No Choice

Story Info
A woman sinks into dark pleasure.
1k words
2.54
24.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

"You're a whore and fucking slut!" My husband shouted repeatedly. And he was right. I'm a cock slut whore but not by choice. In fact, my husband and the other cocks in my life are responsible for everything I am today. Starting with Billy Coon. If my Mike knew my first cock was a Niger the prejudice fuck would disown me. Billy had an older brother Calvin and a friend nick named Nookie he'd share me with as often as possible. Those were some good years.

Beyond my childhood sweethearts was high school. I must of sucked and fuck a different cock each month. The guys secretly spread the word I was fun and likable, while the girls hated and suspected me. I've never had any girlfriends, not even to his day. I just don't get along with pussy. My college years were a sexual bliss and my secret.

Such was my confession to my husband Mike. We were going to try an open marriage, but he couldn't go through with it. He was ready to fuck another woman but couldn't handle me with another guy. I haven't been with another man since my marriage and held no desire for it. I've done that scene, but my husband was curious. But unfortunately, the damage was done, and a fire lit that wasn't easily going out.

We met a couple from a local swinger's club and agreed to swap but Mike got cold feet. Calvin and Gale were their names. She was around our age but ne was much older and had a strong alpha Male vibe. I think what change Mike's mind was after exchanging nude pics he became frighten by the size of Calvin's enormous cock. Although nothing was said I'm sure they felt the same.

Anyway, Mike was out. And the couple accepted his choice. However, my pussy was awakened with desire after witnessing that incredible cock. And Calvin wasn't going to make it easy for me either. He was an old dog at this game and caught my vibe quick.

He contacted me privately and insisted we sin secretly against our spouses, assuring it'll be fun, exciting and adventurous. My pussy was wet at the notion. His consistent bombardment of the issue and pics showing his monster cock push me over the edge and alas I succumbed.

We met discreetly at a small hole in the wall hotel. I expect to be brief and get home soon after. But of course, nothing ever goes as plan. First mistake I agreed to get high in order to relax and get in the mood as he put it. He didn't mention the drinks were spiked and the pot was extra strong. In fifteen minutes, I was flying.

I remember stripping down to only my tight white bikini panties kneeling before him. He was butt naked I was staring eye to eye with his extras long, extras fat sweaty vein cock. He rubbed it all across my face then pushed it in drooling mouth. At first I thought my jaw would break but oddly it gave way and the head set neatly in my mouth. He held it there long enough to adjust before pushing into my throat.

Amazingly I was sucking down a good third of this fat long cock and before long I was swallowing the whole ten plus inches. I couldn't believe it. Calvin said what my mouth can swallow my pussy can fuck. This I was soon to find out. He precum in my throat and shot a thick rope across my face. He said that was just a trifle show of his semen, he had yet to unload. I told him that I'm unprotected and he needed to use a condom. He said he doesn't use them as they always bust once he starts to swell.

I had a choice to risk pregnancy or forfeit a big cock experience. Calvin was never going to use a condom so there was no trying later. I asked if he could pull out. He said possibly but didn't want to be blamed if by chance he couldn't draw back in time, no intention if his own. I was high but also horny.

I told him fuck me. But if he knocks me up and my husband finds out and leaves, I'll expect a little consideration from him. He promised to help me provided the brat's his and hubby is gone. With that understanding I removed my panties and took my place on the bed.

Calvin knew since my marriage I hadn't been with any other man besides my husband and was now licking his chops to have my married pussy. Needless to say he didn't waste any time. He climbed between my legs headfirst. His wild tongue licked and whipped both my holes sending me into a sexual stupor. I begged him to do his manly duty and make me his bitch. He slapped me across the face saying that was to wake me up and remind me who's daddy from on.

I knew then things weren't going to be the same and started to cry. I was ready to stop it, but he hopped on top of me sinking his big member fast into my wet wanting pussy. The very act was instant and hit me so hard I lost my breath. When finally, I recovered, I completely belong to him. He pounded me like an animal in every conceivable position and in between made me swallow his cock balls deep. I pasted out several times. When I woke from the last black out, he was gone.

Nine months later I was pregnant with child. Soon after my husband divorced me upon discovering the baby was black. Calvin had long left his wife and moved. Shortly returning from the hospital I got a secret letter from Calvin. He sent me a one-way ticket to come home to him. He needs his bitch and desires to make more little bastards. I know I shouldn't. I know it's the wrong thing to do. But he's my baby's daddy and I'm cock crazy for him. So I'm going where I belong... There's no choice.

liliths
liliths
133 Followers