No Monkey Business: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel an orgasm coming on, as much from the erotic sight of mom ravaging her breasts while I took her mouth and pussy simultaneously as from the feel of her mouth on me. I didn't want to cum before her though, and held on as well as I could until mom arched her back even further and let my cock go with an incoherent cry as she came around my fingers, her free hand slapping at the bed as she did so.

The tight grip she had on my cock was just about the only thing holding back my own orgasm at this point, so as soon as mom looked semi coherent again I tapped her hand. "Mom, I'm close," I said breathily. She looked up at me, slightly dazed. I was ready to lay on her and provide that much needed seed as soon as she let go of me, but before I could she rolled clumsily off the bed.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she said, her voice a little slurred.

I complied, assuming she'd straddle me, but instead she dropped to her knees between my legs. "No mom I'm really clo-ohhh," I said as she took my cock back in her mouth, sliding her lips tightly down further than I'd seen her go before, and just holding them there. I thought the sight alone was going to make me climax, but my cum stayed miraculously inside even as she slowly dragged her mouth off me, her lips forming a perfect seal the whole way up. Once she was fully off she sat back on her feet, a dreamy smile aimed at me. I took a couple of deep breaths, willing my cum to hold on just a moment longer. "Really. Close," I said in a strangled voice, and mom raised herself up, finally coming up to where I needed her to be.

Quite what happened next is still a mystery to me. Mom was on her knees between my legs. She put her hands on my knees to boost her up so she could, presumably, come back down onto my cock and I could finally cum inside her. She was part way through this process and her face was just level with mine when she seemed to slip, even though there was nothing to actually slip on. Instead of getting up high enough to straddle me she instead slipped back down onto her knees, but in the process my cock somehow got caught up in the material of her top, pulling it up in the process, and leaving us back where we'd just been but now her white t-shirt was pulled up over her stomach to reveal a hint of underboob, and my cock was nestled up inside her top and snugly between her tits.

"Oops," said mom with a mischievous grin, while I could only manage a strangled 'urk' not sure how I hadn't cum yet. "Well, while you're here," she said, looking down, and apparently talking to my cock. She grabbed a tit in each hand and pushed them together, enfolding my sensitive cock in a far too pleasurable embrace. And then she slowly lifted herself up then dropped herself back down again.

"No no no no," I said, urgency dripping from every negative. I reached down and grabbed mom by the armpits, meaning to pull her up and hopefully stuff my cock inside her before it was too late. She seemed to misunderstand though, and raised her arms as I pulled, leaving me nothing to hold onto. Her arms reached up and wrapped around my neck, pulling me down to her for a lingering kiss. Her tits were no longer being actively squashed around my cock by her hands, but her t-shirt was tight enough and her tits big enough that it simply didn't matter. As her lips met mine I let out a frankly embarrassing whimper, and started to cum.

Mom moaned against my lips, and I'm sure I felt a smile, as my hips trembled and three or four long spurts of cum shot out of me followed by a steady trickle. When she pulled back a few seconds later the smile was gone, if it was ever there, replaced by a look of polite confusion. We both looked down to see a trickle of cum sliding down from her neck back into her top, and the front of the formerly white t-shirt now rapidly turning grey as my cum seeped into it.

"Oh my," she said at last, dabbing at the ever expanding cum stain with her finger.

"I'm sorry, mom" I said, abashed. Mom just gave me a smile that told me everything was okay then leant up to kiss my cheek.

"It's okay, sweetheart, accidents happen." With that she got back to her feet, my cock falling free of her top as she did so. I grabbed my underwear to stop my cock dribbling any last cum on the bed. "I'd better wash this," she said, running her finger through the cum stain again. "And myself," she added, touching the glob on her neck. She then turned and headed out of my room, fiddling with her top as she walked. My eyes automatically following her ass as she went. Just after she left my room but before she'd fully vanished around the corner she glanced over her shoulder at me. "I'll be in the shower if you need anything," she said.

"Okay, mom," I said back.

She looked at me for a moment longer then turned away. But still she just stood there with her back to me. Then, in one fluid movement, she grabbed the t-shirt at its base and pulled it up and off, scrunching it up as she held it. My mouth dropped as I stared at her naked body from the back. It took my breath away, and mom must have heard my gasp in the silence of the house. "Anything at all," she said, before stepping out of view. I nodded dumbly, not realizing that she wouldn't see that until I'd heard her bedroom door click shut and the shower start.

---

I ate my breakfast in something of a daze, while mom seemed to be going for a particularly long shower. I didn't hear the water stop running until I'd eaten, cleaned myself up, and started some last minute college preparations in my room. Mom poked her head around my doorway about an hour after she'd last passed through it, her hair dried and in a loose ponytail and anything lower than her neck hidden from view. Though I didn't see any of that at first.

"What cha up to?" she asked, startling me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked as she grinned at me jumping.

"Oh hours and hours," she said.

"I don't believe you."

"Then you are very wise. So what cha up to?"

I gestured around my room, where I'd started arranging the things I'd want for college but also needed for home and so hadn't packed last weekend. "Just sorting out some college stuff," I explained, since the fact that some of my pens had moved might not have been immediately obvious nor totally informative for mom.

"Ah, okay, I'll leave you to it then," she said. Her head slowly vanished from the doorway, before popping back a second later. "I'll be in my room if you want me," she said.

"'kay, mom," I said, turning back to what I was doing. She stayed there a moment longer, then vanished once more.

---

My sorting took up much of the morning, and midday was nearly upon us when I finished up and headed downstairs. Mom was nowhere to be seen and I assumed still in her room, so I sat on the couch to lose myself in some mindless daytime television.

I certainly found something mindless, and had entered a kind of stupor by the time mom entered the living room twenty minutes later. I glanced up at her as she came over to the couch, and was instantly destupified. She was once again rocking the white tank top and short black plaid skirt from earlier in the week. Maybe if I was more into fashion I'd get bored of seeing her in the same clothes, but I am a simple man and mom's gorgeous legs and enticing cleavage were things I would never get bored of.

Mom sat down next to me on the couch, leaning into me so that the side of her breast brushed against my arm. I swallowed, suddenly nervous. "What's this?" asked mom, and I dragged my eyes away from her cleavage to follow her gaze to the television, where a chimpanzee was frantically typing at a computer.

"Uh, Doctor Panpan, PhD," I said. Mom glanced at me to see if I was joking, and I shrugged. "He's the world's top nuclear scientist, but he dies in a car crash. He donates his organs, though, and his heart is given to this dying bonobo." I gestured to the ape on screen. "And I guess now the bonobo is the world's top nuclear scientist. Also a spy," I added as the bonobo finished hacking into the mainframe just in time to get into a firefight with some henchmen.

"Wow," said mom, which is about all one could say to be honest. "Sounds terrible."

"Yep," I said. There was a pause.

"Wanna fool around instead?" she asked.

"Oh god, yes."

I got a flash of mom's grin as she turned and straddled me before our lips met and my world became one of touches and smells and sounds, her body grinding onto mine with a purpose and the faint coconut scent of her shampoo and the desperate little moans she made against my lips. My fingers slid up the back of her skirt to feel her ass, then I pushed them up the front of her body, grabbing her breasts and sliding my thumbs back and forth over them until I could feel the hardness of her nipples, and then back to her ass which my hands missed too much to ignore.

Despite our last session only being a few hours ago, mom seemed like a woman possessed. Our making out and groping straddled the line between passionate and frantic, and with a particularly throaty growl she edged back a bit to pull open my jeans and pull them down far enough to be able to reach in and pull out my erection. As soon as she had it her lips were back to mine, and she kissed me with an urgency only matched by that with which she jerked on my cock.

I was seriously turned on, and definitely feeling like a good old fashioned quickie was an excellent way to start the afternoon. Mom seemed to agree as she tore her lips from mine, a look of pure hunger on her face. She raised herself slightly on her knees and then reached down between her legs. I pulled the front of her skirt out of the way in time to see her pull her panties to one side, the entrance to her pussy hovering a couple of inches over my very ready cock.

"Want to go for a ride?" she asked huskily, dropping down slightly so the end of my cock kissed her entrance.

"Oh yes," I breathed trying to flex my hips in a way that would push me into her.

"Yeah?" she said, slowly rotating her hips to tease me. I was most definitely teased, and was just about to grab her hips and pull her down onto me when she vanished.

Not, like, Frodo-putting-on-the-ring vanished, obviously. I saw her go, I just wasn't expecting it. With impressive speed she hopped off me and the couch and rounded it, heading for the front door.

I just sat there, my cock still throbbing on full display and confusion reigning supreme. I turned to look over the back of the couch, just in time to see mom finish putting on some shoes, and open the front door. "Come on, let's go for a ride," she said to me with a grin that was about as innocent as, well, as her. And just like that she left.

I would have given chase immediately, but she'd helpfully left the front door and my jeans wide open, so I had to deal with the latter before I could approach the former. Once I'd wrestled my cock back into my jeans and done them up I marched over to the front door, hoping mom was just messing around and we could get back to the serious business of a son impregnating his horny mom.

But no, there she was in the driver's seat of her car, engine running and slowly rolling towards the road. I put on some shoes in record time and then jogged out of the house as quickly as I could with an erection squashed into my jeans. I had a brief panic when the front door clicked shut before remembering that the house key was attached to mom's car key, so we were all good.

Panic over, I ran around to the passenger side of mom's car, diving in when she momentarily paused it, only to be pushed back in my seat as she accelerated down the road.

"Seatbelt on," she said when I hadn't done so after half a minute. Normally I'm good about that sort of thing, but normally mom's own seatbelt isn't pulled tightly between her breasts, making them look like they're about to spill out of her top. Once I was safely belted in she patted my leg. "Good boy."

We drove for about fifteen minutes, I know not where. Not because I have a poor sense of direction, but rather because, well, I refer you to earlier comments concerning mom's breasts. When I did finally manage to look away from mom and glance outside, the road seemed familiar, though I couldn't quite place it.

"Where are we headed?" I asked at last.

"Somewhere nice. Get your dick out please," she said. I nodded, before my ears caught up with my brain. She'd said the whole thing in the same tone and for a moment I hadn't processed it. Trepidation about exposing myself in broad daylight fought a brief battle with my arousal, and was handily beaten. I popped open the buttons on my jeans and pushed them down to my mid thigh, freeing my definitely-not-soft cock. I wouldn't say I'm an exhibitionist, but mom's presence was enough to arouse me where ever we were, and as soon as it was out in the open my cock started to stiffen, going from definitely-not-soft to really-quite-hard.

Mom seemed happy to ignore me for the next minute or so, concentrating on her driving. And then as we made our way down a forest-lined road she casually reached over and grabbed my cock. I let out a gasp and pushed my head back into the headrest.

"Whoops, I thought that was the gearshift," said mom as she started to give long strokes to my cock.

I gave her a suspicious look. "Your car's an automatic," I said.

"Well," she said. "Double whoops."

I let the matter slide, too caught up in the exquisite feeling of mom's hand gliding up to the head of my cock and then back down again. She started with a light touch but as the handjob continued my cock produced a little bead of precum, shich she rubbed around the head with her thumb. That bead was followed by a trickle, which she smeared around the end of my cock with her fingertips. Before long I was producing a steady supply of precum every few strokes, and mom increased the pressure of her grip as more and more lube got involved. It was easily better than any solo masturbation I'd ever experienced, and I knew jerking myself off would never be quite as satisfying again.

I was so caught up in the experience that I scarcely noticed mom turn the car into a small gravel lined car park amongst the trees. There were only a couple of cars parked there, but mom still went to the very far corner in order to park next to a large black pick-up truck. I would have been impressed at how well she could drive one-handed if I wasn't so busy being impressed by what that other hand was doing.

"Here we are," she said once the engine was off. She unclipped her seatbelt and turned to face me, finally taking her hand off me and holding it up. "Wow. Did you cum already?" she said, turning the hand over and staring at the sticky fluid coating it. I shook my head, not quite trusting myself to speak. "Mmm, good," she said, leaning over to give me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Well, let's go stretch our legs!" she said, turning to face her door and glancing out of her window before immediately turning back. "There's something in the way of my door," she said. "So I'll have to get out of yours, okay?"

"Uh, sure," I said, going to undo my seatbelt so I could get out first. I didn't even get as far as pressing the release button before mom scrambled over to my side of the car, ending up straddling me in my seat. I saw a blush creep into her neck as she lowered herself, pressing her panties down against my throbbing erection. We both made little noises of pleasure and her eyes closed for a long moment.

"Oops," she eventually said, giving her hips a lazy rock against me. "I-".

I'm sure she was about to come out with a hilarious one liner, but I was far too horny to laugh at that moment so it would have been a waste. Instead I grabbed mom's head, pulling it down to my own and interrupting her with my lips. Her words turned to moans against me and she reached between us with shaking hands, trying to grab my cock and move her skirt out of the way and slide her panties to the side all in one go. It took a few attempts but she got there in the end, and I felt the heat of her pussy on my cock a second before she engulfed me in it. Between us there was enough lubrication to make short work of any resistance, and she barely had to rock her hips a couple of times before she was sat on me, my whole cock surrounded by her tightness.

"Hnng, fuck," she moaned, pulling her lips away and resting her forehead against mine for a few seconds. She then moved her head back so she could stare straight into my soul as she bit her lip and then started lifting and dropping herself onto me in fast, furious thrusts. The whole car rocked each time she came down, and a noisy clap followed as if applauding my imminent eruption into her.

"Gonna cum," I groaned, the words running together into meaningless syllables, and my whole body tensing. And then mom stopped, my orgasm teetering on the precipice with one foot forward. My gaze bore into her and hers bore into mine.

"Ten thrusts, time's up," she said, as a smile that Vlad the Impaler would probably call a bit too evil came to her lips. I just stared at her, not understanding the words. But I understood what happened next as she opened the car door next to us and hopped out of the car. I made some sort of animalistic noise as I tried to undo my seatbelt, momentarily forgetting how buttons worked. Once I was freed from that I leapt out of the car, expecting to see mom dancing off into the distance. But no, she was stood right there, between our car and the pick-up truck next to it. I breathed heavily, my cock rising and falling in time with my chest, and stared at mom like a lion stares at a lady lion in heat. I was so horny I couldn't even remember what female lions were called.

"You should put that away," said mom, staring down at my cock. She then took a step closer and ran a fingertip along it. I swallowed hard, but didn't move. "We should go for a walk," she then said, her gaze never wavering. "You definitely shouldn't shove me against this truck and fuck me with this-"

"Delightful penis," is probably how that sentence was meant to end. Instead it ended with a little woop as I grabbed mom and span her around to face the black truck we'd parked next to. I pushed her upper back closer to the truck and pulled her waist further away so that she was bent over, her head resting on her forearm which in turn was splayed against the driver's side window of the truck.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, even as she hiked her skirt out of the way and pulled her panties to one side. I'm glad she did since I was in full on caveman mode and probably would have just tried fucking her through both items of clothing. With nothing between us, I shoved my cock into her, too horny to even savor that beautiful first moment of penetration. Instead I grabbed mom by the hips and hammered into her for all I was worth. "Oh fuck, keep doing it," she groaned, lowering her forehead onto her arm. I grunted, anything but my imminent climax becoming irrelevant. On the next thrust I shoved extra hard into mom, pushing her whole body against the stranger's truck. "Yes!" she squealed, a cry lost in the sudden noise of the truck's alarm blaring all around us. I didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore. Balls deep in my mom I become quite the nihilist.

I ran my hands up mom's front, grabbing her tits hard enough to make her cry out, and then she gave a little scream. She'd been making so many noises that this one didn't even register. The next one did though. "What the fuck is that?" she yelped, close enough to my ear that I could hear her over the truck's alarm. I looked down and saw a chocolate Labrador sniffing mom's leg. Now, I love dogs, but there's a time and a place and this was neither. I stilled my hips, my roaring orgasm not quite so urgent with this sudden audience. Mom went a step further and pushed me back, my cock sliding from her in the process. I quickly stuffed it back in my jeans, self conscious about this random pet seeing my most private parts.