No Longer a Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no voice to answer but a response was clearly required. I thought fast, got down on my knees and kissed her black patent leather heels until she told me to stop.

"Good boi, slave. OK, what else? I don't work, I live off investments, so you don't work either - you do what I do - go to shows, play tennis, jog, go to art shows, go to the city to visit fetish clubs, entertain my girlfriend when she comes over, the usual. I own a little cabin and a barn and some woods a couple of hours north - we'll go there in the summer and I'll keep you free range, even do some ponyplay.

"Well, Sugarbutt, this is it: your new life. Go crawl down into the basement now and get ready for me - I want a nice thick strapon, some lube, and a flogger. Put something nice on from the clothes drawer - maybe some stockings? - then get ready for a pounding. I can't wait to experience a butt as sugary as yours!"

One Month Later

"Precious Puppykins!" yelled Goddess Harriet, loud enough for me to hear over the club'

On all-fours, I bowed to the two Japanse college girls Goddess had let lead me around the club, and then crawled across the floor, weaving between dancing bodies and people fucking, until I reached my owner. The beautiful curvy woman who had bought me sat on a leather sofa, a young white chastity-belted slavegirl to one side of her, and a grey-haired chastity-caged white slave 'boy' on the other.

"Puppykins, come meet my new friends!" cried Harriet.

I crawled quickly upto the slim black woman who sat opposite Harriet, ignoring her white slaves, then presented myself to her by kneeling on my hindlegs, thrusting out my caged cock, and putting my mitted paws into begging position. She laughed, reached over to me to squeeze my chastity cage, then ruffled my hair and kissed me on the cheek. As she leaned towards me, two pet-slaves she held on leashes had to lean forward too.

"He's such a little cutie!" screamed the new woman. "I love the way his little puppy dick looks in that cute little cage, did you train him to waggle it like that?"

"Sure did - maybe your two pups can pick up the trick?"

"They'll sell for more if they do and their puppy dicks are just as cute, so it should work. Say, can I hear his yap?"

"Oh, sorry, Puppykins doesn't talk, he had throat cancer and lost his voice..."

"Shame!"

"Nah, he's fine. He has other ways to express himself. Anyway, you were saying about your puppies there - you're training them to sell them?"

"Yeah! It's all good fun, you know, all consensual, just like your pup here."

"Sure, my husband loves this, it's only half an hour to the city but we need to make the journey more often, you know?"

"Sure! So I take them in when they get short on rent or they've just paid their fees and ain't got no money left, then I train them up part-time, then find them women who want a live-in pet-slave or something while the boys make their way through college. It's a win-win all around - boys get a good start in life, women get served, I make some extra cash. The parents never suspect - they just think someone kind took in their boy."

"Everybody wins..."

Goddess had me do tricks for the crowd. We attracted several watchers while I cavorted, rolled, caught things that were thrown for me, begged with my mitted hands (for I had no voice to whine with), and finally played dead while people poked me with their boots. The thrill of exposure rippled across my skin again and again, and Goddess's words of praise brought me shudders of joy.

I returned to Goddess and knelt on the floor next to her legs. She ran her fingers through my hair and then held my head: her way of letting me know how happy she was to be there with me. I nuzzled back into her and she caressed my scalp with loving touches. I loved her and she loved me, so long as I remembered my place: there in that club I was happy to be her slave.

Goddess and her new friend chatted and laughed. I looked over the new woman's two pet-slaves: both white, one was a short boy with some rolls of belly fat, whose collar had a nameplate with 'Fudge' written on it, and who wore a pink harness around his torso. The other was a much stockier boy, also around nineteen or twenty, who wore a spiky black collar and matching harness, along with a stainless steel buttplug that was strapped into him.

Both bois shifted a little under my gaze. Where I happily exposed myself because my Goddess willed it, they were more reticent, less trained, and obviously used to being free men outside the confines of the club. I pitied them that, and hoped for them both to be released from the prison of freedom into the delights of slavery - my cock twitched in its cage as I thought about it. Up on the sofa, my Goddess had had similar ideas.

Goddess steered the conversation back to her real aim.

"You know... going back to the subject of your little side hustle with selling your bois onto nice homes where they can serve and study in peace. Well... That does sound pretty great, and now, my husband and I have been thinking - maybe we should take in a lodger and put him on the right path. Show him how a real femdom relationship makes everyone happy," said Goddess.

"Either of these interest you? We should talk about prices... I mean, if you like? Sorry, was that too forward of me?" said her new friend with hope in her voice.

"I'll buy the pudgy one right now for ten thousand dollars, assuming I get at least a year out of him?"

"Holy shit, are you serious? That's five times what I usually make from them. I'd feel so strange taking that amount of money from a stranger."

"We don't have to be strangers - I'd like to get to know you more. I have a big old inheritance and I like spending it, so I'm deadly serious about buying him."

The thin woman looked at the boy, who nodded enthusiastically and yipped. I saw his short fat cock twitch in its chastity cage.

"Sold, you just bought yourself a pet-slave."

"You see, Precious Puppykins, I told you we'd make you some nice male friends if we came to the big city! Now you'll have someone to play with when I'm not around... And when I am!"

The two owners fell about laughing, and the leash of the young pet-slave was passed from the slim woman's hand to Harriet's. I sniffed at him and he sniffed at me, and then we were let off the leashes to wrestle for the women to give them a show. Meanwhile, the grey-haired slaveboy and the young slavegirl licked their superiors' pussies on the couches.

As we fell around together in a tangle of limbs on the floor, my cock throbbed at the thought of helping Harriet permanently enslave the boy. We would warp his mind so slowly and gently, he would never see it coming, and in a year or two, his rosy cheeks and puppy-fat charms would make my owner a lot of money. He didn't know it yet, but he was no longer a person.

THE END