No More Control Ch. 16

Story Info
Sonya has another dream.
1.5k words
4.64
4.6k
4
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers

Marietta was the first one to react to the car approaching. She scrambled for cover hiding between the front of the car and her house. Sonya casually got up and walked into the the shadows on the side of the house barely out of sight before the headlights illuminated the yard. Once the car was past, seconds later, Sonya emerged from the shadows. Her caramel brown skin easily blended in with the darkness. Marietta's lighter complexion would have been noticed right away.

"Well, I guess it's time we go inside shall we? You need to get some...clothes...ugh I hate that word now," Sonya said.

"You are not nervous at all?" Marietta asked.

"Not at all. I'm mindful of my surroundings, I wasn't just going to stand there in case it was a patrol car. But I'm not going to move in fear. I will be seen but if I'm calm and confident I'm sure I can take it all in stride. Choosing this lifestyle will have it's difficulties. Openly admitting that you are giving up...clothes is not something everyone does." Sonya still stuttered saying that word. Marietta took note of this.

The two naked women walked inside Marietta's house. She turned and kissed Sonya on the lips again. "Even though I was scared to death this was the most fun I have had in a long time! Thanks so much!" She hugged Sonya.

"I thought I was supposed to say that," naked Sonya said smiling. "Hey we forgot about our food give me your keys again," Sonya grabbed the keys and walked right out the door without even looking. Naked was her new normal. Sonya bounded back to the car. She had more pep in her step and she loved the feeling of the outside air touching all of her body. No one was around at this hour. No one noticed a thing as the naked woman crossed the yard without a care.

Marietta was standing in the door way when she returned still naked. "You know it's going to take a while to get used to the new naked improved you," Marietta also had a big smile on her face. "I like the new naked me," Sonya said. "This is what I was missing in life!"

The two naked women sat down on the couch and watched a movie. Sonya was the first one to cuddle up to her naked friend. Her head rested on her breast. Nonchalantly, Marietta reached over and cupped Sonya's breast. Before the movie, Sonya was already getting ready to nod off. Marietta said softly. "You have had a long day. Go to sleep. I'll join you."

The two women got up and crawled in bed together. This was not the first time the two women shared a bed, but this was the first time the two were in bed together butt naked and embracing each other and giving each other a good night kiss. Sonya began to dream.

Sonya was wearing clothes. Shoes, pants, panties, shirt, bra. Confused she tried to undress herself. The shirt on her body would not budge no matter how hared she tried to lift it. She same with her shoes. She tried pulling on the clothing and it felt like it was stuck to her skin. She began to hear groans and screeching. It sounded like it was coming from the clothing that she could not remove from her body. Then as the noises got louder, her clothing started to squeeze tighter. As if her clothes were grafted on her skin, she could not pull them off her body. Trapped and afraid, she began to writhe in pain. Even her shoes were beginning to squish her toes. Pain began to coarse through her body. She couldn't breathe. Unable to scream any more, she gasped. The collar on her shirt tighten around her throat. She could hear someone calling her name. She was shaking. Everything went black. The shaking continued as she heard her name. It was Marietta's voice.

Marietta had awoken to Sonya talking in her sleep "Clothes, no," The sleeping naked woman said. She started to pull at her body as if to push something off. She pushed the sheets off the bed as her movements became more frantic. She started to convulse in her sleep. Now fully awake, Marietta rushed to wake up Sonya from her nightmare. Her pillow was wet with sweat. As Sonya slowly regained consciousness the convulsions ceased. Sonya opened her eyes with a gasp to see her best friend laying over her.

"Are you ok Sonya!?" Marietta said half questioning and half concerned.

"Yeah, I was having a terrible dream. I was trapped in my clothes and I couldn't take them off! It was horrible!" Sonya glanced over to the closet. The door was open and she could see the clothing in the shadows. Sonya bounced up and slammed the closet door.

"What was that about?" Marietta asked.

"The clothes Marie! I don't want to see them at all right now." Fear was still in Sonya's eyes. "Just..I need a minute, that dream was so real. I thought I was going to die. The clothes in my dream were squeezing me to death! I couldn't breathe!"

"You were convulsing in your sleep Sonya," Marietta replied.

"No! This felt real as if I were awake! I can't go back to wearing clothes! I would rather be arrested than wear clothes again!"

Marietta now officially concerned "Do you hear yourself right now?" You would rather go to jail than wear clothes?"

"Yes! I mean it! We will figure this out. Luckily you can still wear them. I can get groceries delivered! I can go outside at night!"

"How are you going to go back to work without clothes?" Marietta asked. She was concerned for her friend but she was also getting horny.

"I have a month to figure that out. I don't want to even THINK about putting something on my naked body!" Sonya was firm in her belief that she will remain naked.

Both naked women were wide awake now. Sonya could feel the bed sheets were wet from her sweat. "I'm going to go out and get some fresh air," Sonya said. "You probably should replace the sheets if you want to go back to sleep."

"Yeah. Good idea," Marietta replied. Sonya got up and left the bedroom. It just occurred to her what Sonya said. Where was she going to go? Marietta had a wooden fence in the back yard but it wasn't particularly high. Quickly, she slipped on a t-shirt and went out side. Marietta had been naked for so long, the fabric did feel foreign to her body, but it didn't feel uncomfortable like Sonya was experiencing.

Marietta heard the back door close. Following quickly after, she went out in the back yard wearing just her t-shirt. She found Sonya naked outside arms outstretched. It was about 1 am in the morning, so she wasn't concerned about neighbors. However Sonya's behavior was more questionable at hand. She was mumbling something. Marietta walked closer to hear what she was saying. She heard Sonya saying, "I am naked. I want to be naked. I will live naked. I will stay naked." She repeated this over and over. After the 5th time, she lowered her arms took a deep breath and turned to her friend.

"Hey there," Sonya said. "Yeah I know what I just did was very strange. I just felt like I had to do it. That nightmare really shook me and I needed to reset. I figured if I find something I can repeat all the time, I won't be scared to be naked all the time. I've chosen to become this way. I don't need to waver or back out now. I'm going to give up clothes."

Marietta didn't have a response. The reality of Sonya ever returning to her previous life or her previous self was nonexistent at this point. Sonya collapsed on Friday and now has become a totally obsessed nudity addict with no sign of stopping. Marietta was absolutely turned on. She took off her shirt. Sonya started masturbating again. "Marie, I know something is wrong with me. I can't stop this. A part of me is scared but another part of me wants to keep going." She started rubbing her pussy faster.

"Shhhh," Marie said putting a hand on Sonya's lips. The naked women embraced once again naked outside in the back yard. Sonya continued to jack her clit as they stood there, bouncing her hand against Marietta's pussy as well. Marietta reached down to her pussy to play too. Quietly the women locked lips masturbated and embraced each other while standing. Attempting to synchronize their orgasms, they came about the same time. After they caught their breath, Marietta said, "Don't change who you are or what you are becoming. This has been the best weekend of my life. From now on, just be the new you no matter where it takes you." Sonya felt tears grow in her eyes. She was happy. "Thank you so much Marie, she hugged her best friend and now lover."

Sonya was been given permission to lose control.


R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers