No Free Rides Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet I could make you cum like this, little one," he whispered into my ear. "Did you want me to let you cum?"

He wanted me to speak? I thought horrified as even words eluded me.

"Yes, Master," I whimpered pitifully.

"Beg me to let you cum," he demanded harshly.

"Please let me cum, Master. Please!" I begged helplessly caught in his web of pleasure.

"Good girl," he praised me.

Despite his praise he stopped everything and stepped back leaving me almost hanging from my bounds helplessly.

I looked at him aghast and confused. I'd done what he asked, so why didn't he do what I asked?

"Wh-what?" I panted out. "Wh-why?"

"Because, your pleasure is mine to give to you when I will it. It's a lesson you will learn, now. I will give you your orgasm but only when I wish it, not you," he said firmly.

Anger almost consumed me at that moment, but I managed to bite back the few choice names I wanted to call him.

"Yes Master," I replied through gritted teeth.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm my raging body down. He reached up and undid the ropes then tisked at the marks that were on my wrist. They were red and angry showing the amount of struggling I'd done against my bindings.

"I can see I need to teach someone self-control. Well, no time like the present. Go sit on the edge of the bed," he instructed.

I did as he asked hoping that if I played by his rules he'd finally give me the relief my body was demanding. He stalked over to me slowly unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes were locked onto his chest as he gradually exposed it. His skin looked smooth and bare without a speck of hair covering it. He shrugged off his shirt and up on the top part of his shoulder was a large intricate Celtic knot that twisted and turned its way down one arm. When he turned to drape the shirt over the back of the chair I could see the tattoo dipped even further into his back taking up half of it with what looked like a large tree.

"What's that design for?" I asked him intrigued.

"It's just a design," he batted the question away.

I knew there was more to it and it bugged me that he was refusing to open up. But as soon as his eyes met mine again I forgot what I was asking and why I was upset. He reached down and began undoing his pants then treated me to the next venture in this strip tease. I realized that what he was doing, his own version of a strip tease that made me flush with heat again. I imagined my hands running down his body as he stepped out of his pants and my teeth grasping his boxers to pull them down. Before I knew what was happening I was in front of him kneeling at his feet.

I gasped and looked around coming out of whatever daze I was in. I glanced up at him trying to figure out what was going on, but he was no help.

"Do it," he said hoarsely.

"What?"

"What you were imagining. I want your hands on me now."

"How do you do that?" I demanded disconcerted by his intuitiveness.

"I'll explain another time. Right now, however, your Master gave you an order and I will not say it again," he warned.

I grabbed the waist line of his boxers and went to pull them down.

"No, with your mouth."

I glared at him knowing something was going on. There's no way he could have known that, but all he did was lift an eyebrow up as he waited for me to comply. I knew I wouldn't win this battle right now and I chalked it up to a loss, but made a promise to him in my head that I would win the war. A low chuckle solidified my suspicions. I leaned forward and grasped the band of his boxers with my teeth purposely letting them scrap against his skin. A sharp intake of breath from him was my reward for that little experiment. I pulled them down until a bit of hair tickled my nose. The top of his shaft was exposed and I couldn't help myself as I stopped to investigate. The hair here was just as dark, if not darker, then the one on top of his head. I curb the urge to rub my face in it to take in the deep masculine scent I could smell coming from him. I grasped the waist band again and this time it was my tongue that lapped against his skin.

"Fuck," he spat out.

A giggle escaped from me but I continued with my chore even as his cock sprung up like a jack in the box and smacked against his stomach with a thud. Once his boxers were at his feet I leaned back and looked at the treasure I had uncovered. His thick, long member laid prone against his stomach the dark color of it a shock against the white of his skin. A long purple vein ran along the bottom to just at the base and my tongue practically tingled with the need to follow it.

"Do it," he ground out.

I didn't hesitate or question him this time as I leaned forward and gave over to my fantasy. His testicles were bunched up against his cock and I started at the bottom of those noting in my head how they felt. I ran my tongue up and up until I hit the base of his member then wrapped my tongue around it listening to the little groan he made. I nipped it gently and felt empowered by the helpless little thrust he made. Finally, I found that engorged vein and with just the tip of my tongue I followed it up and up and up until it hit the fleshy lip on the tip of his cock. I flicked my tongue up and down and was rewarded by a groan and another harsh curse, this time in that language he kept using.

Encouraged I raised up and took him in my mouth enjoying the feel of his soft yet firm skin. His head tipped back and a low moan rumbled through his chest sending a flush of desire through me. I sucked on the very tip gently before running the flat of my tongue over the slit at the tip. A small drop of liquid coated my tongue and his spicy salty taste burst over my palette. I wanted more. I opened my mouth wider and took even more of him in, eager for another small sampling of his flavor.

"Slow down, baby," he whispered in a husky voice.

I looked up at him curiously as his hands wrapped tightly in my hair as if he was trying to make sure I didn't stop. I pulled back and licked my way around the lip again enjoying the sounds he made when my tongue found all the sensitive spots. Encouraged I flattened my tongue and ran it back down to the base until the entire shaft was wet. Only then did I take him back in my mouth again and sucked him deeply into my mouth until I felt as if I'd gag. I tried to pull back but his hands in my hair stopped me. I looked up into his eyes in panic, but he just gave me a soft seductive smile. He pressed further in my mouth increasing the panic and the sensation of gagging.

"Calm down, shoanan," he said in a soft soothing tone. "Breath through your nose."

It took a moment for my mind to override my inherent need to breath. Finally, I drug in the first breath through my nose and I slowly relaxed, allowing him to push even deeper in my mouth. Another gut-wrenching groan sent a shiver of excitement racing through me while I watch his reaction to what I was doing. His hands tightened in my hair drawing a gasp of pain from me, but quickly turned into something darker and erotic. Slowly he began to pull out, I quickly tightened my lips around and sucked hard trying to keep him. A harsh curse flew out of his mouth and he thrust hard, shoving himself back in my mouth. He took up a rhythm that was fast and a bit chaotic. I closed my eyes and gave in letting him use my mouth as he wanted to. The very fact I was pleasing him made me hotter than I'd ever been before. Not that I'd ever actually given a man a blow job before, but I'd never expect it to be this sexy. I could feel my juices practically dripping out of me and I wouldn't be too surprised if I found a wet spot underneath me once I moved.

My clit buzzed with the need for relief. My finger slowly slid inside and it wasn't hard to find the engorged nub that was begging for attention. A moan vibrated up his shaft as I rubbed down one side of it and mimicked the movements he'd used earlier. There was a hard yank on my hair that made my eyes fly open and met his.

"Hands off. I told you earlier your pleasure is mine," he growled at me his violet eyes flashing with anger.

There was something about those eyes that were unearthly. Right now, the color seemed to be swimming around in the irises but I wasn't sure if that was just a trick of my own desire clouded eyes. Either way they packed a serious punch and I removed my hand immediately. He tisked and pulled out of my mouth leaving me without any touch at all. I whimpered at the loss and sat back on my heels.

"You are being very naughty," he said disappointed.

"I'm sorry, Master," I whined.

"Don't lie to me, girl," he admonished. "You are not sorry about your behavior."

Hanging my head, I shivered at his perception. I wasn't sorry, I was feeling desperate and horny as hell. My body was screaming in its need for relief and everything this man did made the passion flare hotter. I was throbbing with need and with no relief in sight my hand had taken matters into its own... well... hand.

"You are here to please me because in pleasing me you will find your own pleasure. But, you are being selfish and trying to deny me my rights as your Master," he continued.

This was crazy! I thought to myself. This man was not my Master! He had no rights to anything about me.

He gripped my chin and forced my head back up.

"I am your Master and you know it. You might not want to admit it, but you knew the moment you got into my car tonight that this is where it'd lead. As I'd said before by the time this night is over there will not be a doubt in your mind who this body belongs to. Do I make myself clear?" he said forcefully.

My body quivered and agreed without hesitation even as my mind whirled with conflict. This was insane! But, god I didn't want to leave. The need to see this out was overwhelming and the idea of leaving him was so bleak that I felt my chest ache.

"I see you are starting to understand. Stop over thinking it and let me take you where your body, and you if you were honest with yourself, wants to go."

My mind must have melted because that little voice in my head that had been yelling at me to stop this and to stop letting him take control, silenced. My stiff back began to relax and this time when I dropped my eyes it wasn't because of fear or to hide, it was in the submission he was asking for.

"There it is," he said with genuine pleasure in his voice. "Good girl."

My heart and body warmed with his approval. "Thank you, Master."

I could see his feet as he slowly circled me and took in my new position in front of him. I could almost hear his mind working and my only hope was that he wasn't going to spank me for my misbehavior like he'd said he would.

"Oh, I'm not going to spank you. But, with what I'm going to ask you next you're going to wish I had," he said warningly.

I winced but, as I was quickly learning to, kept my mouth shut and waited for his next command.

"Go lay on the bed and spread your legs," he demanded.

Hurrying to comply with him I stumbled back up the steps towards the bed. The laying down part wasn't hard, the whole 'spread your legs' thing... that was very embarrassing. I turned my head away from him and closed my eyes, reasoning that if I couldn't see his eyes then I wouldn't actually be naked to him.

"Look at me, Chloe," he said sternly.

Damn him, he really wasn't going to make this easy on me, was he? I made a noise of protest, but did as he told me to. I didn't know what to expect when our eyes met but the hunger that darkened his eyes was not it. It slammed into me like a ton of bricks leaving me breathless. This was the look of a man that saw something he wanted more than his next breath... and he was looking at me. In that moment I knew I would do anything he wanted as long as he kept that gaze on me.

"Oh, I will, little one. Because you're going to put on a show for me," he said with a wicked smile. "You want to play with the little clit? Then you're going to do it while I watch."

My jaw dropped. He wanted me to play with myself? While he watched? I shook my head refusing.

"Do it now, Chloe."

My modesty battled with my need to do as he wanted and he just stood there as the war raged on. Finally, my will bent to his and with my hand shaking so badly I didn't think I would be able to do anything I did as he asked. The first tentative touch of my finger wrung a gasp from me before I could hold it in. My clit protruded out so far that it was too sensitive to touch directly so I slowly began to rub around it in small circles. My head arched back as the sweet little tingles of pleasure streaked through me. I'd masturbated before but knowing his eyes were on me as I did it made it so hot and taboo that the sensation hit me even harder. I dipped my finger down a bit to gather some of the liquid gushing from me and brought it back up lubricating the tiny nub. I wasn't shocked by how wet I was, this man had managed to keep me that way from the moment I'd stepped into his car.

Every muscle in my body tightened as I felt the pleasure beginning to build. My finger began to move fast and fast and it became harder to keep the moans in.

"Let it out, baby. Watching you play for me is so fucking hot and I want to hear you cum," he cajoled.

So far gone I didn't even think to deny him this time. I let go of all my inhibitions and shoved every thought out of my mind beyond the climax I was nearing. My hand went faster and ever more erratic when my channel walls began to constrict, the first sign that I was about to explode. A finger slid inside me suddenly jerking me out of my concentration. My eyes flew open to find him leaning over me and his hand pressed between my legs. He pressed his fingers in and out of me rapidly, an unexpected delight that I did not take for granted. I thrust against his hand and began to flick my clit harder and faster.

"That's right, baby. Cum for me, cum on my fingers. Let me feel that pretty little pussy tighten on me," he encouraged.

His dirty words were the undoing for me. He had demanded I cum and I wasn't about to disappoint him. My climax slammed into me and with a loud cry I exploded against him. His fingers didn't stop the whole time I bucked against him. The last spasm was leaving my body when he lifted me up and tossed me even further up on the bed. With one hand he grabbed my wrist and with the other he guided himself into me.

Wet and sensitive from my climax he met only slight resistance as he slid in. I moaned and thrashed my head around as his enormous cock stretched me. A deep guttural sound emitted from his throat as he buried himself inside me to the hilt.

"God, you weren't supposed to be this good," he moaned.

I didn't know if he realized what he was saying and I couldn't tell if he was happy or angry about it. He just leaned over me, his eyes closed and several shudders wracked his body even though he kept himself still.

"I can't," he whispered suddenly in a strangled voice.

"Can't what?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered again this time his voice was coated with an agony that was out of place for the setting.

"What? Why?"

My worry had risen to almost panic. But, he didn't answer as he began to move. At first it was gentle then became harder until he let go of my arms and grabbed my thighs holding them open while he pounded into me. My already sensitive muscles spasm, clenched and tightened around him spurring him on. A small tingle was all the warning I had before I was slammed ruthlessly into another even more powerful climax that had my back bowing of the bed. An arm swooped underneath me and pulled me flush against his chest while he buried his head against my neck. An inhuman growl rubbed out of him then suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the spot where his mouth met my flesh. The pain immediately melted into an ecstasy that sent me spiraling out of control. My world dimmed as strong tugs on my neck continued. He stiffened around me and his head snapped back as he roared triumphantly to the ceiling as he came hard.

His neck muscles tightened with the power of his own climax, a glorious remarkable sight. But, it wasn't that picture that held my dulled attention. It was the slight streak of red that was traveling down his chin.

Blood.

As his body relaxed he looked down at me and the reason behind the blood became very clear. His purple eyes were tinged with red and his normal canine teeth were now elongated. One word ripped through me sending my panic up to a ten.

Mattais was a vampire.

*****

Would like to know if I should add a part two or more to this. Perhaps finish it completely. Please let me know! Happy Readings.