All Comments on 'No F-ing Way! Pt. 02'

by Vega_Flux

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

MisfittedMindMisfittedMindalmost 3 years ago

I don't know who you are. I don't know what demigod you are. But this is pure gold and utter blis! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a very bright boy. There are many ways to fuck someone up without leaving a mark and electricity is the logical first choice. The problem with these stories is that they never have someone who is willing to do what it takes to win, survive, or whatever the stakes are for. Interesting story but been there done that.

LokirinLokirinalmost 3 years ago

This is probably my favourite story being published, keep it up!

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

very good

its coming along nicely, with each step he thinks he is going to win. Yet each step he is slowly losing

Cant wait to see what else her demented mind has created in her devilishly devious plot to demasculinize him further.....LOL

very good

Thank you

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilalmost 3 years ago

Exactly as good as the first part promised. Hooked on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, this guy is an idiot. Seriously: first, a "bet" that begins with you GIVING YOUR MONEY TO YOUR OPPONENT is a sucker bet. Second, the MOMENT some bitch without medical training says the word "sound" and tries to stick something up your urethra, you PULL AWAY, GIVE HER THE MONEY AND SAY THE BET IS OFF. Period.

Of course, if you'd had the brains to not GIVE HER YOUR MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE, you could just tell her to fuck off and break off relations with her. But our boy was too fucking stupid to engage in the most basic self-preservation behaviors, wasn't he. Moron.

Third, pain can be dealt with; it can even be dealt with for extended periods, if you're not a complete pussy. As Major Charles Rane said in "Rolling Thunder" (1977), "You learn to love the rope. That's how you beat 'em."

Overall, this story is a travesty about an idiot, and I won't be continuing to read it. I wish I could give it zero out of five stars, but I guess I'll have to settle for one. Completely unrealistic and stupid.

Vega_FluxVega_Fluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, honey, I’m *fascinated* that you’re reading the crossdressing stories. We’ll try your approach next time: boy meets girl, girl challenges boy, boy says ‘fuck off’ and runs off, or boy stoically endures and nothing erotic happens. Just a hint baby, <whispers> he wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is fantastic! Can’t wait to see how she gets his feminization rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot !! Hope there is coming some Hypno too 😏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking awesome. Waiting for the next part.

Really good work!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Vega_Flux. The series begun with Ch 01 is living up to potential in Ch 02. The best erotica for me includes insight into a character's thoughts & emotions, and you've given that generously, verrrry generously.

I also liked your comeback to Anon-this guy is an idiot. The sillies start reading in the TS/CD category, and then get all "offended" by the obviously expected content. What's a bet between lovers when there's no chance you'll lose (unless, as you said, they wanted it)?

I'm enjoying your writing. I hope you will always find enjoyment in writing.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkalmost 2 years ago

sick nothing short of torture 1 *.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Getting better. So he found that magic spot. 😛 Such a good feeling finding that special spot. I wonder what he’ll do when he gets to the monster dildo on the end. 😳

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!!!

A very creative storyline with wonderfully descriptive storytelling. Reading this not only got my juices flowing, but set my imagination racing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous