No More Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We posed for photos, ate a meal, had speeches and we danced. We danced together a lot, close together and whispered indecent suggestions to each other as we moved.

Ellen dragged me away from the bar where I'd been resting briefly. She took me into her arms for a smooch dance. "You look very happy today. You fought hard for her, so now enjoy your life together and I hope that you'll be as happy as your Mum and me."

"I've told you this before. She is happy with you, I know that. I used to think that she was a happy woman before you met, but sometimes now I hardly recognise her. Thank you for that. I also want to thank you for being in my life, it's better for having you in it."

"You are a soppy git. Now, let's smooch until this finishes and then I suggest that you head off and do whatever it is the two of you have been promising each other. That will let me escape with my lover, who's made a few indecent suggestions of her own."

I kissed Mum and Ellen goodbye. As Hope and I headed to our room, we hitched up our skirts and giggled as we ran along the hall. It's hard to get a key card in the slot when your new wife is trying to get her hand inside the front of your dress, but I made it.

We kissed standing at the foot of the bed. Slow and lazy, with passion, at least until she bit my lower lip. "Hey, marital abuse!" I shouted.

"Shut up and sit on that counter. I want to abuse you some more." Hope got onto her knees, pulled up the hem of my dress and in one smooth movement, pulled my panties down around my ankles. I was very wet and that wasn't helped when her tongue worked its way inside me. The bottom of my dress slid down, covering her completely.

I came with a rush, my limbs turned to jelly, but I'd been turned on all day so I wasn't surprised. I screamed and Hope kept up her activity, although she was fiddling with something on the counter. She found whatever it was, but my eyes were closed with an almost overwhelming desire. Then I heard a humming that sounded vaguely familiar, although I couldn't place it, at least until I felt it vibrating against my clit. I don't know if it was the vibrations or the surprise, but I came and lifted several feet in the air. Well, maybe a couple of inches but it felt a lot more.

I eventually called a truce. "Please no more. I can't take any more right now and I need to lie down or I'm going to collapse." Hope giggled, pulled her head from under my skirts, helped me to stand and manoeuvred me to the bed. She started to undress me, but there were so many of those damn little buttons on the sleeves that I had to sit on the bed to work on them. We giggled and traded small kisses as we undid the buttons, it took a while, but mainly because the kissing kept distracting us.

Eventually, Hope stepped out of her dress, kicked off her heels and helped me get out of the tangle of clothes around my ankles. She threw herself onto the bed and, simpering, she said, "Come on slow coach, I need some attention down here..." she pointed between her legs, "...or here," pointing to her breasts. I lay on top of her and planted kisses on her nipples before taking the left one between my lips and the right one between my fingers. She moaned and grabbed a handful of hair, wrapping it around her fingers. There was no way I was going to be able to move without a significant hair loss. Between her sighs and moans, she muttered, "That is so good, so wonderful." She paused and then said, "I'm a married woman, I love another girl and I know that this is the real me, this is the life I want and the person that I want. Now you need to move lower, please."

She released my hair and I slid down kissing her torso as I went.

I kissed down the centre of her chest to her navel, stopped to kiss there and worked further down. I didn't stop at her hips just moved down kissing her left hip and thigh to her knee. Then I licked back up to the junction of her legs on the inside of her thigh. Then I switched sides kissing and licking down to her right knee before I moved to the inside of her thigh up. When I got back to the junction I looked up to see that she was staring down at me but her eyes looked glazed and I could see that her lips were swollen and she was ready for anything.

I stopped for a moment and reached up for a pillow. Hope looked at me with a little surprise in her face and that look grew even more as I threw her left leg over my right shoulder and did the same with her right leg so that it was over my other shoulder. I tucked the pillow underneath her bum.

I ran my tongue along the whole length of her lips, at the same time using my fingers to gently caress the inside of her thighs and the outside of her lips. I could hear her moaning and responding positively. I slid a finger inside of her, kissed her and probed with my tongue. She was getting increasingly aroused and it didn't take very long before she came. I felt her come yet again but she didn't seem to come down as I kept going, almost as if she was coming constantly. Then I heard, "Please, please, no more, I can't stand anymore. Please come up here - I need a cuddle."

We were both exhausted and lay on our backs holding hands. "We need to have a couple of hours of sleep, we have an early start. But in twenty-four hours we'll be in the Caribbean and we can indulge ourselves for two whole weeks."

Hope rolled onto her side and looked at me, "Twenty four hours is a very long time to go without, so we may have to make out on the train or plane, or maybe both. I'm happy and I love you."

Epilogue

Four years have passed since our wedding. Hope and I are still living at home with my Mum and Ellen. They're happy and still very much in love. Hope is over the trauma of Jimmy. She went back to work after the wedding and our lives settled down, although she isn't working just now; she's busy every day looking after the house, our daughter and the rest of us.

One Sunday we were walking in the park and sat watching the ducks when a ball rolled over and rested against my leg. A little girl, about five years of age, with pigtails, came up and, with a shy look, asked for her ball back. "She's cute," I remarked.

"I'd always thought that I'd have kids, but I suppose ..."

"You suppose what?"

"Well we can't, can we? And would you want kids?"

"We could and ..." At that moment I knew that I did want us to have kids.

Two years ago, we had a little girl. When Mum remarked that we should consider calling her Charity, I turned and made it clear that there would be no more Charity. Ellen thought that it seemed like destiny for us to be together and we realised that we had a name for her. Destiny is a beautiful little girl and wants for nothing. Mum and Ellen spoil her and, as they love looking after her, it gives Hope and me plenty of time alone. Maybe soon we'll have a second little one.

The End

Your comments are welcome.