No Memory, No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand replaced hers and I simultaneously felt her fingers wrap around my cock. She started to stroke me as she asked me to tell her more.

"I could also record you bouncing up and down on my cock like you were earlier. I would record your tits bouncing up and down and you telling me how you like it to go deep into your pussy. When I tell you I'm about to shoot my load inside you, you would hop off and suck the tip of my cock into your mouth and jerk me off. Would you like to see a recording of my cock pulsating while I shoot into your mouth, or would you like to see it come out of my dick and shoot onto your face or tits? Hell, we could record both that way you could watch whatever suites you when you're watching it later while rubbing your pussy," I said as I shoved my finger in and out of her pussy.

"You want to cum right now, don't you, Mom?" I whispered to her.

"Yes, baby, I'm so close! Say something dirty!" she quietly begged.

"I know you like me to cum in your mouth, maybe we could record you sitting at the table with dinner and you're jerking my cock until I tell you it's time. Instead of your drink, you gently place the tip of my cock on your tongue and rejoice as the warm, salty concoction slides over your tongue and down your throat."

Mom took her hand off my cock and gripped my arm hard and her body shook. I could feel the muscles in her pussy tighten against my finger.

"My god, Jeremy," she said when she finished, "that was the hottest thing!"

"Do you like the idea?" I asked with another idea in my head.

"I do! It will take more discussion later, but I'm sure you engineered this discussion to happen right now," she said, squinting her eyes slightly in suspicion.

"Maybe I did! Since you like the idea, I have a little something we could do right now, if you're interested."

"What is it?!" she said excitedly.

"Well, I'd like to cum, too. Want to get under the table and give me a blowjob while I record it?" I said as I smiled.

Mom made a surprised-like gesture, but slowly slid under the table as she looked around for anyone watching. I put my camera on record in selfie mode and tapped the button to record. I soon felt the sensation I described to Mom. Her mouth was around the tip of my cock as her hand flew quickly up and down the shaft. Her other hand changed the angle of my phone to ensure it captured what it could in the low light.

The excitement of the moment got the better of me and I came in Mom's mouth without giving her notice. When I was done, I felt Mom tuck my softening cock back in my pants. As she was doing that, I noticed someone headed towards us so I casually dropped a fork with the hope that Mom would get what I was doing.

Sure enough, she popped out of the side of the table with fork in hand and the phone in her pocket.

"You found it! We'll see if they can bring us a new one," I said loud enough for the staff member to hear us.

We both watched them walk past us.

"That was so hot, baby! We're going to have a lot of fun this week!" she said excitedly.

***

That was seventeen years ago. We made the video I described a couple days later. We ended up making a few that week. On that Friday, Mom sat me down and told me that the videos we took would have to be our secret and that she couldn't wait to have me alone at the next possible opportunity. I smiled from ear to ear. She also smiled. We went to bed about five that night after a shower and had sex for as long as we could stay awake.

Dad showed up the next day and we spent the next seventeen years pretending everything was normal. To my knowledge, he never suspected a thing. Mom stopped drinking almost completely. She told me a few times that while she would never regret having so many children, raising them all was extremely exhausting, and she erred in seeking alcohol as a solution.

He was recently diagnosed with dementia after a long period of denial. We couldn't handle him by ourselves anymore, so we put him in a social home with a medical staff. I moved back home a while back under the guise of her requesting me to help with Dad. My brothers and sisters would come often to help but ultimately, it was up to me and Mom to care for him. I never felt like we did the wrong thing, but sometimes I felt as if I ushered in the decision in a selfish act to be with Mom alone.

Since he was placed in the home, we've re-established our unique relationship on a daily level, and I tell her often how much I've missed it. We explored many fantasies together and we continue to be adventurous in our sexual lives. Mom is now over sixty, but you wouldn't imagine the energy a woman her age has when she has a young, energetic partner to keep her mind active and her body ready for action.

One night, we lay in bed as we both took turns telling the story of how it all began. I started reliving the events of the first night. I told it as accurately as I could remember after all that time. I injected some hyperbole for fun. When I finished the story, Mom kissed my lips softly and put her hand on my chest.

"You know, I may not remember that first night together. I may have no memory about what happened and despite how I felt the following day after discovering it, I have no regrets."