No Monkey Business: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tenth thrust and my orgasm were both almost upon us, and I really don't know which would have arrived first. Neither did, in the event, since after some forty minutes of showering from me, and a similar amount from mom beforehand, the hot water finally gave up the ghost.

You might think that with me being balls deep in the finest body I'd ever likely see, moments away from orgasm, nothing could stop us. You'd be wrong, as the sudden gush of cold water made us both cry out, mom in a shriek and me in a strong manly way, and definitely not a shriek indistinguishable from mom's. I turned to the shower controls, my lust-addled mind taking precious seconds to remember how to turn off the water. Mom took a more direct approach and shoved open the shower door, pulling herself off me and all but leaping into the bathroom. As soon as the water was off I dived after her, and we came together in a damp maelstrom of kisses and hands, both of us unwilling to leave any part of the other untouched. As our bodies pressed together mom started lifting herself up on her tiptoes then dropping down again in a quick jiggle, moaning in frustration as my cock refused to just magically fall between her legs, line up with her entrance, and fill her back up again.

She wasn't the only one frustrated, and with a burst of willpower I stopped fondling mom all over and instead grabbed her waist, spinning her around and bending her over my bathroom sink. Mom let out a long moan as I grabbed my cock and ran the head between her pussy lips, pushing forward slightly until I found her entrance and then sliding back into her. Her moan turned into a grunt as I did so, which turned into a series of grunts as I resumed hammering into her.

Despite their reputation, the cold shower had done little to soothe my lust and I could feel myself ready to burst inside mom. I placed my hands on her shoulders, giving her little tugs back against me as I rammed into her. Some small part of me even managed to keep count during all this, and I felt my frustration mount as I hit ten thrusts just shy of cumming. Mom made a noise that perfectly encapsulated my feelings, and reached behind herself to put her hand on my stomach and give me a little push back. I was far, far too close to my release to play this game again, though, and grabbed mom's hips, pushing her against the sink and grunting as I accelerated my hips.

Mom hissed something vaguely affirmative, and moved her hand from my stomach to one of my hands, squeezing it firmly. Her other hand reached up to the mirror over the sink, wiping across it before grabbing onto the sink for support. In the gap she'd made in the fog on the mirror I could see mom's face, and she could see mine. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as we locked eyes, and her whole body convulsed as she came. The look in her eyes, the sight of her orgasm, and the relentless fucking were all too much for me, and I came inside her with what felt like explosive force, gripping her hips tightly and holding myself deep inside her as we both made small movements against one another.

We stayed like that for just long enough to get our breath back, before I took a shaky step back, my now very flaccid cock falling from mom with a little dribble of fluid. Mom didn't move for a few moments longer, still bent over the sink, head down. Finally she turned and left the bathroom, without even looking at me, and I felt a sense of loss cut through me, threatening to shred my post-orgasmic glow. A knot seemed to tighten inside me, a knot that, come to think of it, had been tautening all week. The kind of knot that people go to therapy for. But no. Figurative knots and actual therapists were forgotten seconds later as mom returned, a towel now wrapped around her t-shirt-less body and another one in her hand. She came over and wrapped the second towel all around me, before hugging me tightly, her hands gently stroking me through the towel. I hugged back, kissing her gently on the forehead, and earning a satisfied smile in return. She then returned the kiss, though on the lips this time, then exited the bathroom. I heard her bedroom door click shut a moment later, and I got busy drying myself off. It only occurred to me later that we hadn't said a word the entire time.

---

While mom did whatever she was doing in her room, I followed my heart, which deferred to my stomach, which insisted I make some damn dinner. That was easy enough, since grandma's early exit meant we had enough leftover bolognese to last a couple of nights. I boiled some pasta while the microwave did its thing, and then dished up, somehow managing not to splatter the t-shirt I'd put on with any sauce. Small victories, eh?

Any notion I had that mom and I were so in tune with one another that she'd psychically know dinner was ready and just appear was dashed when mom utterly failed to appear. When I knocked on her bedroom door she answered quickly enough, and I found her on the phone to my grandma. She was now dressed in her robe, though I could see she had a t-shirt on underneath it. I did some kind of interpretive dance to indicate that dinner was ready, which despite its deep emotional resonance only got a smirk from mom. Nevertheless, she did follow me downstairs to the kitchen, passing me the phone on the way so that I could say hi and bye to my grandparents.

Dinner was a muted affair, except for all the unbecoming slurps that are inevitable with spaghetti. Once it was over we moved to the living room and collapsed on the couch by unspoken agreement.

I had grand plans, you know. Once I stopped feeling quite so stuffed I was definitely ready to continue making up for lost time with mom. True, I was feeling a tiny bit sore from our earlier sessions, but that wouldn't really matter since my primary goal was to sink to the floor between mom's legs and find out whether she was wearing anything beneath that robe except a t-shirt. With my mouth. I was going to go down on her, is what I mean.

It didn't quite go to plan. Instead I found myself blearily opening my eyes several hours later. It took me a moment to realize I'd fallen asleep on the couch with mom snuggled up against me. The question of why I'd woken up was soon answered when mom gave a snore that I'd like to say was adorable, but definitely had an element of dying-animal to it. I gave her a prod, and she came to, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and frowning.

"What time is it?" she asked, though it came out more as whattam zit?

"Late," I said, which seemed sufficiently accurate. Despite looking like a pair of arthritic zombies we managed to turn everything off and head upstairs without falling asleep en route. After several nights of little sleep and our earlier rather physically active trysts I think we both just wanted to go to bed and pass out for a day or two. So as we reached mom's bedroom door, her on her way to her bed and me on my way to the bathroom, we didn't start a passionate clinch, instead she just gave me a peck on the lips, a smile, and bid me goodnight. Before she could turn away I gave her a peck back, only widening her smile. We then turned to go our separate ways only for me to be spun back by her hand on my arm. Another chaste kiss and another grin followed. And then we really did manage to go our separate ways. At least until I finished in the bathroom and was heading to my room. On my way past her room I gave a little knock on the door. It opened at once with mom stood there, grinning like a kid. I darted forward for one last little chaste kiss, then headed bedward for an unbroken dreamless night of sweet, sweet sleep.

---

If I'd woken up naturally on that Friday morning I might have laid there in bed and felt a profound sense of loss. This was it, the last day before I went to college and so the last day of me doing mom 'a little favor'. Tomorrow we'd just be mom and son again, not whatever we were now. Which I suppose was still mom and son, just with significantly more sex. I might have wondered how I'd cope going from all this sexual activity with mom to none at all. I might have wondered how mom would cope with it. Our enforced chastity earlier in the week suggested we would not cope well, but without the temptation of each other's presence maybe we'd do better. And lurking behind it all, of course, was the question of mom's pregnancy. The rules, the regularity, the situation as a whole, it was just a means to an end. Mom hadn't really mentioned the whole pregnancy thing since quite early on in our arrangement but I assumed she hadn't got a positive result from a test yet nor started her next period. The former would mean we could stop our activities and the latter I thought I'd notice. So what if this had all been for naught? I would have had a lot to think about if I'd woken up naturally.

Instead I was awoken by a hand shaking my shoulder.

"Morning, you," said mom's soft voice as I dragged my eyes open and the world came into focus. She smiled, a warm motherly smile, as I returned to the land of the conscious. My gaze traveled from her smile downwards, to the tight t-shirt she was wearing, a white twin to the black one she'd worn in the bathroom last night, down to a pair of simple black panties, and still further down to her bare, shapely legs. Having made the journey down her body, my gaze made the return trip, savoring the details of mom's body until I was once again focused on her face, where her sweet motherly smile was now noticeably more wicked.

"Hey, mom," I croaked, before clearing my throat. The question of what time it was died on my lips as mom reached down to push her panties down and off, then she slipped into bed with me, laying facing me just a few inches away.

For a while we simply lay there like that, deep under the covers with only our heads peeking out. She seemed content to just take in the details of my face, her playful smile never faltering as her eyes moved from my lips to my eyes to my hair. I too couldn't seem to take my eyes off her. Not so long ago I'd used mom's face to postpone my orgasm, I remembered guiltily, now I could feel my cock stirring just from laying here next to this woman with the radiant smile, this confident, sexy woman.

"I raised such a handsome boy," she said at last in a whisper, reaching out to stroke the hair above my ear and then cupping my cheek.

"And I raised such a sexy mom," I said back, resting a hand on the curve of her hip. That got me a laugh, and somewhere under the covers our free hands found one another.

And still we lay there like that, basking in each others company for a while. Then mom wiggled forward until we were almost touching. "Sexy, huh?" she whispered, trying to sound playful but I could hear the doubt in her voice.

I moved my hips forward slightly, poking her thigh with my erection. "So sexy," I murmured back, hoping I sounded as earnest as I felt.

She wiggled forward again until our noses were almost touching and our bodies made contact every time we breathed. "Prove it," she whispered.

I didn't need to be asked twice and grabbed her by the back, pulling her torso to mine and pushing my lips against hers. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling my lips even harder against hers, though our mouths stayed closed, stifling our moans. Our other hands gripped one another tightly, and a moment later mom threw a leg over me, not straddling me but just humping against my thigh with abandon. The heat and wetness I could feel left my cock straining between us, and I humped back, glad for any stimulation I could conjure. As the heat under the covers built up I slipped my hand up the back of mom's t-shirt, relishing the feel of her skin and the way her body writhed as she did her level best to get off on my leg.

Before either of us humped our way to an orgasm mom released my head for a moment to throw the blanket off us. She failed miserably, but after a bit of family teamwork we got the blanket on the floor and our hands and mouths back on each other, though not before I'd drunk in the sight of her wantonly grinding herself against me.

I wished every morning could start this way, a wish that only deepened as mom rolled onto her back and dragged me along for the ride, ending up with me on top of her. No longer satisfied with my leg she ground herself against my straining cock, which felt fit to burst right through my precum soaked underwear. Before it did though mom interrupted our kiss to take my head in her hands, look me dead in the eye, and ask "Are you close?"

I took a quick stock check and shook my head. I was so very aroused, but not ready to blow just yet. Mom just stared at me for a long moment, then reached down and slipped her thumbs into my underwear, pushing them down until my cock sprang free. Given our positions, this meant the head of my cock landed at the entrance to mom's pussy. Mom then lifted her legs up, bending her knees in order to get a grip on my lowered underwear with her feet. In the process the head of my cock slipped inside of her. I gasped at the feeling, while mom just smiled wickedly as she pushed my underwear down and off with her feet, a smile that widened as the motion slid another couple of inches of my cock inside of her. Once her legs were back down again she tilted her head. "Are you sure?" she asked before glancing down between us at where my cock was visibly penetrating her.

I gulped, my willpower at an all time low. But I'd agreed to the rules and didn't want to lie to mom now. And so I nodded. "Sorry mom, not close yet."

Mom just stared at me, her smile losing some of its luster. After a long moment she grabbed one of my hands and pushed it down towards where our bodies were joined. I nearly toppled over in the process, but managed to keep my balance. "Well you'd better fuck me with something," she said, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

I took the hint and slipped my cock out of mom, marvelling at how slick it looked after barely being inside her. Not wanting to keep mom waiting I then moved a finger to her clit and started rubbing my finger from side to side. Mom's smile regained some of its shine and she let out a contented moan, before she grabbed my wrist and shoved it further down. "No foreplay," she said, looking at me. "I just want you to fuck me." She moved my finger to her entrance. I nodded and slid my finger into her. She closed her eyes as I did so, gasping softly as my whole finger entered her wetness with barely any resistance. She didn't seem to be in the mood for slow teasing so I immediately withdrew it and then pushed back in again, building up a fast rhythm. "Yes," she hissed over the wet sounds of my finger plunging into her. "Yes," she said again, arching her back so that her tits were pushed upwards, then grabbing one in each hand and squeezing them roughly through her t-shirt. "Another one," she gasped, then gasped even louder as I added my middle finger to the one already sliding into her.

My relationship with my ex-girlfriend Cassie wasn't particularly sexually educational, but one thing she did teach me was that if you're doing something that's working, then keep doing it. I suppose that's true in general whether we're talking about a lifestyle change, a new outlook on life, or finger fucking your mother. What I was doing was clearly working for mom, so rather than try to cleverly mix it up with more fingers or awkwardly licking her at the same time I just kept on doing it. Mom certainly had no complaints, and after a few more minutes her eyes snapped open as she let out a choked little gasp and her body shook. As her orgasm took her I could feel her muscles clenching my fingers inside her to an almost painful degree. But fortunately I didn't have to come up with a story for how I broke my fingers that didn't involve being crushed by my mom's pussy, as she then slowly relaxed, sinking her back onto the bed and smiling lazily.

She wasn't entirely done, though, as when I started to pull my now very wet fingers out she grabbed my wrist and guided them back in, before showing me the slow in-and-out motion that she wanted.

I followed her wishes, slowly fingering her while she laid back looking content. Content and mischievous, rather, as her eyes soon drifted down to my cock. It had softened slightly as I concentrated my attentions on fingering mom, which seems counterintuitive now I think about it. But not to worry, as mom gave it a veritable eye job and it rose back into action. (By eye job I mean looking at it all hungrily and sultrily, not the Serbian Film kind.)

After a minute or two of this mom tore her gaze from my cock and looked back at me. "Stand up," she said, simply.

I wasn't quite sure why she wanted me to do that, but normally when she gave orders in these situations they ended well for me, so with a mental shrug I pulled my fingers out of her and then stood up on the bed over her, wobbling slightly as one of my feet was close to the edge of the mattress. I gazed down at mom's half naked body, looking particularly fuckable in her post-orgasm glow. And she gazed up at me and my bobbing erection with a look of unbridled lust. No, wait. Unbridled amusement, not lust.

I had a brief moment of panic. Understandably so, I think. Standing there totally exposed before a woman and seeing amusement in her eyes will do that to a man, be he never so cocksure. I was pretty sure mom loved my cock, so my brain railed against the notion that she suddenly found it funny. That meant she was amused by my standing there. But she'd literally just told me to. Hadn't she?

"You meant stand by the bed, didn't you?" I said, comprehension hitting me like a hammer.

"I meant stand by the bed," mom said before cracking up.

I got off the bed without making a fool of myself, while mom still giggled away. Once I was down she gave me a winning smile. "I love you, you doofus," she said. "Now come here," and with that she shuffled to the edge of the bed, turned her head to the side, and spread her legs. She then reached over to grab my cock in one hand and my wrist in the other, then brought one to her mouth and the other to her pussy. I'll let you guess which was which.

Once I was close enough she wrapped her lips around the end of my cock (did you guess right?), but kept hold of the base of it, giving me little strokes as her tongue worked wonders over the tip. On the other hand I discovered that her amusement at her doofus of a son had done nothing to temper her arousal, as my fingers glided straight back into her pussy, rewarding me with a moan around the end of my cock. The sound of that intoxicated me. So partly to hear more and partly to get over the embarrassment of my recent mistake I immediately started a rapid motion with my fingers, a lewd wet sound filling the room as I finger banged her for all I was worth.

Mom cried out, releasing my cock from her mouth in the process. She looked up at me, her mouth opening and closing in an effort to make words. "Fuck!" was the first one she actually managed to vocalize, before adding "You need to slow down, sweetie, or you'll make me cum so... fucking... hard."

"Okay, mom," I said, slowing my fingers right down as mom panted next to my cock. Once she could breathe again she grabbed the end of my cock with her mouth and went to town on it, lapping and sucking while her hand frantically worked on the rest of it. I took that as my cue and immediately resumed my previous speed, my fingers a wet blur at her pussy.

Mom arched her back and grabbed at her tits, pinching the nipples through her white t-shirt. Her tongue stopped moving around the end of my cock, too busy trying to say something. But she did manage to keep her mouth on me this time, so I started rocking my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth while my fingers did the same to her pussy. One of her hands still had my cock in a death grip so I wasn't worried about pushing too far and hurting her, leaving me free to move my hips as fast as I wanted.

1...1415161718...20