No Longer a Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Straight cam dude meets IRL for first gay anal sex.
1.4k words
4.32
12.7k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since a dude sucked off Gary's dick for the first time ever. The new and confusing experience had led him to reconsider his policy of banning and blocking men from watching his live nude cam shows, which had always been intended for women only.

During those few days after his first gay experience, Gary found himself deep in thought. He knew that he liked chicks, but what if he also liked men as well? He knew bisexuals were valid people, even if he did used to hate them and call them half-fags. But as much as he enjoyed the mental gymnastics he was doing, he still wanted to know if he would actually enjoy the real thing, the whole thing.

He asked on cam later that night if anyone was local, giving his general location out to those watching his live show. As he expected, most of his viewers were not in driving distance. A few were, though, and surprisingly they were all chicks. Gary was looking for a guy, though, and there seemed to be only one local man. He clicked on his profile to DM him, and Gary was shocked by what he saw. The man, Danny, was a total Adonis, with a tan and ripped body that many bodybuilders would envy. He had shoulder-length blonde hair, and while the profile picture wasn't outright nude, his speedo left nothing to the imagination.

Gary wondered how the two of them had never crossed paths before as he DM'ed Danny. "Hey man! Saw that you were local! Willing to meet up for a fuck session?"

"Yeah, send me your full address," Danny replied back, with a wink emoji. Gary gulped. He was going to be hosting this man in his house? He couldn't believe his fingers were actually typing this. His full address appeared in the chat, there was no turning back. "I'll see you in about an hour or so."

"Fuck," Gary said, the word meaning a number of different things all at once. He quickly returned to live camming again, and blew his load on camera. He logged off for the night, hoping his recovery period would by over by the time Danny came over. He had to chuckle to himself, a straight man like him worrying about a man coming over! But Gary did clean up some tissues around the place and made it look relatively presentable before Danny arrived.

When Gary opened the door to greet the stud, he was shocked by the what he saw in front of him. The hunk from the website profile photo was wearing a tight t-shirt that was practically a compression shirt on him, with his nipples and defined abs clearly visible.

The muscular man's tight khakis only helped to accentuate his massive bulge, and Gary got a look at Danny' bubble butt for the first time. He had a fleeting thought about what it would be like to fuck it before even speaking his first words to Danny.

"So, um, welcome to my place."

"Cool home you've got here, Gary. So, where's your bedroom?"

"Uh, follow me," Gary said. He was still in a state of shock as the stud followed down the hallway and into his room. It reeked of sex and body odor, but as Danny sniffed the air, he seemed to be turned on by it.

"Nice," he said, before he looked at Gary quizzically. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"What do you mean?" Gary asked. He was genuinely puzzled by what the hot man standing in front of him was talking about.

"You didn't think I was going to bottom, did you? It's pretty clear you're not a midget, so I suggest you drop to your knees and start sucking me off."

"But, I, um, uh, I've never sucked a dick before."

"Well, there's a first time for everything, Gary. And once you get a taste of my dick, nothing will compare," the over confident hunk added, as he unzipped his pants and freed his cock. Gary could only watch for a few seconds as it flopped around, just waiting to be sucked. The cock had an unmistakable aura of dominance around it. Gary found himself dropping to his knees and taking another man's dick in his hand, something he had never done before. True, he had jerked off with other dudes, but they all focused on their own cocks and usually watched something hot on the screen involving chicks. Right now, it was just two men having gay oral sex.

Gary gulped before opening his mouth and putting Danny's cock in his mouth for the first time. The stud moaned as he felt the cool sensations of Gary's mouth on his dick. Then he began to actually suck Danny off. He had had it done to him a number of times before; it couldn't be that difficult to do. Gary was cautious, not using any teeth but only taking Danny's head and a little bit of his shaft into his mouth. He was not expecting Danny to grab his blonde locks and force him deeper down his dick.

He started to gag a little bit as Danny's cock was shoved deeper and deeper down his throat. "Yeah, suck on my big fat juicy cock," Danny moaned, before finally letting up and allowing Gary to breathe again. He sputtered for air for just a few seconds before Danny forced him down in his dick again. Gary wasn't able to take the entirety of Danny's cock, yet, but as he soon found out, being forced to suck another man's dick was turning him on. He felt his own cock getting harder and harder as he continued to suck on the stud's hard shaft.

After he started to leak some pre-cum, Danny pulled out of Gary's mouth. "Now get on the bed. I want to fuck you," he growled. Gary was turned on by the hunk's dominance, and did what he said. Danny didn't even bother to pull Gary's pants down, ripping both his pants and underwear apart and exposing Gary's tight and pink asshole. "Have you ever got a cock up your ass before?" he asked, as he slipped on a condom and grabbed some lube.

"No, you'll be, uh, my very first," Gary got out. He moaned in the middle of the statement as Danny licked his finger and traced Gary's asshole with it. That was all the rimming he did, before pushing his cock inside of Gary's hole. "FUUUUUCK!" he screamed, as his asshole was expanded wider than it had ever been before.

"Oh, yeah, fuckin' scream for me, you little bitch! I know you love feeling Daddy's cock up your asshole!" Gary had to admit, it did feel weirdly awesome to have such a big dick up his hole. It didn't bother him, and he actually thrusted back and forth as well, allowing the alpha stud to stand and relax as his bottom did all of the work. However, Danny was also a rough top, and he loved to grab Gary by the hair and fuck him senseless. The anal virgin continued to cry out and moan in pleasure as Danny used and abused his tight little butt hole.

Gary didn't know how much time had passed, but Danny pulled out and ordered him too, "Flip over." Gary complied with the order, still lost in the sea of lust he was feeling from having a cock up his asshole. He was broken out of his trance when he first felt another person's wet cum hit his chest for the first time. He watched as Danny's cock spurted out rope after rope of cum, not knowing how he should feel. Yeah, the experience, including the cum shower, was fuckin' erotic, and he was waiting to blow his load as well. On the other hand, he had just had sex with a guy for the first time ever. What did that mean for his identity and his future?

He mindlessly jerked himself off and added his own cum to the mixture on his chest. Danny fed Gary some of the mixture, and he had to admit, the taste of another man's cum wasn't as awful as he thought it was going to be. Danny then walked away and started to put his clothes back on.

"Call me if you want to do this again, Gary. For a cock virgin, you did an awesome job at it."

Gary just looked at the Adonis leaving his bedroom. He had a fantasy about being used by him, being his lover and getting plowed by him every day and night. As soon as his front door slammed closed, Gary knew he needed to have a long talk with himself about all of the unbelievable things happening in his life and what they meant.

To be continued.