All Comments on 'No(I)Sey Neighbor Pt. 02'

by 4DDthemuse

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
woodwardwoodward10 months ago

Well done. I liked the story approach of focusing on the new relationship versus the usual knock down drag out fight between the finances.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wait, so Sandy gets to pursue a relationship with her affair partner? Geez. I wish that wasn't the case.

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Not sure why the tale needed to continue after the break up with Sandy. All of the tension was gone.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a bad follow up, but it lost all emotion on tne first page when tne Slut was confronted and just caved…and then had little remorse.

.

The story suffered from not really offering an explanation for why Sandy lost her love for her long time super stud boyfriend. Why take up with Rick when you have”perfect cock” at home? Didn’t make sense.

.

And Dee was just too “over the top” eager and bouncy….or something. Maybe she and “perfect cock” will make it….but she needs to buy a clue….he seems to not want to make any real commitments 😎

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Sandy seemed not to broken up about the end of the relationship. I got the impression that she is a wandering slut and not marriage material. Shame that a person has a hard time accepting this condition. On second thought if this kind did then it would thin out the herd for L/W stories and I would be bored.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Did I miss the results of the STD test? Cancelling a wedding is a bigger deal than you have included, family, friends, invitees will want to know, and will find out, why the wedding was cancelled. Seems like that should have been a part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

noisy does not have an 'e' in it... cute attempt at a pun for a title notwithstanding.

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

quote: and then bring the thing with them, and then once stripped, I told her to turn around and put her hands on the table. I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh until my fingers made contact with her moist center. Her lips parted easily as I slipped my index finger into her. Grabbing her left was cheek roughly unquote.

find the problems that any amateur writer should have seen

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

A good story, but, terrible writing.

lujon2019lujon201910 months ago

any man stupid enough to a believe a woman when she says she loves him, who also spent the last 2 months aiding another woman cheating on him deserves all the misery in the world

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Not a bad finish but his lack of any real emotion about the breakup left me feeling a little flat in this chapter. Looking back over the series, we never heard about her family dynamics and how he got along with everyone. How old were they and why was the courtship so long? Added depth would have added to the the reading experience. 4.4*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think this should have been all rolled up into one longer chapter. most of the drama was in the first chapter, the break up was scene, was the main controversy for the second chapter, and it wasn’t that long, so to me the second chapter felt a little anticlimactic. If it had been one story, to read straight through, it would have read a little better.

Thanks KS

PowersworderPowersworder10 months ago

It was okay, but the ending fell flat.

I don't get why he had zero emotions about his fiancée lying to him and cheating for months. I totally understand him falling out of love with her, like flipping a light switch, but where was the anger at her betrayal?

-

Then all the coddling as her life fell apart was nauseating. She was suffering well earned consequences for shitting on her fiance. At the bare minimum, he should've encouraged Dee to press charges and file a restraining order. Permanently destroying Sandy's career would've been a nice bit of payback, and the restraining order would've kept her out of his home too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lousy ending and I expected the lawyer/boyfriend to do something nefarious, after all, he is a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This should have been in the Romance category, or maybe Erotic Couplings? There was no marriage, and the engagement was so weak that the intended groom hardly shed a tear. And they were supposedly in love, loyal, committed, For Nine Years? So Sandy just got hit with the Martian Slut Ray? Like she didn't work in that testosterone swamp of snakes and alligators for years, and she just lately decided to start fucking around?

\

The romance was very nice, and the sex was adequate. But the whole point of the story was why did Sandy start cheating and fall in love with a guy from an office where she has worked for many years? Was Eaves new to the office? And the eventual agreement for Sandy to just walk away is a major plot fault.

\

Sandy was going to give up her share of the house to protect her lover, and under the "promise" that her ex would throw some money her way. Now that their affair is out in the open why would Sandy not go for every penny that she has legal claim to? What do you think her lawyer fuck buddy is going to recommend? The cops already let her go with no felony, so Sandy can pull whatever shit she wants. And with her lawyer lover advising her she's going to try for every penny and every ounce of revenge she can get; Get Real.

\

A decent plot idea, but the execution lacked logic and normal human behavior. Why would Sandy ever admit to their mutual friend that she was fucking some guy at the office? Not gonna happen. Better luck with future stories.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree10 months ago

I liked it.

The story was humorous, erotic and unusual.

But there were flaws in the plot.

I gave the first half top ratings

but this part 4 out of 5.

Thanks for the story writer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it! A fun sexy tail/tale.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

This is a very entertaining story that you told very well. Really made me laugh a lot!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester5 months ago

Seems unfinished, but well written.

bluesbobluesbo4 months ago

Very well written. So — when can we expect the next chapter?

60022Mallard60022Mallard2 months ago

A two part story that could have been way shorter.

Extended sex scene descriptions do little or nothing to move the story along

Only a 3 from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4DDthemuse@4DDthemuse
After being an avid Literotica fan for a few years my wife convinced me to start putting fingers to the keys. I have been with my voluptuous partner for over thirty years and until six years ago had never had thoughts of straying. Then a stunning pixie ten years younger than ...