No Longer a Show Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight live cam guy tries first gay blowjob to make cash.
1.4k words
3.92
16k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary swore he spent more time kicking guys off his feed than he did actually camming. He had turned to camming as a side hustle. He was a conventionally attractive man, with a muscled build and nice floppy blonde hair that drove the girls wild. His big stiff cock also drove them wild, especially when they were in bed together. He imagined all eight inches of it plowing into a hot woman's pussy as he cammed, the only toys he had being his hands. Gary was straight, of course, which led to a bit of a problem as he was first finding his footing in the adult webcam business.

There weren't that many adult cam sites out there that catered to women looking to watch straight men. The camming business model was mostly geared towards live streaming women, and the men ogling over them, or gay men ogling over other gay men on screen. Gary wanted to find a way to cam for women and make money, a challenging combination.

Gary thought he'd hit the jackpot when he found a cam site that required all viewers to signup and upload a picture before they could view the cams. This way, he'd be sure that it was women entering his live cam chat. The cam shows were all straight men, too, which seemed promising.

It didn't take long to figure out that a bunch of gay men where gaming the system, as Gary's chat quickly filled up with stuff like, "I want to pound your hot bubble butt, stud!" or "Do you want a taste of my big black cock?", dead giveaways the supposed women were actually gay men.

There was no easy way of figuring out who was who, and Gary had gotten sick and tired of not being able to jerk his cock, having to be hunched over his keyboard for most of the day figuring out who to kick. However, as he was about to kick yet another guy from his stream, a private room message appeared. Gary did like the one on one alone camming, and especially the extra money that came along with it. Tired of fighting with fake accounts, he was thinking more about the money than anything else by now. When the other person appeared on the screen, it was a dude.

As Gary went to exit out of the private room and ban yet another person, the man cried out, "No, don't close it! I just want to chat!"

"You know I'm a fuckin' straight man," Gary noted. "I don't like camming for faggots like you."

"Just hear me out, Gary. Have you ever jerked off with a dude before?"

"Well, yeah, when I was younger. But that was just guys being guys. I'm not jerking off with you over the internet, faggot!"

"I'm paying for this room by the minute, Gary. If we both jerk off together, you'll be receiving a pretty big check in the mail." Gary thought about it before responding. Yeah, it was a faggot on the other side of the screen, but it wasn't in-person, and he was in more for the money anyways.

"Fine," Gary huffed, getting his cock into view. The other person did the same. Gary finally noticed his name on the screen: Sammy. The two of them began stroking their cocks together. Gary did it fast, a holdover from the main session. Sammy did it slowly and sensually, prolonging the experience and also making Gary a bit more money. A few minutes in, Sammy began to speak to Gary again.

"Doesn't this feel good, stroking your cock in front of another guy?"

"Uh, no, still fuckin' weird, faggot," Gary said.

"But you haven't wondered what it would be like to be with a guy, to feel his cock in your ass or in your mouth?"

"No, Sammy, I'm not a fuckin' faggot like you!" Gary moved towards the "X" again.

"Wait, maybe I was pushing too far. What about if you do something like this, not behind a screen. I know there are a bunch of gay men willing to be paid to have sex."

"And why the fuck would I want to do this, Sammy? I'm not fuckin' gay! When will it get through that thick skull of yours!"

"Tell you what, Gary, you try it out once, and then report back to me. I'll be watching your cams whenever you're on."

"Fuck!" Gary screamed. He had had enough of this faggot, and finally clicked the exit button. As he returned back to the main room, everyone was excited about his erect cock on camera. He quickly blew his load and called it a night, logging off. Normally, he would have went straight to bed, but Sammy gave him something to think about it. During the one-on-one session with him, Gary didn't hate seeing another cock. Maybe it was just because he played college sports, but there was something stirring inside of him, something that he wanted to address.

He did a quick search on his phone, looking for fags that were willing to pay him for the honor of blowing him. Gary quickly found a website specializing in gay hookups. He wasn't gay, and he was definitely not interested, but then again, there was something about his anger at the gay guy who paid him on cam chat that made him horny. It was like he was both angry at them for taunting him and, at the same time, getting turned on by them. The confusion was difficult to process, but his throbbing erection as he browsed more and more website profiles - and of course the money to be made - finalized the decision for him.

Within the hour, a fag from the gay website was at his door. He was a lanky man, with practically no muscles to speak of. "Come inside and don't speak," Gary commanded. He did as he was ordered and stepped inside. He immediately dropped to his knees and unzipped Gary's pants. The straight alpha stud looked away as another man touched his cock for the first time.

He was surprised he didn't recoil or scream out in disgust. A hand was just a hand, and it was stroking his cock, getting it hard. Gary still didn't like that it was a fag's hand, but there really was no difference. Once he was rock hard, he knew what was about to happen. This time, he made a conscious effort to look as the fag put his lips on his cock and began sucking him off. Gary tried to remain silent, but he had to let out a moan as the fag started to really suck him off, his head bobbing up and down on Gary's dick.

He watched as he sucked him off, better than some of the chicks he had brought over recently! The fag continued to suck him off for quite some time, edging Gary and bringing him to the verge of cumming countless times. Normally, Gary never did such a thing, so it was shocking when he finally screamed, "Oh, fuck! Just let me cum!" The fag complied, and within seconds, Gary's thick and creamy load was being swallowed by another man for the first time. He only consciously noted that fact after he began cumming, and he pushed the fag's mouth away, cum still spurting out of his cock.

"Ew, ew! Get the fuck out of here!" he bellowed. The fag threw the money on the ground as Gary continued to pump out cum from his cock. When he finally stopped dripping, he realized what the fuck had just happened to him. Some random fag had sucked him off, and he had enjoyed it enough for him to cum in his fucking mouth! He didn't know what to think of himself now. He quickly cleaned up and went to bed. The next evening, as he started up his cam again, a private room request came in straight away. He recognized it as Sammy's handle. He accepted.

"Before your fag ass says anything, I did have a dude suck me off last night. And I didn't fucking hate it."

"You see, I told you how much better a gay man is in the bedroom than a woman!"

"You literally never said that, and that was just a one-time thing. I'm not having another fag suck me off ever again. I just wanted to let your fag ass know so that you stop bothering me." Gary returned to the main room and began to put on a show for his viewers like always. Nobody noticed this, not even Sammy, but Gary didn't block or ban anybody tonight, except one annoying spammer. He ejaculated on screen with a whole bunch of men watching him, and he didn't make a fuss about it at all.

To be continued.