No More Control Ch. 15

Story Info
Marietta goes naked.
1.8k words
4.58
8.4k
10
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers

The naked women held their embrace a few moments longer. They were outside in a public place. One woman had no clothes. The other had stripped butt naked where she stood.

"Are you hungry?" Sonya asked.

"Yeah, wanna grab something?" Marietta said.

"Sure! Tacos!" Naked Sonya playfully turned and strolled to the car. Marietta watched her perfect body sway in rhythm and her feet roll ever so sexy and her butt giggle ever so slightly.

Marietta reached down and picked up her phone and purse. She walked away from her clothes laying on the ground. Sonya had already sat down in the car. She was surprised and excited to see Marietta's curvy naked form appear in the driver's seat.

"What are you up to Marie?" Sonya asked. Marietta smiled at Sonya and turned the keys and started the car.

"We are getting Tacos," Marietta replied.

"You are going to get Tacos dressed like that?" Sonya teased.

"Yep. If you can go naked, I can do it too."

"But you liked that outfit you left in the parking lot."

"So? You don't like clothes and I can't touch you like this unless I'm naked."

Marietta slid her hand across the car and reached between Sonya's legs and rubbed her clit.

"See," Marietta said. "My arm is resting slightly against your nipple. My short sleeve shirt would be touching your collar bone. You wouldn't like that." Sonya's hips started rocking in the seat. "You are right, I don't want clothes to touch my body," She said breathlessly.

Marietta pulled her fingers out of Sonya's pussy, licked her fingers of the dazzlingly sweet juices and put the car in gear. Two naked women with no clothes were going for a drive back into the city.

The sun had set all the way now. The height of Marietta's SUV and the slightly tinted front windows provided adequate cover from any nosy motorists. Inside, Marietta was nervous but on impulse, she decided to see what its like to go naked in public with no cover. She decided to mind her speed, drive normal, and take necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.

Sonya had her legs spread casually playing in her pussy looking out the window. Her clit was hard once again. Marietta tried to take glances when she could while she was driving but there were some moments she had to focus. Sonya on the other hand, watched Marietta's tits bounce as she drove. Her tits were bigger than Sonya's and had more bounce as the car traveled down the road.

Sonya turned and smiled to her friend her hand still on her pussy. "I can't believe you left all your clothes! What are the workers gonna say when they find your clothes in the parking lot?"

"I guess they will be totally confused and then maybe even turned on that a woman ran around naked at their workplace," Marietta replied with a smile. "I can't believe you have been casually playing in your pussy nonstop since you got in the car. I'm surprised you haven't cum yet.

"I'm really edging right now," Sonya said. It just feels like I should always touch my clit and never let go. This just means I can cum in public faster when I'm ready to get out the car."

Marietta's nipples stiffened even more as the arrived to the Taco place hearing what Sonya just said. She was horny beyond belief.

"What are they going to say to us at the drive thru?" Sonya asked.

"Only one way to find out," Marietta said as she turned into the drive thru.

There were a few cars in line. The drive thru curved in such away where the car behind the other wasn't easily visible. "I think I'm going to cum now," Sonya blurted. She quickly unbuckled, open the door, and stepped out the car. Marietta quickly turned off the dome light. Sonya was furiously masturbating trying to cum as quick as possible.

Her whole naked body was in plain view to the parking lot and passing traffic in the distance. However, she was hidden in such a way that the cars in front would never notice. Her body was illuminated by the lights. Looking out over the parking lot, it was relatively empty. One person was walking into the Taco place in the distance, but he wasn't looking her way. She looked into each car in the parking lot for someone else. No one was there. The passing traffic in the distance was seemingly unaware of the naked woman masturbating in public.

Sonya began to drip cum again as she jacked her clit. Her hand a total blur. Hips bucking uncontrollably. A brief moan and few more contractions and she had her orgasm. She stood outside the car a few more seconds and took in her surroundings. She opened the glove box, got some wet wipes to freshen up and sat back inside. While her back was turned and her ass faced traffic, a "whoo" was heard by one of the passing cars. Sonya was finally seen while naked in public and she was absolutely thrilled. She smiled looking at Marietta. The equally naked woman in the driver's seat sat in her car wide eyed and star struck witnessing what her goddess body friend had done.

Sonya sat back down in the car and buckled up again. She had a big shit eating grin on her face. "Did you just do that? OMG WOW!!!!" Marietta said totally amazed at the taboo display Sonya put on in front of traffic. She even got a "whoo."

"Yeah girl, I just totally did! I told you if I edge, I can get off in public when the time is right and not get caught..well, if I don't face traffic," she laughed.

In that window of time, the car in front them just started to move forward. No one in the front of them noticed the event that unfolded behind them. Sonya had openly masturbated in public and got away with it. This is the confirmation she needed that going naked all the time was possible. Marietta also could see naked Sonya a real reality in the future. During that time, no other cars appeared in the parking lot. Her timing was absolutely perfect for her exhibition.

Marietta pulled up to the order window and rolled the window all the way down. It was a woman who spoke. More than likely a woman will see the two of them naked when they get to the window. "I say we just act natural and smile and wave," Sonya said. Marietta recalled when Sonya never really acknowledged anyone even if they greeted her in the past. Not only is she losing her inhibitions, she's also becoming more outgoing. Marietta decided to just go with the flow even though she was very nervous "You are right!" She said. "We are going to act natural!"

"I would also pay in cash. Don't what your first and last name out there associated with nakedness," Sonya said. She reached into her purse. "Here I have $20. That should cover our order. Tell them to keep the change too so we are not in the window too long."

"You really have been thinking this through!" Marietta said.

"Well, yeah," Sonya said. I may have become a naked freak, but I'm still my usual smart self. I'm just way more fun to be around. I like what I've become." Sonya was playing with herself again. Sonya playing in her pussy is probably her new normal.

"Don't rub yourself raw girl!" Marietta called her friend out teasingly.

"Maybe I want to see what its like if I do." I have to make up for lost time for not cumming when I was a teenager. She giggled slowly twirling in her juices. The sweet scent of Sonya's pussy had filled the car at this point.

This was the moment of truth. The two naked women were now rolling up to the window to get their food. With a friendly "hello" The two women exposed themselves to the work crew. There were a few odd glances from the staff, Sonya and Marietta just smiled. Eventually one of the staff said, "Looking good ladies! Be safe and have fun!" She looked like she was the manager. Sonya never stopped playing her pussy the whole time.

Sonya and Marietta gave each other a high five. "What a rush! Marietta said." The two naked women left the parking lot to head home.

"I think it's time we head home," Sonya said. "This was a great first night out! I have the confidence I need to live a clothing free lifestyle!"

"Well, I think I need to go back to my house and get some clothes," Marietta said.

"Even though I don't approve, you are right. We both can't run around naked full time." Sonya said with a sigh.

"Think of it this way," Marietta replied. "You get to be naked in a new place. You should walk with me into the house while I pack my overnight bag. Sonya perked up at the idea of being naked outside the car again.

The two naked women arrived at Marietta's house. Nonchalantly, Sonya walked right out in the open without looking leaving Marietta naked in her car. It was one thing to go with her tits out or drive naked. It was totally different to walk butt naked to her home with the neighbors seeing. Sonya looked invincible walking across the yard. She stood in plain view on the porch waiting on Marietta to get out.

With renewed confidence, Marietta walked out to her home naked as the day she was born. Her clothes were miles away left in a parking lot. Reaching the safety of her home, she finally acknowledged how horny she was. Looking at Sonya's erect clit and high from her honey scented hormones, Marietta got on her knees and started eating Sonya's pussy on the front porch. One hand supported her upper body. The other hand was in her pussy. She had to get off right there in the open.

Marietta was sucking sweet nectar from Sonya's pussy. Sonya kept her eyes open scanning her surroundings looking for someone to see them. Windows were closed and lights were on. People were home but no one was outside. Marietta was sucking on Sonya's pussy so hard, that her hips were being pulled forward. Marietta was high on Sonya's body and unable to stop herself. She was sucking harder. Lost in her pleasure, Sonya had orgasm after orgasm. Marietta wouldn't stop and Sonya was not going to tell her stop. Marietta's pussy was sopping wet and you could hear the slick slurping sounds of the two women pleasuring themselves in public.

Finally after a long while, Marietta finally collapsed on the grass giving herself an orgasm. Sonya slowly lowered herself down as well from quivering pleasure. The naked women were not concerned with getting inside. However, a car was approaching.


R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers