Denied Pt. 01

Story Info
Master implements new discipline for tardiness.
1.5k words
4.4
34.2k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was strapped to the inversion table, leather bands biting into her flesh at her calf, thigh, waist, just below her breasts, around her neck, across her forehead, biceps, and forearms. He had it tilted slightly. Just enough to make the blood flow to her head, but not enough to cause her to pass out. She could stay in this position for a long time, she knew. This was his favorite. He had full access to her front in this position.

Her ass was still sore from the disciplining he had given her for being late. Three minutes had cost her thirty lashes with his belt. She had almost been crying by the end of it, but she had known the price. The discipline is why she had stood in the hallway for seven minutes before knocking. She craved his belt, almost like she craved air or water.

She could hear him beside her, readying something, just out of view. She was so on edge today. It felt like all of her nerves, across her entire body, were tingling, it must have been the spanking. She so desperately needed to cum. It was all she could think about.

He finally came into view and in his hand he had a wheel of sorts. This was new. The wheel had spikes all the way around it and it had a handle and gleamed in the dim light of his playroom. The spikes appeared to be extremely sharp. She didn't know what it was, and couldn't ask, for the gag she was wearing.

"This is called a Wartenberg wheel. It is for putting you on edge. It won't make you cum, but it will deliver an entirely new sensation to your body." He told her as he reached down to trace her inner thigh with it.

She felt it. Like being pierced with needles. It was so different, she couldn't be sure if she liked it or not. Then, as he got closer and closer to her dripping pussy, he used his other hand to spread her open, revealing her clit, and she gasped around the gag in her mouth.

Before it even touched her lips, she could feel it, and then, it did. It hurt in the most delicious way. The fact that she knew that no matter how much she tried, she could not get away from it, made it hurt so much better.

She felt him running it over her again and again. Covering every single spot of her inner lips, each time moving closer and closer to her swollen and throbbing clit. Then, when he finally reached it, she felt the sharpest pang yet and thought she was going to explode. She was powerless, it would have only taken the lightest touch to make her cum. This new sensation, almost unbearable in pain and pleasure simultaneously, had mastered her.

All at once, he rolled it over her clit and up across her mound. She felt the sensation crawling, ever so slowly, up her torso, towards her exposed breasts with the large pink areolas, and her erect nipples. She felt the needle sharp tips touching down, drawing ever nearer to her nipple. She gasped around the gag as the wheel began its ascend upward. Then, as it crossed onto her hard nipple, she gasped again.

He left it perched there atop her nipple as he spun it to face her other breast. She felt him drive it over to her other breast, ever steady in his hand. The pressure never wavering, just the perfect amount constantly. As he crossed her other nipple, he raised it off her skin and she released a sigh. She wasn't sure if it was relief or disappointment, but she knew her pussy was dripping, she could feel her juices running down her ass.

"You are such a good slave. Even if you do have a shit sense of time." He said this last part sternly and she flinched. She hated when he used that voice. It meant he was disappointed in her, and she only wanted to please him.

"So, I don't think that spanking was good enough to teach you a proper lesson. I will have to figure something else out to do with you." As he said this he reached between her legs and his hand came away drenched. "I see that you liked the Wartenberg wheel. This is good. We will be using it much more often." She was quivering from the slight touch he had given her. Ready for more, needing more.

He came back and tapped the palm of her hand twice, in return she squeezed his fingers twice; their signal that she was okay to continue while she was bound and gagged. In his other hand, he held her favorite dildo, which she felt begin rubbing and parting the folds of her pussy, instantly slick with her excitement. She gasped as it entered her, instantly feeling fuller, more satisfied. Oh, how she craved something inside of her.

He began running the dildo into her and back out, slowly, methodically. In her inverted position, he was able to easily hit her g-spot with every single thrust of the dildo. With each thrust, she felt him gradually increase his speed and her orgasm building. She began quivering from the mounting pleasure as he fucked her harder and harder with the dildo, moans began escaping, though mumbled by the gag, and finally she felt as though she were going to burst and suddenly, he stopped. Stopped and slapped her hard once, right on her pussy.

She instantly felt her orgasm recede. She released a disappointed sigh and felt robbed, though he immediately began to slowly fuck her hole again with the dildo. Again, she felt him fucking her slowly and beginning to get faster and faster, but this time he used his other hand to stimulate her throbbing clit. She felt herself coming nearer and nearer to orgasm, felt the pressure inside her building higher and higher. Again he slapped her pussy and stopped. She almost screamed in frustration. She may have, but for the gag. He removed the dildo and walked away.

He walks around her, rubbing her body as he completes the circle. Then, he walks back to the other side of the room. When he returns, in his hand he has a set of balls on a string of sorts. She can hear something moving in them as he walks.

"These are Ben Wa balls, they stay inside of you at all times. If I am not fucking you, or inserting something else in you, they are to be there. Blink twice if you understand." She blinks in response. "Good, I will be requesting proof of their presence at sporadic intervals. They are designed to keep you horny all the time, there are little metal balls inside that move as you do and cause vibrations all day long."

She felt him slide them into her. They did a decent job of filling her, though she missed the fullness of the dildo. She didn't know what was going on, he had never toyed with her like this. Once more, he walked away from her, this time, when he returned, he had in his hands the bondage tape and the wand.

Oh, she thought,forced orgasm time. He had done this once before, fixed the wand so that it stayed against her and she had come over and over and over again, until long after she thought she couldn't bare another one.

She lay there as he attached the wand in place. It felt differently this time, like there was not as much pressure against her clit. She gasped around the gag as he turned the wand on the fastest setting. It didn't take long before she felt her orgasm building once more. She moaned as more and more pressure built inside her, tried her best to wiggle closer to the wand, to gain just a bit stronger contact. She lay there forever, it seemed, building toward an orgasm that just would not come, until she felt as though she would explode. She squeezed her eyes shut in an attempt to focus enough to orgasm.

She kept her eyes closed long enough that she knew he had done this on purpose, that forced orgasm was not the intention. She opened her eyes to find him smirking beside her. By this point, any part of her body not restrained was attempting to thrust itself onto the wand, quivering to cope with the pressure inside her.

He reached over to turn off the wand and remove it.

"You have been serving me for a couple months now, so it is time to test your dedication to me. From now on, you cum only with my express permission, and trust me, I will know if you finger that little cunt of yours. There is no more masturbation for you, no more cumming whenever you feel like it during our play times. Although, you will be required to edge yourself a minimum of three times a day for me. Your edging sessions will be accompanied by proof. You have no more control. I now own your orgasms. You cum only for MY pleasure. Not your own. Do you understand me?"

He smiles when she blinks twice.