No Monkey Business: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all far too much for me and my much-teased cock to take any more. I felt a swirling sensation in my balls and groin, almost as if three days worth of semen was winding up for release. "Mom, gonna cum," I yelped, and started to roll off her so I could get my cock to a more useful hole of hers. Before I got anywhere though her arms flashed up and around me, grabbing me by the ass and pulling my cock back into her mouth deeper than it had yet been. Her tongue went crazy around my sensitive head and I cried out, both from the pleasure of my imminent orgasm and frustration that I wasn't where I needed to be.

With a burst of willpower that, honestly, they'll probably be singing songs about in a thousand years time, I wrenched myself sideways, breaking free from mom's grip and rolling onto the muddy grass beside her. I wrapped my hand tightly around my cock as I landed, as desperate to restrain my cum as it was desperate to emerge. It was a mad scramble then down towards mom's legs even as she started arching her back and crying out from an imminent orgasm of her own.

I planned to just jam my cock into mom as soon as I got within cock's length of her pussy. But she'd only lowered her jeans to a few inches below her thighs, which is not an ideal place for them to be for what I had in mind. With one hand round my cock holding back a tidal wave of an orgasm and what felt like seconds till that tidal wave arrived anyway, I was short on options. Tugging her jeans down far enough to be able to access her pussy using only one hand seemed implausible. And then a moment of horny inspiration struck. I grabbed her by the knees with my free arm, and unceremoniously shoved upwards. Mom let out a squeal of surprise as I used my body to lever her legs up over her body, until her knees were hovering inches above her head. This raised her pussy and ass and left both of them lewdly exposed, though some of her pussy was covered by her fingers that never let up their frantic strumming of her clit. Under other circumstances I wouldn't have been able to resist diving tongue first into the sight before me. But we were both way, way beyond any oral foreplay, and so instead I used her legs for support and lifted myself up over her. With a shaking hand I guided the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy, then pushed it down, down into her.

Mom's whole body shuddered as I made contact and she let out a cry that started "I'm cu-" then descended into incoherent squeals as ever more of my cock vanished into her. The cries only quieted when I finally bottomed out with my balls pressed hard into her ass. Like a well practised relay team, that was when my orgasm took over.

I'd never quite had an orgasm like it, and probably never will again. I'm guessing it was the three days of edging followed by me stopping stimulating my cock just as I came. Whatever the case it hit different.

Rather than building up to a plateau and then bursting out of me with a few, admittedly pleasurable, spurts, this orgasm seemed to linger on the plateau. And linger. And linger. And just when I thought I wasn't actually cumming and would need to give mom some thrusts after all, I felt it start to happen. Not a few spurts and an immediate come down, but rather a steady flow of both cum and pleasure seemed to come from my cock, making me tremble all over. The feelings seemed to both wane and crescendo simultaneously, the pleasure fading away as the trickle of cum slowed and stopped, but my cock also seeming to stretch inside mom until it felt like it was going to burst.

It all got too much, and I pushed myself out of mom on wobbly arms, before collapsing beside her on my back, both of us gasping for air.

We both laid there, getting our breath back, for a few minutes. The cool rain actually felt nice after the sweat I'd just built up. The prickly grass poking me in the ass, less so. At some point I reached out with my hand and found mom's and we just lay there holding hands, a sweet counterpoint to the anything but sweet act we'd just finished.

Mom lowered her legs slowly, a beatific smile on her face. What did not go down, I soon noticed, was my cock. It lay still hard on my stomach, an occasional little dribble of cum leaking from the end being the only evidence that I had actually climaxed. I gave it an experimental single stroke and found that it was sensitive but only in an extra pleasurable and not actively painful way like my cock usually got after cumming. I wasn't quite sure what to do with that information. What I was sure about was that we should head indoors. The rain had gone from pleasantly cool to downright cold, and at one point I thought I heard a distant rumble of thunder.

Just as I was about to propose this plan to mom, she pushed her jeans further down her legs then kicked them off. That done she rolled over, nuzzling up against me. "Hey," she said, probably to me but possibly to my cock which she started giving long strokes with her fingertip as soon as she arrived.

"Hey," I said back, but she was already on the move, shuffling down the side of my body until her head was level with my crotch. With a complete lack of ceremony she leaned over, picked up my cock, and slid it into her mouth.

There was nothing frenzied about what followed, mom simply kept her soft lips wrapped around my cock and moved her head back and forth, pushing down until she had half of my cock in her mouth then pulling back until just the very tip remained. Every few strokes she'd pause at the tip and give it a few feather light kisses or lick around it. Both felt amazing and after five or so minutes I could feel my orgasm coming back for an encore. I tapped mom on the shoulder to warn her and she pushed herself upright and slung a leg over me, straddling me. She kept a hand on my cock throughout, slowly pumping it as she moved then using the hand to guide me into her waiting pussy.

After a few short strokes she managed to take all of me, and just sat there, eyes closed, and a contented smile on her face. I felt a sudden compulsion to be near her, and pushed myself into a sitting position. Mom's smile only widened as I came up to meet her and wrapped my arms around her body, and she in return wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me against her until we were cheek to cheek, and clasping each other. There was no making out and no thrusting, just the erotic sounds of her breath against my ear as we slowly rocked back and forth, waving in the breeze. It was minimal stimulation, but I could already tell that it was going to be enough, my second climax approaching with each little motion we made.

I leant down to mom's neck as that orgasm approached, giving her a gentle kiss. My position left her mouth right next to my ear, and she whispered "I love you."

Wholly unexpectedly, that was enough. I moaned into her neck and she started stroking my back as my hips twitched and a surge of pleasure blossomed in me. My cock pulsed inside her over and over, adding still more cum until I felt utterly drained.

I shivered then, as the cold finally hit home. Mom felt my tremble, and must have felt the cold too. Given how soaked we both were it was hard to miss. She gave my forehead a single lingering kiss, then got to her feet, mindless of the copious quantities of my cum that left trickling down her legs, then helped me to my feet. I almost slipped on the sodden grass as I stood, but mom caught me and we ended up clinging to one another, both grinning like idiots.

"Turned out nice again," she said over the noise of the rain, making me laugh, which made her laugh. As if on cue thunder rumbled from somewhere nearby. It would have been more epic if that had happened as we came, but then mom probably would have given birth to Thor and that seems like a lot of responsibility.

Once we were both more or less steady on our feet, mom bent over to pick up her jeans, revealing her ass to me. I let out another snort of laughter. Not because her ass is intrinsically funny. It is, in fact, seriously mouth watering. No, I laughed because laying down on the wet lawn had left its mark on mom.

Mom glanced at me as she heard me laugh, automatically smiling but also raising an eyebrow in silent enquiry. "Your ass is grass," I said, doing an impression of a 1920s mobster for reasons that made sense at the time but with hindsight, not so much.

Mom glanced behind her and saw that her whole back side was indeed covered in grass and mud stains. The back of her jumper and jeans hadn't escaped the dirt, but it was most noticeable on her otherwise pale ass. She gave an ineffectual swipe of one of her butt cheeks, getting rid of a single blade of grass and transferring some of the mud to her hand, then shrugged and looked back at me. "And I'm the lawnmower!" she growled, before baring her teeth and stalking towards me, twiddling her fingers around one another like someone telling another person to hurry up.

"Is that, is that an impression of a lawnmower?" I asked, just before she mowed right into me.

"Yes?" she said, her shoulders slumping a bit. "Not believable?"

"Oh no, it was great," I said. "I thought 'where has mother gone and whence did this lawnmower come from?' Honest."

She grinned, though she could probably see through my deception. Her smile lit up my whole world. Or, more likely, the lightning that flashed nearby did, almost immediately followed by a boom of thunder. We both looked alarmed once we could see again, and mom grabbed my hand. "Cometh on, Shakespeare," she said, "let's head inside."

---

We stripped in the laundry room as soon as we got through the back door, tossing our wet, dirty clothes on the floor rather than making the stuff in the hamper even wetter and dirtier. That left me naked and mom in just a plain black bra. It wasn't as obviously sexy as the one she'd worn for my lapdance on Sunday night, but mom's body in general and the way her nipples poked at the material in particular meant it was devastatingly sexy nonetheless.

"Hoo boy. Cold," she said, wrapping her arms around herself once our clothes were off. I was shivering too, now hoping our impatience to get each other off wasn't going to be rewarded by pneumonia. We stepped towards each other almost at the same time, wrapping ourselves tightly in one another's embrace. My chin rested on her shoulder while her cheek rested on mine, her warm breath tickling my neck. Our hands mirrored one another, stroking softly up and down one another's backs. It was, all things considered, quite an innocent moment. Though after a few minutes of having mom's hands roaming me, of having her naked ass in my periphery, and of having her tits squashed into my chest, I will admit that my cock started to stir against her.

Mom let out a soft growl as she felt it, which definitely made my cock more than stir. "Normally I'd think of something we could do with that," she said quietly, giving her hips a little roll so that she pressed against my cock on the final word. "But..." she finally released me then and took a small step back, immediately wrapping her arms around herself. "...we both really need a hot shower."

That was hard to argue with. My shivering had waned while holding mom but both of us were still cold, and both of us were still covered in mud and grass in certain places. I nodded in agreement. "Good idea," I said. Mom nodded, as if to say 'of course!', and then turned to go. She barely made it a step away before turning back and darting towards me, giving me a single peck on the lips, before grinning and dashing off again. I couldn't stop smiling for some reason, so shook my head and went upstairs for a shower of my own.

---

What should have been a two minute journey to my shower ended up taking a little longer. I stopped in my bedroom first to grab some underwear to put on post-shower. Sure it was strange to worry about my modesty while literally walking around the house naked, but it was an old habit and so, like John McClane, died hard. With a vengeance.

Once in my room I saw that I had a message on my phone from a friend, giving me an update on college life. So I responded to that, then checked my emails, then twenty minutes had passed and I still wasn't in the shower. Feeling oddly guilty I made haste to my bathroom and turned on the shower. Once the water was nice and hot I got in, pulled the shower door closed, and got to work making myself much cleaner and much warmer.

I don't normally have very long showers, which was useful given how many I'd needed to take recently. This was a special occasion though, so I luxuriated in the cascade of hot water for twenty or thirty minutes, long after I'd finished cleaning myself.

Getting out of the shower before I turned into an actual prune was just crossing my mind when I heard the bathroom door burst open. I quickly wiped the water from my eyes, wondering what the hell the emergency was, just in time to see mom yank open the shower door. She was wearing a tight fitting black t-shirt, a scowl, and, nope, that was it.

I had maybe half a second to take in her appearance, noting her damp hair, and to wonder if she was angry at me for showering too long and wasting water. Once that half second was up she stepped into the shower with me, pulling the door shut behind her, pushing me against the side with her hands, then following up with her whole body. The shower was still running but she didn't even seem to notice, far too busy as she was mashing her lips to mine, and grabbing my hands to slap them onto her ass. When I dug my fingers into the flesh of her ass cheeks she moaned into my mouth then slid a hand down between us to grab my cock.

After two orgasms in rapid succession my cock had been enjoying a well earned rest in the shower, but it certainly woke up now as mom's fingers encircled it and gave it a few quick strokes. Rather than keep up the handjob mom pulled her hips back slightly so that she could push my cock in between her legs. She clamped her thighs shut then, holding my ever more interested cock tight against her labia as she started rocking her hips back and forth.

I wanted to tell her how good it felt, how good she felt, but her mouth returned to mine before I could do anything but gasp, and her tongue darted out to meet mine. We stayed locked together like that for precious minutes, her mouth never leaving mine, my hands never leaving her ass, her hands alternating between my hair, my cheeks, my chest, and anywhere else on my body she could reach. I was in heaven and couldn't imagine how this could feel any better. And then on one back stroke of her hips she kept on moving, letting my cock slide out from between her legs and finally breaking the kiss. In one swift movement she turned away from me and bent over, using one hand on the opposite side of the shower for support and arching her back in a way that was unfairly arousing for such a simple gesture. With her remaining hand she reached back to grab my cock and guide it straight into her pussy.

A beautiful pressure surrounded my cock as I entered her, and as I did I held onto her hips, never again wanting to be not touching her. It was hard to tell in the stream of water from the shower, but she felt especially wet this time, and after a few firm shoves back against me she had me bottomed out inside of her. She froze in the position, her head hanging down and wet hair forming a curtain around it. Maybe she was savoring the moment or maybe she was acclimatizing to me. After being a good son and giving her a solid three seconds to savor or acclimatize, I dug in my fingers and started slamming my hips into her. Each thrust resulted in a noisy slap of wet skin on wet skin, and I had to keep shaking the water from my face so that I could take in the hypnotising sight of her ass jiggling each time we made contact. For her part mom kept her head down, though ever louder gasps and moans managed to sneak out from behind the curtain of her hair.

I'd only been thrusting for what felt like seconds before mom abruptly pulled herself off me and span around to face me. Any noise of complaint I could make as my cock suddenly felt exposed died in my throat as she once again pushed her lips hard enough against mine to make me worry later that they'd bruise. In the moment all I could concentrate on was the feel of mom's body. My hand's immediately returned to her ass and I pulled her against me by it, trying to make little thrusts as my cock lay pinned between me and her groin. Mom smiled against my lips at my efforts and then slid down into a crouch, the end of my cock bouncing against her t-shirt clad tits and then her chin as she descended, before she caught it in her mouth once she was down.

I leant my head back against the side of the shower, then realized the view was way better in the opposite direction. Looking down, I saw mom just holding my cock in her mouth, though I could very much feel that her tongue was being far more active. The eroticism was only a little bit lessened by the stream of water from the shower blasting straight down on to mom's head where she was. In particular her hair was getting thoroughly soaked again and trying to fall between her and my cock. She released me long enough to flick her hair to the side and then take my cock again, her head slightly tilted this time to keep her hair out of the way, which afforded me my best view yet of my cock vanishing into her mouth.

My fingers worked their way into her hair, or at least tried to. Wet fingers in wet hair is not as easy as it sounds, and after I accidentally pulled her hair mom paused her tongue movements to look up at me, a classic 'don't do that' mom-look, though this one had the unusual twist of her having my cock in her mouth as she gave it.

Once it was clear I was leaving her hair alone, she bobbed along the length of my cock a handful of times, before grabbing me by the waist and hauling herself to her feet again. I leant forward for a kiss, but got a face full of hair instead as she span around, bent over, and once more stuffed my cock inside her. Neither of us could hold in a gasp as I filled her with my cock and began hammering into her, only for that sweet feeling of being wrapped inside her to vanish again after a dozen or so thrusts.

As she span around and immediately hunkered down to take my cock into her mouth again I tried to think about why she was teasing me this way. Not that thinking was particularly easy as her lips held tightly to my cock and her tongue lapped at the head. I wasn't supposed to be inside her until I was ready to cum, and while I was getting close to my orgasm, I hadn't told mom that. So why these mini-fucks of about ten thrusts?

Inspiration struck me even as mom gave my cock one long lick from base to head, then popped up again, assuming the position and sliding me back into her. She wasn't giving me roughly ten thrusts, she was giving me exactly ten, as per our updated rules. Any more than that was fucking, which we clearly weren't doing now as my cock buried its way into her over and over. Sure enough, after ten incredible strokes she pulled off again and turned to face me, this time pushing her whole body against me. The wet fabric of her t-shirt grazed against my chest as she rubbed herself against me with abandon, kissing me when she could but seemingly happy as long as her lips were never far from my skin. I was tempted to rip it off (her t-shirt, not my skin) but it looked tight to begin with, and was now so thoroughly soaked that I knew I'd need scissors to get it off in a hurry.

I settled for reaching up to grab at mom's tits through the material with one hand, while the other returned to her ass. I squeezed her mercilessly, while she ground herself against me, squashing my cock and rubbing it around with her body. I was getting seriously close to cumming now, and as she span around once more I thought this would be the time. The first big thrust she made back against me confirmed that view, as I felt a swirling sensation in my balls and knew the point of no return was approaching. I hammered into her for all I was worth, harder than I ever had before, earning more grunts from mom who flipped her hair to one side and looked over her shoulder at me, a mixture of surprise, pleasure and pain on her face. Or just lust, really.

1...1314151617...20