No Nut November 31

Story Info
Mick story continues
1.5k words
4
483
0

Part 11 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started looking for Becky and couldn't find her in any of the rooms in the lower rooms on the lower floor.

Then I went back to the main floor where I found all the friends and really started looking but couldn't find her.

Where the fuck was she?

I looked in the kitchen.

Nothing.

Didn't Becky say there was a sauna?

I went looking and looking in just about every floor avoiding the top as I knew that was where the main controls were.

Eventually I was forced to go to the top floor.

And of course there was a sauna on the top floor next to the where the main controls were.

Such a stupid place to put a sauna but I guess if it was modified later this would make the most sense.....if you were insane.

But then again I don't know a single thing about a boat so putting a sauna here probably made sense.

I walked in seeing Becky simply enjoying the wooded room as it was blistering at a billion degrees.

She was simply laying there not wearing a stitch of clothing as she laid on a towel. A tall jug of water and a spray bottle sitting next to her.

She had obviously been in here for a good minute as she was drenched in sweat.

I looked at her as she seemed to be sleeping but she spoke, "What is it?"

I spoke one word, "Taser!"

Becky peeked her eye open seeing me before sighing, "So you heard?"

I spoke, "Yep! What the fuck Beck?"

She looked at me for a moment before closing her eyes, "You weren't there."

I spoke again, "Apparently I was when you fucking CAME!!!"

She opened her eyes as she propped herself on her elbows looking at momentarily before speaking one name, "Paula?"

I didn't say anything before she sighed, "Of course she did."

I spoke, "What the FUCK??"

Then I stopped blinking as she guessed who I talked to, "Wait! How can you know it was Paula and not Codi or Danielle or any of the other girl's?"

Becky looked at me smirking, "Because her stupid pinkish glittery lipstick is on your lips." She continued, "If it were Codi it would be that matte black lipstick that she loves. And if it were Danielle it would be a rose color."

I blinked and rubbed the back of my hand across my lips and found smeared glitter across it.

I looked at Becky who was smugly smiling as I grumbled, "Lucky guess," before I renewed my exclamation, "Why the fuck did you cum when you tased me and suddenly wanting a god damned repeat performance!!!"

She laid back down as she spoke, "It's nothing big brother."

I spoke, "The hell it is if you now want to get tased again while masturbating in front of your friends!!!"

She opened her one eye at me, "It's just a kink little brother. Nothing for you to be concerned about." She closed her eye as she tried to resume relaxing.

I spoke, "It is when you scare your friends, sis!"

Becky opened her one eye, "Paula was scared?"

I nodded sarcastically, "Ah....YEAH!!"

Becky smirked, "Good."

I sputtered, "Good!!! You casually bring out a taser during an event and what say 'Let's tase each other!"

I folded my arms, "Is this some scare tactic that I don't know about sis?"

She didn't say anything but had her smug smile on her face.

I sighed, "Listen sis, I know you like scaring your friends so they know not to fuck with you." I waved my arms, "Especially when you bring six horny women on a boat with your brother, each of whom have admitted they wanted to fuck you on more than one occasion over the years, that I stupidly green lit that they can fulfill their fantasy of fucking your in less than 48 fucking hours just to shut them up!"

I spoke flatly, "But this is a new low even for you sis."

I blinked as her admittance made me blink as I smiled, "Wait! They've all admitted they wanted to fuck me?"

She looked at me squinting, "Really? Of all that that's what you focus on?"

I smirked and shrugged, "I'm a guy....sue me!"

Becky sighed as she rolled her eyes.

I shook my head and got back to the topic at hand, "Explain this to me so I understand? Or as soon as we get off this boat I'm calling a psych ward for you."

She opened her eyes, "Ok. Let me ask you something."

I sighed, "OK."

She looked at me, "If the roles were reversed and you had given ALL your friends a green light to run a literal train on me but it had to be on this date at this time."

I sighed as I tried to picture it already knowing my answer but she continued, "Now imagine in order to guarantee that your friends will follow your will you had to pull out any trick to scare them so they follow your original plans."

I sighed, "Ok." As I added those details into my scenario.

She looked me dead in the face, "How would you guarantee the same results? Without getting violent?"

I sighed again.

I ran through her scenario having six horny guys willing to fuck my sister, which just about every real friend wanted that so there was a definite line of willing victims. Then I added the caveat that they couldn't stick their dick in my crazy sister until X day at X time.

So far, with the friends I had in mind, they would more than likely honor the deal....I think.

Ok there might be one or two I needed to keep an eye out on.

I sighed....ok all of them if I was being honest with myself.

Then I added without using violence how would I guarantee they follow my instructions.

I squinted as I ran the scenario....I don't think acting crazy would keep them in line. They would just fuck my sister then never call me or her. That or they would drop the deal and run.

I knew my friends wouldn't deal with crazy.

Violence was needed.

And I was probably the weakest of my friends.....well the ones that still talk to me.

So if I did anything crazy they would probably say 'Fuck This' and leave.

I know I sure as hell would.

I spoke flatly as I answered my sister's question, "None of my friends would have stuck around sis."

Becky looked at me smiling, "I know."

I blinked as I spoke confused, "You know?"

Becky smirking nodded, "Yep."

I spoke loudly as I was sweating my ass off, "Then WHY ask me the stupid FUCKING question?"

Becky propped herself up as she spoke calmly, "Because MY friends know I'm crazy," she smiled, "so are each and every one of them. It's what makes us friends."

She laid back down, "You boys don't deal with crazy, including you, little brother." She smiled, "You all high tail it wanting nothing to do with the littlest amount of crazy because you all are pre programmed to avoid crazy because you all enjoy simple lives."

I looked at her, "Yeah and your point?"

She turned her head to address me, "My point is I needed to remind my friends that until Dec. 1 they needed to keep their legs closed and mouths off you until that time." She shrugged, "So what if I make them think that I suddenly enjoy being tased as a new sexual fetish."

I blinked at her as I suddenly started doubting her logic no matter how much truth she was speaking because it didn't compute one little bit.

Actually none of this makes any fucking sense. Why put a guy on a boat with a bunch of horny women ready to rape him the moment the clock hits zero?

Sure this is someone's dream but if I knew I had to deal with this much drama I would have never signed up.

I spoke the only thing that came to my mind to my sister, "You all make absolutely no sense you know that right?"

Becky smiled as she looked at me, "Now you're getting it."

I sighed as Becky spoke, "You should relax in here. It'll help you unwind, little brother."

I grunted as I sat down, "How long have you been in here?"

Becky looked at her phone before laughing, "Long enough to where my phone overheated."

She sat up and looked at me, "Which means I should probably get out."

She stood and grabbed the towel as she threw it over her shoulder before looking at me, "Sit and relax brother." She reached out and lightly smacked my face, "After everything is said and done you'll be glad you're here."

Then she walked out of the sauna lightly laughing and before the door closed I heard Becky complain, "OOOOOO that's brisk!"

I looked at the door and decided to say 'Fuck It!' as I removed my shorts letting myself sweat everything out and relax as I tried to think but only came with one simple conclusion....my sister was fucking crazy.