No Nut November 34

Story Info
Mick continues his celibacy
1.9k words
4.36
414
00

Part 14 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely made it to our room and was able to hand Amber the bowl of grapes as Amber smiled at me, "Thanks sweetie," as she sounded of sugar before we heard over the intercom.

This is your Captain speaking

I looked up and looked at the speaker weirdly, "Becky?"

We are moving our planned location to another location. Ladies if you could come up to the Captain's Deck I need to speak with you. Mick please stay in your quarters. Again girls please come to the Captain's Deck. Mick stay in your quarters. Thank you!

And the speaker went dead.

Amber looked from the speaker to me as she sighed, "Sorry sweetie. Looks like your sister is up to something...." she got up as she finished her statement, "again."

She looked at me smiling, "Save yourself for me. I'll be back to help keep you company." She winked at me and walked out.

I sighed as I slightly wondered what Becky was up to now.

It wasn't long before I felt the ship lift a little bit as we started moving but it was so minimal that my drink that I had set aside barely moved.

I looked out the window, seeing how my master room had the best view, to see that we were indeed moving.

I wondered where we were moving to before giving up on the idea as I knew Becky had a good reason to suddenly move our location from out in the middle of the lake to somewhere else.

If I had to guess using what limited knowledge I have the news report and them visiting current people in the running of the contest put Becky on edge. For if that was true I'm sure a reporter would be visiting my place soon, if they haven't already, and would be finding that I wasn't home whatsoever.

As I'm also sure that Hunter's were also out looking for me just the same as the news stations.

If the news station were to talk to my neighbors....mainly my nosy HOA wanna be neighbor that I left yesterday morning on a limo with my sister.

From there the news station would simply find out who my sister is then call EVERY limo service in the area. Find the one that Becky hired. Then all they need to do is find out where Becky had taken us and if there were any stops only to find we were dropped off near the lake. From there they can find out what rentals were around and find out which one Becky hired. Then find out which boat we rented and where, if any, locations we might be.

But that was all a guess as to why Becky was suddenly moving the boat just to throw off the news station.

That or it was the Hunter's that Becky was hiding from.

But these were all guesses....though if I were a betting man I bet I was on the right track.

Still I sat there happy for the alone time as I sat and watched a show absentmindedly not really paying attention.

For about six hours I felt the boat move and could tell when we slightly turned this way and that as I also noticed that the daylight was slowly dwindling away before I started seeing we had gone from out in the open with nothing around to started to come in as I was starting to see boat houses left and right....if you consider boat house to be these nice modern houses.

Though it was approaching dusk as the light was slowly disappearing I looked at each house wondering if the people were in their house and if they were I wondered what they thought of a literal yacht driving along their path.

Then I heard on the speaker:

This is your captain speaking. We are docking for more gas. Girls you know what needs to be done. Get on it. Minutes to dock ETA 22 minutes.

I looked at the speaker something about her tone seemed off that suddenly was making me sweat.

I thought I don't like where this is going!

Just then my door slammed open as Amber and Paula looked at me smiling.

Yep this doesn't look good.

I might have shrilled when my door slammed open so abruptly before I looked at the two smiling maniacs as I spoke, "What?'

Paula looked at Amber, "You're better at tying. I'll let you have the honors."

Amber smiled.....evilly, "Why thank you!"

Before they looked at me as I suddenly got the impression something was about to happen and I was NOT going to like it. I spoke, "What?"

I looked at Paula, "Why did you mention tying?"

I looked at Amber like a deer in headlights, "What's going on?"

Amber walked over to her bag as she bent down and only searched momentarily before wordlessly standing with a huge smile.

I'm not liking this

Amber turned to me and walked up as she spoke calmly, "Now remember Mick. This is all for your benefit so no fighting you hear."

I blinked, "What's going on?"

And before I could even think....or blink, Amber dove on top as she yelled, "Grab his feet Paula."

In one swift move I was suddenly motionless, unable to move.

I grunted, "GET OFF ME!!!"

They didn't listen as Amber spoke, "Flip him!"

I got flipped over as I tried to struggle.

I don't know how this happened but in less time than it took a cowboy to rope a bull Amber was able to wrap my arms behind me and efficiently tie my arms behind my back cross style......and it wasn't exactly comfortable as I screamed a girlish IIEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Amber purred as I was quickly restrained, "There that's better."

I heard her speak, "Ok flip him over."

Again I was flipped over like I was nothing.

Fuck this is getting ridiculous!!! That's it after all this is over I'm fucking hitting a gym!!

I looked up and saw Amber, "What the fuck is going on?"

Paula spoke, "We don't have much time Amber just get to work stripping him!"

Amber quickly nodded as my shorts and underwear were suddenly tugged off.

Then I was equally quickly stood up to see there were more people standing at the door way watching what was happening.

Paula quickly barked out orders, "Codi, I need a wig and some type of facial mask covering." Codi nodded and disappeared. Paula continued, "Stacey, he's a summer. Makeup go!"

I watched as Stacey nodded and disappeared.

Paula continued speaking, "I need clothes to fit his ass. Find what you can."

I spoke more like yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!"

They ignored me as the first girl ran in, "I got a wig and a facial mask."

Paula grabbed the wig and smacked it on my head before stepping back as she mused, "Hmmmm....I don't think."

Amber spoke, "I have my baseball cap."

Paula held out her hand as she spoke one word, "Give!"

Amber looked in her bag as she offered Paula the hat that Paula put on me before musing, "That's better...I think."

Paula looked at Amber, "You got anything to hide his impressive friend?"

Amber looked at me and I was suddenly terrified as she looked at Paula with an evil grin, "I can tuck it."

Paula smiled, "Do it!"

I spoke, "NOW HOLD ON!!!"

Paula spoke, "Someone gag him!"

Amber didn't hesitate she pulled out duct tape and duct tape my mouth closed making me muffle my sounds as I suddenly couldn't speak worth a damn.

The intercom come on.

Ten minutes ladies.

Paula yelled at the speaker, "I'm working as fast I can BITCH!!!"

Stacey ran in, "Make up."

Another friend ran in, "These are the biggest I can find."

Paula nodded as she looked at Amber, "Tuck NOW!"

Again I screamed but because of the tap it was very muffled as my dick suddenly had a rope wrapped around the tip and pulled back to attach to my bindings in the back official shoving my dick in between my own ass cheeks and let me say that was a new experience.

An experience I didn't fucking think was possible especially with my old dick but with my new cock it was a reality that I knew I was going to need fucking therapy for.

Tears were rolling down my eyes.

Paula commanded, "You, Put on the clothes." She grabbed the makeup, "I'll try to make him more feminine!" She barked out orders, "Come on ladies we only got a few minutes!!!"

And just like that I was clothed with some booty shorts as Paula hissed, "FUCK!!! NEED SOME WAX STRIPS!!!"

Another girl spoke, "ON IT!!"

Then I was tackled as Paula sat on my chest applying makeup to my face....mainly my eyes and cheeks.

I heard a girl speak, "Got the strips."

Paula didn't look back, "Get his hairy ass legs make sure they're smooth!"

What?

I felt the strips get applied to my legs and within moments I felt them rip off as I again screamed in my taped mouth.

I shook my head with my eyes wide as the tape went higher and higher as they went from shins to thighs....especially the inside of my thighs. But in quick order those were ripped off.

This time the tape didn't muffle my girlish scream.

No one paid attention to me as I was stood up and I was looked from all the girls at their spontaneous work.

Amber spoke, "He needs heels."

Paula grimaced as she spoke, "I have thigh high heels in my bag in my room."

Just like that another girl ran off only to return with the high high leather heels.

Then all of them looked at me as I was officially changed into some type of fucked up drag. I felt my arms tied behind my back as I wore a tight shirt with stuffed padding on my chest giving me HUGE boobs. A large coat draped over my shoulders to hide that my arms were behind my back. A pair of shorts that felt like it was riding up my ass if it weren't for the simple act that my dick was tucked into my own ass crack which was a new feeling. A wig on my head with a hat. Makeup on my eyes and cheeks with a mask over my mouth and chin hiding my small stubble. And thigh high leather heels.

If someone were to look at me I was sure they would probably confused me for a girl.....a heavy set girl. But on closer inspection I was sure they would quickly find out the deception.

Paula spoke, "It's not pretty but it'll have to do."

The intercom spoke:

Pulling up now! Remember this needs to be a show.

Paula grumbled, "Yeah yeah yeah."

She looked at Amber, "Make it look convincing!"

Amber stepped up behind me and slipped her hand under my shirt and simply twisted the rope that led to my johnson causing me to squeal through my bindings as she purred, "Don't worry ladies. I won't let you down."

Amber spoke softly into my ear, "Walk like we do or you won't walk right for a week."

I wanted to argue that I can't walk after having all my hair fucking ripped out but one simple tug sent pain making me easily comply.

Paula looked at the girls, "Quick...into your sluttiest bikini's," she looked at Amber, "Good luck!" And ran out the room.

Amber grabbed her bags and shouldered the duffle bag over me, "Here this will help sell the image we want." Then she grabbed her bag and poked me in the back, "Walk."

And I started walking praying I didn't fucking break an ankle on these stupid things while I was still confused.