No More Control Ch. 18

Story Info
Sonya won't stop.
2.7k words
4.66
5.9k
7

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers

"What did you say?" Marietta asked.

"I want you to get rid of all my clothes. I don't need them," Sonya said swaying her ass in front of Marietta's face as they climbed the stairs.

"You need something in case of an emergency right?"

"Ok I'll compromise," Sonya replied with slight annoyance. "You can keep ONE sundress at YOUR place just in case I need something."

"But that means you will have nothing here in your home to cover up with," Marietta said turned on and concerned. She had not broken eye contact with Sonya's perfect ass while climbing the stairs. Sonya haf left her home nude without any clothing, got seen, masturbated in public multiple times, went to her friend's house naked, and is now returning to her apartment in broad daylight. She never got scared or ashamed.

"I know, and I LOVE the idea! I've been butt naked for most of the weekend I don't want to go back! In fact, I just want to go further from everything I used to be." Sonya had started masturbating again. With one hand in her pussy, she continued to walk up the stairs. Once they reached the 4th floor, her sweet scent had filled the air. Pulling her house key out her purse, she opened the door for Marietta to walk in.

Marietta asked, "Are you not going inside?"

"Not yet. I want to cum out here first," Sonya said. The main walk area was outdoors and had 4 apartments on each side with the stair case in the middle. Anyone could step out at any time and see her. "It feels better to cum outside," Sonya added. Impulsively, Marietta pulled out her phone to record Sonya playing with herself outside the apartment. Marietta thought to herself she might need a dedicated camera for all of this footage.

Cupping her pussy with her right hand and knees slightly bent, Sonya slightly bent her knees and closed her eyes. Her tongue stuck out licking her lips. She was moaning quite audibly. She was starting to drip more of her womanhood on the concrete.

"Damn girl," Marietta said. Keeping the phone steady with her free hand, Marietta started to play in her pussy. Sonya's scent along with the visual stimulation had turned Marietta on again already multiple times today. She wanted to keep filming the naked woman. The other part of her wanted to strip naked and go outside to eat her pussy. Giving in to her urges, she decided to stop the video and strip. Now that she was fully nude, she got an idea. Grabbing her phone again, Marietta walked over to her friend who still had her eyes closed. Her hand still rubbing her pussy. Still standing naked outside of her apartment for anyone to see.

Marietta started another video and started recording selfie-style. On her knees, she started licking Sonya's fingers signaling her to move so she suck Sonya's clit. Sonya looked down at her friend smiling. In between moans, she said "I'm glad...to...see you...naked...again." Sonya's hips were bucking to the rhythm of Marietta's sucking. Marietta was shooting the whole event selfie-style with her phone making sure to get footage of Sony as well as her face while she was eating Sonya's pussy.

They were outside the apartment for about 8-10 minutes lost in each other's pleasure where anyone could see. Close to climax, they herd that signature noise of a door opening on the floor below them. Marietta tried to break free to move back into the apartment. Sonya had her eyes open looking down at Marietta. A very dominating, stern, sensual and feral stare was looking down at Marietta. "They are below us. Don't move. Keep going." Sonya pulled Marietta's head closer to her crotch and would not let go. "Make me cum and then we can go inside."

Marietta had never expected Sonya to be dominating. It took her by surprise. Sonya was so determined to cum in a public space that she would go to this extreme to get her fix. Sonya was definitely a total exhibitionist pervert at this point. Marietta was more turned on than she ever had been before. She started playing in her pussy from the sudden aggression exerted by Sonya. "Am I becoming a submissive?" Marietta thought to herself.

The footsteps got more faint as Sonya's neighbor walked down the stairs. What would they have done if that person went upstairs instead of down? Sonya began to leak more sweet goodness. Marietta got lost in the taste. Finally after being exposed out in the open for 15 minutes, Sonya had her orgasm. She slowly lowered herself on the ground, her head moving slowly between Marietta's legs. "You got me off, now it's my turn." Sonya said in her sultry tone.

Sonya ate out Marietta's pussy in the doorway. Too turned on to care, Marietta let Sonya have her way. Not too long after, she came as well. Satisfied with her display, Sonya said "Let's come inside and freshen up. That was so fun! I love having sex with you outside! I can't wait to do it again!" she paused and turned around looking at Marietta "Yes Marie, we are more than friends but you are still my best friend and I can't think of anyone else to share these moments with. After all, I'm giving all my clothes for you to do with as you see fit."

And with that, the naked woman strutted into the hallway heading to the bathroom. Taking care to close her closet doors and drawers if any were open, Sonya made sure to obscure her vision from clothing. Satisfied everything was hidden, she decided to take another quick shower. In the meantime, Marietta had closed and locked the door and decided to free up her phone memory transferring the videos and pictures she took recently to Sonya's computer. Marietta had never taken a nude selfie. She took time to admire her nakedness on the screen. Of course her beauty was no were near the goddess appearance of her naked friend, she still liked what she saw.

Without spending too much time at the computer, she decided to hop into the shower and join her naked partner in crime. After their shower together, Marietta looked through Sonya's clothing closet. While she had a few outfits it was a modest set. Nothing in excess. Calling out to Sonya, "Are you sure about this? You don't want me to leave you anything?"

Sonya had grabbed a box of trash bags from the kitchen. "I don't care what you do with them. I want them gone. I don't want any clothes in my apartment anymore. The urge to get rid of them is stronger than the urge to be naked. I just can't get it out of my head that I have to give up all my clothes. I want to see what comes next when we get rid of them. I already bagged up my dirty clothes to be thrown away. No point in washing what you are getting rid of. I'll walk them down to the dumpster myself later tonight when it's darker outside." Sonya was always frugal. She was serious if she was choosing to throw clothes away.

Marietta decided to separate out some of the nicer outfits and keep them on reserve just in case. She figured she would hide them in her closet at home. Sonya's new found nudity passion might be getting out of hand. Sonya noticing the look on Marietta's face said "Look, I know exactly what I'm doing. I am choosing to be at the mercy of whatever happens to me while you are not here with no access to any clothing. I mean look at my body! The very thought makes me horny!" She turned sideways thrusting her hips forward. Her clit proudly producing from her pubic mound at full attention. "My clit is not lying. Look how horny I am now!" Sonya started masturbating again. However, she was still able to make a complete sentence over the pleasure of her touch. "I don't even care to masturbate any time now. Do you know how liberating this if for me? OMG. I feel so alive right now." Sonya had a feral wild and primal look in her eye again. Her hand started moving faster.

"If this is what happens when I keep pushing the boundaries, I don't want to go back." Her hips started to buck. She turned walking out of the bedroom. She walked out onto the patio and again and stood outside on the balcony to masturbate. The urge to expose herself was getting stronger. She no longer got as turned on masturbating if she was indoors.

In the distance where were people out and about but once again her show went unnoticed by the people walking about ground level. Marie's phone was not near or she would have grabbed it to record again. Softly moaning, Sonya arched her hips forward as the sun covered her caramel body. As if responding to the sun, Sonya got more aroused looking out looking at the people. If they just looked up they would see quite the spectacle.

What Sonya didn't notice was her neighbor on the 5th floor above and across from her was on the balcony. He was idly playing on his phone when he heard Sonya's moans. At first thinking it might have been a couple with their window open, he was quite surprised to see an amazingly beautiful nude woman pleasuring herself as if begging to be seen. Immediately, he put his phone in his pocket and moved to get a better look at what he was seeing. Also being careful not to be noticed, he decided to stay quiet while the events unfolded in front of him. It was obvious now that she wanted to be seen but he didn't want to interrupt her if she didn't want to get caught. He could feel a tent forming in his shorts.

Meanwhile, Sonya had grabbed onto her clit and started jacking off again. Very wet and very out of control her hand became a total blur once again. Arching her hips even higher once again, she orgasmed out in the open. Marietta, still naked, stood in the doorway of the patio. The male neighbor above also noticed her. Excited to see 2 naked ladies he decided to blow his cover. Clapping his hands he said "Awesome!" Marietta jumped back inside. Sonya turned to him with a big smile on her face and said "Thank you so much!". She turned and casually walked back inside. The few people outside were still oblivious and may remain so unless Sonya did something more extreme.

Sonya looked back at Marietta with a smile on her face. "Marie! He saw me and he liked what he saw! A man saw me naked and I made him smile!" She ran and hugged her naked friend. Marietta was quite nervous getting seen like that. Sonya seemed to revel in the exposure. "Let's hurry up and pack up all my.. clothes," Sonya still stuttered saying the word. I'll feel once I free up my closet space. Thinking quickly. Marietta decided to fold and stuff her clothes in her purse for fear Sonya would take those away too forcing her to go home in the nude. She was turned on by the idea but she was not ready to take the next step that Sonya has now jumped feet first into.

True to Sonya's word, the dirty clothes that needed to be washed were soon bagged and ready to be discarded like trash. The two naked women made quick work of her undergarments and clean clothes in the closet. Sonya produced rubber gloves and took care to make sure the fabric did not touch her naked body. Clothing to her was the same as a hot pan or dirty diapers to a normal person. Marietta continued to test her resolve.

"You will have absolutely nothing to wear but a towel if that," Marietta said.

"You are right!" Sonya replied. "I don't need the bigger towels, please bag those up too. All I really need are my wash cloths and the smaller hand towels. I don't need anything that can cover me completely for any reason."

"What if there is an emergency or a fire?" Marietta asked.

"I'll deal with whatever happens while I'm naked."

"What about land lords or maintenance?"

"What about them? They will have to deal with it. I pay rent and I'm sure a man would not mind seeing all of me." Sonya gestured at her now permanently nude body. She was absolutely glowing. She looked and acted nothing like her old self. Her pussy lips were swelling and her clit was rising once again.

"What if I go on vacation or go out of town?"

"I guess I'm coming with you, or I'll just make sure to stock up on food and sneak out in the nude if I need something."

"What are you going to do when you have to go back to work? Surely you can't go back to work in the nude." Marietta was confident that she had finally talked a little sense into Sonya.

Sony replied, "I'll try and see what happens! The look on their faces will be incredible! It's a call center. Marie, I talk to customers on the phone, but the customers will never see what I'm wearing."

"What if you get fired?" Marietta replied.

"I'm not going to wear clothes again, Marie. I'll deal with whatever happens. It's better than who I used to be."

Sonya walked over to Marietta and hugged her. "I know you want what is best for me, but nudity is what is best for me. All sides, aspects, consequences... I want this. Good bad and ugly, I will be naked. I don't care if I make the news or spread across the internet. I want to go down in history as who I am and not someone I'm not."

Marietta got a smirk on her face. "So you want me to upload your nudes to the internet not hiding your face? You want random strangers to look at you, masturbate to you, spread your pictures all around the internet and lose control of them forever? Do you want your mom to find out? For your job to find out? For random people to look at you and recognize you? Would that not be humiliating?"

Marietta had forgotten who she was talking to. Sonya slowly started moving her hand to her clit. Her nipples had hardened, her pussy had started to get wet. Sonya just started masturbating. Testing Sonya, Marietta continued her questioning.

"Do you want the internet to know your full name, face, age, and city you live in? Do you want to make local news? Do you want to get the police called on you? What if you get evicted? What if you get fired? Are you just going to live naked on the streets? How far do you want to go with your nakedness? Is that all you are now? Just naked flesh to be seen by all in your glory?"

Hearing Marietta's words, Sonya continued to play in her pussy. No longer able to stand, she lowered herself slowly onto the floor. She imagined everything happening to her that Marietta said. She imagined thousands of strangers seeing her naked. She imagined going to work naked and what her co-workers would say. What her boss would say. She fantasized about trying to post her nudes on 'facebag' and reading the comments before she got banned. She thought about her 'reddot' account. All eyes on her naked body. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth. Every time Marietta said "naked" Sonya bucked her hips. Marietta took notice of this. Sonya was humping her hand so forcefully her hips thumped on the floor. Her pussy was gushing an extreme amount of sweet smelling womanhood on the floor. Sonya began to froth at the mouth, she began to convulse like she did before in her previous orgasm where she passed out. Marietta instantly stopped her teasing after seeing her start to seize.

Sonya was either having the most intense orgasm of her life or a seizure. Unable to decide the next course of action, Marietta ran and called 911.


R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers