No Kicking or Screaming

Story Info
My first step into bisexuality.
1.9k words
4.46
12.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers

Note: This story was written a while back and it came back in need of some corrections. It's more a mishmash of true stories told since. I hopefully corrected enough things and more importantly, we hope you find it an enjoyable read. It was about two years after graduating high school and involved a good friend from school and also his girlfriend plus my fairly new bride. Living close to one another we remained friends and we became semi-close to my buddy's girlfriend as they did to my wife, so going out together was common and they came over often.

The two girls had even started doing outings together which pleased both my friend and l, this got us thinking and that was seldom a good idea. My wife was beautiful and had a killer body, shapely but firm. This fact did not escape my friend as he committed often about it so l could only imagine what was going through his mind, most likely the same as in mine. His girl wasn't as attractive in my opinion nor was her body all that great but her personality was a hard ten. Maybe I was attracted to her because she was very different than my wife. My wife was no prude but was very shy with mixed company and especially shy with anything to do with sex. Where my buddy's girl was very open and it seemed no topic was too much to talk about or have fun with.

l am not sure exactly when it started but very slowly we started talking about how we would like to sleep with each other's girl. In time the topic grew to the point of actually making plans. l began to put out feelers about how my wife might react to such a thing as that was a big step and l knew my marriage meant more to me than some strange piece of ass. I should say my wife was very shy even with me at first when it came to sex but by this time she was ready and willing for just about anything I dreamt up.

l bought her a dildo and encouraged her to use it when l was at work. She pushed back at first but l knew she was using it as l would be attacked later those nights she did. l knew my wife wasn't a virgin when l met her then later l learned she had been with guys on two occasions and according to her both were very short and painful ordeals on her end. I on the other hand lived what most guys would wish for, please just take my word for it. l used those learned skills to awaken my wife's interest in sex and now l felt there was the possibility she might be willing to add swapping with another couple to our now expansive sex life. l started slowly by using her dildo on her while she gave me head, adding later how a real cock might be even better. In time brought up the subject of having friends join us in bed and l was surprised when she replied that she had thought about it too.

On our end, I felt we were good to go and when my friend thought he was there also with his girl we prepared to see what they would say. During all that time l began to think about the girls together and that possibility was driving me crazy though l didn't attempt to move my wife in that direction for fear it would have cooled her off the subject altogether as she never showed any interest in such. It was a couple of weeks later and all four of us went out to dinner, then we returned to our place for drinks. Drinking wasn't a normal part when going out and if we did it was one and done, the additional drinks that night was to hopefully loosen things up.

We sat on our couch together and l was whispering sweet nothings in my wife's ear about the possibility of this night turning into something special, I slipped my hand under her dress finding her pussy soaked in anticipation, and when she pulled out my hand out to suck each of my fingers dry of her nectar l knew we were there. l was looking over at our friends and it seemed he was doing the same thing with his girl. When out of the blue his girlfriend stood up and ran out the door, my wife chasing after her.

Instead of my wife bringing her back we a car start up and pull out of the driveway. I asked my friend what happened. He replied that he felt he had her ready to go for it and he was just as shocked as l was. We held hope the girls would return shortly and maybe we could salvage our plans, then later if they were coming back at all. About three more drinks and two hours later it was clear neither was going to happen, not that night anyway.

I told my buddy l was going to take a shower and he might as well spend the night here assuming the girls were at his place. In the shower the hopes of that night played in my head, I stroked my soapy cock to the possibilities until the warm water washed away my seed. Wrapped in a towel l peeked over at the couch expecting to see my friend sleeping but it lay empty, so l thought was he must have walked home. l was proven wrong less than a minute later when l found him on my bed. l loudly said, "Dude, what the fuck." He said the living room is too light to sleep in. And he had a point as a street light was right in front of our place.

l told him "look, l sleep naked and l am not going to share my bed with you." I then tossed my wife's pillow on the carpet along with a blanket she had placed over a chair. "The floor is yours or deal with the light in the living room." No lights were on but the light streaming in from the living room because the door that remained open l could see quite well. And when my friend made his move from my bed to the floor I noticed he was naked and sporting an impressive hard-on. l closed the door making the room pitch dark and climbed into bed myself.

l was just about asleep when l heard his soft moaning, l knew he was jacking off but who am l to throw stone just having done the same thing myself only minutes earlier? l found myself trying to wake my sleeping cock which l imagine those drinks were the reason for its laziness. Losing interest l closed my eyes to this night behind me. It was right then that l no longer hear him beating off, but now my buddy was getting into bed with me. Just wanting to go to sleep l closed my eyes again and l at least acted as if l was asleep instead of having another argument.

l was just about there when l felt something touching my backside. I chalked it up to just moving around and made my third attempt to meet the Sandman. Then came the touch again but this time with purpose as he ran his hand across my backside, l was surprised how good it felt and l even moaned a little as if doing so unknowingly in my sleep.

He became more aggressive sliding a couple of his fingers from the base of my balls to the top of my crack. l moaned again and repositioned myself allowing him better access. It wasn't long before he began to focus his attention directly on my manhole, l did my best to relax to allow entry. Having advanced my wife she would occasionally use her toy on me when things became hot and lucky she seemed to enjoy doing so almost as much as l did.

By this time his finger was busy as a beaver until without notice it stopped, l pushed my hips back in an attempt to find it once again. instead, l felt something warmer and much bigger knocking on my door. He made several attempts and although l was willing no entry was made. In the darkness, l reached into my nightstand where l kept some anal lube the wife and l used. Palm loaded l reached around grabbing his throbbing cock, a few long strokes then l lined him up for entry. His fat cock melted into me at the pleasure of both of us. Both of us now moaning loudly began to fuck me faster and faster.

Worked up so much that l was a bit surprised my cock was still sleeping through all this but that did not stop me from pulling on it regardless. He put his hands on my shoulders moaning louder and pushing harder. l knew he was about to cum and damn if l didn't want it. l pushed back at him taking his cock balls deep, then the feeling of warmth filling me. Then I could feel his cock shrinking away though l wished it would stay.

l must say l instantly felt odd, l mean my buddy just fucked me! I didn't say anything, l just waiting for his reaction to what he just did. l felt the cold as the covers over us were lifted away, my brain went to he must be leaving and then everything under the sun was racing in my mind, my biggest fear was sharing the fact he fucked me. As that somehow removes him from guilt in the eyes of others.

Then a warmth of his lips around my cock as he began to blow me. My cock was now wide awake and pleased as punch. l also found peace in being outed by him as l would have the reply of him sucking my cock. Slate even my mind thought how good his cock felt inside of me, this and getting head brought my end far too quickly, with him swallowing every last drop.

Hours later and now awake for the day we went on getting dressed without a word. l drove us to his house and brought my wife back home with me. On the way back l was trying to understand what happened the night before and if my friend's girl was okay. She was keeping everything pretty close to the vest only saying she was fine.

After getting home l jumped back into the shower to wash away any evidence from the night before. When l finished l returned to the bedroom to get dresses l was a bit surprised to see my wife in bed as it was mid-morning by then. I asked her if she was still tired, and she replied "no, just want my turn." With that, she pulled off her covers, and my eyes became fixed upon the strap-on she was wearing.

"Come service my cock" she said. And she did not have to ask a second time. I sucked upon it to her satisfaction then she took me doggie style, working my tender hole all the while telling me about her plans to make me try cock. She laid into me until too weak to continue, then she told me to fuck her while giving her all the details of the night before. After we both fell exhausted she said "you boys better get some rest for next weekend." But that is another story for another day.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers