No Hard Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's not fixed." Lila tossed her hair back and pointed at the ordinary clasp. "It comes right off."

"Oh, so he told you to keep it on?"

"No, not really..."

"Girl, what the fuck?"

Lila let out a sigh. She remembered Oris' large powerful hands encircling her neck. Him pulling the end, the leather closing snug around her throat. The click of metal as the clasp closed. The tug he gave to check if it was on tight. The deep fiery hue of his eyes locked into hers. His face, beautiful, still as astonishing as the day he'd plucked her away from the world of humans. She shook her head and tried to keep the urge to giggle out of her voice.

"Look, he put it on me, okay? And I'm his pet."

She walked out of the door. Dace and Sofie exchanged glances, shrugged, and got up too.

They understood.

***

Some kobolds of the boiler room took to napping on the boiler itself. Its brass chassis gleamed now, like a pile of gold in a cave. This appealed to them deeply.

"I have completed the task, my Lord," Lila said, placing fresh towels on the night stand.

Morning light was coming in sharp from the window. Oris stretched in the bed, prompting displeased sleepy grunts from Sofie and Kai, who were each lying on one side of him, resting after a long night's work.

"Well done," he said, and appeared to doze off. Lila shifted. It's been a week since he'd put the collar on her. Her body, used to frequent release, was just about ready to tie itself into a knot.

"So, I was wondering, my Lord, about this collar..."

The incubus' scarlet eyes half-opened.

"Lila, if you have a petition to make, we're taking them this evening."

She cursed inwardly. Kai, eyes still closed, cracked an extremely amused smile, and cuddled his face deeper into the pillow.

"Yes, my Lord," she said. On her way out, she circled the bed and pinched Kai on his arse.

*

It is tricky to petition an incubus or a succubus about anything mundane. Their attention spans are catlike, and their decision making catlike.

But Tyris and Oris ruled over Erinome and its mountain valley. Their powerful magic was the source of its prosperity. And they did understand that only satisfied and well-fed denizens could give rise to the sexual energy that sustained that magic. So each week, willing or unwilling, they would sit down on their twin thrones. They would hear out their crowding peoples and judge over their matters.

It was also an opportunity to display power, and they did enjoy that. They looked dazzling on their thrones of black marble in the splendid throne room, a beautiful demon couple clad in finest gossamer, jewelled diadems around their horns, surrounded by fine artwork. But their most luxurious possessions on display were their pet humans.

There were always a dozen or so in the castle. Clad in simple short tunics they lounged at their masters' feet, or stood on attention behind the thrones, or rested their heads on the demons' knees, their hair stroked as the lords considered something.

The most powerful and dangerous pet creatures of all. A real sign of might.

It was almost midnight when the last of the denizens left. The demons stretched in their thrones, and their pets walked off the dais. Lila walked last. Down on the floor, she turned around and addressed Oris.

"I too have a petition to make," she said. Her companions stopped and listened. Oris raised his eyebrows, inviting her to speak. She stood defiant, pierced by his eyes. That day he only wore a piece of rich cloth wrapped around his hips. It was very difficult to talk to him like that, and keep one's cool.

"You are an unjust and cruel master," she began. The incubus inclined his head.

"Yes," he said. In the other throne, Tyris smirked. Lila sighed.

"What must I do?"

"First, confess your crime."

She cleared her throat.

"I had sex with Ibris in the upper eastern bedroom."

"Not the first time."

"No, my Lord."

"Why do you always give in to him? Is he so kind to you? Gentle?"

"No, he's a cocky son of a bitch that makes fun of me."

"And do you enjoy that? When he mocks you, fucks you, and discards you?"

She clenched her fists. The boys and girls behind her were trying not to laugh, and mostly failing.

"Yes, very much." She turned around. "Will you pipe down, the lot of you!"

"I've been fucking you all wrong," Bran complained. "Caressing and paying attention and shit. Should have tried less."

"Well, no, I mean..." Her voice was as high as her face was red. "He's an incubus, you idiots! What can a human girl do?"

"That's not quite right Lila." Oris' voice was low, like a panther stalking through bushes. "The truth is, you simply really like being teased, edged, and bullied. You'd let each one of these boys do the same to you."

There were seven boys in the group - some slim, some brawny, some quiet, some loudmouthed, all of them with a look of stupid glee on their faces. Her cheeks gave off searing heat.

"In their fucking dreams I would," she hissed. She had to fight to keep an edgy laughter out of her voice. Oris was right, of course, but everyone didn't need to know that.

"And not just the boys. They would tease you just as well as Ibris does, with some practice." Oris rose up from his throne. "I've got an idea. Let's all practice on you together. As your atonement."

Lila's eyes opened wide. The boys and the girls, a dozen young humans, her friends and companions, gazed at her. Their body language changed, they resembled a pack of dogs watching a fine cut of meat.

"Oh, don't you fucking dare," she said. Elian, the lad who worked at the smithy, smiled at her and took a step forward. At this point she chortled, and she knew that she was lost. "Nope!"

She bolted for the door, but she didn't have a chance. Someone caught her by the ankle, someone else seized her arms and waist. She put up an admirable fight, shrieking and kicking out and wriggling, so that in the end it took four entire boys, one holding each limb, to drag her laughing and cursing back before the thrones.

There was a large knee-height slab of black marble in the middle of the room. The altar. Each of them had lain there once, and were claimed by one of the demons. Pledged their bodies to them.

"Snakes! Bastards!" There was some strategizing involved in snatching the tunic off her, but at last her naked body was pinned without pity against the cold stone. She was still trying to wrest away when Oris stood above her.

"Don't move," he said, and she obeyed without thinking. Her neck felt strangely naked when he removed the collar. "Don't get your hopes up, you won't get to cum." He patted her on the head. "But it will be more fun if you think you've got a chance."

She tapped the marble with the back of her head and gave a scornful grunt. Around her, her human friends were stripping naked, passing her limbs to hold while they bared their handsome bodies.

They all used to have shame once. A lifetime ago. Before the demons kissed it away.

"Nino, you can go first," Oris said.

The boy stood in front of her forced-open legs. Nino: slim, cocky, black curls and green eyes. She scowled.

"Really? My oldest friend? You will join in on this?"

He stroked himself, and gave her a smile. Perhaps they all used to have shame once except for Nino. This boy seemed incapable of the emotion.

"Yes, obviously."

"Is she good to go?" Oris asked. Nino reached in and swabbed her slit. She tried to close her legs, but those were Bran and Elian each gripping one of her thighs, two big strong boys with bodies like brick and strong as bulls. Nino grinned and rubbed in circles, with his nice, long fingers. Finally gave her swelling labia a little pat.

"She's wet as a mermaid, my Lord. Really excited, I think." She scoffed.

"I swear, if I wasn't held down..."

He tickled her stretched, defenceless waist.

"Then get out of this. What, you forgot your safe words or something?"

"Oh, fuck off!"

When he shoved himself into her with a single thrust, she struggled to maintain an icy dignity. She measured her breath, watched with half-closed eyes Nino's toned body work hers. Oris knelt down.

"Now watch her carefully," he crooned. He placed his finger right at the top of the hood of her clit, pressed down gently. A small squeak escaped her throat. "Watch this muscle." He now thumbed the flexing ridge behind the pit of her inner thigh. "Feel it, see how it contracts with pleasure. She can't control it. Her toes, too. And the small of her back. The pets not now occupied with holding her down or fucking her leaned in, put their hands on her, felt her body react to Oris' finger and Nino's cock. She closed her eyes and hummed.

"Her voice, too. Lila can't help telling you when it feels good."

Again she chortled.

"You are all the worst. Treacherous, ah, mm, treacherous bastards." She wasn't sure who was touching what anymore, there were so many curious fingertips investigating her. Someone started playing with her nipple. She moaned, her back arched a little. Oris was whispering some instructions. I'll tell you when she's too close, he was saying. I'll show you how I know.

And he knew, of course. The hands roamed her freely now, and she squirmed and whined with pleasure beyond her control. But as that inner singing glow was kindling into flame Oris would slow Nino down, and signal whoever the fuck was toying with her clit at that moment to let go. She pulled against her tormentors' grip with frustration and hurled incoherent insults, even as her hips bucked up, pleading for more.

Nino pulled out of her and leapt up on the altar. He knelt astride her waist, and stroked himself. Even before his warm slick seed splattered over Lila's breasts, Kai, who had been waiting impatiently in the makeshift line, had already buried himself in her. Nino ruffled Lila's hair, and she jerked her head away.

"I'm mad at you," she informed him. He smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, you'll forgive me though." He reached above his head and stretched with satisfaction, and light played soft on his ribs. He was right, of course - he was way too hot to not be instantly forgiven. This made her even more mad.

But the intolerable, unescapable torment continued. Kai was relaxed and dancelike where Nino had been energetic and boastful. And his shrewd, knowing smile was maybe even more loathsome than Nino's outright mockery.

Finn watched from the queue, arms crossed, erection panging. He watched Lila squirm, he heard her whine, and he knew he could wait no longer. So he walked up behind her and took her head in both hands and nudged it upwards. She looked up at him, his eyes hidden in his long brown hair, his pretty mouth curved in a smirk. He opened her unresisting jaw slid in his girthy cock. She stretched out her neck on instinct, and her watering mouth lubricated him. He allowed her a moment to relax, and then he gently, tenderly fucked her throat.

"She's such a good girl, fuck," Elian said from his post holding her right arm. Dace, at her left, placed his fingertips right above the pit of her neck.

"Damn, Bran is all the way up here!"

Her eyes watered up and all her body bucked, and she felt so fucking good and yet that horrible incubus held that climax just out of her reach, the final touch just a bit too distant or too light, toying cruelly with the savage heat inside. Kai left her to finish over her chest just like Nino had, and someone else's big strong hands clasped her waist, and that someone else's big strong cock penetrated her. Elian, probably. No, wait, Elian was still holding her arm. Had to be Bran. Yes, Bran, she could tell him by his shape. She moaned, but her moan was strangled around Finn's cock.

"I'm coming, girl," Finn gasped. She hummed a go-ahead, but as his semen filled up the back of her throat she choked, and his still squirting cock had to escape fast. They let her go and she rolled over to her side. She coughed up Finn's cum while he slapped her on the back. His powerful hand on her poor back, clanging through her body as if it was a gong. Helping her cough up his semen which was also trickling down her chin and neck and everywhere. Tears rolled down her face. When she was finally done coughing and wheezed, Finn hugged her.

"Poor girl, you alright?"

She fell into a giggling fit and collapsed into his chest.

"Aaaaaaaah..."

But this broke her. She resisted no more. She let herself praise her tormentors with pleading, heartfelt moans. She gingerly licked and sucked on every cock and clit that her awful friends shoved up to her mouth. And as the last one was finally done using her she was left lying there lifeless, spread-eagled, breathing raggedly, and covered chin to thigh with blended sperm of seven different boys.

"Do you see now, Lila?" Oris' voice, somewhere up. "It doesn't take an incubus to break you. The submission was in your sweet slut heart all along."

Her head rolled over and she looked at him. He had returned to his throne and was reclining on it, beautiful and savage, the fickle and unfair Lord of Erinome.

"Please..." she cleared her raw throat. "Please, do I get to come now?"

"Come to me."

She flung her body from the altar and stood on shaky legs, cum like rainfall pattering on the floor. She ascended the dais, fell on her knees, and grasped his.

"Please have mercy, my Lord. I've been a good girl."

"Was she a good girl?" Oris raised his voice. The bundle of satisfied youths reclining lazily around the altar consulted among themselves, and finally confirmed that indeed, she had been.

Tyris, who had been watching all this with great amusement, shrugged in her throne.

"Show her mercy, I guess," she said.

"Fine. You can show everyone that you're loyal to me."

"Thank you," Lila said. She undid the rich finery wrapped around his hips, and uncovered his cock. The great dark shape, the charm of Erinome. She took it in both hands and gave it a kiss of a supplicant. He took her hand and helped her straddle his hips, turned her around to face her watching friends. She slid down him slowly with a deep whine, his mass filling her insides.

(Sometimes, in moments like this, her upbringing would wake up and speak to her. Look what you've become. A demon's whore. It made his pressing girth all the more exciting.)

"Now," one of his hands took her gently by the throat, the other slid up and down her bespattered torso. "Show us how a good girl cums."

He thrust his hips her body responded, adoring him with words and moans and whines. The human pets watched her: some intently, some vacantly with chins in their hands, some cuddling together and whispering comments and snickering.

Something snakelike slithered around her thigh. His tail. Its tip rested at her clit. Her guts felt like she was falling, falling from a great height. She opened her eyes and looked up to the ceiling and howled, and the howl was suddenly choked out when he gripped her throat and pinched her nipple and flicked at her clit. And he had to hold onto her throat, or else she'd fall down. Because her climax was a complete disaster, violent compression waves rocking her uncontrollable body, letting everyone see that she was his, his, utterly his.

"Shit," Bran whispered to Dace, "that's some insane trip he took her on."

"I hope her brain doesn't fry."

"Yeah. Or we'll have to dig her a grave in the back garden."

But limp and mute and breathless as she was, she remained alive and well. Through a thick fog of bliss she was aware that he was still thrusting into her. She was aware of the boys' cocks getting hard again at the spectacle, and that a lot of kissing and fondling was now going on around the altar. And finally she was aware that he finished, claimed her anew, and relaxed underneath her. She managed to roll over and put her head on his chest. He stroked her cheek. Together they watched the other pets play beneath them.

"So, was it worth it?" he asked. "Sex with Ibris. Was it worth the boiler room and the collar?"

Through the haze, she remembered the lithe incubus. His obnoxious smugness. His mockery. The corners of her mouth twitched.

"Yes," she whispered. "Absolutely."

Oris' massive chest shook with laughter. He ruffled her hair.

"I would let you continue this game, but I can't. I can't have another incubus come in here and take what's mine with impunity." He gripped her gently by the chin and turned her head up to face him. "But I don't think I can count on your help catching him, not when he's fucking you so good."

She sighed. She loved being her master's obedient pet, but... but Ibris just made her not think right.

"But maybe I can buy your help. I'll offer you a reward if you help me trap him. A very handsome reward."

"What reward, my Lord?"

"Ibris himself." She looked attentively into his gleaming scarlet eyes. "He took you so many times, wouldn't you like to take him for a change? Wouldn't you like to own a demon boy, just for you to tease?"

She lifted herself up and brushed hair from her face. In the fire of his eyes, she saw herself. She licked her lips, and cracked a smile.

"Yes, my Lord. I would like that a lot."

12