No Memory, No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's our sex life?" she said, pointing to herself. "I knew that one was coming today," she said as she smiled.

She exhaled deeply as she looked up towards the ceiling as she searched for the words.

"Well, it's not dead but it's nothing like what we're doing. Your father doesn't understand that I still want intimacy and I think he doesn't understand because he doesn't desire it as much as he used to. I'll not go into the details, but when it happens, it's... nice. Not great or amazing, but nice. I think I can stop being shy around you. I'm not old, Jeremy. As you can see, I have a lot of energy in this arena. I'm not willing to give that up. Having said that, I will tell you that I'm only saying that because of what we did. I could say I had accepted my fate when it came to our intimate relationship and would not have sought out another man as I told you before. Since this started with us, I feel energized in a safe environment."

I knew what she meant. It was her home and she felt safe there. I was also not a stranger. Our situation, however, was not safe but we could work with it.

"Alright, well, do you ever think there would come a time where you would find a need to tell him?" I asked immediately after she answered the previous question.

She laughed and adamantly denied that she would or even could ever do that.

"I never thought I would ever be in a position to say this, but I think that if we lived in a perfect world, I could tell him that I want more than he was providing without him feeling less like a man or whatever it is he would feel. He would let me have someone else, and most importantly, he would agree that you were the best candidate," she added, thinking about each step of the equation that would have to take place.

We ate silently for a few minutes. The questions I had were answered, even the one that she said she couldn't answer. It wasn't ending, but it would certainly never be the same as it was that week.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, knowing what I wanted to do.

She finished her meal and smiled softly at me.

"I want to leave this mess on the table, and I want you to come back to my room," she said as she stood up and held her hand out for me to take.

I wiped my mouth and took her hand as she led me to her room. I wished I could have resided in her head as she walked down the hall, reading every thought and feeling, reading every emotion. I was lost in thought when she brought me out of my trance. She was facing me in her room and had her hand resting against my cheek.

"I'd like you to slowly take my clothes off. You made love to me last night, but you didn't get a good look. I want you to see me in the light and make love to me again as you look at me," she said as she looked at me as if waiting nervously for a response.

"Oh, is that all? I was going to do that anyway!" I said sarcastically.

She slapped my arm and giggled before returning to a serious face. I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned in and kissed Mom as I began to unbutton her shirt. When the buttons were free, I moved behind her and relieved her of her shirt. I ran my fingers up her arms, around the top of her back and down her spine until I reached the clasp of her bra.

"Where did you learn all this," she said playfully.

"Right now," I responded.

"You're a natural lover," she whispered, looking over her shoulder.

Her eyes told a story of longing. They were vague in how they read me, but caring and ferocious as well. I'd never had a woman look at me the way Mom did just then. A realization that she regarded me as a man struck me. I stopped everything I was doing to meet her gaze. We had a conversation with our eyes. Only when she slowly blinked at me before looking away did I get the confirmation I was looking for. I was her man from that day forward.

I leaned in and kissed her neck as I unclasped her bra. My hands returned to her shoulders as my kiss lingered and they swept her bra away, freeing her breasts from their confines. She shivered a little as the colder air hit her nipples. I reached around and cupped each one in my hands and slid a finger over each nipple as I released her from my kiss.

"I'm ready for you to be naked," I whispered in her ear.

"Me too, baby," she whispered as I reached around her and unsnapped her pants and slid the zipper down.

I pushed my hands into the waistband of her jeans and panties and as I slid them down her legs, my hand drifted back to her ass and slid over each cheek. I got on my knees behind her and planted small kisses all over her ass and I helped her step out of her pants. I rested my butt against my heels and turned Mom around. For the first time since it all began, she was looking down at me and I was looking up at her body.

Looking up, I saw Mom in a way I never saw before. Her legs were smooth as silk and her pussy was trimmed, but not shaved. Her stomach had some extra weight in it, but not the roll that would be present of someone overweight. Her breasts sagged gently against her chest.

I wrapped my hands around her and once again, I placed my hands on her ass and moved in. Mom sensed what was about to happen and spread her legs slightly. I kissed the area just below her belly button and trailed my tongue just lightly down across the hair on her mound until I met her hood-covered clit. She placed her hands on my head and one grabbed a fistful of hair as she gasped.

I slid my tongue under the hood and sucked her clit into my mouth and I could feel her body respond to my ministrations. I teased her for a while longer knowing that was not what she intended to be happening just then. She allowed it and even played into it. She gripped my hair and held me in place as she mumbled under her breath about how good it felt. When I felt she had been sufficiently teased, I ran the width of my tongue from the bottom of her slit to her clit and kissed her there before standing.

"That should do it," I said.

I was her man, but I had a lot to learn. The childish phrases I refused to give up were not what Mom deserved to hear from the new man in her life.

Mom didn't say a thing before dropping to her knees and quickly fishing my cock out of my pants and wrapping her lips around it. She sucked it in and out of her mouth until I was hard and stood up with her own confirmation.

"No, I think that actually should do it!" she said beaming with pride.

My phrases may not have been those of a mature lover, but when Mom reciprocated in kind, it made me feel as if it were our thing to bring some comedy to our relationship.

Mom removed the rest of my clothes, and we got in the shower together. It was more of a make out session than it was a cleansing. When we were done, we made our way to her bed and tussled about. I expected that we would resume our activities from much earlier in the morning, but instead, we lay naked, touching each other and asking questions.

"Tell me, Jeremy, what experience do you have in this arena? Have you had sex before me?" she asked as I suckled her nipple.

"Do you remember Cheryl?" I asked. She nodded. "She was my first and only, but we had sex a lot."

Mom took a disapproving look.

"I knew she wasn't any good," she said in a disappointed tone.

"Oh, she was quite good, Mom," I said as I smiled at her.

Mom shoved me lightly. "But nobody else?"

I shook my head and attended to her tits again.

"One day, you're going to find a woman to marry. Between now and then, you may have one or more partners. I wonder if I'll be jealous or happy for you," she said as she thought out loud.

I became frustrated that the discussion was not headed in a pleasing direction so, I stopped and laid on my side facing Mom while she opined out loud. I felt the need to interject my own thoughts into the discussion.

"Understand that I will feel the same way. Whenever I walk past your door when he is here, I'll wonder what's going on. If ever I hear the familiar noises I have come to learn you make, I'll not be happy. I won't be angry, but I know there will be some jealousy. So, you see, you're not the only one. That's why I asked if you would ever come to tell him."

Mom sighed.

"We've gotten ourselves into quite a predicament, I guess," Mom said as she began to cover herself with the sheets. Since she was only covering herself, I felt an immediate need to repair the situation. I stopped her from covering completely.

"What are you doing?" I asked, specifically avoiding calling her 'Mom.'"

"I don't want this to hurt me or you, I feel like we should stop and just forget about what we've done and go about our lives," she said staring at the wall opposite of me.

I thought for a moment and turned her head so she would be looking at me.

"I'll give you time to see if you believe that is the right path for both of us, but I want you again if you'll allow me. Whether you allow me inside you again or not, I'll walk out of this room and wait for you in the living room. From there, we can go about whichever path of life you've chosen," I offered.

"Why is it up to me?" she asked curiously.

"My entire life's worth of choices and decisions have been up to you for the most part. You've always made it a priority to ensure I never made a decision that you knew would cause undue harm. I suspect you would give this the same thought and come to a reasonable conclusion."

I uncovered her chest and she seemed to be more at ease.

"Do I need to decide today, or can we explore the week and see how we feel at the end? We've already had sex and it was good. It was good in more ways than the casual observer would see. I want as much as I can have without causing either of us any heart ache," she said.

"That would be this week. We have several days to explore and maybe together we can figure it out?" I suggested.

Mom smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"I like that idea," she said as she tossed away the sheets, revealing her nude body once again. She opened her legs, inviting me in.

I put my hand between her legs and kissed her again, "Do you want me to make slow love to you, Mom or do you want me inside you?"

"I want you to lick me down there then I want you inside me!" she whispered loudly.

"My pleasure," I responded happily.

I slid down her body and rested between her legs. My hands petted her inner thighs as my tongue began to gently touch her outer lips. Mom cooed as I took my tongue on an adventure in her pussy. I paused each time her reaction increased and learned what turned her on. After my exploration, I focused on her clit with the bonus of one inserted finger.

"Fuck me with that finger, baby! Suck my clit and finger fuck me!" she said loudly.

While everything Mom was saying wasn't new to her, hearing it from her mouth was still new to me. I enjoyed learning that Mom was the mystery that was every woman in the world. You never truly know a woman until you've had her in your bed.

I did as Mom requested and inserted a single finger inside her as she began to gyrate her pussy against my face. I inserted another finger and she moaned loudly but stopped her gyrations which allowed me to focus on her clit. She moaned and groaned as I brought her closer and closer to her first orgasm.

"I want your dick inside me when I cum! Get up here and fuck me!" she yelled as she began pulling me up by my hair.

It was painful but amusing at the same time. I climbed up her body and laid on her as I used one hand to grip one of her tits and guided my cock into her pussy with the other.

"Oh, fuck I love feeling your cock slide into me," she squeaked out as I filled her.

"Me too," I said as I began a rhythmic motion in and out of her.

I eventually ended up resting on my forearms as Mom had her hands on my ass, pulling me harder into her as I thrust in. It was at that moment that I suddenly became aware of the fact that neither of us were using protection.

"Mom, should I be cumming inside you? I'm not wearing protection," I asked.

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to worry about that. I want to feel all your cum inside my pussy. Fill `er up!" she said giggling.

I smiled and went faster in and out of her.

"Are you going to cum soon?" Mom asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I shook my head as I continued to slowly push my cock in and out of Mom.

"I want to be on top. I want you to see me in a better position as I give you pleasure. You've been doing all the work! Let me help," she offered.

I reached one arm underneath her and told her to hold on tight as I attempted to shift our position without breaking our bond.

"Ooh!" she said happily as she suddenly found herself straddling me with my cock still buried inside her. She wiggled her butt, allowing the slightest addition length of my cock inside her. When she was settled, she seductively moved her hands from her knees, up her legs, and over her stomach to her tits. She looked at each one and she played with its nipple. As she pinched both at the same time, she looked at me.

"I like this position best. I get to control how deep you go. I get to show you my body as I like to choose. Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"I'll always love what I see when you're in front of me," I said.

She began to slowly rock back and forth as she grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. She kept her hands on mine as she rose higher and slowly rested back down.

"I love that I can go as fast or as slow as I want. I love your hands right here and when you cum, I can make sure you cum deeper inside me. I love the feeling when a man cums inside me almost as much as I like swallowing it," she admitted.

"I can be like this and control the movement," she said before she leaned down, compressing her tits against my chest, "or I can be like this, where you can hold my ass and pump your cock back and forth in my pussy," she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me like this for a while," she begged.

"I'll cum soon if I do," I informed her.

"It's okay. I noticed you tend to remain hard after you cum and then I'll show you how I make myself cum in this position," she whispered again.

I put my hands on her ass and began to thrust into her quickly.

"Oh," I grunted, "fuck! I'm going to cum inside you, Mom!"

"Fuck me hard and cum inside my pussy! I want to feel it all!" she grunted.

When I shot the first rope of cum into her, she slammed herself down onto me.

"Keep cumming. I can feel it better like this. I can feel your cock pulsate as you shoot inside me!" she said excitedly.

I grunted with each pulse of my cock and Mom exhaled happily. She was truly happy with our adventure. When I was done, she moved a hand down to her clit and began to rub it in circles slowly. Instead of raising her body up and down, she glided back and forth, forcing my cock in and out of her only slightly. It would seem she was not far from cumming when I did.

"Squeeze my tits, baby. Pinch my nipples! I'm going to cum soon!" she announced.

I did as she asked but as soon as I touched her nipples, her body began to convulse. She was mid orgasm, and I was proud to have brought her over the edge.

"Cum all over my cock, Mom. I can feel the walls of your pussy ripple around me," I told her as I stared at her closed eyes.

"Baby! So intense!" she squeaked loudly.

She put her hands on my chest as her orgasm washed over her.

"So good," she repeated over and over until she opened her eyes. "I love being with you so much!" she added and leaned down to kiss me. Her tongue traveled past my lips and danced with my own. I'd heard of post-coital bliss, but I believe that was the first time I had experienced it.

We laid in bed talking most of the day and went out to eat later that night. We put aside the concept of ending our special relationship and spent the entire night talking about sex, our experiences and preferences. Lying in bed, we talked about our fantasies. I learned about Mom's risky public sex fantasy that she very much wanted to try one day. I also learned of a milder fantasy involving her and another woman. We talked about both, but I planned for later to explore her public fantasy.

She asked me about mine and I replied that the public sex concept interested me, and I also enjoyed the concept of watching two women have sex. We ended up on the topic of incest. Naturally, the obvious questions were asked. We both learned that neither of us ever thought about the concept before, neither me with my siblings nor her with her children. I asked again about how the first encounter came to be and she said she still didn't understand it.

We showered together again later but cleaned each other instead of acting like a couple of horny teenagers. We got dressed and headed to a local restaurant. After a short wait, the server brought us to a table, but I requested one in the back of the restaurant, away from the kitchen and other guests. Mom looked at me awkwardly, but I winked at her. I doubt she understood my plans, but even if she got the concept in her head, there was no way she would have guessed what was on my mind.

We sat down and ordered our drinks. Mom ordered a double shot and shared it with me despite the objections of the server. After that, she requested a bottle of wine and two glasses, and proceeded to share that with me as well. Once the server took our food order, I enacted my plan.

"Since we're not yet sure what the outcome of the week will be, I have a request that I think could help us both out, regardless of what we, or you, choose to do once Dad gets home," I offered.

Mom sipped her wine and raised her eyebrows as an offering that she wanted to hear my proposal.

"Whether or not I get to fuck you anymore after this week remains to be seen," I started, intentionally using 'fuck' to start getting her worked up, "but I would like to record some of the things we do. If we don't carry this on, it would be a memento of our time together. Whether we do or do not, it could ease any kind of jealousy either of us may feel in times where it could rear its ugly head."

Mom stopped drinking her wine when I mentioned fucking her. She looked around in mild panic and I smiled as she did.

"Jeremy! Someone could be listening!" she whispered.

"Nobody is listening, Mom. There's no one around. What do you think of my proposal?" I asked.

"You have my interest. What would we record?"

She fell into my trap.

"It would start like your average home movie, but after some time, the real action would begin. We can do it any way we like. Can you think of something you would like to see on it?"

She shook her head without a word.

"Well, I was thinking the first scene would be either you sucking my dick or me eating your pussy. I would be careful to set the camera close enough to ensure the slurping sounds my tongue makes in your wet pussy or your lips as they work up and down my cock," I said as I watched Mom's hand dip below the table.

"It could also be of one of use masturbating like you're doing now," I said, raising both my eyebrows in a knowing manner.

She blushed and smiled wickedly.

"I'm going to take my cock out right here, Mom. I'm going to rub it while you finger yourself. Do you have a finger in your pussy?" I asked in a whisper.

Mom nodded as I noticed her eyelids fluttering slightly.

"I could also use my phone to record it so we could get closeups of the hottest moments. Like maybe if I have you bent over the couch and I'm fucking you deep from behind, I could zoom in and capture the wetness on the shaft of my cock as it slides in and out," I said, egging her masturbation on.

Mom made some quick movements under the table and moved to sit beside me.

"I want you to finger me while you tell me what we would record. I'll rub your cock for you," she whispered in my ear.