No Holes Barred Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruby confides in Tanya.
814 words
3.96
8.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Check out my editors literotica, Shygirlwhore.

Disclaimer:- As usual everyone of a sexual nature is over eighteen. This story is delving years into the future. Once again Dani is the narrator.

*****

Over the past few months, Neve has really started to make Ruby feel extremely uncomfortable. Neve's obsession with her brothers girlfriend Ruby, was becoming very unhealthy, in fact it was going on the verge of stalking and was starting to creep Ruby out.

Ruby confided in her favourite Aunty Tanya. "How can I tell Scott that his sister is creeping me out? God, between my overbearing little sister and Neve, Please tell me that Josephine is going to grow up someday real soon., and now Neve's obsession with me. How is a girl expected to cope?"

"Well I can't help you with Jo, but I think we should turn the tables on Neve?" Tanya had an evil look in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Josephine is thirty years old and she is still immature. I've got my wedding coming up in less than a month. Jo had better not embarrass me on my wedding day."

"That ring is to die for. It is exquisite." Tanya said smiling at her niece.

"Finally a smile on your face Ruby."

"Thanks for listening Tanya. I can always rely on you."

"Let's go out on the balcony and relax in the spa together. I haven't had my daily dose of watching hot young naked bodies down on the beach yet today." Tanya winked at her maturing niece

Of course Jane and her three hot daughters were already there. Tina,Beth and Jen. The mother and daughter duo had all pulled their recliner chairs close enough so that they could finger each other.

Tanya kept glancing over to the four naked bodies.

"I'm so proud of my efforts to keep getting my lesbian lover pregnant." Tanya whispered in her niece's ear and watched the masturbation show before them.

"Your uncle Jake never complained once, funny that."

"Of cause uncle Jake didn't complain. How many wives do you know that would get excited to have their husband get another lady pregnant.? Not to mention being intent on watching and enjoying the show." Ruby yelled out and Jane just started laughing.

"This place is so much more relaxed now that Tilly has moved out. She was always stirring the air up around here, everywhere she moved." Jane remarked.

Tanya just shrugged her shoulders in sadness. "My own daughter never talks to me anymore. I don't think that Tilly could care less if she never saw me again."

The air went very still as we all felt Tanya's pain.

Jake came home with Tanya's other daughter Kristy moments later. Which lightened the mood and bought a huge smile to Tanya's face.

"How did you two do with your shopping spree." Tanya asked contently, what an amazing father Jake was to all of his girls.

"It went fantastic Mum." Kristy commented . "I'll show you guys my shopping collection later. But for now I'm going to get naked and join you basking in the sun."

Kristy came out with her gorgeous toned and tanned body, kissing her Mother passionately. While she brushed her curly red locks over her Mums shoulders and began to massage Tanya's tits.

Then Kristy jumped into the spa with her Mother and Ruby.

Jake came out moments later with refreshments and snacks for all, proudly swaying his hard on in front of Jane and her daughters, who were vigorously fingering each other.

By now Kristy had helped to come up with a few ideas to help Ruby get revenge on her boyfriends troublesome little sister Neve.

Kristy certainly added her fiery redhead twist to Ruby's situation.

"Neve seems like a lovely girl, the little that I've had to do with her." Kristy continued. "I don't even think that Neve knows that she is making you feel so uncomfortable Ruby. I think that we should make Neve feel just as uncomfortable as she is making you feel Ruby. Cheer up Ruby, everything is going to work out just fine between you, Scott and your future sister in law." (Kristy had that same evil look in her eyes, that Tanya displayed to Ruby earlier.

Kristy gave Ruby a neck and shoulder massage and dived into the spa to to give Ruby oral sex.

"Kristy is certainly turning into a lovely young women. She is like a redhead version of her mother." Kind, caring and understanding. Ruby smiled to herself.

"I had better go home now and rescue Mum from my nine year old little sister." Ruby said.

Ruby's little sisters name is Delta.

"Thank you for a lovely morning everyone." Ruby felt much more comfortable about her situation with Neve. "Please don't mention any of this to Scott. I hope to see you all at Delta's 10th birthday party tomorrow."