All Comments on 'No Choice'

by liliths

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
It's hard to believe...

that you're as inept as a writer as you are as a racist. If anyone ever doubts your ineptitude, feel free to show them the first paragraph of this story.

Niger is a country in Africa.

I don't usually make it a habit of picking on the cognitively impaired, but I'm happy to make an exception in your case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just when you think it can’t get worse...it does.

Just ducking don’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Star because zero is not an option

Horrible English!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bland

Not erotic at all. Just a short confession about a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is English your second language?

Read the following sentence out loud (it's the first sentence in your second paragraph)

"Beyond my childhood sweethearts was high school."

Does it makes sense to you? If so you should stop writing.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Second Language

I assume English is a second language, but the sad part is the story is worse than the butchering of the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Far out job!

Everybody missed the boat. They didn't tell William Faulkner to learn English. This was written as if by someone with an IQ of 70. Brilliant job!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like to think that the author intended to portray an under educated, redneck type person rather than reveal personal problems with the English language. Maybe this was an inept use of vernacular in story telling.

But then I like to think the author was trying to portray an under educated racist and that he or she isn't actually a racist themselves. I'm probably wrong about it though.

So what do you think? Author is an illiterate racist or a struggling writer who hasn't quite nailed vernacular? Pick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: Second Language

Does that explain not knowing that Niger is a country?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You REALLY need an editor.

This is practically unreadable. As for her addiction, life is a choice. Make better ones. This was simply awful.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Huh?

"If my Mike knew my first cock was a Niger the prejudice fuck would disown me."

She fucked an entire country? No wonder he was pissed!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Too much

Trying to write as an uneducated redneck? I grew up in the Southern Mountains and no one I knew was that dumb. Billy Coon and getting Niger cock are simply racist ramblings from someone trying to be cute. Check out the picture on her profile.

muncher354muncher354over 4 years ago
Yawn

Do something other than big cock. It's nothing special.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
Another poorly written story

You ether need an editor or take a couple of writing classes.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Reading these idiotic, racist ramblings again. They still suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliliths@liliths
Free Spirited. Open always to adult fun. Luv making naughty secret. And a fetish for size. Weak to the male animal.