No Nut November 30

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicament.
1.6k words
4
552
00

Part 10 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 29

-----------

I looked around at the remain women laying around the main quarters....I snapped my fingers as I stumbled across the word I was looking for to describe the area I was standing in.

I smiled at my memory before returning to the problem at hand.

I looked around for a moment before finally coming to conclusion that I needed to find Becky to find out what happened last night.

I walked out of the main cabin and started heading down to the lower levels where the other bedrooms were and started searching room to room until I found my sister.

The first few rooms the only things I found were the girl's luggage.....probably one the girl's upstairs as this was their room.

Then I stumbled upon Paula's room as Paula was going through her luggage.

She stopped when she noticed me as she still looked off but I couldn't tell which emotion she was displaying.

Maybe content?

It wasn't irritation.

Or was it? Mixed with something else?

It was hard to tell Paula's exact emotions that were playing on her face.

I tried to break the weirdness as I smiled and leaned against the door, "So are you packing?" I smiled wider, "Or finding something more...." I looked her up and down, "tantalizing."

As soon as I said that I found myself being weird as I had played a card I have never used....confidence.

I guess it seemed weird to me too as Paula blinked at me as her expression changed from whatever it was to shock.

Then she smiled, "Is that your ploy at seduction?"

I smirked as I tilted my head to one side, "Ok you got me."

Paula started laughing for a moment before she looked at me, "No, I'm just gonna hang out in my room and maybe read from my tablet or something."

I blinked, "Why?"

Paula looked at me, "You Really want to know?"

I nodded, "Sure."

Paula sighed, "Well.....after you got drunk. You tried to convince us to do some truth or dare." She smiled, "Which sounded fun." She smiled wide at me, "You were pretty feisty and were all up for the 'dares'." Paula ran her hand through her hair smirking, "And we weren't exactly in the right mind set." She lightly chuckled, "I know I sure the hell wasn't."

She sighed, "Anyways one of your dares was to strip down to your skivvies and cluck like a chicken."

Oh god!

I spoke, "I didn't, did I?"

Paula laughed as she raised her eyebrows at me and nodded.

I groaned and my hand came up covering my face and slid down. I looked at her, "How bad was I?"

Paula laughed, "Oh you did a fairly good imitation....if the chicken was drunk and retarded."

I groaned again, already embarrassed for my drunk self. As Paula added, "It was quite hilarious. Had us all busting up on the floor laughing."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Anything else happen?"

Paula smiled, "Well....I can't speak for the other ladies but that allowed me to see your cock."

I looked up from pinching the bridge of my nose as she continued, "And it didn't exactly help my situation. So when it was my turn to suggest," she used her fingers to quote, "a 'dare' for you I went a little sexual."

My eyes went wide already liking where this was going, "Yeah!"

Paula nodded, "Things like let me lick your cock. Kiss your dick."

I looked at her wishing I could replay last night but all that was a fucking black spot in my memory.

Paula sighed, "Then your sister stepped in and made us tame down our 'dares' which ruined the night."

I looked at her, "So the rest of the night became a let down."

Paula smiled at me, "You kind of ended it quickly after that yourself when you sprinted to the railing and started feeding the fish."

I blinked confused as I tilted my head, "Say huh?"

Paula laughed, "You started throwing up."

I spoke flatly, "Oh!"

She sighed, "It wasn't an entire let down. After Amber took you to your room. We kind of picked up the games but we didn't pick truth or dare. We picked a toy version of 'Never have I ever'."

Once again I was confused.

Paula chuckled as she answered my obvious confusion, "It's where we have toys in ourselves. Our toys remote sits in the middle of us. If we don't say we never done 'XYZ' and another person knows can call BS and use our toy on us."

I blinked as I spoke, "Oh!"

Paula laughed, "Yeah I thought we were doing the instructions wrong so I just started flat out lying just so one of the girls would grab my remote and turn me on."

I smiled, "Sounds like the obvious way to go about it."

Paula ran her hand through her hair with a smile, "Yeah I thought so too."

I spoke, "So what happened?"

Paula looked at me as she spoke flatly, "Your sister is what happened."

I blinked before I got it why Paula seemed upset. I spoke, "Let me guess. She started to get pissed and did something drastic?"

Paula nodded.

I continued, "Like introducing that stupid taser."

Paula's color drained as she nodded but quickly spoke, "That's when we switched games to something less.....painful."

I sighed, "But that didn't stop her from introducing the taser into that game."

Paula nodded.

I groaned, "And she tased you all?"

Paula quickly shook her head, "God no. We just stopped playing."

Phew

I nodded as I now understood why Paula kind of wanted some alone time.

I sighed, "I guess I'll go yell at my sister with her stupid taser."

I was about to leave when Paula spoke, "Hey Mick!"

I stopped and looked at her, "Yeah?"

She looked at me with concern, "Go easy on her."

I tilted my head to the side a little confused, "Why?"

Paula blushed as she spoke, "You didn't hear this from me."

I blinked even more confused at her but spoke, "Ookkkkk....."

Paula sighed, "I think that whole tasing you kind of fucked her up."

I grunted, "Yeah it fucked me up too."

Paula lightly chuckled before she looked at me with that same amount of concern, "No, I mean it FUCKED her up."

I blinked at her confused before she sighed and spoke, "Do you remember what you were doing to her when she tased you?"

I thought back on the incident but looked at miffed shaking my head. Paula sighed as she spoke, "Remember you didn't hear this from me but when she tased you you had her on the cusp of an orgasm. When she tased you it also tased her."

I still wasn't following what she was getting at because I don't fully understand women sexual biology so I lost whatever thought I had because I couldn't fully comprehend so I shook my head, "Yeah and?"

Paula held out her hands waving them side to side, "You know....on the cusp."

I looked at her, "Look Paula, I'm obviously confused. All I remember about the event was I couldn't control myself. She tased me and every fiber of my being was lit on fire with pain."

Paula lightly chuckled as she looked at me, "Ok I'll spell it out for you. She orgasmed......hard when the electricity from the taser transferred from you to her."

I blinked as it hit me as I flatly spoke, "Oh."

Then it dawned on me as I tried to put myself in Becky's shoes. If I was on the cusp of an orgasm and the tase finished me off......the idea dwindled as I didn't comprehend.

I shook my head minimally as the idea obviously escaped me.

Paula lightly chuckled as she spoke, "Let's just say she wanted a repeat performance of that night and she had us help her."

I blinked in shock as I spoke, "Oh!"

Paula deeply inhaled in her teeth as she spoke, "Yeah..."

I nodded, "And that probably killed the night's fun."

Paula nodded, "Yeah...."

I sighed as I spoke, "Well I'll let you have your alone time."

Paula smirked, "Thanks."

I nodded as I looked around, "But you're still sticking around, right?"

Paula smiled at me, "Are you kidding? You promised me and all the other girls to something last night and I intend of collecting Dec. 1 after you win."

I looked at her confused as I said, "I promised you something?"

Paula blinked as she quickly recovered, "Oh right! You were already hammered." She smiled, "You promised me a deep dicking like I've never experienced as well as turning me into your personal twinkie."

She laughed as she continued, "Actually you promised us all into being your personal twinkies."

I grumbled, "Of course I did."

Paula looked at me, "Hey Mick!"

I looked at her, "Yeah?"

She walked up to me and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at her, "Don't be so down on yourself." She looked down at my little tent before looking up at me, "You definitely have a nice cock that I want to try out now that I have a green light."

With that she pulled my chin down the few inches and kissed me on the lips.

I blinked rapidly not knowing what the hell was going on but somewhere in the kiss I closed my eyes and started enjoying it.

Paula pushed me back forcing me into the hall as she spoke, "Now if you shall excuse me. I'm gonna have some alone time."

And she closed the door.

I looked at the door for a moment trying to judge what 'alone time' meant.

I almost crept up the door and put my ear against it to see if I heard anything before I shook my head and remembered that I had a new task to do.

And that was go find my, now more fucked up, sister and have a word with her.