No More Control Ch. 19

Story Info
Sonya leaves the hospital...naked.
2.3k words
4.43
6.4k
4

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers

Sonya was rushed to the hospital. She was still lightly seizing when the medics arrived. Oddly her hand was locked on her pussy the whole time. Her eyes has rolled into the back of her head. She was drooling a little bit. Marietta quickly dressed anticipating the arrival of the medical staff carefully orchestrating her story, she stated she found her like that collapsed on the floor. She decided to place the wet towel form the bathroom next to Sonya to further drive the narrative that she was walking out of the shower and then seized. Sonya stabilized while riding to the hospital. While she was still unconscious, the worst was over.

Doctors performed tests and once again the results were negative. Even though the seizure was very concerning, her medical vitals had returned to normal quite rapidly. The only odd thing noticed by a few keen eyed staff was Sonya's hand always on her crotch even though she was unconscious. Marietta noticed a wet spot forming in between Sonya's legs. Somehow during all the commotion, Sonya had eventually been dressed into a hospital gown only then did her hand finally rest by her side instead of between her legs.

Marietta knew that Sonya would not like this when she came to. For now she was sleeping peacefully. A few nurses commented on her "perfume" unaware of the source of the scent. One nurse in particular noted the wet spot and Sonya's nipples and odd movements under the sheets. I guess her hand had moved back to her pussy after all. Remaining professional, she smiled at Marietta and walked away. Medically, Sonya was fine. Marietta was certain that whatever was occurring had to be purely psychological. She did vow never to push Sonya that far ever again since her fetish perversion and source of sexual pleasure is deeply rooted in exposure.

About another hour had passed and Sonya slowly gained consciousness. The very uncomfortable sensation of hot sand paper rippled across her skin like pins and needles and hot pokers. She was wearing clothes. Slowly opening her eyes, she realized she was in the hospital. Sonya remembered having an intense orgasm and she was rewarded with a trip to the hospital and clothing on her body.

Looking around the room, she saw Marietta. Confused she asked, "Why am I here? I was cumming? Was it really that bad? How long was I out?"

Marietta relieved to see Sonya awake said, "You had a seizure and passed out...again. This time I was there. What was I supposed to do? Leave you on the floor? You may have done this while I was gone, but you totally scared me."

Realizing the reality of the situation, Sonya began to understand. Also realizing her clothing situation, Sonya felt perfectly fine so she decided to get out of bed and strip. She decided to show more self control around Marietta so she would not get another trip to the hospital like this for a while. However, Sonya was fine on her own when she passed out from cumming in front of her mirror. Her thoughts were interrupted by Marietta.

Marietta watching her strip replied, "So this is how it's going to be? Just pure nakedness?"

Surprised by her tone, Sonya said, "Was I not clear? I don't care what happens from now on, I'm not wearing clothes. I can only imagine how much this bill will be going to the hospital twice in a week! I got too excited and I had an orgasm and passed out. I just got into it too much. I loved everything you were telling me and I got lost in my thoughts. I've become addicted to this feeling. I don't care to be seen. I want to get worse than I am now. I don't want to stop masturbating." Sonya had in fact started touching herself again.

Interrupting again Marietta replied, "People don't flat out pass out masturbating Sonya. Something is wrong." Marietta was scared for her friend. "What happens if you don't wake up?"

"Then I'll die happy Marie. If this is my reality when I get too turned on, I need to control myself better as not to alarm you but I may pass out again if I get too excited. Just...don't call 911 again ok?" Sonya had opened the windows and blinds all the way and was looking out the window. Her brown skin in complete view for anyone to see. She was on the 2nd floor. All the people had to do was look up. There were quite a few folks outside the window going about their day.

Marietta was at a loss for words. Logic and reason would not work. In fact Marietta felt that getting Sonya to put on clothes for any reason would end in an argument. Her biggest fear is the naked woman would shut her out only to hear of Sonya's arrest a few days later. Taking a different approach, Marietta decided to ask a question.

"So there is no stopping you from doing what I think you are about to do is there?" Sonya shook her head. Even though she was concerned for her friend, she smiled a little bit. Something deep inside Marietta wanted this to continue.

"I feel perfectly fine. I just got a little excited and over did it. What I didn't know was that my first true naked in public experience would be in a hospital. I'm actually nervous about it."

The naked goddess turned and faced Marietta. She stood with her feet slightly apart, her pussy was very swollen, wet, and glistening. Her clit was standing at attention. This was probably how her clit will be in the foreseeable future. Her breathing was a little shallow from anticipating what she was about to do. Her breasts were rising and falling to the rhythm of her breath. Her nipples were rock hard. Her almond eyes stared intently in Marietta's eyes seeing approval. The women knew what was going to happen next.

"I can't stop you no matter how much I am worried for you right now," Marietta said. "Can you compromise for me and can we take the stairs to so we have a chance to make it out of here without getting stopped?" Sonya never breaking eye contact with her friend started to smile a big smile. The naked woman bounded over to Marietta and gave her a big hug squeezing tightly. Even though her bare skin scorched in protest touching clothes, the love she had for Marietta outweighed the discomfort. She kissed Marietta, tears forming in her eyes. It was her turn to be emotional. Marietta embraced Sonya and patted her on the back.

"Well," Marietta said, "Let's sneak out of here before someone checks on us. This is totally crazy but I know you want to do this."

"I agree," Sonya replied. "Let's go."

Seconds later, the fearless naked goddess opened the door. Without looking, she was naked in the hallway padding along at a leisurely pace. They were on the 2nd floor but also on a quiet side of the hospital. It was late afternoon. The naked woman looked left and right to gain her bearings. She found the sign for the stairwell and proceeded to that direction.

"We probably shouldn't go out the main lobby," Sonya said. Her breasts were bouncing in rhythm to her steps. She over accentuated her walking to sway her hips. She could feel the breeze on her clit thanks to how wet her glistening pussy was. Marietta kept looking all around for anyone to see her. Sonya remained undetected so far. She started to enjoy the view when they got to the stairwell. "Let's go out a different way and see if we can make it out."

The hospital was built on a hill. There were two possible entry points for non emergency patients. The main lobby was on the first floor and there was a 2nd exit that led to the parking garage one level below. The beauty of the 2nd exit was it fed directly into the parking lot area. While it may be a longer walk, they would be out of the building without going through the main lobby.

"Can you do me a favor and try to hide if we see anyone?" Marietta asked. Sonya had a smirk on her face. "I can use the cars as cover once we get to the parking lot. I don't want to get caught and stopped so soon. I'm just starting to have fun!" Sonya playfully slapped her ass making a loud smack that echoed on the stairwell.

The women could hear voices all round them, but surprisingly, no caught them in the stairwell. However arriving to the parking lot was a different story. Without hesitation, Sonya opened the door and stepped out in the nude. Her casual pace, confidence, and darker complexion seemed to give her a little bit of immunity from detection in the dim garage. People were all around but have yet to notice the presence of this beautiful naked woman. Marietta counted at least 10 people who were totally oblivious to the naked woman's existence. Sonya might actually get away with this. However, they were still a short distance from the car. Also the darkness of the interior of the parking garage afforded some value of stealth.

What Marietta could not account for was anyone sitting in their car waiting for someone. However Sonya's nudity had once again slipped from concern to a turn-on for Marietta. Feeling emboldened, Sony began to play in her pussy while walking. It wasn't enough for her to be naked, she had to be masturbating too to get the same rush she had when that guy saw her on her balcony. Sonya was now craving more and more exposure to get the desired effect. In fact she didn't want to stop playing in her pussy even though she had cum so much today already. Marietta pulled out her phone when Sonya started her show.

Eventually she did get seen. An older woman saw her from a distance. She had a scowl on her face but did not say a word. Sonya looked at the old woman making eye contact. She smiled and waved with her free hand. Her other hand was still swirling in her juices and the noise from her pussy had become quite audible as she got wet. The old woman looked away in a huff. Sonya could feel the rush. Marietta panties were soaked.

Sonya could see the car when a sedan pulled up into the garage. Obeying Marietta's request Sonya slid in between two cars and crouched low to avoid detection. It was a younger man in his 30s driving a shiny BMW. "He would have enjoyed the show though Sonya." She continued to rub her pussy. She might have to cum before getting in Marietta's car. She didn't want to ruin the seats with her cum. The area Sonya was in was not open enough for her. It was too private to cum where she stood. Mind you, her only clothing was 2 floors up and that didn't even cover her ass because it was a gown.

Satisfied the coast was clear, Sonya padded naked the last few yards to the car. She walked in the middle of the parking garage and her hand still playing in her pussy. Her other hand had wandered up to her tits playing with her nipple. Her hips began to buck as she walked. She was showing signs she was getting ready to cum.

Suddenly unable to continue walking out of pleasure, she stopped everything she was doing and started to fap furiously while naked public in the middle of the parking lot. Marietta had wondered around to the front of Sonya to get a 360 view of her public masturbation addicted body. Marietta had her phone out recording. Sonya crouched slightly to provide better access, her pussy dripping. She came with a satisfying cum. A small puddle had formed on the ground between her legs. Marietta got all the footage she needed. Sexually satisfied, Sonya smiled, regained her composure and walked naked to Marietta's car.

To her surprise, her nipples stiffened again and her clit rose once again and it was throbbing. Her nipples felt... bigger. Even though she had just cum in public, she had the uncontrollable urge to masturbate again. The naked woman sat in Marietta's car. Her clit visually throbbing begging for attention.

"Uh..Marie...look"..Marie was amazed to see Sonya's clit has swollen to a size she had never seen before. Her pussy lips were engorged as if they were pumped. Sonya looked like she was so horny it hurt... unable to resist, her hand once again wandered to her pussy... "I...can't...stop..." Sonya said.. "It feels..soo... GOOD!".. her right wrist was spent..however..her left hand had taken over and was now swishing in her juices jacking her clit... "I need to cum...again!"...

Marietta knew taking her to a doctor was out of the question. Marietta said "Let's get you home so you can take care of yourself in a more comfortable place." Sonya was messing with the seat controls to find a more comfortable position. Her hips bucking uncontrollably. "Yeah.. I don't want to stop playing in my pussy!..but...I don't want to be in my home with clothes...we...I need them... gonee.." Sonya began to squirt in Marietta's car...Sonya let out a guttural moan of pleasure. The sweet smell of her cum filled the car.. Finally her clit and nipples began to soften..Sonya closed her eyes satisfied with her latest act of shameless public nudity and masturbation. She wanted to keep her eyes open to watch traffic but the last orgasm was so satisfying she decided to nap.

Sonya has lost control. Marietta saw a we spot had formed on her crotch through her jeans.

R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers