No... It's Your Turn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did they really do what I think they just did?" she finally said softly, looking up at him with her eyes aglow and her nipples practically tearing through the fabric of her blouse.

"Depends what you think they just did, I would say," Ned chuckled noncommittally, taking a sip of beer.

"You know what I mean," Maggie growled at him, punching him in the arm hard enough to splash some beer on his shirt. "He...he fingered her...under her...dress and...and she...jerked him off...right there...in front of...everyone."

"Yeah...so? It is his house and party," Ned snickered, brushing the beer from his shirt, "and besides, that's the signal."

"The signal? For what?" Maggie asked, a look of confusion crossing her face.

"That it's OK to use the bedrooms upstairs, of course," he answered with another smirk.

For a few moments, Maggie just stared at him with her mouth agape. He could tell by the look on her face, not to mention her rock hard nipples poking out against her blouse, that she was trying to decide whether to turn around and leave or find out more about what was happening on the floor above them.

Her curiosity and sense of adventure won out.

"You mean that people are having...having...sex upstairs...right now?" she asked meekly, entirely forgetting about the beer getting warm in her hand.

"Most likely," he replied, shifting his legs as his cock stiffened slightly, "it has been a few minutes since Rick gave the signal. No doubt some others were just waiting and ready to go."

"If...if we went upstairs...uh...together...would ...we...have to have...sex?" Maggie finally asked, blushing brightly even in the dim light.

"What, you don't want to have sex with me?" Ned inquired in fake outrage.

"No...no...that's not...what I...meant...er...said," Maggie stammered, her face now so red it looked like she would have a stroke or something. "I...I just...um...was wondering about...um...the rules...if we...went up there...together."

"Pretty much just common courtesy," Ned responded with a warm smile, knowing she was on the verge of making the decision he counted on, "don't interrupt anyone unless they talk to you and of course, no means no, as in any other party whether or not sex is involved."

Again for a moment, Ned could see her mulling over her decision. Then she stepped closer, put her hand around his waist and looked up at him with fire in her eyes.

"I suppose it can't hurt anything to just take a quick look," she murmured softly.

Ned would have bet anything her panties were already damp as he smiled, put his arm around her shoulder and led her to the stairs going to the upper floor.

^^^^^^^^

12