelty

Wow he has a hell of a case against people after this. If they thought he was cruel before, and he has all the ability to file a case against them for conspiracy to commit....

I won't rate this because I don't even know how to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still the same idiotic brain sick author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You have to be the world biggest idiot! No author on that site is in your league of insane people!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He took the video and went to the Police

His wife and all those involved went to prison. He got on with his life. Another disgusting, unfinished story. Don't you get tired of writing this crap? I suppose you're a wronged woman that hates men. That's the only thing that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Absolute Worse Piece Of Shit Ever

-1,000,000,000.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic pathetic crap!!!

What shit do you present??? Are you believing that only one of your stories is exciting or erotic?? You have to be a real idiot! Or maybe an ugly old bag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It Is Called Fiction

Wow! Reading the comments from the other Anonymous, it appears someone was triggered. If you don't like the story, no one is making you read it. Unlike the poor victim in the story, you have choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ed writes shit only

Score 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So later he calls a staff meeting

And locks them all in a conference room.

He had a gun, and lots of ammo. Alas, there are no survivors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2: The actual revenge takes place

Marshal Jones seethed with anger at the humiliation of the video. "Paybacks a bitch, Karma is her stripper name". The first thing Mr. Jones did was sit down and make a list. Then refined the list until he had 5 possible names.

It was time to go hunting.

First the wife. She had asked for a divorce and received 50% of everything. Everyone on the outside looking in agreed that it looked like an amicable agreement.

2 months after the divorce, She was found beaten to a bloody pulp, with fingers, arms and legs broken. After spending 3 months in the hospital, then 2 in rehab she was able to call her friends,,,,,,"he knows, and he's got my copy of the video." Mr. Jones had her branded with a snake right between her tits.

For the next 3 years, each woman was attacked, beaten to a bloody pulp and also branded with a snake between their boobs. Once their husbands and boyfriends found the tattoo's they started asking questions and didn't like the answers.

The police were finally called and had the records of "No Big Deal" subpoenaed. Discovering that Mr. Jone's signature had been forged by fingerprints on the documents the entire "No Big Deal" company was shut down with Senior Management doing 7 to 15 for felony assaults.

Valkie was the last one. With facial software recognition approaching 80% accuracy, and then narrowed down by height it wasn't long until she was found and captured.

The bag man dropped Valkie in the middle of the abandoned warehouse. Slowly she came to only to discover that her ankles were chained 8" or so apart, then chained to her waist, then shackled to her wrists using rivets roughly 6" apart, which in turn was connected to the shackle around her neck. On the back side a similar arrangement of chain and wire rope existed except with welded hand holds.

"Where am I? Why am I chained-?" OH SHIT!

"Ah. You DO remember me. Just as well as I remember you, Ms. Valkie. I'm so glad you're awake now. Just as you jumped on my chest and flipped me around to get my attention, let me get your attention."

Valkie turned to run but was only picked up one handed like a suitcase and slammed into the concrete cinder block wall breaking her face, and a few bones.

At this time, the author of the this short second chapter will draw the black drapes to a close on the rest of this story. Because,,, in the end each of them got what they deserved and what they didn't deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Sick Shit!

Grow the f$*# up idiot!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Nothing to lose

When he tortures and kills all involved. Legal action is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great!

While reading No Big Deal; I couldn't help but think of what I would do for revenge. Isn't that one of many reasons to write stories like this. I was shocked and able to empathize with Mr. Jones. I became immersed in the story; that doesn't happen very often anymore. You had my mind and apparently other minds going 100 miles an hour. All these self righteous critics! I thought the story well thought out and delivered. Just like TV, fiction books, etc; There is literary license. I read for enjoyment and have read the previous comments. If I am not enjoying a story, I stop and find another story that will hopefully stimulate my mind and feelings. Maybe all these critics of No Big Deal should do likewise. Thanks for writing one of my all time favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey great story author but couldn't you just make it a little less cruel come on man seriously I know I suck for saying this but can't u make a happy ending this is just sad but it's a nice story and have a happy and wonderful life mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would go from there the the District Attorneys office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
NFW!

Besides going to the DA, I would of fired everyone in the office. Doesn't matter if they were involved or not. Gone, all of them. Conspiracy is something that can not be tolerated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Half a story and totally unrealistic. Can't suspend my belief enough to make this enjoyable. At 6'4", assuming around 220 lbs, all he has to do is sit on her once. While she has one hand up his ass, wrap his arm around her neck and snap it. Easy Peasy.

Needs someone to discuss the aftermath. The only redeeming quality of this story is that it is devoid of most of the editing errors that occur so frequently on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous