No Nut November 29

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicament.
1.7k words
4.33
592
1
0

Part 9 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 29

-----------

I awoke instantly hating life with the one thought that is normally attributed with a night of heavy drinking.....What the fuck happened?

All I remember was going into the boat to retrieve alcohol after seeing my sister and her friends lounging in a semi see thru spa as all of them decided to be topless and were trying to convince me to join them while they drank wine. I found the alcohol I was looking for and proceeded to drink. And that's all I remember.

Ok I do remember some of the night but after the second glass of what I assumed was tequila because that's what it tasted like. And being the idiot that I am I didn't mix the tequila with any other thing and possibly make a decent margarita or something. No no no, I put the tequila on ice like it was whiskey and proceeded to drink it like it was my favorite drink. And why not, from what I could tell the tequila was smooth enough to handle like sipping whiskey. It hardly burned. And it quickly got me fucked up, especially because I had absolutely jack shit for food in my system.

So with all those red flags going against me it didn't take much to fuck me up and I quickly went from buzzed to fucked up in no time. Hence why I said by the second glass I don't remember shit other than having the second glass of sipping tequila.

I groaned as I tried to move but realized I couldn't move.

At first I thought I had been paralyzed and was about to freak out but then my senses came back to me and I realized I had extra weight on me.

Extra weight in the form of a body laying across my back as I slumbered on my stomach. Probably another 'no no' from last night.

I tried to move my body and actually push the person laying across me but couldn't move the person off me and made a silent promise to myself that after all this was done my ass was going to get a gym membership and start working out because all these times of having a 100 something girl on me and not being able to move was ridiculous.

Still I squirmed and wiggled my body until I eventually was able to get the extra body off me only to realize it was Amber who had slept on top of me which made me want to ask a lot of questions.

The main question was the most simplest.....Who the fuck did this happen?"

MY other question would have quickly followed it but one look at myself and Amber quickly answered that question as I was still in my swimming trunks and Amber still had her thong bottoms on.

Then my intellectual side argued that stuff could have happened so I did the only thing I could think of to confirm.....I leaned in and slyly and gently opened Amber's legs and waited for a moment before sliding Amber's thong to the side revealing her pretty pink pussy.

I looked at it for a moment as a war started in my body of now that I uncovered the holy land that all men chased to get at I still needed answers. So with resolute resolve I used two fingers and opened Amber's rose petal to make sure she wasn't a twinkie.

In my current hung over mind I suddenly found my mouth watering as I saw the open rose blossom in front of me was currently glistening begged to be tasted.

I leaned in and almost answered the call to clean the rose of it's juices but stopped as Amber murmured something. I looked up at her to make sure she wasn't aware of what I was doing and kept an eye on her for a moment before looking back down and officially confirmed that no creme was leaking.

I even turned the inside of the thong out to look to make sure no creme was scattered across the thin material.

Upon my inspection and confirming that nothing happened I was about to cover Amber back up just so the temptation was no longer present but had to move quickly back as Amber rolled onto her stomach and naturally spread her legs out as her was now perfectly present to me before I heard her faintly murmur, "Yes just like that."

I was confused for a moment at the murmur before I saw Amber slowly hump the bed twice before she stopped and started snoring softly.

I stood there completely frozen and unable to tell if that was cute or just weird that she suddenly had a sex dream while I was softly inspecting her naughty bits.

I shook my head at the weirdness of what just happened before I grunted to no one particular and made my way over to the master bathroom on to stop in shock at the plain gorgeousness of the master bathroom as this was the first time I saw the grand scene.

It honestly made me want one for myself.....not the yacht mind you. But the bathroom in general as it was nice. It was elegant. It was simple.

Granted, I've never had extra money to actually splurge on something like this. It was definitely an eye opener.

I just stood there looking stupid as I simply marveled at the simplicity of the bathroom that still had elegance.

I walked up to the walk in shower lightly wondering where the hell the spout was....or the fucking dials for hot and cold. Was it the simple metal discs that were flush on the wall no bigger than the size of a button?

I pushed the first metal disc on the right and immediately a digital screen that matched the marbled wall turned on making me blink. Then I saw the water temperature was 55 degrees.

Oh HELL no!

I pushed the same button and the number didn't change. So I pushed the left and watched the number go to 56. 57.

I kept pushing the left metal disc until the number hit 105 and stopped.

Then I saw on the screen a second number on the upper right corner of 106 starting at 55 and watched as it, at first, slowly build until it rapidly rising until it matched 105 and the 105 blinked a couple of times.

Ok I guess the water is ready?

I looked around thinking but how the hell do I turn it on?

I looked at the screen and saw a few symbols.

Was it the symbol that looked like a shower?

I touched the symbol and within a nano second water started raining down making me lightly jump of where it was coming from. I looked up and actually saw the holes where the water was coming from.

I looked back at the screen and touched the next symbol to see what it does.

I blinked when a compartment opened and a wand shower head was. I grabbed it and pulled it out seeing it was on a hose. The moment the head passed the cubby it started spraying water at an impressive rate.

I tried the next symbol and felt a torrent of water hit both my back and tummy that was almost painful.

I eventually turned off the torrent of jet water and left the shower portion of the shower running simply enjoying the water raining down on me.

Then somewhere in the middle of my shower I took off my swimming trunks.

I stood in the nearly hot raining water for a good minute, long enough to where my fingers were beginning to prune before I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

I looked around momentarily trying to find a towel before I found a towel that was tucked under the sink, hotel style.

I dried off and stepped out of the bathroom back into the bedroom to find Amber still slumbering and murmuring in her sleep.

I moved over to my duffle bag retrieving my toilettres before I went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and roll on some deodorant. Then I rifled through my duffle bag finding my only pair of shorts that I packed that I intended to use as my sleeping shorts but figured I could make the shorts last a few days before they started to smell.

I walked over to the door and tried to open it finding it was locked.

I rose my eyebrow at the door as that answered a couple more questions I hadn't formed to ask yet before unlocking the door and stepped out onto the boat.

I walked until I hit the main area, I would say a living room but on a boat I had no idea what it was called.

Relax area?

Cabin?

I shrugged at the actual terminology and moved onto the next thought as I caught a few friends laying around sleeping.

I rose my eyebrow at the sight seeing each one was still topless and their bottoms were still on.

Did I miss something last night?

I looked around finding the scene weird.

Something about it seemed.....off.

I bent down on the first friend choosing Paula as a safe bet.

I gently nudged her until she groaned and opened her eyes at me.

I spoke, "You ok?"

Paula sat up holding her head as she groaned and faintly spoke, "Water."

I rose my eyebrow but still got up and walked to what I assumed was the bar, as that's where I found the tequila, and grabbed a glass before putting ice in it and let water from the tap fill the glass.

I moved back to Paula and bent down to give her the glass of water like she asked for.

Paula accepted the glass of water with a small smile saying, "Thanks." before slowly drinking at the water.

I waited until she got half the glass of water done before I spoke, "What happened last night?"


Paula didn't look at me but answered my question, "We got drunk."

I spoke, "I kind of gathered that. Anything else?"

Paula stood up and didn't look at me, "None that you need to know."

She took one step before I grabbed her arm and spoke, "Seriously. What happened last night?"

Paula looked at me and spoke, "Let's just say your sister helped keep up in check and leave it that."

With that she pulled her arm away and walked off.

I looked at her confused as she walked off and spoke the only question that rang in the air....

What happened last night?