No Man’s Land: Ancestry

Story Info
1865: 3 on the Mississippi River Queen.
1.5k words
3.53
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

No Man's Land: Ancestry

1865: Three on the Mississippi River Queen

In my story, No Man's Land, I gave a short version of the ancestry of the steamboat captain, Jarod. This story gives more detail on his heritage. Everyone having sex in this story is over eighteen. If you want to associate characters in this story with well known fiction, be my guest.

Becky had her life all planned out. She had passed her eighteenth birthday, and finished finishing school. She was steadily dating Tom. His business would be on a secure footing in a couple of years, and they would then get married. Tom had a silver tongue. He could find good business deals and the men who needed them. He would get the people together for one percent of the total price of the deal. On a good day, each side would pay him one percent.

Tom was the only boy who ever touched her breasts. No one but herself had touched her vagina. Since she came from a church going family, vagina was the term she used to describe her femininity, except with few girlfriends when she used the scientific term, cunt. On Saturday night, Tom would take her to the town dance. She danced most of the tunes with Tom, but about a quarter of them with other guys, even the slow songs. When Tom was away, working a deal, she often went alone to the dance. However, she never had more than two dances with any guy. On the fatal Saturday, Tom was away on a deal that would bring their marriage, six months closer. Huck, Tom's friend, made a living working on the river. He saved his money and was able to buy cheaply, a broken down barge. He repaired it with junkyard parts, and made a nice living hauling freight from Hannibal to St. Louis and back. At the dance, Huck had only one dance with Becky, but it was the last dance.

"Becky, I don't feel sleepy, and it's a hot night. How about joining me for a ride on my raft. Maybe we can find a cool breeze on the water."

Becky was up for something more that evening, so she agreed. Huck's raft was always equipped with white lightning and pork rinds. Becky was familiar with white lightning and knew how to handle it. Because of the heat of this night, her body craved fluid, and she had more than she was used to. She, however, was still rational. She knew that Huck would try to kiss her, normal behavior after a dance. She planned to allow the kiss, but stop him if he tried for her breasts. They kissed as the raft floated in the Mississippi channel. He opened his mouth, but she kept hers closed. She was surprised when his hand was not near her breasts, but slipped between her legs. Her "No" was soft and not convincing. The combination of pure alcohol and bodily feelings that were unexpected, prevented further protest. She opened to him, and Huck took her virginity. The first orgasms of her life left Becky submissive. Huck took her a second time with her cooperation. As they docked, Huck told Becky that he would not interfere with her life plans. He agreed to never speak of this evening. She kissed him with an open mouth at the gate to her garden.

Becky was pretty regular, but when her period did not come on the first day she expected, she was not worried. When she missed a week, she knew she was in trouble. Becky went to her mother, expecting to be labeled a disappointment. Her mother surprised her:

"Young girls, old river, white lightning, pregnancy happens. You thought you had your life planned. Welcome to adulthood. You constantly have to replan. Tom won't raise Huck's child. What about Huck? He will get his hands dirty every day, but in the end, he'll bring in as much money as people who work on paper. Actually, he's a pretty nice guy, but he had the worst parenting in the world. He won't know how to be a father. Also while you can have a great time with him, I can't see spending every day with him for a lifetime. Becky, I don't see good options for you here in Hannibal. My sister lives in Minneapolis. She is a rebellious type and knows people who can offer you options. I don't recommend abortion. Even with a good doctor, it is just dangerous. I know childbirth is dangerous, but there are degrees of risk. She will take you in. You will be able to have the baby adopted, or you can make up a proper story for raising it. However, before you go, you have to talk to Huck. Hear his options."

As Becky expected he offered marriage. They were both relieved when she turned him down. Huck did say that he was sorry to miss all the sex with her that marriage would bring. He however insisted that he could make a freight connection for Minneapolis, and take her on his barge. With neither virginity or pregnancy at stake, Huck and Becky thoroughly enjoyed their week's sexual explorations on the river. While she was sorry to see an exciting lover go, Becky thought that she could have a better organized life if she never saw Huck again. She did tell Huck to express her regrets to Tom that they would not have a life together, but not to tell him about the sex or the pregnancy.

After considering the possibilities that her Aunt Julia posed, Becky decided to raise her child. Becky passed herself off as a Civil War widow, which side her husband died for changed depending to whom she was talking. She eventually (re)married an upstanding member of a church she was trying out. Harrison Dodge was widower whose wife died in childbirth. His grain dealing, resulted in a nice income. Thus her son, Jarod, had a middle class upbringing.

Just when Becky was congratulating herself that she had succeeded in her life plan, only in Minneapolis instead of Hannibal, and with Harry instead Tom, she was shocked when Harrison told her that they were relocating to Hannibal. The number of dairy and pig farms in the area would increase his grain business by half. He was surprised that she was not happier about reuniting with her parents. On thinking it over, Becky decided that she would be alright. Huck would not give her secret away, and her mother certainly wouldn't.

Becky was a little concerned about how close Tom was getting to Harry. She laughed at the idea that her husband and ex-boyfriend were secretly talking about her. The deals that Harry needed in his business were the kind that Tom brokered. It seemed to be profitable for both, so Becky relaxed. Tom also introduced Harry to the kind of Mississippi River fishing, they did in Missouri.

Harry was in St. Louis. Usually Tom went with him on this kind of business, but Tom opted out for a serious local project. Jarod was in school. Becky was surprised to see Tom and Huck at her back door.

"This is on Tom. I wouldn't do this to you, but he has the cards."

"Becky, this is about boys wearing short pants. Jarod has a strawberry mark above his left ankle. Men wear long pants, so you might think I would not see. But Huckleberry and I go swimming a lot, and he has the same mark. Becky, the river got you again. You cheated on me with Huck. Huck is Jarod's father. I don't know how Harry would take this knowledge. He is kind of a rigid church man. You might lose your marriage."

"I see. Tom, you are a dealer. What do you want for your silence?"

"You, Becky. Harry has you. Huck has had you. I will have you. Huck will also have you again."

Tom, the master of the deal, knew how to press his advantage.

"This happens now. Go into the bedroom. Huck and I will alternately remove a piece of your clothing until you are nude. You will then get on the bed and open yourself to us."

Not having any time to think of a way out, Becky went to the bedroom. She let her arms drop to her sides, as Tom unbuttoned her blouse. Huck removed her skirt. She was slightly surprised when Tom next removed her panties. Huck took her bra, and she sat on the side of the bed, as they took her shoes and socks. Becky was shocked that what she felt as the two caressed her was passion. Both men realized her response, and as Huck was about to mount her:

"You have already had her. I go first."

Becky thought that she should have been disgusted, but she orgasmed as Tom entered. Both men had her twice.

"Are you finished or do you want another shot?"

She said it sarcastically. Since she had as many orgasms in the past hour as Harry gave her in a week, she actually would not have minded if they took her up on her offer.

Tom told them of what was coming.

"Huck's cabin is near stores. One of us will take Harry fishing several times a week. Becky will go to the cabin and service the other one. She will return home with packages before Harry returns."

Becky had one more child, Stephen. Since he looked exactly like Jarod, no one was suspicious.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers