No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In minutes her body became accustomed to its very still invader and she relaxed knowing she would not cum without permission. Now I would totally control her. I would make her fail today. Making a fist again I pulled back and thrust in a steady rhythm in her now more roomy cunt. She was struggling but could handle this but little more. When I pulled back the next time I sucked at her protruding clit. She gasped loudly, tightened her body, waiting. I did not do that again until she relaxed again. The next time I sucked her she tightened again but I stopped my gentle thrusting and only held her nub in my mouth until she relaxed. Then I sucked. I continued stopping, adding another variation and stopping. Until I felt what I was seeking.

My fist was thrusting evenly into Heathers welcoming cunt, pulling back into her g-spot, I would suck and nurse at her clit and then push back again. She relaxed more and more. Enjoying the abuse and knowing she had it under her control. Knowing she could keep from cuming until she gained permission.

My challenge. Longer, firmer strokes now. More pressure to her spot and an unstopping nursing of her now throbbing clit. Her breath was ragged.

"Do not cum without permission, Heather."

Her body fought for control. Surely she could win this time. A hundred times she had lost similar games to me when she was younger. Her breath was gurgling in the back of her throat now. Her hips were churning to meet my sucking lips and my licking tongue. Her cunt's lips disappeared into her body when I pushed and came out again when I pulled.

She had her timing all worked out. She knew exactly when she was going to ask me.

Her insides tightened, she thrust into my hand and her body rose slight off the floor, up on her stretched tired knees.

"Please, Master, may I cum?............."

On her last word I thrust my middle finger of my left hand deep into her ass. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead and came squirting and wetting the floor and me. I sucked harder and wilder, thrusting my hand into her and my finger into her. She went from one high into another. She screamed again, in tender torturous pain. Her hands were grabbing at the carpet but could not find anything to hold on to. She coughed, gagged on her own saliva, curled onto me, clasped her hands to her chest and continued to cum. Her body was in full spasm. Her cunt was chewing my wrist. It would not stop for her. She wanted it to stop but her body did not. Her hips thrust harder and harder. She had taken me to my mid forearm. She was stretched so tight that I thought she would split and still she thrust. She drooled down her breast and jerked wildly. Her breathing was just a series of gasps and she was loosing consciousness. I had to catch her. I pulled my finger out of her ass, lifted my face from her cunt and began to slip my hand slowly out of her. She thrust violently, screamed "No" and collapsed into my arms just as my hand slipped out of her followed by a cup of her most wonderful juices. I held her and thought of how wonderful it would have been to have drunk from her instead of wasting the nectar into the carpet.

I was loosing my hard edge. I laid her down gently, straightened her red, rug burned legs and rolled her onto her side before I covered her with an Afghan throw from the leather couch. She would need a drink and some coffee when she awoke. I needed to wash my hands and arm, as well as, change my clothes.

I was working at my desk about an hour later when Heather moaned and tried to sit up. She drank the full snifter of brandy when I tilted it to her lips. It burned down her throat and heated her belly. She accepted the hot black coffee still sitting nude, rocking her cunt into my carpet.

"Marking your spot, Heather?"

"No, Master. I am sore down there and the carpet tickles."

"Still insatiable?"

"No, Master, I am satisfied."

"Oh, but you owe me. You asked but came before I chose to give you permission."

"Please, Master, I will come to you and you can do anything you want to me. Just not right now."

"I was going to take you to the basement, put you in the stock and fuck you and flog you. But another time maybe. When you are not being satisfied at home."

"No one has ever satisfied me and made me complete like you do, Master."

"You say the nicest things, Heather. Now, get dressed and call you crew to clean my carpet, before I get angry and whip your cunt and fuck your ass."

"You say nice things too, Master."

Heather, groaned and struggled to get up and retrieve the little bag that she remembered to bring. She had everything to clean herself and a fresh clean maid's uniform. Good girl, I though. Once a good sub always a good sub. The need never goes away.

"Heather?"

"Yes, Master."

"If you come to me again. Surrender and decide to submit before you see me. Show me by wearing the collar you once earned. Otherwise, I will know you are defying me. I have no time for such foolishness. You are not a giddy novice."

"I understand, Master."

That thought led me to wondering how Rita was doing as Sharon's new toy. Mistress Sharon could be brutal. There were stories about men having to have a crushed ball removed and breasts with gangrene because clamps were left on too long. I was sure Sharon had branded her by now. A few women wore a mark showing their loyalty to me but I never branded one. They chose to do it to themselves in the height of orgasm. I appreciated the thought, but I've always preferred a totally unmarked body.

12