No Escape From Reality

Story Info
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
804 words
4.05
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entry in the 750 Word Project 2023. This is a challenge for authors to write a story exactly on the Literotica valid submission limit of 750 words. Unless Microsoft Word is telling me lies, the story below the line should be bang on the 750 mark.

----------------

I finished my burger and took my beer out onto the terrace. The blonde that had been eyeing me up all night followed me out.

"Join ya?"

"My pleasure."

She lit a cigarette. "Bother ya?"

"Nope."

She was early forties, like me. A hard-faced, bottle blonde. Fucking hot.

"What brings you to Turtle Cove?"

She didn't need to know about the divorce. "Hired a condo. Escapin' reality. You?"

"Somethin' similar. Just passin' through."

We talked and drank and she smoked. Shot the breeze. She finished her drink.

"Another?"

"Got an early start. Thanks for the company."

A hand in her bag. A room key in her hand. Three Pines Motel, Room 7. "Maybe see ya around?"

"Maybe."

I drank another beer and walked over to the Three Pines. I knocked on the door of room seven.

"Took my hint then."

"Wind just kinda blew me this way. What's your name?"

"No names."

"Gotta call you somethin'."

"Then make somethin' up."

"You look like a Pattie to me."

"Ok, call me Pattie when I suck your dick... Jack."

She sucked my dick. "Oh Pattie, that is so fucking good."

I licked her pussy. "Oh yeah, Jack. Just like that. Now fuck me."

Afterwards she vaped. "I like a cigarette after sex but..." A nod to a no smoking sign on the wall. "Too old to include vapes."

We fucked again the next morning and went on our ways.

That night I was in the bar again. So was Pattie.

"Thought you were just passin' through."

A shrug. "Plans change."

"Still room seven?"

"I checked out."

"Checkin' back in?"

"Depends."

"Condo's not far. Save you the room cost."

"I'm on expenses."

"I do great coffee."

"I got loyalty cards."

"You can smoke after sex."

"Ok, you talked me into it. Didn't want you to think I'm an easy lay."

"Shall we?"

"After another beer."

In the end it was three. The sex was great and she blew smoke on my dick. I ticked off another bucket lister.

I hoped for a morning rematch, but she was gone when I woke.

Later, I went back to the bar again. She didn't. I ordered a beer. The bartender looked at me. "No lady friend tonight?"

"She was just passin' through."

"Shit, is she still usin' that line?"

"Whaddya mean?"

"Rolls into town every four weeks, regular as taxes. Always 'just passin' through'."

"You had the pleasure?"

"Don't recall."

"I certainly would."

"Been a few 'just passin' through'. Have a good night?"

"Yep. Two actually."

"Lucky guy. You stayin' here long?"

"All summer."

"Maybe get to make it three."

"We'll see."

I used the same bar every night but I didn't get lucky again. Four weeks to the day, I finished my meal, ordered another beer. The blonde that had been eyeing me up all night followed me out on to the terrace. She lit a cigarette and walked towards my table.

"Join ya?"

I was about to reply when a female voice from a table opposite me beat me to it. "Be my guest."

She walked past me without a glance and held up her cigarette. "Bother ya?"

The woman held up her own. "Not 'specially. What brings you to Turtle Cove?"

"Oh, you know -- same thing brings most people here. Just escapin' reality."

"Aren't we all?"

They talked, drank and smoked, then got up to leave.

Pattie put a hand in her bag and took out a key. She held it up as she passed my table.

Three Pines Motel, Room 9

I ordered another beer. When I was done, I walked over to the Three Pines and knocked on the door.

Pattie opened it. "Hey, ya took my hint."

"Nice to see you again, Pattie."

"Who the fuck is Pattie? Have we met?"

"Well, I hoped you'd remember me. Jack?"

"How long ago, Jack?"

"Four weeks."

"Uh-huh. That explains it."

"Explains what?"

"You're new here. Memories take longer to fade."

"Uh? What's going on here, Pattie?"

"Never mind, come meet Jolene -- she's kinda cute."

"Pattie, what's the deal?"

"Been back home since you got here?"

"Never even thought about it."

"That figures. Remember the song 'Hotel California'?"

"Yeah."

"'You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.' Could have been written 'bout Turtle Cove."

"Shit."

"Ain't so bad. Next time, I'll probably be Jolene, she'll be Pattie and you'll be Brad."

"Shit."

She pulled me inside. "As another old song says -- there's no escape from reality!"