No Nut November 33

Story Info
Mick journey on celibacy continues
1.4k words
4.07
543
00

Part 13 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out onto the main area and noticed that every one seemed to have finally woke up and were not longer laying about in the main cabin.

I briefly looked around in the main cabin and found a small fridge near the bar where I found the tequila from yesterday to see the small assortment of fruit that was in there had been pilfered.

Sigh

I traveled down to the next level and noticed that most rooms when I looked for Becky earlier had an occupant in the room with the door closed and could briefly hear either music or some type of television noise coming out of the room.

Looks like everyone is hiding because of last night.

I continued walking as I thought I saw a kitchen when I was looking for Becky earlier.

When I approached the front of the super boat I found the kitchen, I walked into the kitchen a little surprised to find Becky sitting there eating a salad as she was paying close attention to the television.

Becky didn't notice me as her back was towards me.

I spoke, "How's it going Crazy?"

Becky turned to look at me, "Crazy?"

I looked at her, "Because it seems like everyone is hiding due to your stunt last night."

Becky rolled her eyes, "I'll apologize later." She turned forward, "I'm kind of busy at the moment."

I walked over to the fridge and found that there were more grapes. I pulled out a bundle of grapes and put them in the bowl.

Then I actually got myself something to eat as I built a pastrami sandwich and a simple bag of chips.

I sat next to Becky as I really didn't want to go hiding with Amber....she kind of scared me earlier.

I spoke, "So what's so important on the TV?"

Becky flatly spoke, "The NNN is on the news again."

I looked over at the TV immediately and caught the last known numbers of NNN as reported by Muschi.

My jaw dropped as the numbers had dwindled to where only 5 people were left.

I looked at Becky as she smiled confidently, "Told you there would be a mass cleanse."

I looked at the TV and grunted, "Yeah no shit!"

Becky sighed, "Now it's only between you and four other people."

I spoke without thinking, "Is that in our state or..."

Becky spoke answering my question, "Nationally."

I looked at her with my eyes wide, "Really?"

She smugly smiled at me as she nodded, "Yep."

I spoke, "So now it's down to only me and four other people."

Becky smugly smiled at me as she again spoke, "Yep."

I sighed, "So what happens next?"

Becky pointed to the TV, "News stations have put your alls names up on the TV as news stations are about to go out to the remaining contestants." Becky took a bite of her salad that was nearly gone, "I figure by tomorrow when the news stations show up to the remaining four at least half if not all will be taken out somehow."

She blinked as the news station came up as she smiled, "Make that 3."

I looked at her confused as she paused the broadcast while I blinked in confusion. Becky pointed to the broadcast as it looked like a report was just outside someone's house. She pointed to the twin girls walking outside the house, "That my dear brother is the fire and ice twins."

I squinted at the high definition TV seeing the two girls that had blue and red hair as they were paused walking away from the house in the background. Though the distance was fairly away I could still tell both girls were fairly gorgeous. It looked like they were wearing biker gear as they were moving away from the house and towards two bikes. One bike looked like it had blue flames on the bike as the other had red flames.

I looked at Becky, "So the twins were there. So what?"

Becky smiled, "Watch. I bet you the reporter is about to report on one of the current contestants and will stop their report and apologize to the media that the person was in the running of the NNN but had suddenly lost."

I rose my eyebrow but Becky looked so confident I knew not to take the bet. So I remained silent.

Becky smirked at me, "Not taking the bet?"

I shook my head and remained silent.

Becky sighed, "Spoil sport." Before she resumed the broadcast as the reporter started their report, "That's right Dillion, I'm outside the residence of one of the current contestants that seems to still be in the contest," they looked down at their notes, "a Ryan Preller who seems up until this point hadn't done anything sexual and has remained celibate keeping him in the No Nut Challenge held by Muschi..." the report stopped and listened on their earpiece for a moment before speaking as the person frowned, "I'm sorry. I just got word that Ryan Preller just lost and had officially nutted making him ineligible for the contest's prize. With that revelation I send the report back to you, Dillion, in the studio."

Before the report could go back to the studio the reporter turned around to look at the house as the two girls got on their bikes and rode off. We faintly heard the reporter speak, "Well that sucks."

The broadcast went back to the studio looking at the live report before Dillion, a woman, was smiling as she looked at the camera, "Well as you see it audience that even as the hour approaches zero hour the contestants must be feeling the stress of being the first one to win Muschi's No Nut Challenge as witnessed by throwing in the towel." She turned as her expression showed hope but her smile was still there, "We'll continue to find other contestants who are still in the running. Stay tuned as we find the next person in our area to see if they're available for comment." She looked down at her notes, "A....Mickey Glover. Stay tuned to this story."

And the news broadcast went to commercial.

Becky smiled at me, "Told ya!"

I grunted, "I think it's gonna be hard for the news station to find me."

Becky looked at me as she spoke, "You would think so." She turned her attention back to the TV.

I looked at her already concerned in that simple statement, "Why?"

Becky spoke flatly, "Don't be too sure in your confidence." She looked at me, "Remember news stations are more resourceful than we are. While we might be a step ahead at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if a helicopter would be flying over us by night fall."

Suddenly Becky got up as she got silent and started to walk away.

I grabbed Becky's arm before she could walk away, "Whatever is going on in your head you should really go talk to your friends about last night."

Becky looked at me and bent down kissing me on the head, "I will."

Then she walked out of the kitchen as she spoke, "I need to go check on something."

I watched her leave fully before I looked at the TV that Becky had muted when the commercials came on. I tilted my head before I leaned over where Becky was and rewinded the report to the fire and ice twins in the report.

It seemed the report only caught the tail end of whatever happened as it looked like the Fire and Ice twins were already done as they walked to their bikes and put on their helmets when the reporter changed their report from current contestant to exit contestant as the twins turned on their bikes and simply rode off and were already gone by the time the reporter ended their report and turned around.

I rewinded and rewinded as I decided to do my own research.

I focused on the bikes and got a partial plate on ice's bike....ICB and what looks like 3, I think, then something.

Out of the seven spaces it looked like I only had 4.

If only I had more information.

Then it dawned on me....Amber. I looked down at the bowl and suddenly went...

Oh SHIT!!!

I got up and started running back to my room.