No Brave Nude World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost like she was making a job recommendation or something. It finally dawned on me, that this planet's entire social system was based not on love, but lust. It's why so few Terrans had moved here. I could have all the sex and orgasms I wanted, but I would most likely never have a wife. I felt a little dejected at all of this, but my mood would soon change, as the pregnant woman whose honor I had defended earlier, approached me.

"I just wanted to thank you for coming to my rescue before." she said with a smile.

"You're welcome." I replied, my gaze drifting down to her enormous belly.

Due to the lower gravity, her stomach - much like Cassie's tits - extended almost straight out from her body like a giant sausage. She looked like a few women I'd seen back home carrying twins, but this was incredible! Her belly was sticking straight out over two and a half feet!

I happen to have a soft spot for preggos; actually I have a huge fetish for them, and this woman was really turning me on. My penis stiffened and rose to full attention at the sight of her incredible nude body, and she smiled.

"Do you like what you see?" she inquired.

I nodded in reply.

"Would you like to have sex with me?"

I nodded again.

"I thought you were happily married." I said in a puzzled tone.

"I am," she replied, "but you came to my rescue. I owe you sex for that. My husband will understand. I'll let him know what is going on so he won't worry. Please show me the way to your domicile so I can thank you personally. I hope you like it when the lady is on top."

I was beginning to realize that if I played my cards right and learned Hedonistic customs, I could pretty much have any woman on this planet that I wanted. The heck with marriage! Sex and public nudity is what I came here for, and sex is what I was going to have! And hell yes, I love it when the lady is on top!

12