All Comments on 'No Bounds'

by Passions_Fool

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No Bounds. Unique!

I loved the story and how it all meshed nicely. I have to say that I think this is a very unique concept, for lack of a better word.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the compliment and the feed back. It is much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You certainly thought outside of the box with this story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good story just to bad you could not come up with a second chapter to where jess appears all the time in another human body for them 5 stars

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the comments. Hummm ... an interesting idea for a second chapter and one I didn't consider. I'll have to think about it some more. :)

DPheonixDPheonixover 9 years ago

Very nice. For a while there I though you were going to have John get Jen pregnant and the baby would be Jess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you believe in ghosts?

An unusual story well written so as to present a believable situation. Furthermore, it was genuinely touching (excuse the pun). I don't know whether another chapter is really necessary as this one said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

Did... you... use... enough... periods... when... you... wrote... this?

If... you... need... more, I... have... a... few... you... can... borrow.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 9 years agoAuthor

They indicate pauses in the conversations ... I ... have ... plenty ... thank ... you ... for ... your ... input.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Wonderful and Haunting

Very strange heartwarming story worth every bit of five stars.

Now that's an idea, John and Jen have a little girl with Jess's soul, could be very interesting when little Jess grows up.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years ago
Lyrical, spellbinding, haunting, wonderful

A beautiful, thoughtful, emotionally satisfying piece that will always stay with me, but in a good and satisfying way, like the memory of that first proper kiss, the headlong rush and tremble of first love, or the electric frisson at the first touch of your soulmate's skin against yours. Thank you for recapturing all of those for me.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 9 years agoAuthor

What can I say, but Thank You Very Much!!! for the compliments.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A different love story...and what a difference!

Loved the story...the way you crafted the feelings and passion...VERY WELL DONE!!!

BaribrotherBaribrotherover 9 years ago
Amazing

Different from most other stories, but a great story. Really felt like I was there. Just Amazing. Great work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fascinating

What I like most, in addition to the unusual approach, was that there was no guilt yet a lot of tenderness between the siblings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story I've ever read

This story is perfect. It has the love, the sex, and the great ending. 5/5 will be reading this again soon!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 9 years agoAuthor

Again, thank you all for the wonderful comments. It definitely inspires me to continue writing. It may be hard to top this one, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
curiosity

Im not sure if this real or not, but hell I shed a few tears on the part about the twin sisters death, this is a great story, and just...shocking

OleRoemerOleRoemerover 9 years ago
Not suggesting you copied

The story line parallels a great read by Robert Heinlein titled I Will Fear No Evil. His was a great book about a loved one dying and coming back in the mind of the one they loved and both aware of each other. Yours is different enough to not be thought a knock off but for those who enjoyed your well written story I think the would love his work also. Hats off to you for a great read.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks once more for all the wonderful comments. Also, thanks for the tip on the Heinlein story. I will check it out for sure!

dannyfortesque14dannyfortesque14over 9 years ago
A Kind of weird Masterpiece.

Not gonna lie, it was a bit wierd, but it was great nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5starz!

scary, sad, sexy, sensual and very dramatic. Their union seemed a bit rushed but still beautiful.

xiluaxiluaalmost 9 years ago
2nd Read

This is my second read of the story. I just cannot shake the lingering melancholy left within me, after the first read of this story a couple of weeks ago. The death of Jess in the story, somehow feels too real to me.

This story was so out of the box in a unique romantic way in which souls are unable to break apart due to a love so intense that even death is unable to do it.

Cograts to the author on this beautifully haunting story, very skillfully writen.

5/5.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much. Your compliment and insight are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Almost made me cry

Yeah man the story was like all was happening in front of me the depth's the pain the immortal love were described with such reality man hats off to you buddy! The story is truly awesome the characters everything. The story in itself is complete but if you want to proceed it further who is stopping you. You know with such reality you have depicted you have all us connected to the characters ! Really made my heart sank going to read once more

Regards Dk

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolabout 8 years agoAuthor

Don't know what else to say but ... Thank You Very Much! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Yes!

Very moving. As the saying (from "I Married a Witch" I think) goes: "Love conquers all."

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Wow !

For an erotic story, that was quite beautiful.

You really do have a way with words.

Shame I can only give you 5 stars.

Thank-you for an great read !

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 7 years agoAuthor
You're Welcome!

And thank you for the very nice comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

5* Despite the incest and fantasy themes, this was also very romantic. Both sisters got their romantic love in their own times.

Regarding your newest story with the sister blighted with nymphomania, i can only hope that you instill in her and her brother a loving path to her renewal.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Glad you liked it. In regards to my newest story, You'll soon find out this coming week. Stay tuned! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You should do more of these!

The story was heart-breaking and it meant so much more than the senseless sex-stories....I really like the way you have with your stories. I hope you keep this up.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 7 years agoAuthor
I plan on it.

Thank you for your nice comment. I have several stories in the pipeline coming soon. Not sure if they are as good as this one, but I hope so. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job

A very good story, it had love, family, romance and a taste of mystery. Look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another chapter idea

I loved the story as well. One tangent that never received closure was the mother. Not telling you how to write your stories, but she was left out to dry so to speak. I think that Randy should be put out to pasture first (caught cheating possibly). Next, have Jess inhabit the Mom's body and have a conversation with her. Then, have a three-way (technically a four-way) with Jess, Jen, mom, and John. But, definitely Randy has to be out of the picture one way or the other.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, but there will not be another chapter. I wanted it to be entirely about the siblings. Thanks again.

camstevens33camstevens33over 6 years ago
Not trying to nitpick...

It was an enjoyable story, and I'm always happy to read something a little different.

But the anonymous commenter who complained about the over-use of periods is right. It was a little annoying. I understand your answer about how they indicate a pause in the conversation. But it wasn't just in the dialogue. It was everywhere.

Commas can serve the same purpose. The occasional ellipsis can deepen that effect and indicate something more about the emotion in the dialogue, and it's useful at the end of a bit of dialogue to indicate that the speaker trailed off without finishing. But when it's overused, it kind of defeats it's purpose and is rather distracting.

Again, not trying to be an ass in any way. Just sharing my thoughts about grammar and such, for what little they're worth.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 6 years agoAuthor

I much appreciate your insightful comment. At the time, the other commenter seemed a little snarky. Even so, I did take his observation seriously and have modified my use of them. I decided to leave the story as is and moved on to another. Writing is a journey of learning and I continue to try and improve. Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I like your stories and the way you write. Keep up the good work! Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

Fun little read!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all the recent commenters, it is very much appreciated!

AJeyeAJeyealmost 5 years ago
Great read

Very much like your "My sister's keeper" , you really think out of the box. Both stories had well done eroticism, and romance. Both left me wanting even more, although they stopped at the right point. I did feel invested in the characters and would love to read more of them. I guess it would be better just to read more of your works. Thanks for writing.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 2 years ago

This was beautiful. I can’t really say anything more than that. Fantastic work, friend

GingernautGingernautover 2 years ago

This got to me, the emotions behind it hit me and I'm not generally an empathetic person. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was much better than most of the paranormal stories in this genre. The timing and the emotions were all spot on and the ending was right on time and brought everything to a close in just the right way. Most of these stories go on for far too long or leave you hanging at the end because they didn't quite finish everything. Your story took care of both of these pitfalls perfectly.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The opening is far too vague and rough. You should have revealed that the spirit of Jess was reaching out to him a lot faster than you did. I really struggled trying to get through the opening and figure out where this was heading.

I still have NOT read the entire story. I got as far as where Jen spoons her brother after the swimming pool scene when Jess does the 69 dream with him, then they both go downstairs for the family dinner that rarely occurs because of the stepfather. The story was continuing to drag on for me so I skipped to the last page.

In a strange coincidence, this turned out to be similar to a ghost story that I wrote and have already submitted for the Halloween 2022 contest. I was shocked to find that you had the same idea that I had on your last page when Jen and Jess merge together. The major difference from my story is that I'm not doing this trick using two sisters. Instead, I have two women who are BFFs and one is the ghost wife.

I gave you a 4/5 mainly because you and I have similar concepts. But because your writing was dragging tail and boring me, it probably shouldn't really rate more than a two.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing this and sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous