No Memory, No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

"Do you really understand what I'm trying to tell you?" I asked, holding her closer to me.

I could feel her nod and sniffle, "It doesn't make it right."

"If you understand, then you'll notice that I'm reacting to you being here. You being in my arms now reminds me of the intimacy we shared. I'm not suggesting anything happen again, but you said my name last night, so I think maybe a part of you was or maybe is still okay with it," I said as my hand drifted down to her back, focusing on the area around the clasp of her bra.

Her sobbing lessened and was not much more than sniffling at this point. I thought of the events that happened the previous night and used them to make the bulge growing in my pants more obvious to her eye. I was not yet at the point of no return, but I was heading there fast.

"Was that all that happened? Tell me everything, please. I need to know how far things went," she pleaded.

"I swear that was it. I assume what you found was your shirt with a stain on it that you recognized. You were irritated that you didn't get it all in your mouth and that some of it got on your shirt. You said the scene on the TV was hot, but in my short life, what I saw you do was the hottest thing I've seen," I said daringly.

I stepped up to the line. Crossing it meant going beyond the point of no return. I was willing to do that if for no other reason than to show Mom what my point was. Admittedly, I was also a horny teenager, although eighteen years old, who would fuck any woman who showed interest. The fact that Mom was involved was a bit more excitement to an already exciting adventure.

Mom looked me up and down and asked me a few more questions.

"Did I say anything that indicated I knew it was you?" she asked. It was a curious question for sure since I just mentioned that she had said my name. I spoke on that note a bit more in detail.

"I figured from the start that you thought I was Dad, but then you said my name. Specifically, you said that I needed to last longer next time," I said, observing her every response to my answer.

Mom opened her eyes wider, "Damnit," she whispered almost too low for me to hear.

"Mom," I began to say.

"Don't," she whispered, "There's a lot to be said, but I want to do something else right now. I treated you badly last night, and I don't mean as your mother. I have a lot of thinking to do about last night but there's a lot about me you don't know and, truth be told, should never know. But you do, and because of that, I want you to know I'm not the insulting type when it comes to sex. Whatever happens in this room stays in this room, do you understand me?"

I nodded in confusion.

"You're not getting it and that's okay. Have you been with a girl before?" she asked.

I nodded, still confused.

"I kind of wish I didn't ask that. Regardless, we've had the 'birds and the bees' chat a long time ago, but here's another lesson for you. Lovers should be passionate with each other and if necessary, supportive and teaching. I was neither of those things. I insulted you and you didn't deserve that."

She looked at me strangely before opining softly, "You didn't deserve anything that happened to you last night."

She shook her head as if to snap herself out of it.

"Now, I'm going to show you what a lover should do. In a limited capacity that is."

The next thing I felt was wetness on my ear lobe then a sucking sound as Mom's mouth released it. "Now, tell me all about last night. Tell me about the scene on the TV that started it all."

My eyes widened and I was certain that what was happening was the least possible thing I imagined happening. I was stunned into silence.

"Cat got your tongue? Maybe you want me to tell you what I think happened?" she said as her hand drifted down my body and into my pajama bottoms.

I nodded quickly.

"Okay, let me see if I can remember what was going on," she said as she looked to be thinking. Her hand had wrapped around my cock and was slowly getting it hard. "The couple on TV found a secluded file room and began to hastily undress each other. Before her clothes were completely removed, she got on her knees and took her lover's penis into her mouth."

It was going so well, I thought, until she took the mood right out of the air with her word choice.

"Mom, can you use different words?" I asked, hoping she would understand.

She stopped stroking me and let go. I knew I asked too much.

"Baby, I can't. It's hard enough for me to do this," she said, looking to lock eyes with me.

I leaned over and kissed Mom on the cheek.

"You don't have to do it, Mom. I know you feel bad about everything, but I assure you, I don't hold you less in my heart for anything at all. Ever."

I watched her as the decision-making wheels turned. She searched my eyes for the answer she needed but I had none. When she finally came to a decision, she audibly sighed and gave in to her fate.

"Don't judge me for what I'm about to do," she whispered without looking at me.

Before I could react, she yanked the blankets over her as she descended my body. I felt her mouth wrap around my cock and slowly slide down the shaft. As she rose back up, she wrapped her hand around it and used both in her movements up and down my cock. I heard small slurping noises as my mind began to wander to the night before.

"My mom is sucking my dick!" I happily thought. "Would she let me cum in her mouth like she did before?" I wondered.

I got my answer quickly, which surprised me. Having finished myself off earlier, I thought it would take much longer. Perhaps the lips of any ordinary girl off the street would not have done the trick so easily.

"Mom," I whispered, intentionally hoping she wouldn't hear. Seconds later, I began to erupt in her mouth. I grunted as quietly as I could to hear Mom's reaction if there was any to be heard. Three bursts of cum shot into her mouth and I heard no struggle, no difficulty.

I released all the tense muscles I had and laid in my bed, still coming to grips with what had just happened again. Meanwhile, Mom attempted to slither out of bed and head toward the door before I would notice. She quickly padded to the door and was about to grab the knob when I hopped out of bed and chased her.

"Mom!" I called to her.

My pants and boxers came off while I got out of bed, and she watched my half-hard cock flop up and down as I approached her. I yanked a towel off my dresser and covered myself. Mom attempted to escape my room before I took hold of her. She looked surprised as I pulled her to me. I was about to kiss her but noticed a small bit of cum on her chin. I changed my plan on the fly and instead of kissing her, I put up a finger to tell her to wait. I used that same finger to graze her chin, pulling the droplet of cum onto my finger.

I showed her what I did. She looked at my finger then back to me. My mind was going crazy with ideas and the one that seemed to make sense at the time was moving my finger to my mouth as I locked eyes with Mom and sucked the cum off my finger. Mom's eyebrows raised as she took two steep breaths in rapid succession. She was clearly shocked and turned on at my maneuver and quickly departed my room. Judging by the direction she left, she headed to her room.

I'd never tasted my cum before and I would only ever do it again if I knew I could get Mom to react like that again. It wasn't the taste I preferred but her reaction was the reward that made it worthwhile.

I had all kinds of ideas about how I could possibly worm my way into having sex with Mom. I also dealt with the moral implications of what I was devising. She awoke a monster in me that wasn't going to be satisfied with a simple blowjob.

What I said to her was true and it wasn't like I was trying to establish a relationship. I simply wanted to know what it would be like to fuck her. I ended up not deciding anything since I tended to change plans at the last minute. I would just have to remain vigilant about my opportunities and act when the timing seemed right.

In the meantime, I went out to the kitchen after a couple hours and Mom was out making dinner. I snuck a look around the corner and it seemed as if she had showered and changed clothes before starting dinner. I bounded into the kitchen and acted as if absolutely nothing had ever happened.

"Hi, Mom! Whatcha makin'?" I asked as I went to the fridge.

There was no more denying what transpired between us. I could have kept what happened the night before in my memories and she could never have been the wiser. She took conscious and sober steps to ensure we would both never forget it. Regardless, I carried on as if nothing had happened.

She turned and looked and responded, "Hi, honey. We're having lasagna and bread."

Clever move, Mother, I thought to myself. She knew it was my favorite meal.

I walked over to the counter next to Mom but made sure to remain a normal distance.

"Man, that smells good!" I said as I normally would have.

She turned and smiled at me.

"I felt like having Italian food tonight but not spending a ton at Olive Garden or anywhere like that. Your dad will be working late, so it'll be just us. Look! I made enough for just the two of us!" she said as she held up the loaf pan filled with sauce and pasta.

I nodded my approval and asked if she was planning on watching TV while dinner was in the oven. She cleverly told me she planned to read but that I was welcome to watch anything I wanted. I took that to mean she was going to be in the same room but didn't want to watch anything with me or sit on the couch near me. Progress wasn't going to be made in a single day, it seemed.

That night, I watched TV while she sat opposite me in the living room. She was covered completely in her favorite blanket as she read. We both pretended to be invested in our entertainment, but we shared quick glances the entire evening. I wasn't feeling as daring as I was earlier that day and just left the tension in the air unanswered.

Three

Over the next several weeks, I noticed Mom would sometimes watch me out of the corner of her eye or actively avoid being in very close proximity to me. I started to get annoyed and considered letting her in on that feeling. I was going to tell her that what happened was a one-time thing, but if anything were to happen again, I would have been the liar in the situation. That could be disastrous for my plans and ultimately, for us.

Several more weeks followed where the behaviors I noted began to dwindle. I came home from school one Friday afternoon and plopped myself down on the couch after ditching my backpack in the kitchen. Mom had not come home yet, and Dad was asleep in their room before his flight later that night for a business outing with potential clients.

Mom came home at her normal time, and I noted each of her traditional movements and sounds. The keys on the table were first, then the pantry door opening for her lunch bag. I waited longer than usual before hearing the crinkling of a paper bag followed immediately by the clanking of bottles. There were two bottles that time. I expected her to then go to her room to change, but the next sound I heard was the cap of one of the bottles having its seal broken and then then contents being poured into a glass. Mom must have had a bad day since she typically waits to drink.

"Hi, Mom!" I yelled into the kitchen.

I waited for a while before Mom came into the living room to greet me. I knew Friday's were casual days at her job. It was surprising to see her in a pair of jeans with a nice, silken blouse tucked into them. I could see the outline of her bra through the shirt but nothing else revealing.

"Hi, Jeremy," she said before aggressively kicking her shoes into the side of the couch. She took a sip of her wine before telling me her plan for the evening.

"Babe, it's been a crappy day. I'm going to go shower and change. Could you order us some pizza? My card is in my purse. I'll come sit with you and we can watch some movies together."

"Sure. Go take a hot shower and I'll have everything ready for you when you're done. Including another drink," I informed her.

"Trying to get me drunk, young man?" she asked with a wink as she walked away. I admired her ass as she walked and noted her phone in her back pocket. My imagination began to get the best of me.

When I heard the shower turn on, I went and grabbed my phone and ordered a single pizza with bread sticks. Once that chore was completed, I poured Mom a glass of wine and set it on the side table on the far end of the couch where she normally sits. From there, I went to her bedroom door and waited. I waited until I was sure she was getting into comfortable clothing before sending her a text message.

"No bra," It read plainly.

I heard her phone sound the text message alert. I wasn't certain, but I thought she said "Oh!" in a surprised voice. I chickened out of my plan to let those two words stand alone, so I used her lack of knowledge about technology to my advantage.

"Damnit!" I typed quickly and sent.

"It cut my text off. It should have said wear something loose and no bra and I'll give you a back rub while you tell me about your day. Pizza will be here in about 30 minutes."

I waited for a few minutes to get her reply when she violently opened the door. It scared the hell out of me.

"Jeremy! I know you've been standing there. I don't know why, and I don't know why you sent me that message just now," she looked behind her quickly, then back to me and loudly whispered, "I hope you don't plan to take advantage of me tonight while I'm having some drinks!"

"Mom! I stopped here to text you because I went to my room to get my socks on and thought I would do that for you. I texted the first one and when I realized it sent wrong, I stopped to correct it before you got the wrong Idea!"

She looked me up and down then smirked as she closed the door.

"Damnit, she's hard to read!" I thought to myself as I breathed a sigh of relief.

I waited impatiently for Mom to come out so I could further formulate my plan for the evening. As I waited, Dad came out and told me he was going to the airport. I asked if he wanted to wait for some pizza, though I did not order enough for three. He said he would get something on the way and that he'd see me in a week. I watched him walk out and close the door then sat on the couch and waited.

Mom was taking much longer than usual for a shower and change of clothes. My optimistic imagination determined she was making herself ready for me. I imagined her coming into the living room wearing nothing but a shirt. When she did, she immediately got on her knees in front of me and sucked my cock until it was hard. Then, without unnecessary dialogue, she would climb on my cock and begin bouncing up and down begging for me to cum inside her.

I was getting hard thinking about it and despite the riskiness of the move, I pulled my dick out and slowly stroked it while listening intently for any sound coming from behind me. I imagined the scenario with several more details intermixed. I lost track of time and situational awareness. Next thing I knew, I heard noises from the kitchen. My heart raced as if I just saw police lights in my rear-view mirror. I tucked my dick back into my shorts and jumped up.

"I didn't realize you were done," I said waiting for any indication that she knew what I was doing.

"Yep, I heard the doorbell and came to get the food. I was just getting plates so we could bring some food into the living room and find a movie. Am I picking tonight, or are you?"

"You can pick," I said, not wanting to seem like I was setting the scene for anything to happen that night.

"Okay, I don't have anything in mind, so I'll search the guide until we find one we like," she said as she handed me a plate.

We both got some pizza and bread and headed into the living room. She dimmed the lights a little and sat down, taking an immediate drink of her wine before clicking the TV on. As she clicked through the guide, I looked over and saw she was wearing pajama pants with a T-shirt. It looked as if she was not wearing a bra as requested, but I wasn't completely sure.

She chose a movie and we both watched as we ate. An hour into the movie and she had only made two trips to the kitchen for another drink. By the time the movie was over, she made two additional trips. When the credits started, she laughed out loudly.

"That was a terrible movie!" she said before taking a drink from her glass.

"It was. It's my turn to choose a crap movie," I said, snatching the remote up. I looked over and Mom yawned heavily. It seemed she was going to be more tired than drunk that night so any chance I thought I had was quickly evaporating.

I scrolled through the guide until I hit the movie channels and slowed my browsing. I looked to see if I recognized anything that would maybe give cause for something to happen, even if it were just me jerking off later. I found a good one and clicked play. Mom asked me what it was about, but I lied and said I hadn't seen it before. I wouldn't have to wait long as the first sex scene was within minutes of the opening credits.

As the scene started, Mom shifted in her seat a few times. The final time, she had her left leg bent at the knee. After the scene was over, I got up to gather Mom's plate and bring it to the kitchen. When I came back, I decided to take a bold move and sit much closer to Mom. She side-eyed me for a moment and went back to watching the TV. It was about thirty minutes until another sex scene played out. I hoped Mom would lay her head in my lap before it started, so I decided to maybe get her thinking about things.

I mimicked her movements and bent my right leg at the knee and used my left arm to rub my cock through my shorts. I was occasionally exaggerated with my movements and thought I saw her stealing glances, but I could have been wrong. Regardless, there were a few other scenes left in the movie. When that one was done, I feigned exasperation with it and put my leg down and slouched in seat. I was in the perfect position for what I assumed could happen that night.

Mom finished her glass and announced that she was tired. Without saying another word, she laid down on me in the same position that started this whole thing months ago. Perhaps she had forgotten the things that transpired long ago, wished a repeat of them, or in the more likely scenario, was just tired. At that point, I decided to play it safe and see what she did when the next scene began to play out on the TV.

It was a lengthy scene, and she was shifting around a lot to the point where I was starting to get hard. What I found I enjoyed about this encounter was that she began things slowly unlike last time when she was abrupt and to the point. Once she resettled, her hand rested on my cock and her thumb was slowly moving up and down the covered shaft. I thought I would see if she realized what she was doing by placing my hand on her hip and rubbing slowly up and down her leg while drifting over her ass. It was all new territory for me since last time I didn't touch her in any sexual way.

This went on for almost the entire scene when I decided to see where I could drive the situation. As my hand traveled up past the waistband of her pajamas, I slid my hand inside them and her panties, and rested my fingers against her bare hip. My index finger was draped over her hip bone, inches from where I imagined the hair on her pussy would start. I slowly started moving that finger back and forth. I could hear her breathing change slightly and she escalated things even more.

She slowly began to unzip my zipper and tried to quietly unbutton my shorts. It seemed to be a tit-for-tat moment, so I moved my hands a little deeper into her panties until her hand suddenly covered my wrist tightly and began to forcibly withdraw my hand.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers